All Comments on 'The Neighbor'

by kkaytlyn

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another fucking idiot wimp cuckold story

Another nail in the literotica coffin. Its mentally ill cuck crap like this that's killing literotica. There are no good stories here any longer, just cucks and more cucks.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Good Read ???????

But it has been done to death on this site. Good luck on future stories.

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago
Sad story.

I guess this is the new version. It was well enough written and you have obviously aimed your story at a certain type of readership. Don't worry the swingers and open marriage and cuck readers will love this story.

The only course of action to most people is to confront the wife and kill the neighbour. I guess that won't happen and the wife will continue to cheat on the husband, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm sorry

but RAPE stories do not belong in LW catagory. Any man that will stand by and let his wife be raped should have his balls cut off.

zed0zed0almost 13 years ago
Hot Sex

But just another bitch writers sick fantasy of a wimpy hubby. Even hot sex won't get you more than one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

don't listen to these other people, I thought it was a good story, I hope you write more like this.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Saving the Stars for the final chapter

Waiting to see if this is just another WACC Job (Wuss As Castrated Cuckold) story or one we can actually relate to. Star rating upon final chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
why wait go straight to the lawyer

sue the neighbor and divorce the slut

and for damn sure never touch her again, if the neighbor is fucking her he is fucking others, god knows what diseases she has now

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
This was Good

I'll not waste my time considering the idiotic comments of the anon's they're useless because they are too afraid of receiving a comment back, chicken shit is what they are. I liked this because the sex is good, the confused thoughts of the husband and the expected confrontation not yet realized.

I'd love to see this continued, see where you take it, will the husband accept, will he take control, so many possibilities but most interesting to me will be to see what you do with it.

Kevin

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
OK story

I had a hard time with the premise that a wife would bring a lover to her bed for a cunt licking and expect it to end there.

That said, the only other comment would be to try to reduce the number of times you use the words 'he or his'. I didn't think to copy your exact wording but when you are writing in the third person the reader only needs a few reminders. For example instead of

"He quietly opened the door and checked his camera one more time. He paused to see if the scene had changed before he raised it to record the scene."

Better would be:

"He quietly opened the door and checked the camera settings one more time. Pausing to see if the scene had changed, he raised it to record the scene."

Even better assuming his name was David:

"Her husband quietly opened the door and checked the camera settings one more time. Pausing to see if the scene had changed, David raised it to record the scene."

I'll be interested to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey Splendid Spunk

Get over it. I hope you're feeling better now that you got your ravings off your chest. Why does it bother you so much what others think? Your stories seem to be doing okay, so why the nasty comment to those that wish to remain anonymous. If this author doesn't wish to accept anon comments, she does have the option of not allowing them. What's more disturbing is the high and mighty attitude of people like yourself who think you're somehow better because you have a fake name.

Author, I'll read this story and will comment privately. No use upsetting the sensitive readers here. ML

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

He should show the vid to his whore wife along with divorce papers. Then have Charlie meet with an accident

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey hubby,

Return Charlie's weed eater on Wednesday, but whack his nuts.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
WTF

He has hung out with Charlie for three years and does not recognize him? Maybe he was in the wrong house.

NJW7NJW7almost 13 years ago
Anonymous comments

For me the story was OK, but I wanted to comment on a previous anonymous post. The comment was right on--why do people like complain about people leaving anonymous remarks when really, aren't every one us anonymous on here? Take it easy Spunk--I quite sure that that isn't your real name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong!

There are so many things wrong with this story I don't know where to start. First the writer switches tenses throughout the story. Why doesn't he bust in and stop them, no balls or is he getting off on it. Where did the camera come from? Three years as his neighbor and he doesn't recognize him? Unbelievable! Now what's he going to do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Come on

Come on Kevin Spunk; you know where this is going... the writer is a bi female. So, he'll suck Charlie's spunk out of the wife and then Charlie will fuck him. Good grief, the cucks will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey dude...You're queer as a three dollar bill. You saw Charlies cock and wanted it

If you were any man at all you would toss them both out of your home. But no..you got so hot and bothered at the sight of his cock you jacked off. You are a pitiful excuse for a man. Oh mr. writer I am talking to you ..who can write crap like this unless you are queer, a cocksucker,,a fudge paker,,a homo, a worthlesspansey,,you wimp

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
why is this reposted?

I believe I read nearly the same first 1000 words before...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Just another wimp story

She is supposed to love her husband?

I'd hate to see what would happen if she didn't care what he thought of her, she'd probably have a whole room full of guys fucking her.

She wasn't the least bit remorseful of cheating on her husband, and the only thing she would be sorry for is when she gets caught. That kind of makes her a slut.

Not too bad of writing, and the construction of the story was fairly good, but the storyline really sucks.

With the husband acting like a wimp, and no revenge in sight, the story falls short of being one of having satisfying results to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What The Fuck Little Boy?

Did this really make your little willy hard? Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enough of this

I am so tired of having wimp hubbies watching their wives with other men ! Why not enjoy thresomes or moresomes with the hubby included from the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Clueless?

Obviously all you haters are clueless, the first clue is the authors name, Kaytlyn, then of course there is the author's bio clearly stating the author is a lady.....duh.

I liked this story and the others you have written, thank you.

lokisnakelokisnakealmost 13 years ago
hmm

can't say i liked the plot, but i suppose it could happen. disagree though on a couple of commenters refering to 'hot sex'... i didn't find it hot at all.. and the 3rd person was annoying at best... keep working though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear splendidspunk

Dear splendidspunk. Don't your tiny little brains by now realise that everybody on this site is anonymous. Or are you using your real live name? In that case I should compliment your parents with their execelent taste in name giving. Ohh yeah the story: What story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incomplete Story

Inadequate completion of the story. I have not read your other stories, but if you leave readers hanging the way you do in this story... you won't get the higher score you deserve and people will hesitate to return.

