The Night Manager Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel tried desperately to hold Jonathon's gaze, but found he could not. He thought for a moment he might be physically ill, the tension and churning seemed so strong. But finally, he whispered "All Sandy ever said was that they thought you and Jeb killed Dad. Assisted by some bloke named Burr. By the time they told me, I was already suspicious of Sandy's actions, so I didn't really internalize it. It's just recent, this obsession. I dream about Jebs, about you, the flowers from the top of that mountain, do you remember? The time I finally made the windward leg of the point? Catching that trout? How good it tasted that night? The feeling of Jeb's body when we danced, just before the trouble. I mean, I was eight years old. I don't know about my father. He was Dad. he built this company. I'm rich because of him. I cannot shake the strong feeling I have toward you and Jeb, and I can't resolve that with the idea you killed my father."

Jonathon sat passively, waiting until he was sure Daniel was finished. Even that was familiar, the patience to hear him out Thomas had always had, so unlike his father. And as always, as he spoke, there was authority in his voice. "I was there in Mama Low's at the behest of a secret government Ministry that was trying to bring your father to a court of law, in England, or wherever. A woman I was fond of, in Egypt, had died because I broke a confidence, and the corrupt web your father had built heard about it, and had her lover, a man named Freddie Hamid, kill her. I hated your father for that, and found that the more I discovered about his affairs, the more I hated him. And I found myself in love with Jeb. But he found me out, used me for his purposes, and then had his men beat me nearly to death on the Iron Pasha. The man who recruited me was able to extract me, along with Jeb, but it took months for me to recover. A great many deaths in South America and in middle Europe may be laid to your father's plotting, which so far as I know he pursued not for wealth, but just for the power of being able to do it."

"To this day, Daniel, I think of your father as the "worst man in the world". Jeb and I were both fond of you, and wished we could have somehow consoled you over the years, but since we are still involved in rather hush hush matters, it has been impossible. And now you have stumbled back to my family and involved my children. My wife extends to you an invitation for dinner, this next Saturday. Please do not come if you are going to blame us for your father's fate, which I assure you was caused by his own evil deeds. And I think you must face the reality of his own deep culpability in serious, world wide crime."

Meg found herself holding her breath as she listened over the intercom, almost hypnotized by the assured, convincing words she was hearing. He hadn't quite admitted that he had killed Roper, but it seemed clear to her. And she could feel her cunt bathed in juice. As Pine walked past her, with a quick smile, she turned and hurried into Daniel's office. Daniel was sitting in a chair, his face a mask of confusion, staring into space. She plumped herself into his lap, and whispered into his ear, so close she could, and occasionally did, lick its inside erotically. "Darling, he did it. Perhaps she did too. He told you his reasons, and all that we have discovered points to the truth of his opinion of your father. You have rebelled against such awful things, I think you have known but not admitted to yourself that what that man said was true."

She wiggled her ass on his lap, waiting for the usual sign of his excitement. After a few more moments of licking his ear, and letting him smell her inflamed cunt, she felt it finally respond. "Darling, you don't have to despair. Just choose love, Daniel, for that family, you know of course they are rather randy, and let yourself be taken by the affection we all feel for you. Stop fighting it on principal, you must make a choice for yourself. I will love you either way, but they will not. If you do not open yourself, darling, they will know it, and you will lose them." As she said this, Daniel realized he could not bear, this close, to risk losing this chance at happiness.

And thus he came to be seated at dinner, on Jeb's right hand, with Rebecca to his right, Alex across the table beside Meg. Jonathon had taken him sailing in the late afternoon, and they were all dressed in casual, swimming or boating costumes. Daniel was still slightly unsure that what Meg had told him about the situation within the Pine family was true, but without a doubt, there seemed a mood of debauchery, of seething sexual heat, which surrounded them all.

Jeb's bikini was tiny, and so loose that from his vantage point, Daniel could see the nipple of her left breast, stiff and pink as she chatted away in her offhand style. "So there was Daniel, poor boy, naked, with his dirty pants in hand, staring at me in the shower, his little thingy stiff. From what Rebecca tells me, dear boy, its not so little anymore. So I swooped him up and carried him back to bed, while his eyes were shut tight, and after I had put new pj's on him, he whispered 'Don't tell dad, please Jebs.' I never did dear, but I do remember that from then on, you tended to worship me. If it happened today, I'm sure I would act quite differently." Everyone was giggling except Meg, who seemed to be doing something in Jonathon's lap. Daniel noticed that Alex too was staring at his mother's tits.

Jeb looked first at Alex, and then quickly over at Daniel. With a dazzling grin, she murmured "There's a bit of plastic in there, Daniel, from after I nursed these greedy little blighters. Wouldn't stop until they were almost two. Men are missing a great deal, not being able to nurse their children. Its really a very sensual experience."

Meg looked up, her shoulder still moving slightly, and in her throaty, turned on voice crooned "Oh it is, it feels so intimate and sexy. Though I must say, Jeb, you've carried it somewhat further than I ever dared. I think it was my loss."

Rebecca interrupted by asserting "You older ladies seem to insist on the need for that cosmetic surgery. If you were a little smaller it would be easier." She leaned over to Daniel and whispered "I imagine I'll do it too, of course. One becomes accustomed to the attention there you see. And men do so like playing with them." He felt her hand caress his stiff cock gently, then retract.

Jeb rose from the table. Daniel's hand shook as she took it, pulled him to his feet and announced, "We'll be retiring to the bedroom, my dears, and you all have my permission to engage in whatever nasty excesses you choose. Come darling." As she pulled him up the stair, he saw Meg and Jonathon hurrying out the french doors into the night, Meg's boobs now bare and bouncing as they almost ran into the warm summer air. Rebecca was emptying the last of the champagne into her glass, as Alex walked around behind her, and cupped her breasts through the tee shirt hanging loose from her shoulders.

They hurried into the master bedroom, and by the time Jeb stood beside the large bed, she was nude. She began to talk as he pushed off his shorts. "We have decided we must take you into our little family circle, darling, because Rebecca seems to have decided you would be a suitable husband for her. Meg advises that you will have to deal with your fond memories, and I must say that giving you that relief will not be a burden for me. You display excellent judgment in your choice of secretaries, darling. And it is a requirement that all our men be rather larger than normal, but I see she was correct, you are qualified. Now Daniel, pretend you are again a little boy, and let Jeb take care of you. Lie down here, no don't touch, Let me."

She lay down beside him, her hand on his face. She whispered "You've waited twenty years, darling, take your time and enjoy this. Mmmmm, you can touch them now, the nipples were always so sensitive, gently darling, slowly. We have all night."

There was nothing gentle about Meg's writhing, anxious body as she straddled Jonathon's hips, squeezing and fucking his cock, using all her experience. She had pushed him to the soft summer grass as soon as they were out of the light from the dining room, mumbling "No foreplay you beastly, sexy man. Do you know my cunt begins to gush whenever you're around? That day you came to see Daniel in the office, I thought you noticed. God that cock feels so good inside my hot pussy, its a pleasure to fuck a man my age for a change. You know I'll still be his secretary after he marries Rebecca, and I fully expect to continue to enjoy the company of your beautiful family. Darling I'm going to cum already, but don't worry, I have rather good staying power for an older lady. Oh you lovely lovely man, ohhhhhhh......."

Jonathon reveled in her passionate nature, the wild yet freely expressed embrace of her vibrant orgasmic release. He had always loved it in Jeb, and Bec amazed him at times with her climaxes. He held himself in check as Meg came slowly down, her eyes opening to stare at him, then a sensual grin. "Why you evil brute, you want to see me cum again, do you? Oh Jonathon, I surely will, even harder, ream me darling, but do come with me this time, I want your hot seed deep inside me. Oh that's it, fuck me, FUCK ME.........."

Alex sat on the easy chair in the sitting room just off the dining room, the light reflecting off the windows. Rebecca, her nakedness enhanced by the shimmering moonlight, was rising and falling on his stiff member as it lodged deep in her bum. His hand was fingering her wet vagina, but they were not rushing, enjoying each other's familiar bodies. "Did you see his face, Alex, you beast, as though he was in a trance? Mother will fix him up. He'll be ready for me after this weekend. But I do feel I should taste old Meg's pussy before they go home. It's so fucking big, you animal, don't stop, don't stop, oh Alex, never stop."

Daniel stared up into Jeb's pussy as she lowered it gently to his mouth. "You see darling, it's a perfectly good cunt, though the clit is a bit large. No, no, just lick the lips for a while, wait, wait, mmmmmm, yes now the clitty, dear, suck on it, that's the idea, oh yes darling." He felt a strange set of pleasures, the realization of what he now knew was a lifelong fantasy, enjoyment of this sexy woman climaxing into his mouth, and wonder that she could be so free with him. It all added up to a building heat in his groin, waiting for her to sink onto him, to connect to her body, to release him into heady pleasure, to heal his broken soul. As he soared toward climax, too fast he knew but with a wonderful sense of freedom, he heard her whisper "Yes Daniel, fill my cunt, my pussy, oh you're going to be such a nice addition to our family."

Epilogue

Daniel marveled, not for the first time, as he watched his wife writhing in orgasm. He had known his share of women, but none remained as beautiful as Rebecca in the throes of passionate release. Even Jeb and Meg, experienced sensualists that they were, could not keep their well maintained beauty through the paroxysms of climax the way Bec did. Her blond hair would be mussed slightly, but only sufficiently to give her a windblown, casual look. Her face would blush light pink, but in such a fetching way that it filled his soul, and her smile was always bright and happy. Her body took on a little sheen of perspiration, making her glow.

He pushed his cock deep inside her, remembering her whispered "Keep it in there when I cum, dearest, don't let my nasty little cunt push you out." Even now, the little belly that betrayed her pregnancy and the slight browning of her nipples could not detract from her loveliness as she climaxed.

She had been in the grip of her cum for a minute or so, and as she began to come down, smiled up at him with her entrancing grin and murmured "Oh Daniel, you do know how to please a girl." It called up another time in both their memories, when he wasn't sure he did. But he knew her well by now, holding his own urge to spurt in check, for she would be demanding another fuck shortly, after a little cuddle and kissing. She was an insistent, unapologetic voluptuary, and he loved being able to satisfy her. They were practiced, comfortable lovers now, and would often spend three or four hours in an evening, naked, wet, and horny.

What surprised him was his own feelings, and the amazing sensuality he had gained in their three years of marriage. His day would often begin with a cum at the office with Meg, then with Bec as soon as he got home, and then once or even twice during an evening. Once a month or so, Jeb would come into the office and eat Meg's always ready pussy as Daniel fucked her. Jonathon sometimes came by and they doubled Meg, which she always maintained gave her the greatest orgasms "in Christendom". Rebecca loved to do the same with he and Alex, though lately "That french slut" had been keeping her brother rather busy. "I think he means to marry her, darling. We'll see then if she maintains that snotty attitude as a member of this family."

So as Rebecca Roper, nee Pine, to quote the London Times "The beautiful bride of one of our most eligible bachelors", pulled him down against her nakedness, murmuring her pleasure, he smiled happily, thinking that what he always thought of as Meg's choice had been so easy, and so thrilling. Jeb had whispered to him one weekend night recently, after she had spurted wildly over his stomach as he fucked her ass, "I think you've exorcised your ghosts awfully well, darling."

What ghosts, he thought.