The Novelist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"The other girls? You mean that Mexican woman you were with?"

"Ybeth." Marie said. "And she's Colombian, not Mexican... and a lovely girl. You shouldn't disrespect the other girls. That's a serious offense. But no, not just Ybeth. Fran and Abby and Anne and Alexis and all the ones I have yet to meet."

"Jesus, Marie! How many are there?"

"I'm not sure. But, from what I've heard in the last couple days I think thirty maybe."

"Thirty! He has thirty women that just do whatever he says. What? He just wakes up in the morning and says 'Oh, I want that one to come over and suck my cock and fuck me and be my slave.' You know how ridiculous that sounds?!"

Jane wasn't necessarily outraged by the thought. She just struggled with comprehending it.

"But that's exactly how it is." She said as if it weren't unusual in the slightest. She looked at her sister's confusion. "Why did you come here, Jane? What are you still doing here? All I'm saying is that you have this fantasy in your head about someone dominating you... just like his books. Well, in a strange twist of fate, you're in the house of a man that can make your fantasy a reality. Set aside who he is for a moment... forget about your relation... and then think about it. You can leave, or you can stay. That's the choice he offers. I chose to stay."

"And if I choose to stay?" She asked.

Just by asking the question, Marie knew that the choice was an illusion for her. She would stay. She didn't feel good or bad for her sister. She felt awed by Sir's ability to ensnare her. It was strange for Marie to see someone struggle with their inner needs and submit.

"Then you choose everything that comes with it." Marie said. "There isn't any negotiation. You do as he says or you leave. It's that simple." She looked up at her sister with a wide grin. "He's a great fuck, isn't he?"

"Marie!" Jane exclaimed. "What's gotten into you? I never remember you talking like this before!"

Marie gave her a knowing look. She stared back at her sister waiting for an answer.

"Oh shit." Jane giggled. "Yes! Okay? He's an amazing fuck! Oh god! It's so weird to talk about him like that in front of you." Her face blushed. "It... it's really the biggest dick I've ever had. Is... is John that big?"

"John?! Oh please. If he were hung like that I'd have been a much happier woman." She laughed. "Come on. It's late. Let's go to sleep."

Marie climbed into the bed. She left her collar on. Jane shut the patio doors, and then climbed in beside her. She needed her suitcase, but she figured she'd get it in the morning. She was surprised how tired she felt. She snuggled next to her sister.

"Jane?" Marie whispered. "You know if you stay he's going to whip you tomorrow."

"He is?" She asked quietly concerned.

"All the girls had to endure it." She whispered. "If... if he does... don't get up... don't quit... okay? No matter what."

"I'll try."

"Don't try. Just endure it."

Jane laid in bed with her eyes open wondering how she ended up here. She wondered why she wanted to stay so badly. She wondered if part of her confusion and disapproval today had been out of convention. She thought maybe it was just how she thought she should act, but deep inside she felt incredibly turned on by everything. She was still nervous about what tomorrow might have in store for her. One thing was certain, she'd never felt more alive than she did around her nephew the last two days.

"Jane?" Marie whispered again.

"Yes?"

"Your pussy tastes really good."

******

Tom found himself in the kitchen looking at the clock. It was 4am. For the life of him, he couldn't figure out what was wrong with his internal clock. He was always an early riser, but lately he had only been sleeping a few hours a night. The lack of sleep hadn't debilitated him, but Tom was the type of person that was profoundly curious about his body. It was a machine. He liked it to function flawlessly.

He listened to the drone of the coffee machine as it ground the beans and spit out a frothy cup of motivation. As usual he poured three cups into his favorite oversized mug, and retreated to the guest house with his tablet. He was curious this morning. He pulled up the security footage from the previous day as he sat at his desk. He watched glimpses of his mother and Ybeth cleaning. He looked at the front porch cameras and found the footage of his aunt sneaking up to the house. She disappeared out of frame. Tom grinned. He pulled up the backyard cameras and found her coming around the side of the house and peering over the gate and then sneaking into the yard. He hadn't asked if she just rang the doorbell when she arrived. He assumed she did. That's what anyone else would have done. It appeared that Jane was trying to spy. He watched the drama unfold. He just found it amusing.