As old as the theme of slut wife and neighbour discovered by hubby is, your narration and detail connects with readers... so I ask... why the hell did you just stop when you had us all enthralled ? Now bloody well write a second and even third chapter and make sure hubby has a set of balls.

I wish you many a score of 4.50 and better.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
I guess it's a flash story

It does need a couple more words …

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
what was there in this story to like?

first of all i disagree with one commentator below who wrote 'rape stories are not to be placed in LW category' . This is not a rape story. The wife agrees to have sex with Charlie. She even agrees to do it again. I think she is one of those people who like to think they are being forced to have sex but are inwardly loving each moment of it.

The male character, if he even was a male, was a clueless pathetic loser. He actually gets confused as to whether he should watch her wife fuck another man or go away from the door and not disturb the mating couple.

He strokes himself while watching his wife fuck and even makes a video of it. Now, the thought of leaving her didn't even enter his mind so don't tell me that the video was being recorded for revenge purposes. I think he secretly wanted to enjoy that scene when he was alone.

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud. He is contemplating as to whether he wants to wait for his wife to tell him about the encounter or whether he should tell her about the video himself. Didn't he just hear his wife agreeing to have another session with the neighbour? Didn't he hear her cries of pleasure? If he did then how can he acutally think that there is even a slight possibility that his wife will tell him anything about her cheating?

All in all this was for swingers. i think authors should issue a warning in such stories.

teh568teh568almost 13 years ago
Why?

If he was tearing-up because she was screwing someone else at the beginning, why is he even having that internal decision to make? As I see it, once is a mistake, twice or more (or even thinking about it) is an affair. She said the only acceptable think to the neighbor, that she would not see him anymore. But, it didn't take much to change the mind of this so called 'loving wife' to continue on to a full blown affair. What he should do is to be there that Wedsnday, if she does anything...well, lets just say a divorce is easy to get. This bitch can not be trusted because she did this after asking her husband about doing it. Sounds like she was planning this from a while back, which makes her a slut of a cheating wife.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Nonsense.

Comes from nowhere and goes nowhere.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
another WACC story

it WACC to the 5th power

user110user110about 12 years ago
wishful thinking

leave it to a woman to write about the wimp cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like the slut would tell her husband

I would directly to a divorce attorney's office and would not pass Go. The unfaithful slut would thought a local pussy hound would keep his word and not fuck her is simply too fucking dumb to have as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No way that happens!

ANY husband and I mean ANY husband would have charged in when he realized it was a man that was using his wife, not a toy. If he did nothing more than call his wife a slut and storm out, she was busted! Divorce court here they come.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
WHAT???

End the story at this point? Are you crazy? Divorce the bitch. You have the evidence of her cheating. Sue the neighbor. Take his money. Then burn his house down.

HA HA HA

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
no ending ...

Why begin a story if you finish it with questions....really important tion :

"There was also the fact he borrowed Charlie's weed eater and needed to return it. What the fuck!"

his neigbor fucked his wife and he thinks about some stuff he borrowed .... stupid story

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
The main character always has traits of the author...

...I pity you! "Hey, my wife just got all fucked up and almost raped in my bed - I did not interrupt (you know...no balls etc.) but I got a fantastic movie of it to get off by. "

Question: I know you are in good company as far as lack of backbone is concerned (no offense meant here); most writers here use "Cuckerotica" or "Wimperotica" to get off their submissiv side. I suggest a prolog to be included, expressing your state of mind. That way nobody will be offended or angry due to the lost time..

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
No one

There in no one in this steaming pile of a story that I would trust to even sweep a sidewalk. At every juncture the jackass husband chooses the most fucked up path. I think this pathetic wimp will let the neighbor get away with raping his wife. Maybe in the end he is just embarrassed that he forgot to return Charlie's weed wacker

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce!!

With that video??? Wow she will get fucked by the judge!! And Carlie will take a legal beating $$$$ !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just looked at your Bio

Lady you are one hot lady and your hubby is one lucky man although I for one would not share you, but that is your man's choice.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of the worst writing I've ever tried to read...

... not only is the author almost illiterate, he or she can't develop a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit

Confront both of the cheaters. Tell his wife and go neuclar on both their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

wimp and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pointless story

What is the point of this half or quarter finished story?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Unless

Unless he stomps the neighbor and dumps the cheating whore, he is a cuck. Apparently, he is happy being a cuck.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

I have a few questions if you please.

What is that fleshy-looking bit of anatomy in your name photo?

Why have you kept us waiting for over two years since your last story?

Where did you become such a smooth word crafter?

Is this going to have follow-on parts like many of your stories?

How often is Charlie going to make her fuck him?

Will it have a sad ending?

What IS sad in this case, anyway?

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Hubby is now a wimpy duck with a slut wife.

Guess he is happy with it.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

20 stars to writer making a fantasy come true

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Even cucks can be betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic wimp cuck.

LechemanLecheman12 months ago

I really wish there was a category for cuck stories, for those perverted guys out there with inferiority complexes that need this crap, and save me the painful (and infuriating exercise) of having to read the entire storyline to discover it. *sigh*

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 days ago

Hate wimpy cuck stories—unless a baseball bat is a key plot device! Writing is better than most of these, so I gave it a 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkkaytlyn@kkaytlyn
Long Blond Hair, Hazel eyes. Yes the pic is a current one of me. Being a married woman with a very open minded husband he helped introduce me to an open lifestyle which allows my creativity to break boundaries... so that being said, some of these stories are fantasies, a whims...