The Novelist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers

Marie didn't respond. Perhaps Alexis was right. She wasn't sure what her sister needed. She left it up to Sir and Alexis to understand it and act accordingly. She couldn't deny the fact that Jane had shown back up and given herself to him.

"Who's coming over anyway?" Marie asked changing the subject.

Alexis glanced at the clock. It was almost 8am in the morning. She opened the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of champagne and some orange juice. Before she could answer, the doorbell rang.

Alexis grinned. "Why don't you answer it?"

Marie made her way to the foyer and opened the door without a care in the world for her state of undress.

"Fran!" She shouted surprised.

Francesca stepped into the foyer with Abby in tow. These two seemed to be inseparable since Tom's instruction at the salon.

"Bella ragazza!" Fran chirped kissing her on both cheeks. "You look beautiful."

"Hi, Marie!" Abby gushed as she pulled off her clothes before she even shut the door.

"I had no idea you guys were coming! I've missed you both. Come on. Alexis is in the kitchen."

By the time they reached the kitchen the doorbell rang again. Marie disappeared returning a moment later with Anne.

Abby laughed. "It looks like Alexis got the band back together!"

"Almost." Alexis said. "We've got a new member joining this morning. Then we have a lot to discuss." The women retired into the living room with mimosas.

"What happened on Friday?" Anne asked. "You guys were gone the entire day."

"We flew back to upstate New York for the day." Marie said. "It had something to do with my divorce proceedings. Sir didn't really tell me."

"You flew all the way back there for the day?" Abby asked confused. "That's so far."

Ybeth walked into the living room bringing the conversation to a halt. Marie was elated to see all of her new friends again. She felt very close to all of them. These people felt like home to her. It was her new life. The emotional journey she had been on in the last few days made it seem like she'd known them all forever.

"Ybeth! How are you?" Marie jumped up to give the girl a hug.

"Hi, Marie. I'm good. Sorry I'm a few minutes late. Hi, Alexis. Francesca." She looked around at the others as she began to disrobe and then latched her pink collar around her neck. "Um... hi."

Alexis stood up. "Good morning." She said giving the Colombian girl a kiss on the lips. "So, you know Marie and Francesca. That's Abby. She works with Fran."

"I love your collar!" Abby said waving. "It's nice to meet you."

"... and that's Anne." Alexis continued. "Her husband is Sir's lawyer." She leaned in whispering mock conspiratorially. "It's a co-ownership thing. Nothing scandalous."

"Hello." Anne said.

"Alright." Alexis said. "Here's the deal, girls. Sir needs our help tomorrow night with a family matter. As most of you know, Marie's husband is a cheater. He's not going to offer a settlement on their divorce unless he gets a chance to speak to her. So, Sir has invited him out here tomorrow night, and asked that we be on hand for the evening."

"What!?!" Marie cried out. "He's coming here?!" She was truly shocked and scared at the thought of him showing up in this house.

"Yes, Marie."

"But..."

"Take it up with Sir." Alexis said dismissively to Marie. Then she looked back at everyone else. "His request for us is absolute flawless etiquette and perfect submission. And I intend to make sure he gets just that. Also, it seems that we're going to be seeing each other a lot more in groups I want to figure out how to act accordingly in general. Lastly, Sir's birthday is in a few days..."

The girls listened to Alexis speak. They each realized that things were changing in Sir's house. They all cared deeply for him, and they felt special to be a part of the select group that was tasked with figuring out how to make sure he was pleased with everything moving forward.

******

Tom stood back intrigued by the whimpering, tense body suspended in front of him. The heady smell of her arousal was not lost on him. He'd only gotten about half way through the whipping he intended on giving her, when he heard the small gasp escape her lips. He drew a finger along her slit realizing that she was soaking wet, far more so than when he touched her before he began. She groaned louder at his touch. Tom crouched down in front of her. She looked back at him with very confused eyes.

"Did you cum?" He asked curiously.

"I... don't... know... Sir..." She squeaked out in a delicate whisper.

Jane didn't know what happened. She certainly felt a strange and electric pleasure shoot through every fiber of her body. She didn't think she came, but she wasn't sure. She was unfamiliar with the sensation she felt.

Tom reached forward and pulled the weights from her nipples. Her eyes shot open even wider as the pain jolted her tender nubs. "Ohhh. Shiiiit." She trembled helplessly. He reached up and rolled each nipple between his thumb and forefinger. It shot the same unfamiliar pleasure through her. "Ooooh, Sir! Ohgawd.... Ohmy..." He watched as her muscles tightened and she struggled to move.

"You like it?" He asked studying her.

"I don't know!" She screeched out overcome with strange emotions.

Tom stood back up, and continued to whip her rear. It was bruising slowly. He'd seen all different types of women submit themselves. On a rare occasion he found one that struggled the way that his aunt was struggling now. Not with enduring the pain, but accepting her need for it. He strengthened each blow waiting to hear an objection. She howled and groaned at the same time, but never pleaded for relief. After a few more minutes, her ass was bruised similar to the way Marie had looked after she took her punishment.

Tom dropped his pants and pushed his cock inside of her. He hadn't even bottomed out when he felt her tighten on him. It wasn't a powerful orgasm, but it had required so little on his part. He grabbed her ankles and swung her out and back on his length. Jane's small orgasm ballooned into something larger as he picked up speed and force. She screamed out and then began to cry.

Jane didn't understand why she had started to sob. She hadn't sobbed this way while he whipped her. The sensations were hard to understand during her whipping. Now, her emotions acted up as she felt him split her open slamming into her tender ass with each thrust. She wasn't crying because it hurt. She was sobbing because it felt so good and she didn't know why.

"You're such a needy slut!" Tom stated in an even tone. "Do you feel how tight and wet your cunt is?" He pounded her harder and harder. Then he slapped her ass with incredible force. She came again as the pain seared into her tender cheeks. "You like it?" He asked again with a dominant growl.

"Yes!" She screamed between sobs. "Yes, Sir! Oh gawwd."

It was effortless to fuck her as she hung limply in front of him. Tom held back his orgasm, but his balls were tight and ready to explode. He slapped her again, and listened to her groan out with need. Then he pulled himself out her, and retrieved the leather crop. He whipped her ass with twenty distinct blows. Tom was fascinated by her need. She cooed and cried and wondered why she enjoyed it.

He finally walked back over to the wall and lowered her to the ground. He unhooked the carabiner clips and untied her legs. He stretched each leg out straight and rubbed them helping the blood flow. Then he slapped her ass.

"You want to stay?"

"Yes, Sir." She said catching her breath and calming herself.

"Tell me what you are, Jane."

"I'm a needy slut, Sir." She replied in a breathless voice.

Tom slapped her ass. Jane cringed at the pain. It hurt even more after the crop, but it still caused that sensation in her pussy.

"Tell me again." He stated. "Scream it out like you mean it." And then he slapped her ass again.

"I'm a needy slut, Sir." She yelled out.

Tom slapped her ass again.

"Keep saying it until I believe you." He said before spanking her. And he didn't stop spanking her. He alternated cheeks while she squirmed under him.

"I'm a needy slut, Sir. I'M A NEEDY SLUT, SIR! Ohfuck... I'M A NEEDY SLUT. A NEEDY SLUT. Sir! Ohgawdohmygod.."

Her words turned into muddled chants.

Tom spread her ass cheeks wide and pushed his length into her asshole. She didn't object. She just whispered that she was a needy slut over and over. He kept on moving forward intent on making sure her submission was complete.

Jane was entirely lost. Her ass cheeks burned with heat from her bruises and she couldn't understand why she wanted him inside her so badly. She needed him. He was stretching her ass so wide, and she didn't want him to stop. She heard him grunting above her. Even his breath and his moans seemed to further her need. Then she felt him push deep and that familiar warm splash filled her.

Tom moved around and lifted her head. She struggled to make eye contact while she registered all the new feelings coursing through her. He patted her cheek lightly until she focused on him. He pressed his cock to her lips and she opened her mouth for him.

"There you go." He said comfortingly. "You're doing so well."

She bathed his length with her tongue while she looked at him with a new look that he had never seen before. It was a look of adoration. His cock softened and she swallowed more of it. She cleaned him delicately, and then he pulled it from her mouth. Tom took a medium sized butt plug and wedged it into her ass.

He lifted her up off the ground and carried her to the saddle vibe that was still out where he had left it. Ybeth had wiped it down cleaning off his mother's cum. Tom set his aunt down on top of it, and guided the dildo inside her. He went to the task of strapping her feet to the base and tying her harness to the front and back holding her upright. Then he took the nipple weights and clipped them back on.

Jane watched him as he manipulated her body so easily. She felt stretched with a dildo and plug inside her. Her nipples ached, but she reveled in the feeling. She had never felt so used and abused, and she looked on with wonder as he continued to do things that caused such conflicting and wonderful emotions.

******

John looked at the airfare prices online. It was more than he wanted to spend, but he was pleased with his new plan. As long as he was flying to Los Angeles, he figured he could use the occasion to make things right with Angie. He wanted to take the week off of work. He figured he could bring her along and leave her in the hotel while he confronted his wife. Then he would take her to Santa Barbara or San Diego and spend time in a west coast resort. It was sneaky, he thought. Even if Marie did want to take him back, he figured it would take her time to wrap things up and make it back to Saratoga. She'd never realize it. At least he'd get some good sex on the trip. He left one message on Angie's phone. He wanted to call her again, but he thought better of it and decided to wait until she returned his call.

For the most part, John was feeling pretty good. He had already pulled out a suitcase. He rifled through his closet looking for some good beach clothes. Despite his distaste for housework, he finally got around to doing the dishes and laundry. He had spent the bulk of the morning cleaning and getting ready. It was a little after noon when he stepped into the shower.

John thought about the last few months while he showered. He had never slept around when he was younger. He was intoxicated with Angie. Her youth and energy made him feel alive again. He wasn't sure what he was doing. He couldn't decide whether he wanted Marie back, or whether he wanted Angie. His indecision was pushing him to make the same fool mistake twice. He wanted them both. In his eyes, they made the perfect woman. Each made up for the lacking qualities in the other.

Deep down, John thought that the trip would allow him to see if his wife wanted him back. At least he'd have a final send off with Angie if that were the case. If she didn't then he would use the trip as a starting point to build something meaningful with the young girl. It was win-win, he thought. If things went really well then he'd find a way to keep Angie on the side. It was a good plan.

******

"So it's settled." Alexis said cheerily. "Everyone knows what they need to do?"

"Yes." Fran stated. "I'll be sure to clear the week at the salon to make sure everyone makes it in."

Marie still looked uneasy. "Will we be able to make arrangements for his birthday by Wednesday? It's so soon. How will we be able to get everything ready without him knowing?"

"I can talk to Frank and figure a way to keep him out of the house." Anne chimed in. "We can have a few hours at least."

"But what about tomorrow?" Ybeth asked and then she paused. "Where is Sir right now anyway?"

"Tomorrow will be fine." Alexis said. "It may be a bit unpredictable. So everyone just has to act confident and accept anything strange that might happen. All smiles and servitude, ladies, just like we discussed."

"Wait?" Abby asked. "Where is Sir?"

Alexis looked at Marie and saw the worry on her face.

"Sir is in a session with a new girl." Alexis said.

"A new girl?!" Fran said amazed. Even she was getting used to the much larger picture of his life.

Ybeth looked at Marie. "It's the woman that showed up here yesterday, right? You looked upset when you saw her."

"It is." Marie said quietly before looking up at her nervously. "That was my sister."

There was a collective gasp in the room. It was Abby that reached her arms around her and gave her a comforting hug. Marie leaned into her appreciative of her sympathy.

******

Jane sounded hoarse as she came in waves. She'd never cum so much in her life. Tom had placed a chair just in front of her and sat down watching while he cranked the saddle vibe up slowly. At first she had cum loudly screaming out, but then she could barely cry out anymore. She was nearly catatonic from the overstimulation. Her head lolled back and forth. Were it not for the restraints she would have fallen off. The dildo and the butt plug were vibrating very deep inside her.

"Look at me." Tom said.

She tried to hold his gaze, but her eyes rolled back in her head and then she struggled to focus again.

"I know how you need to be treated, Jane." He said.

It wasn't mean or dominant the way it came out. It was just as if he were speaking a fact.

She started to cum again as the words registered. Jane wasn't sure if she could cum anymore. Each time the thought crossed her mind, she climaxed and her pussy gushed between her legs surprising her. She hadn't really stopped crying. Now it came in fits. She'd stop for a moment and then have a powerful emotional surge and start sobbing again. She felt like such a needy slut. She looked down at the weights pulling at her nipples as she shook. The words scrawled across her tits reminded her what she was quickly becoming. Maybe it's what she always was. She wasn't sure anymore.

"Look at me." He said again. He extended the crop and used the tip to lift her chin. "You're going to do something for me. You're going to write up three settlements for the divorce. Each of them will be exactly how I tell you. Okay?"

He waited for an answer, but she couldn't get anything out. Tom lifted the crop and whipped her right breast and then her left one.

"Okay?"

"Yes, Sir!" She yelped and then she began to cum again. "Ohfuuggggck."

"Good." He stated and then cranked up the vibe to full.

Jane didn't think it could get any more intense, but the sensations doubled. She began to mumble again calling herself a needy slut over and over. She had been on the saddle for twenty minutes. Tom began to undo the ropes on the base while she came again. With just the straps holding her legs in place, her torso started leaning this way and that way. She lacked the strength to hold herself upright.

Tom finally turned the vibrator off. The sudden lack of stimulation caused her start sobbing again. He began to untie both harnesses. Tom looked at the grooves in her skin where the ropes had been. He traced them with his fingers. Then he unbound her legs, and lifted her slowly as the dildo pulled out of her. He placed her on her back and pulled gently at the nipple weights. She groaned in between sobs.

Tom took the time to touch her very gently. He'd given her an intense session. She'd enjoyed the pain, but a session like that often creates a very deep emotional connection with a Dominant. There's a period of time before a woman comes back to reality where she's vulnerable. Tom crawled on top of her and slid his cock inside her. Then he wrapped his arms around her, and fucked her very slowly and gently.

"You did so well." He whispered. "I'm so proud of you." He kept thrusting deep and slow as she sobbed. "It's okay. You didn't know what you needed. I made it all better. It was beautiful. You're beautiful. A perfect needy slut."

Jane's pussy clamped tight. "I'm cumming, Sir." She whispered in his ear so quietly that it was barely audible.

Tom pumped into her a few more times and then came. He lifted her up. Jane buried her face in the crook of his neck and sobbed. She wrapped her arms around him so tightly. He lifted her body as she clung to him, and walked her back to the house.

******

Angie had distracted herself all morning doing menial tasks. She'd seen the call from John on her phone, but she didn't check the message. She wasn't sure if she was ready to speak to him yet. She wished that he could just understand her need for a little space. In a way, she was testing him to see if he could restrain himself from calling repeatedly.

She watched the clock and waited for it to turn from 12:59pm to 1pm. It seemed silly to her, but, as soon as it did, she raced to her bedroom and pulled up her e-mail. She was so frustrated that he hadn't replied to her message earlier. She had refreshed her mailbox about a hundred times this morning before she decided to wait until one o'clock before checking it again. By now he'd be awake, she thought. Surely he'd respond as soon as he saw it. She clicked the button and watched as the screen came back with no new messages.

She couldn't figure out why it mattered to her so much. She didn't understand why she was so desperate to get a response. It wasn't like her to be so swept up by a guy. She was usually more reserved, more guarded. She clicked refresh one last time, and saw a single new message appear. It was from him. Her heart leapt in anticipation of what he'd say. She opened it, and saw just a phone number. Nothing else.

******

Tom stopped on the patio, and sent Jane into the house on her own. She didn't want to let go of him. She looked like a toddler clinging to her parent. He had kissed her on the forehead and told her everything would be fine. Then he told her to find Alexis.

Jane opened the French doors, and stepped onto the tile floor. She was unsteady. He'd left the plug in her ass. The nipple weights were still attached. She kept putting one foot in front of the other looking for the blonde woman. She heard the voices in the living room. A few moments later, she appeared in the entryway. She was still sobbing, and now she seemed confused by the group of naked women sitting around talking.

Francesca saw her in the doorway first. She was the only one facing in that direction.

"Mio Dio!" She gasped and stood up.

"Oh my god! Jane!" Marie cried out.

Jane looked completely ruined. The most noticeable thing to everyone was the bold "NEEDY SLUT" written across her chest, and the heavy weights clamped to her nipples. As she stepped into the room, they could all see the bruises on her breasts. She walked over to Alexis and knelt down. She looked up at her wondering what terrible thing she would say.

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,651 Followers