Tom turned on his computer. He stared at the screen for a few minutes. Then he sighed heavily. He didn't feel the surge of brilliance he had yesterday. As much as he would have liked to get another few pages done, it wasn't going to happen this morning. He stood up and walked back down to the lower level. He opened up the wide cabinet doors and then he stood back looking at all the implements at his disposal. He smiled his wry smile and began to select some things to take back upstairs.

******

Jane woke a little after 5am. She stared up at the strange ceiling and looked at her sister sleeping peacefully beside her. Taking care to be quiet, she slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom. She didn't think anything should surprise her anymore, but she stood open mouthed at the elegant beauty. She closed the door quietly and turned on the shower. She stared in the mirror seeing how disheveled she looked. Her mascara had dried in runny clumps on her face. Her eyes were still red. She needed to clean herself up.

After a very quick shower, she padded out of the bedroom. She felt better today. Her clothes were still in the car, so she had put back on the skirt and blouse she wore yesterday. Jane took a moment to give herself a tour of the house. She looked in the dining room. She found a small office that looked unused. She wondered if this was where he did his writing. Then Jane made her way into the kitchen, and poured herself a glass of water. She stared out the small bay window above the kitchen sink and took in the yard and surroundings. It was all so well-manicured. Jane opened the French doors and enjoyed the warm morning air. It wasn't as hot or humid as Saratoga Springs. The air had a dry crispness. She walked out by the pool and then down the path in the other direction toward the guest house.

Jane thought about the last two days. Her emotions were still at war inside her. She had come back and knelt in front of him and offered him her body. She cursed the way he made her feel, yet she loved it at the same time. Marie said that he would whip her today. Despite what she said to her sister last night, the thought terrified her.

She glanced around nervously and then turned the handle and pushed open the door. She stepped into the guest house and stopped dead in her tracks surprised by the decor. The room itself was spotlessly cleaned and organized. She saw the kneeling bench and walked up to it examining the padded cover and the metal eye hooks. She knew what it was from reading about such things, but she had never seen one. She looked around mesmerized by the furniture and crops and straps that hinted toward the purpose of this room. Like everything else in Tom's life, it elicited panic and desire from her.

She walked toward the stairs overwhelmed by her curiosity. She wanted to know what was up there, and she figured she wouldn't have the opportunity to snoop once everyone was awake. She climbed the last few steps and looked up catching a glimpse of Tom sitting behind his desk watching her. Jane immediately turned back around.

"Good morning." Tom said with little expression.

"Oh... ah..." She began to turn back toward him and then pivoted back toward the stairs.

It was a flustered and indecisive movement. She didn't expect to see him, and she wasn't sure what to do.

"Leaving already?" He said.

She turned toward him again, and then awkwardly bent her knees unsure if she should kneel. The end result was a rather clumsy motion down onto one knee. It was so unsteady that she started to tilt and she put out her right hand to catch herself from tipping over. It hadn't worked and she ended up falling awkwardly to her butt with her legs splayed to one side.

"Um... hi... I mean... good morning..." She looked at his intense stare. "...Sir?"

She hadn't intended it to be a question. It just came out that way. Something about the way he watched her made her feel suddenly uneasy. She had the strange feeling that she was in some type of trouble.

******

Alexis walked into Marie's room and sat down on the bed. Marie slowly stirred and opened her eyes. She smiled wide at the sight of Alexis.

"Good morning!" She said with a yawn.

"Morning. Where's Jane?" She asked.

Marie looked to her side and saw that her sister had gotten up. "Oh no." She said. "Is Sir awake too?"

"Yes. He was already gone when I got up." Alexis responded.

"I need to go find her." Marie said in alarm as she threw back the covers. "She doesn't know what to do. She's needs me there."

Alexis reached out and touched her arm reassuringly.

"Relax." She said. "She'll be fine. You know none of the other girls had someone to help them through it. I didn't. You were different. Your situation was different. And... I liked you. Sir warned me about helping you too much."

"Oh, I hope he's gentle with her! I'm worried." Marie said.

"Trust him." Alexis said rubbing her inner thigh in a move that she meant to be comforting. She saw the look of desire flash in Marie's eyes as she glanced at the hand touching her.

