All Comments on 'The New Slave Ch. 45'

by bullballs_1

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
?????

I have read every installment to this series and it goes from good to bad and back to good and then to bad. Ross has it made as an entertainment slave, but women take advantage of him. I can see this happening in real life, like when Toni and Candy did their sadist maneuver on him. If he is so big and puts out so much cum, why would others want him larger? For Show?

It would be very interesting if Ross were able to turn the tables on Toni and Candy and have them restrained on their stomachs with a hole cut out for their breasts and nipples. Then he could attach nipple clamps and weights on each nipple and leave them in that position and do it over and over. Hi could inject a breast growth enhancement serum into each breast and then apply nipple clamp and weights to each nipple and leave them in this position for quiet a while. They would surely have larger breast and longer nipples when he was finished with them. Then he could give each a bristle brush fuck over and over until their pussies were red, swollen, tender and gaping so large a freight train could make it's way in and out of them.

blueball_1, for all men, please write something where Ross could take advantage of the women even if it were the doctor. Maybe he could make all of them pregnant and they would worship his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous