The Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
A phone call lets Tom find out who is really in control.
2.4k words
4.55
53.6k
14
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers

Taylor left Tom trying to catch his breath, kneeling in the middle of his living room floor covered in a sheen of sweat. As he came down from his high the realization of what had transpired started to hit him. He had never really fantasized about being submissive to a woman the way Taylor was requiring him to be but the orgasms were more intense than anything he had ever experienced. It was for that reason alone he decided to play along with her a little longer and see what other things she knew to get his motor running.

Tom picked himself up off the floor and went about cleaning up the mess he had made. Lisa would be home the next day and Tom found himself worrying a bit about keeping himself from having an orgasm during sex. A week on the road and he was pretty sure Lisa would be good and horny. He thought perhaps he could just give her oral to get her off and avoid intercourse or with a little luck she would be on her period and he would have a few more days to figure things out.

As things turned out Lisa was on her period when she got home so Tom got a little breathing room to figure out how he was going to juggle jerking off for Taylor and sleeping with his wife without blowing his wad. One thing was for sure he was going to need to jerk off again before Lisa was ready for sex if he was going to hold out and the only way to do that and keep the situation going with Taylor was to call Taylor and ask her permission.

Tom waited for Lisa to step out for a little shopping and picked up the phone and dialed Taylor's number figuring if Mike picked up he could just pretend he was calling him to go out and grab a beer sometime soon.

"Hello," a feminine voice answered.

"Um," Tom stuttered as he was about to say Taylor and then remembered what she wanted to hear," hello Miss Taylor."

"Oh hello little Tommy how are you baby?" her voice was sexy yet a little condescending making Tom feel like he was talking to someone who did not have the time to bother will him.

"I'm well Miss Taylor I was just wondering if I could...I mean if you could...well tell me how to touch myself Miss Taylor," he was hoping he had asked her in a satisfying manner. Just hearing her voice had his cock stirring already.

"Hmmm...baby are you in need so soon?"

"Yes please Miss Taylor."

"Tommy I don't hear it in your voice," she responded.

"Please Miss Taylor I'll do anything," Tom said in his best attempt at begging.

"Well I'm still not sure Tommy but we can fix that. Why don't you reach down and unzip your fly and take your cock out for me," Tom immediately did as told.

Taylor not waiting for confirmation other than the stirring she heard through the phone continued on," now start to slowly stroke your cock for me. You know how wet I get when you stroke nice and slow for me. Up and down little Tommy...yes baby just do like Miss Taylor tells you." Taylor could hear Tom's breathing start to deepen through the phone and smiled to herself. She continued on aware that Tom was getting more dependent than he knew and it was time to prove it to him.

"Oh yes Tommy I hear you getting so hot for me. Slowly milking that cock for your Mistress. Nice and slow the way Miss Taylor likes it. You know what I like to do after a sub has proven himself to me? I love tying him down and riding his cocks nice and slow so I get off over and over before deciding if I will let him finish himself off on his own. Tell me how bad you want me to do that to you baby?"

"Oh Miss...oh god yes Miss Taylor," Tom was getting fuzzy headed again and it was all he could do to keep his hand from moving faster on his cock.

"When you start shaking baby stop and breath deeply like I showed you until the shaking stops and you feel composed again," Tom's hand stopped moving and he started breathing deeply and evenly as the quivers ran through his body.

"That's right baby just breathe for me. Let your breathing calm you. Just deep breaths in and out, that's right," Taylor made her voice soft and even giving Tom a soothing feeling as he settled back in.

"Now Tommy I want you to repeat that twice more today and at least three times a day, every day, until you hear from me. Do not ask me to instruct you again."

"But Miss Taylor Lisa..."

Taylor cut Tom off mid-sentence," I do not care about your little wife's needs Tommy if you want to serve me you need figure out how to keep with my wishes first and foremost. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Taylor," Tom's voice could not hide his disappoint at being denied release.

"Tommy every time you cum for me it's going to be more intense than the last but in order for me to give you that gift you are going to have to do as I say and keep me happy."

"Yes Miss Taylor."

"Oooo that's a good boy Tommy," Taylor purred," now put your hand back on your cock and stroke slowly until you can't hold back then stop...and repeat."

Tom's started his hand moving to repeat the edging process again and his breaths started coming deeply again," that's right baby, I will talk to you soon baby. Be a good little boy for Miss Taylor," and then came a click followed by a dial tone.

Tom started to think how ridiculous the whole thing was becoming but his hand kept moving and he found himself edging just as Taylor told him to do. He went through the same process by himself the next with thoughts of Taylor in his head. He found her in his thoughts more and more and every time he did he wanted to touch himself. He found he was torn between the madness of it all and the sexual excitement that came with it.

After two more days of edging Tom was at work and dreading a trip home after a very suggestive email from his wife. Tonight there was no avoiding Lisa and he knew he was a goner if she got as aggressive as she sometimes did when coming off her period. These reports he was reading through just were not sinking in as his mind kept drifting off. Thoughts of how he was going to keep his composure so he could have another session with Taylor. Taylor and her sexy voice. Her legs encased in black nylons held up by garters. Her beautiful breasts and confidence that just made him want to rub his cock up against just about anything available to him...

The phone beeping bought Tom out of his daydream and a voice came through the speaker," Phone for you Tom," his secretary Denise said. Tom kept things casual with her and always insisted she call him by first name. She was a sweet woman earlier fifties but still sexy. She had the confidence of a mature woman, a confidence like Taylor...

He shook himself back to the present," Who is it Denise?"

"She said her name was Taylor Allen," Tom jumped at the mention of his neighbor's name and tried to not to sound too anxious, "put her through Denise."

The speaker clicked off and the phone rang once before Tom picked up, "Hello."

"Is that how you address me when it's just the two of us talking Tommy?" Taylor scolded.

"Um...hello Miss Taylor. I am sorry I wanted to make sure it was you before addressing you Miss," Tom replied to cover his misstep.

"Hmmm well I guess I can understand that. Have you been doing as I told you baby?"

"Yes Miss Taylor, every day."

"Have you been thinking about me every time you edge baby?" her smooth tone had Tom's cock at full attention causing his pants to tent up under his desk and they had been on the phone for less than a minute..

"Oh yes Miss Taylor," Tom was surprised at the eager response he heard come from his own mouth.

"Have you been thinking about me a lot in between too?" Tom could not miss the sound of amusement in Taylor's voice when she asked.

"All the time Miss."

"Oooo Tommy you are making me so happy. Why don't you start rubbing your cock through pants for me while we talk? Just take it nice and slow for me," Tom wasted no time in moving his hand down to grab his cock as best he could through his pants and began stroking. The lust he started to feel as soon as he heard Taylor's voice went from a small campfire to a blistering inferno in seconds as his hand started to move up and down. A muffled sigh escaped his lips as the lust welled up inside him.

"That's what I like to hear from you little Tommy. You know how good it feels when Mistress Taylor is in control. It's going to feel so good when I let you cum for me today."

The thought of that happening right now made Tom aware of the problems with him cumming in his office but he just moved his hand to pop open the button on his pants.

Taylor as usual seemed to read his thoughts," Now don't free your cock from your pants baby. If you want to cum for me today you are going to have to keep your pants on. I only like your cock free when you are kneeling in front of me."

"But Miss I can't..." Tom sputtered out but was cut off," If you don't want release baby we can just edge a few times over the phone...but I don't know when I'll be in the mood to have you cum for me again," she trailed off.

Tom's thought about how long he could go through more edging and his lust was making it hard to think clearly and all he could come up with was," anything you wish Miss."

Taylor let out a quiet, throaty laugh," oh Tommy...you're learning so well. You feel all that lust built up and know you need me to help you get it out. You want it sooooo bad," she drawled out.

"Yes Miss Taylor," Tom quietly moaned as his hand kept moving up and down.

"Tommy I am not sure how much more I can do this for you unless our relationship is more formal..." she trailed off.

"Please Miss," Tom begged," please...anything," the feeling of desperate lust was rushing through him and he was all too aware of Taylor being responsible for it.

"Well if that's how you feel Tommy I suppose I could be your Mistress..."

"Yes...yes," Tom jumped on the opening," yes Mistress Taylor."

"Tommy I have to confess," she said with a smile in her voice," I am getting so wet right now. Oh the desperation in your voice gets me so hot, I think I'll put my hand down inside my panties," Tom was picturing her hand with red painted nails dropping smoothly down into black lace panties as she spoke.

"Mmmmm, yes baby," she moaned softly," oh I'll just have to imagine your cock sliding in...and out instead of my finger," Tom was stroking slowly but thought he might cum anyway in the face of Taylor's oration.

"If you have to stop and practice your breathing then do it Tommy. My subs never cum before I do," Tom immediately stopped and took a deep breath in order to get his composure back marveling at how she was always one step ahead of him.

Taylor kept going," you had better work hard on holding back baby because when it's my pussy and not your hand I am not going to stop until I am satisfied," Taylor's breathing was getting deeper on the other side of the phone and Tom's hand started moving up and down on his cock again.

"Oh Tommy it's not your hand it's my pussy...going up and down...up and down. Yes baby," Taylor losing her composure to passion just made Tom all the more excited," yes that's it. Your cock encased by the best pussy you'll ever have. Ooooo yeah, faster baby," Tom's hand moved faster without a thought and his breathing became ragged as he held his climax at bay with all his might. Taylor's moans came faster and louder with each moment.

"Ohhh fuck yes...your cock is mine baby...my pussy has your cock all wrapped up just the way I have you all wrapped up...yessss," Taylor moaned out as an orgasm overcame her.

Tom's hand kept moving and the sweat on his brow showed how much effort he was exerting to hold back. Taylor's words and moans just made him fall deeper.

"Yes Tommy," she breathed as she recovered from her climax," you feel yourself dropping down into subspace for me. Don't you?"

"Uhh...yes," he moaned.

"Make a little mess to show your Mistress how much you appreciate her," Tom tried to keep quiet but a soft cry still slipped from his mouth as a climax rocked through him and "yes Mistress Taylor" was repeated by him over and over.

"Oh feel it Tommy. You are all mine now."

As Taylor spoke Tom felt his boxers get soaked with semen and a small sense of embarrassment overcame him but he pushed it aside and his thoughts returned to Taylor.

"I know it can be hard serving me but the rewards are worth. Don't you think Tommy?" Taylor asked with amusement.

"Yes Mistress," was the only response his sapped body could muster at the moment.

"Good boy. Now clean yourself up and don't forget I want you edging every day at least three times. Now you might think I am crazy to say you might want to edge more than that but when your thoughts dwell on me too much you won't be able to help yourself," Tom thought for a moment that he had her fooled about this whole thing and then he felt the wet semen in his pants again and could only reply," yes Mistress."

jeb22
jeb22
864 Followers