All Comments on 'The Night She Captured Me'

by bound_writer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A great story for a first-timer!

Well done, bound_writer, and thank you for this introductory story, the first of many, I hope. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one; you have quite some talent. Welcome - and more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb ass

When you get loose? Beat the crap out of her. Who cares what the bitches name is.

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

Good first post. Nice portrayal of a Dominatrix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

But it belongs in Nonconsent/Reluctance

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 10 years ago
Foundation to build on

Looking forward to see where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

"When you get loose? Beat the crap out of her. Who cares what the bitches name is."

Right. By the time he gets free, She'll OWN his ass and he'll just want her to do it again.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaabout 10 years ago
Illustration

I would love to illustrate your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear "really"

I'm with the other Anon. This is the kind of woman that ends up in the emergency room or the morgue. She'll never "own" him. You seem to give little regard to someone biding their time until an opportunity presents itself. Play along. When he's loose - cut her into little pieces - slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My penis grows hard

Hearing her commands, being handcuffed and my buttock lifting outward when strapped to the ceiling hook. Increased my anticpation of being masturbated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Little Regard

"This is the kind of woman that ends up in the emergency room or the morgue. She'll never 'own' him. You seem to give little regard to someone biding their time until an opportunity presents itself. Play along. When he's loose - cut her into little pieces - slowly."

This is a story about female domination. You seem to have "little regard" for the fact that lots of men love being dominated by women. The character in this story went with the domme willingly. And yes, she will "own" him. Your response, including the suggestion that he "cut her into little pieces" is the one that is sick and repulsive. If you don't like stories about female domination what the fuck are you doing reading this one? If you don't like it, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The next day she made a fatal mistake.

She got too close. He ripped her throat out, got dressed and left. End to stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is why men need to overome their awkward shyness around women. Don't become a stammering idiot and start "yes ma,'aming" if she says a stern word. Don't automatically start blindly following along just customers your horny and mesmerized. She could command him to jump off s bridge, if she follo were d it up with a cock stroke and a ," trust me", he'd probably do it. Idiot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous