The New House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perrybroom
perrybroom
127 Followers

"You're right of course; Irene doesn't want me now she's got you." I whimpered pathetically.

"You were right Bro; this guy's wife is a really good screw. Can't get enough either, the randy bitch said to tell you to hurry back she wants some more." Eric said entering the barn, then laughed to see me squatting on the dirt floor sucking Mr Bailey's balls.

"What did I tell you, the tarts putty in our hands. We can have her whenever we want and there's nothing hubby can do about it. He'll gladly lick your cock clean now it's been up his wife's cunt, wont you wimp."

I muttered something in reply and the grinning Mr Bailey added, "He likes to smell and taste his wife's cunt on guy's cocks. After all it's the nearest he ever gets to it these days."

Then it was Eric straddling me and he said, "Do what you've been trained to do cocksucker."

Suddenly I found myself holding his penis by the root and running my tongue round and round the glans, aware of a very strong smell of sexual activity emanating from it.

"What a little shit." Eric sneered. "You're nothing but a turd, a pathetic wanker. Your job is to lick my cock and balls clean every time I fuck your wife, and that'll be lots."

"That's right; teach the wimp his place Bro." Mr Bailey encouraged.

Meanwhile I was licking and sucking Eric's penis with uncontrollable relish, actually revelling in the humiliation they were subjecting me to and wanting it to go on. When I turned my attention to Eric's balls, licking and even kissing them with loving care, the brothers jeering laughter rang out.

"The turd's found his rightful place in the scheme of things." Eric said.

"Yea our own personal cock cleaner." Mr Bailey's mocking voice commented.

Then I was sucking Eric's penis, I couldn't help myself, and Mr Bailey said, "That's it demonstrate your subservience to Eric. Next you can lick and kiss his arse hole like you do mine as a sign of your total obedience."

"Oh yes, I like that idea," his brother said, quickly turning his back on me and bending low.

There was no hesitation, I palmed his buttocks to spread them and pressed my lips to Eric's anus.

"Oh yes!" he shouted triumphantly. "Lick my bum hole you little shit."

"You tell the wanker Bro." Mr Bailey's voice added before both brothers dissolved in laughter at the abject spectacle I made, grovelling on the dirt floor licking and kissing Eric's anus.

Inevitably I was then ordered to give Mr Bailey the same treatment but by this time I was past caring, revelling in their humiliating treatment of me and began masturbating again while licking his anus, much to their amusement. They wouldn't let me come though, Eric ordering me to stop playing with myself.

"We never need to do that. Your wife's legs are permanently open for us." Mr Bailey jeered. "Do you want me to go and fuck her now?"

"Yes," my reply sounded faint.

"Speak up, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck my wife. Please go now; I know she's waiting impatiently for you." I practically begged, knowing and not caring that I was humiliating myself to such a great extent before my jeering tormentors.

"Look at his tiny little cock Eric."

"Yes, pathetic isn't." Eric agreed.

"Yea and so is he. Go on then wanker; play with yourself again while I tell you what we're going to do with your wife."

Despite the jeers and laughter of the brothers I resumed masturbating and with Eric describing in lurid detail the things they intended doing to Irene, quickly came.

"Now lick the mess from your hand and swallow it." Eric ordered.

Accompanied by their sneers and jeers I did so.

"You'll defer to us in all things, is that understood?" Eric snapped.

"Yes Sir, of course Sir." I gabbled all too eagerly. "But can I watch you satisfying my wife, at least occasionally?"

"Maybe, but only if you're totally obedient to us and agree to serve us in any way. Even then there will be a fee attached to your pathetic voyeurism." Mr Bailey told me, with a wink at Eric.

"Oh yes, I'll be very good and do anything you say if you'll let me watch." I begged.

"Anything eh." Mr Bailey mused. "Next weekend you can come over to our yard and clean all the works vehicles, the office and toilets. In fact you can clean the office and toilets every weekend, our regular cleaner left recently and it will save us the expense and hassle of employing a new one."

"Yea and while you're cleaning the bogs we'll be reaming your wife's cunt out with our cocks." Eric taunted.

"Yes, but what about watching?"

"Well, on receipt of £50 you can watch the two us fucking your wife. OK?" Mr Bailey told me.

"Oh yes whatever you say." I agreed all too readily.

"Let's make it £100, £50 each." Eric said, to which I again agreed.

I remained laying on the floor in the barn for quite a while after the men had gone to the house, feeling totally humiliated and degraded to have taken part so willingly, even enthusiastically, in their treatment of me.

Henceforth both brothers would be my Masters in every way, Eric to be addressed as Sir to differentiate from Mr Bailey. My musings were frequently disturbed by Irene's wild shrieks and ecstatic screams but despite a strong, almost overwhelming desire to see what was going on, I obeyed Mr Bailey's orders and remained in the barn. Still in three days time, providing I have the £100 in cash, he promised me unlimited viewing. Although with the proviso that I'll be tied up and unable to play with myself, and I'll also have to lick both men's cocks clean in front of my wife after they've fucked her.

"That should keep you in your place and show your wife what a pathetic wimp you are." Mr Bailey jeered.

perrybroom
perrybroom
127 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Audacious Guest Wife's co worker comes to dinner and cuckolds me same night.in Loving Wives
Small Penis Humiliation Of Husband Empowered by SPH, wife goes further than ever.in Fetish
My Wife's Boyfriend Accepting second.in Loving Wives
More Stories