"How come he's never asked me to..." She looked away shyly for a moment. "... to lick your pussy?"

"I don't know." Alexis said.

She kicked a leg up on the bed exposing her pussy. Then she slid two fingers down and spread her lips apart. It looked pretty. Her lips were narrow and the inside was a pure pink color.

"Would you even want to?"

Marie blushed. "Yes."

"We'd have to ask Sir for permission."

"Oh." Marie said nervously. "That's okay. I was just asking. I don't want to bother him about it."

Alexis gave her a naughty smile. She turned around on the bed facing away from her and straddled her legs. Then she inched back bringing her pink pussy closer to Marie's face.

She looked back smiling. "I'm willing to take a punishment for it." And then she pressed her ass back and rubbed her pussy into Marie's face. "Mmmm." She cooed. "Ohhh. Don't be shy. Get your tongue in there. Oh yes. That's good."

Marie wasn't prepared for her to be so bold. It didn't matter though. She'd thought about Alexis' pussy a lot. It smelled floral like rose water. Her tongue lapped at her clit. She got lost in the act and began to suck and lick every inch of her. Alexis squirmed and moaned at the attention. Marie just devoured her.

"Oh, Marie... I think... you know... exactly... what... you're doing..." Alexis purred and pushed back harder into Marie's face rubbing her wet pussy up and down. "Oh yes!"

Marie couldn't have been happier with the approval from Sir's most prized submissive. Her grin stretched from ear to ear as she looked at the dripping hole while she serviced it.

Alexis giggled and looked back giving her that devilish smile. "You don't think you're done, do you?" She asked. "If I'm getting punished for this then I'm getting my use out of you. Now stick your tongue back in there and get to work!"

Marie didn't need any additional instruction or prodding. She reached up grabbing onto Alexis' ass and pushed her tongue back inside the pretty blonde's pussy.

******

Tom stepped out from behind his desk and walked around leaning up against the front of it. He waved his aunt forward. She stood up slowly and walked toward him. Jane felt awfully nervous. It was just yesterday that she had decided she could confront him. She had told herself that he was just a kid. Standing here made her realize that she couldn't. There was something about him that kept her on edge and made it hard to say no.

"So..." He started. "...Curiosity is a problem for you. You Harmon girls are nosey... you and my mother. I'll make this simple for you. You're here in my house. What would you like to do? Stay or leave? You get the offer once. If you leave you don't get to come back. Ever."

As much as she wanted to stay, all Jane could think about was running away. She thought about what her sister said to her. All the girls went through it. It was an initiation of sorts, she thought. She watched as he walked over and picked up a leather crop. Marie was right. He intended on whipping her.

"Stay." She whispered inaudibly.

"What?" Tom asked. "I can't hear you. I have little tolerance for people that don't speak with conviction."

Jane listened to him talk. His empathy was gone. This was the strong, confident and puzzling man she had spoken to over the phone on Thursday.

"Stay, Sir."

He smiled his wry smile. "Why do you think that you're the only woman that gets to wear clothes in my house? Are you special? Am I supposed to treat you differently than any other slut that comes through my door?"

She stared at the crop in his hands, and quickly reached up to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"No, Sir..." She stammered kicking her clothes to the side.

"Hands at your side. Stand straight." He ordered.

Tom watched as she straightened herself. For the first time, he stood back and studied her body. Her breasts weren't as large as his mother's, but she had beautiful big areolas and stubby, thick nipples. She was slightly thicker and curvier than his mother's lithe body type. Her ass was rounder and fuller. He circled her, inspecting her.

"Now. Listen carefully. I explain rules once. Then I correct your mistakes with this." He said waving the crop in front of her. "You kneel when you're in front of me unless you're instructed otherwise. You do not get to wear clothing in the house. You don't get to fuck anyone else. You don't get to masturbate. You'll learn the positions. How to kneel and present yourself. You'll take care of this hair." He said reaching out and tugging on her pubic mound. "I expect you to keep yourself groomed and well maintained."

"Yes, Sir." She said shyly looking down and wondering what she was getting herself into.

She felt the crop connect across her ass, and she jumped startled. Jane looked back at him, and then slowly slipped to the floor.

"That's better." He stated. Then he used the crop to lightly tap the top of her ass cheeks. "Ass on your heels. Back straight." He said watching her struggle to improve her posture. "Good." He said. "I like a woman that has good posture. Remember chest out. Hands on your knees."

Tom grabbed some rope off the side table. "It's not just about the sex, Jane. That's not all you like about my books, is it? I think you like the darker side. I've got something fun planned for you."

He pulled her arms to her side and tied a breast harness. His fingers moved quickly as he tossed the ropes to and fro, and knotted them just right. He was more concerned with getting her tied up then enjoying the act of it. It was an expert job with thick bands of rope running above and below her breasts all cinched together in a beautiful display. He pulled her arms back, and had her hold her forearms while he tied them together. It caused a mild panic in Jane. She wasn't used to the feeling of helplessness that came with being bound so tightly.

Tom walked over to his desk and opened a drawer.

"What are you, Jane?" He asked as he reached in searching for something.

"I'm a needy slut, Sir." She answered.

"That's right." He said returning and crouching down in front of her. "That's exactly what you are. I don't want you to forget it either." He took the thick Sharpie marker in his hand and pulled off the cap. "So I'm going to give you a cheat sheet. In case you forget you can just look down."

With that Tom wrote the word 'NEEDY' in block letters across her right breast and then the word 'SLUT' across her left.

Jane's eyes watered up as he belittled her. It was embarrassing to be treated this way, and she knew that it would days or weeks for the marker to fade from her skin. She looked back at him knowing that she was too far gone to turn back now.

Tom walked to the wall on the side of the room. "It's taken me years and a bit of money to acquire all the fun toys I have in here. I want you to know that you'll enjoy all of them in time. But this is one of my favorites." He pressed a button on the wall, and Jane watched as two ropes descended from a ceiling mounted winch.

Tom bent her forward and tied another harness around her lower waist. He pressed her thighs up against her stomach and secured them to the new harness. She was left leaning forward on her chest in a position similar to a presentation pose. He took the ropes hanging from the ceiling and used a carabiner to latch the ends to the knot on each harness. Then he walked back to the wall and pressed the button lifting her up into the air. Jane yelped as she began to rise. He stopped her at his waist level.

"Does it hurt?" He asked feeling the ropes around her skin. "Any numbness?"

"No, Sir." She replied surprised at how little it did hurt to be suspended.

Tom had wrapped the ropes enough times to displace the amount of pressure on any single point. It was a mistake he had made a few times when he first learned the techniques of rope bondage. He took two nipple weights and reached up clasping one onto each nipple.

"Ow shit!" She shouted.

He watched her nipples distend and her breasts sway. He reached out and grabbed one breast shaking it back and forth letting the weight pull harder on her nipple as it moved. She groaned trying not to make any noises that would displease him.

Then Tom went and retrieved the leather strap he had used on his mother. He rubbed his fingers over her pussy a few times, and then lifted the strap and brought it down across her ass. She let out a screech as it connected. He went about his routine of painting her red with methodical precision.

Jane had tears in her eyes as she adjusted to the punishment. It was a natural reaction to the abuse, but she felt like it wasn't unbearable. She could handle it. That's what she kept telling herself. Initially she felt like she should struggle or move away, but she was bound so tightly that she stopped trying and resigned herself to her fate. She couldn't see him. She just listened to the whir of the strap as it cut through the air waiting for the moment it connected with her skin. Surprisingly she felt suddenly calm. And then something happened that didn't make any sense to her at all.

******

Marie was beaming as she helped Alexis set out some glasses and arrange some small bowls of fruit salad. "Are you really going to be punished for letting me go down on you?" She asked.

"Maybe."

"Then don't tell." Marie said.

"As strange as this sounds, I've never lied to Sir." Alexis replied. "I don't want to start now. I'll be honest... it was worth any punishment he can think up. You've got a real slut tongue on you." She laughed lightly. "You could give Abby a run for her money that's for sure."

Marie smiled even wider. Then she got a little more serious. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why were you so rude to my sister?"

Alexis could see she was trying to be protective of Jane. "It's what she needed, Marie." Alexis stated. "Do you think it's easy to submit yourself to someone? Was it easy for you? Everyone needs a little push in their own way."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers