The New Mysteries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you cum like that tonight, I'm going to slap your balls until they turn blue," Jade said, walking up next to him. She rubbed her tits against his arm and joined Sara's hand at his crotch. "And you wouldn't want that, would you."

Matt shook his head, Jade giggled, and she and Sara walked to the door, their asses swaying for Matt. Matt walked back to the counter.

"Dude, I'm going to the bathroom."

"What the fuck were you doing back there, it's been busy as shit!"

"Dude, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

The girls walked out the front door, still giggling. They got in Jade's Jeep and started down the road.

Sara looked down at her dress as they pulled up to a red light to get onto the main strip.

"Oh man, Max didn't want me getting cum on my dress," she said, looking down at the obvious white stain at the top. She laughed and so did Jade when she looked. Jade reached over and pulled a little harder on the top of the dress, letting more of Sara's nipples stick out and a good share of her tanned tits. Jade looked over and licked her lips.

"How do you tan without getting tan-lines?" she asked, shifting the Jeep and pulling into traffic.

"I just tan in the nude in the yard. We live out of town, it's no big deal," Sara said, adjusting her dress up. She put one leg over the side of the door and the other over Jade's lap. "See, no tan-lines on the pussy, either. Just a thick, well trimmed blonde bush."

"And a rare one at that, my little fuck toy. You're lucky," Jade said and began stroking Sara's furry mound. "I just like that I didn't have to train you to shave the hair off the sides of your pussy."

"Nope, that was all Max," Sara moaned. She knew that anyone could see what was going on with the small doors on the Jeep and the top off.

"Speaking of Max, where was he going tonight?" Jade asked.

"He was going to spend time with Jess, I thought," Sara moaned and spread her legs wider, holding on to the roll cage for support.

"No he didn't, she's out of town with her sorority this weekend," Jade said. Sara heard her, but she was enjoying the petting too much to care.

12