The Novelist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

"A week is a long time with someone you don't really want to be with." Tom said. "Well, when would you want to see me?"

"He has some business thing tomorrow night." She said. "I'll have a few hours to myself."

"I have some women coming to my house tomorrow night." Tom said thinking. "If you decide to come then I'll e-mail you some instructions. Do you think you can follow instructions? Like a submissive?"

Angie began to cheer up. "I don't know! I'd like to try! It's sounds so exciting."

"Then I'll e-mail you instructions." Tom said. "Follow them exactly." Then he paused. "Angie?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to know that, no matter what happens, I really like you. I really enjoyed our time together. I know it's not something you normally do. I guess I feel honored that you felt comfortable trusting me."

"That's so sweet!"

"Whatever happens... whatever you see... I want you to remember that... if at some point you think I'm a bad person, I want you to think about this conversation... I would never want to hurt you."

It sounded a bit ominous. Angie thought that he was just afraid she'd be skittish. Her excitement and naivety didn't allow her to contemplate any bad intentions. The coincidence of everything was just that -- a coincidence.

"I guess I'll see you soon." He said.

"I hope so!" She chirped.

Tom could hear the enthusiasm in her voice as he hung up. He tried to think of anything else that could come up to throw him off his guard. He just found out he was going to be a father yesterday. His aunt had shown up early. It was getting very hard to control. It was a challenge though. He knew this would all be complicated when it first began a few days ago. He couldn't back down now.

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers