The New Slave Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first night of Francine's 'renting' a slave became a regular thing. It had gone so well with Francine that she immediately was calling the doctor on a regular basis, taking males frequently. Dr Sherry couldn't believe how much money she was making, renting out some of her male stable. It was only the beginning of a new industry.

After a short time, Francine had invested in her own small group of male slaves. Through the help of Dr Sherry, Francine had purchased two different males slaves. Not surprisingly, both of them had been hugely endowed and very young. It didn't take but about 2 months of daily activity with them, till Francine discovered that 'variety was indeed the spice of life'. After two months, she had used them to the point that she was bored with them, and sold them. After that, Francine depended on Dr Sherry to supply her with what she needed or wanted. Francine didn't mind paying the high prices that the doctor asked. For what Francine was using them for, she felt that she was getting the better end of the deal. She was more than happy paying top dollar for a variety of slaves.

Francine's transformation was moving at break-neck speed. Her visits to the doctor were almost non-existent. Dr Sherry knew that Francine had found what she was looking for. Francine was taking full advantage of Dr Sherry's rentals, on a regular basis. The doctor was questioning each male that returned from the Pendleton estate, just to quench her own curiosity about Francine. It was quickly obvious that Francine's desires and lust had reached maximum overdrive. Francine was using the males for everything from her own personal enjoyment, to sexual performances. It appeared that Francine was throwing parties for a select group of women, using the males to perform sexually or on the female guests. The doctor didn't mind, finding it somewhat arousing to hear the explicit details of what went on at those parties. It was obvious that the parties were becoming wilder.

The doctor began to see more of the males being brought back to the facility in a bruised and battered condition. In questioning the slaves, Dr Sherry found out that Francine was having what she called an "Arena of Sex". Francine had gone full circle. She was no longer Francine, but was now .... 'Mistress Francesca'. Francine had borrowed the name from a 19th century Spanish erotic novel. Mistress Francesca had turned herself into a somewhat cruel but very sexual dominatrix. She had started out by using a male slave for her own enjoyment. In short time, she was taking more males, allowing them to be used by her party guests. Then she began having the males perform sexually, while the guests watched and applauded their performance. From there, she quickly moved onto having live sex shows, enabling her female guests to 'work up' their appetite by watching male slaves having sex with female slaves. Some of the guests would bring their female slaves or serving girls, just for the enjoyment of watching the action. It was quickly discovered that Mistress Francesca enjoyed watching sex, almost as much as she enjoyed having sex. Her voracious sexual appetite had grown.

In the short time, Dr Sherry found out that Mistress Francesca had discarded the idea of her buying a slave. She found it easier to just rent them, use them, and send them back. But in this process, she required her own security people. Over a period of time, Dr Sherry saw that Mistress Francesca had at least 2 male and 1 female bodyguards. Naturally each of them was very young and very sexual. They would appear at the facility to pick up a male slave, and then later return with the used slave.

Within the past months, Dr Sherry began to hear more about the sexual arena. It seemed that Mistress Francesca was having parties in which her guests could watch a male and a female slave enter into what might be called, 'sexual combat'. The doctor wasn't sure what to think about the so-called parties, but also felt that it was none of her business. She was receiving huge amounts of money from Mistress Francesca, but inwardly wished that her old friend might invite her to one of these events. Mistress Francesca had no knowledge of what Dr Sherry's facility was about, and just thought that her friend the doctor had a large amount of 'able bodied' males around.

Mistress Francesca showed no evidence of her past, quiet existence. She had transformed herself into an entirely new person, new body, and new lifestyle. She wasn't going back. Her sexual interests and appetite were quickly becoming legend around Dr Sherry's facility. She had become an extreme voyeur, enjoying the show almost as much as the actual act. At the end of the evening, guests and host would retire to individual rooms in the estate and enjoy whoever or whatever they wanted to take with them. It was also obvious that the new Mistress Francesca still enjoyed using slaves with at least a moderate endowment. Dr Sherry always carefully picked the 'larger' slaves for her. It appeared to the doctor, that Mistress Francesca's genital sensitivity was still very much with her. It didn't appear that her old friend was slowing down, in any form or fashion.

12