The New Slave Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see if he's a good puppy or a bad puppy," Kim said dreamily as she crawled on all fours toward the sleeping male. She was crawling, her shoulders and head down low as if stalking her prey. Terri laughed as she stood watching. She continued to watch as she quickly put on a pair of short khaki cargo shorts and a tank top. Today would be walking and no hunting. She could afford to dress comfortably. The work was done; the money was somewhere, waiting to be collected. She just had to find out who owed the money.

"Can you cum outside for me," Kim cooed as she reached Ross. Moving quietly between his outstretched thighs, she positioned her head directly over his exposed and softened sex organ. She slowly leaned down and gently licked the foreskin-covered head several times, softly. Ross was fast asleep and never even moved. Terri watched in amusement as Kim continued the soft quick licks on the sleeping male. It was obvious that Ross was feeling it, his cock beginning to swell quickly and rise up from between his legs. Terri grimaced, knowing that Kim was licking him and he had never been in the pool of warm water like they had. He had to be rank with the smell of all of their sex on him.

"Oh, he's going to be a good puppy. I can tell that he's going to go outside and he doesn't even have a newspaper," Kim said laughing quietly. Terri just shook her head and watched. Ross was growing erect quickly, his cock swelling and thickening as Kim's head moved back down onto him. This time she softly sucked in the swelling organ, gently sucking on only the head. There was still no movement from Ross. Kim continued to suck on the quickly inflating organ, her head now moving slowly up and down on the fattened male sausage. For the first time, Ross moaned softly in his sleep.

"Damn, I'm surprised that you got him this far," Terri said as she sat down with a cup of hot coffee and decided to just enjoy Kim's weird show.

"Oh, he's ready. I can taste it coming up in him already," Kim said as she glanced back at Terri. Kim was referring to the taste of his pre cum which was now beginning to flood out of him. "Is this what they call a liquid breakfast?" Kim said with a laugh. Her head immediately went back down onto the fully erect cock. Her pace had picked up, her head now bobbing up and down quickly, sucking sounds coming from her mouth.

"Unngghh, unngghh," Ross moaned as his eyes flashed open, now startled awake. He tried to sit up but couldn't. He jerked hard on the handcuffs and groaned as he tried to jerk his legs together. Terri thought that it looked odd, since he seemed to be more in pain rather than sexual pleasure. Kim immediately used her hands to shove his thighs apart as her mouth bobbed frantically on his cock. It was as if he was trying to escape her oral grip and she wasn't about to let her prey get away. She sucked hard, her mouth working the swollen cock head. He was closer to orgasm than Terri had thought. He suddenly groaned and thrust outward, an anguished cry coming from behind the gag. He jerked hard several times, pulling as if trying to free himself from the voracious mouth that was attached to his cock. Kim continued sucking hungrily on him, her cheeks moving in and out as she collected his thick juices. Ross writhed and thrashed for several moments till he fell back, spent and worn out. Kim continued sucking hungrily on the quickly softening cock for several more moments.

"Yuck, that is so gross," Kim said suddenly, spitting out the thick creamy contents from her mouth. Her face was red and a look of shock on it. "Gross. He taste's horrible. What's wrong with him?" she said as she quickly sat up, wiping her mouth and chin. Terri knew that Kim had tasted males before but this was odd. She quickly got up and walked over to Kim for a closer look.

"Kim, he's a male. They all taste horrible," Terri said with a laugh. Kim was actually gagging, something unusual for the girl that loved playing with male slaves. Terri bent over Kim, looking at her closely. There was an obvious tiny trickle of blood on her lips and oozing down her chin. Terri grabbed Kim's face, looking at her closely. "What did you do? Did you bite him?" Terri asked the surprise obvious in her voice. Kim was trying to control the uncontrollable urge to throw up. She was sick to her stomach. Within a few moments, Kim was starting to relax and feel a little better as she examined her hands. The tiny amount of blood was obvious on her fingers, from wiping her lips and chin.

"I don't know what it was, but he tastes funny," Kim said with a blank look on her face. She had never experienced this before. She quickly looked down at the large puddle of sperm that she had spit out. Then she saw what had sickened her. There was blood mixed in with the fresh white sperm. There wasn't a lot, but it was enough that she tasted it and didn't like it.

"Did you bite him?" Terri asked as she stooped down and drew a fingernail through the warm whitish globs. The blood was obviously there, mixed in with the fresh globular load of cream.

"No," Kim said, a look of shock on her face. "I didn't do anything but suck on it and then he came. Am I bleeding?" Kim asked almost frantically.

"Let me see. I don't see anything. Open your mouth," Terri said as she quickly examined Kim's mouth. All she could see was an obvious fresh coating of slimy white film on Kim's tongue and mouth, the residue of Ross' fresh specimen. "I don't think that it's your blood. It's his," she said as she glanced back toward Ross. She crouched down next to his hips, looking closer at his darkly reddened genitals. It was easy to see the fresh oozing of cum that leaked from the tip of his cock head. Kim had pulled her mouth away as soon as she tasted the odd salty flavor but Ross had continued to pump several more gushes of the thick white fluid, most of that landing on his thighs and in the dirt. Terri could see a tiny amount of blood leaking from the gaping mouth of his cock head.

"Gross. His stuff almost made me sick," Kim wailed, still examining her fingers and hands. It was obvious that she didn't like blood.

"I think that something's wrong with him. It looks like he's bleeding a little bit from inside. Did you stick anything in his hole?" Terri asked, her hand now slowly moving Ross' cock from side to side.

"No, I was just sucking it," Kim answered defensively. "I didn't do anything to him. You could see that he wanted to cum. You saw how hard he was. He was ready to play. All I did was help him get it out. I didn't do anything," Kim continued to argue, almost crying. Her eyes were starting to well up with tears.

"Relax. You didn't do anything to him. He's got some kind of problem inside of him," Terri said as she turned his cock over several times in her hand. She couldn't find anything obviously wrong. She could see that his balls were extremely swollen; the cock and ball ring still tightly in place around his organs. "I think that we might have overused it," she said with a laugh. She knew that this wasn't the case, but she wanted to calm Kim down before she really freaked out. "Something might be wrong with his nut sack. They are huge," Terri said, her hand feeling the skin tight swelling. She had no sooner squeezed them softly when Ross jerked hard, letting out a yelp.

"What's wrong with him?" Kim moaned. "Did I do it?" she asked, now fearing that she had damaged a valuable slave. She started thinking that she had taken too much sperm from him, if that was possible. She didn't know. Her lack of sexual education scared her in more ways than one.

"It's his balls, I think," Terri said as she softly reached both hands around the huge bloated ball sack. She squeezed gently, one hand at a time. Each time she squeezed, Ross would jerk hard, gasping and crying out from behind the gag as he struggled to escape her hands. She squeezed each ball, seeing the same result in each side. "I don't know what it is, but there seems to be a problem with his nuts," Terri said as she stood up.

"What do we do?" Kim worried as she crawled back to the imagined safety of her sleeping bag. She sat on the sleeping bag, her knees drawn up to her chest, her chin buried on her knees as her arms held her legs tightly.

"We don't do anything with him. We get going and get him back to wherever he goes. It's not our fault that they have an injured slave. We didn't do anything to him that a paying customer wouldn't have done. We turn him in, collect our money and then haul ass. The owner can take care of that problem," she said referring to the obviously injured balls. Terri stood there between Ross' legs, staring down at the soft cock and the huge balls. She wasn't sure what was wrong with him, but she didn't want to lose any money at this point. The faster they could get rid of him, the better off they would be. "Come on, get dressed and get ready. We're leaving as soon as we can break camp," Terri said as she hurried over to her gear.

Within 15 minutes, they were both packed and ready to leave. Ross was still restrained on the ground, handcuffed to the tree. His cock and balls didn't look any healthier than they did 15 minutes before. He also was getting a sickly pallor in his face that didn't look too good. Terri could see that something was wrong with him. The faster they got him back to wherever, the faster he would be less of a problem for them. He was also very sleepy looking; his eyes drooping and a tired look on his face. She had thought that it was just sexual exhaustion, but maybe it was something more.

"I'm ready, let's get going," Kim said as Terri gathered up her pack and equipment. They'd hike out, walk several miles to where the truck was hidden and then drive to the nearest town that had a phone. From there, Terri could make some calls and find out what rich bitch was missing a slave. Then they'd collect their money and leave before anyone started asking questions.

"Go ahead and uncuff him, get him on his feet. We have a ways to go," Terri said as she undid the snap on the holstered Taser. She had her backpack on and was ready. Kim moved behind Ross and undid the cuffs while Terri stood over him. He wasn't moving and appeared to be asleep. Bringing the cuffs around to his front, she handcuffed him in the front, making it easier for him to walk. She had to rouse him awake.

"Want me to take the gag out now?" Kim asked as she got his handcuffs secured in the front, double locked. She was helping him up since he was wobbly from sitting for almost and lying down for almost a day.

"No, leave it in. I don't want to hear him whining and complaining all the way into town. You know how these slaves are," Terri said with no emotion. She didn't care. Male slaves were either to be used or they were a source of income. "Let's go," Terri said as she turned and holstered the Taser. She took off toward the canyon wall, knowing a trail that would lead them out of the area. Kim followed behind Ross who walked slowly in the middle.

"Should we cover him or something?" Kim asked as she realized how odd the nude slave looked as they walked along the rocky canyon floor.

"Why? Who's going to see him? Besides, I enjoy the sight of a nude male with a huge cock hanging down. Gives me something to think about," Terri said with a laugh. "I might even take a little break and make his cock puke out some more of that creamy stuff. I know that you'd like to," she said laughing and chiding her partner.

"Ummm, I might just take you up on that," Kim said as she thought about the idea for a moment. She was more than a voyeur. She enjoyed watching a restrained male struggle while she tormented his captive cock and balls. And this slave would definitely struggle, seeing how his balls were swollen and full. She couldn't help but think that his balls looked like an over ripened fleshy melon, just needing to be squished and emptied. The thought of that got her juices to flowing. It gave her something to think about as they walked along silently.

"I figured that you would," Terri said with a laugh.

"I will. Just tell me when you're ready to see him blow his nuts out and I'll give you a show," Kim said laughing loudly. She was already thinking about 'doing' him one more time. She didn't get to play with fully restrained slaves that often. And Terri was one partner that didn't mind her doing the males in the manner that she enjoyed so much. Kim had already forgotten about the blood and any injuries to the slave. She was now focused on forcing the endowed male into another creamy frenzied release as he struggled against her relentless hands. Even if it was just a few drops, she enjoyed the sight of a helpless male spilling it. It had been a great night and was now turning into an even better day. Kim was happy.

12