All Comments on 'The New Neighbour'

by SophieHewitt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967almost 11 years ago
Great story.

We liked it very much. Eve is in her 20ths, is n't she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
trash

The story as written is pure trash. The spelling and improper terms as the root cause. Starts with the title its "neighbor" and then using "come/coming" when even grade school kids know it should be "cum/cumming" indicates the author doesn't know the very basics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for your insight and thoughtful critique, Anon. Now, go find some English papers to correct and let the rest of us enjoy the writings of this delicious young woman.

SophieHewittSophieHewittalmost 11 years agoAuthor
A Note from Sophie

I've read a number of the comments left, and thought I'd leave my own...

Firstly, I only write about things I've done. The situation may be slightly altered, but the sex is the same. If you read something I've written and think that it doesn't ring true for you, then that's cool, but it did for me so I can only apologise if it failed to get you off, but believe me, it certainly worked for me.

Secondly, I'm Australian. I am aware that most of the users of this site are American, and I've tried where I can to use the American spelling for things, but my spell checker has a virtual meltdown when I do this, so some things will come out differently. We don't use "Neighbor", we use "Neighbour". We don't use "color" we use "colour". If your critique is based on language, I suggest you keep in mind that not everyone uses Americanisms and that maybe you're reading something colourful and exotic from another country! :) If you can't keep that in mind, avoid my work. I'm proud of my literary background and won't apologise for it. (and yes, we use an s instead of a z in the word "apologise")

Other than that, thank you so much for the readers who left positive comments. It's not my first work, but it is the first to be published here, and I intend on submitting more in future. There may be more Trent and Eve work, but right now I'm having a bit of fun with Kira and Alex who are trying to spice up their new marriage...very succesfully I might add. :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 11 years ago
Please Ms. Hewitt, write on!

When they change the name of the language to "American," then it might make sense to worry about American spellings. Personally, I've enjoyed so many exceptional stories posted here by Brits and Australians that I couldn't care less which spelling conventions are used. Literotica would be much poorer without the contributions from English speakers outside the USA. I might mention that I earn my living as a writer and editor in the United States, so I do have a professional interest.

Furthermore, to carp about whether "come" or "cum" is correct is just silly. Checking out any well-written, best-selling erotica will show that grownups have been enthusiastically, unequivocally "coming" for generations.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 11 years ago
Forget the anonymous comments.

I thought it was great. Anonymous!!! Duhhh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Carry on.........

I agree, ignore the spelling comments. I'm British but don't really care whether the story is in American English, Australian English, English English or any other type of English as long as its erotic and gets me off.........which this story has done. Well done Sophie, look forward to reading more of your stuff x

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Wow ! I'd love to be her neighbor, and young enough to interest her.

She could make any guy want to stay at home a lot, and just hang out with her.

Well done !

A great erotic story and the sex scenes were fantastic.

This is a well written and edited story and is very captivating to read.

A very enjoyable and exciting story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice work!

Well written. Would you believe I'm in Adelaide? Unfortunately my neighbours are not as interesting as you. :-(

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Good Story!

I think I need to move house...! Bit unrealistic, but hey, aren't they all! Nice story, worth a read...and quite erotic...thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous