The Observatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that timing was important, so I took great care to arrive on time and to comply exactly with her instructions. Laura was nowhere to be seen. That she had been there was apparent. An ice bucket, a bottle of wine, and two glasses were on the small end table by the loveseat and the fire was glowing with warmth. Following directions, I went into the bathroom, undressed and stepped into the shower. Minutes later I emerged, robed as directed.

The next few seconds seemed to pass in slow motion. Seated on the loveseat was a woman whom I had never seen before.

She was Asian of no clear lineage but with very light skin, perhaps a mixture of Thai and Japanese. Her hair was straight and black, falling well past her waist. She was wearing a mid-thigh black dress with spaghetti straps that I suspected was her only garment. She was seated in front of the fire with a glass of wine, one leg tucked under her on the loveseat. Her legs and feet were bare. She was very exotic and very beautiful.

"You must be Kevin," she purred, with only the slightest hint of an accent, patting the loveseat beside her. "I am Bai Lee. Please, join me for some wine."

I felt an immediate stirring in my groin. Staring briefly into the mirror, knowing I was making eye contact with Laura, I crossed the room and took my place on the loveseat. I didn't say a word as Bai Lee handed me her glass.

That simple act of intimacy made me acutely aware that her glass was not the only thing we would share that evening. I took a moment or two to look more closely at her. She was even more beautiful at close hand. Her skin was flawless. If she wore makeup, it was subtle. Her age could have been anything between eighteen and thirty-five or so. It is difficult to tell with Oriental women. Her hands and feet were delicate. Her legs were shapely and smooth. Because she was seated, I wasn't sure of her height, but she was clearly very small. Her dress clung to her body close enough that I could tell she was beautifully proportioned. Laura had chosen well. I felt myself growing hard beneath my robe.

I accepted her offer and sipped slowly, trying to slow things down a little. I was nervous as hell. Laura had been in this situation once before, knowing I was watching her with Alan. But this was a first for me. Laura telling me after the fact that she had watched Veronica and me was not quite the same thing. I didn't know she was watching at the time. Now I did.

Bai Lee, probably sensing my uneasiness, unfolded her legs and moved nearer to my side. Relieving me of the glass with one hand and raising it to her lips, she slid her other hand under my robe.

Any reluctance I felt was dispelled in that instant. I retrieved the glass, set it aside, and gently folded her into my arms. She responded by slipping an arm around my neck and pressing her lips to mine. She had full soft lips that tasted of wine. Her scent was unfamiliar, exotic, and more intoxicating than the wine itself.

With one final glance into the mirror, I slipped a strap from her shoulder to reveal a perfect, pink-tipped breast. I bent down and drew her nipple gently into my mouth. Bai Lee gave a faint cry, turned more fully toward me, and clutched the robe at my neck to pull me more firmly against her. I slipped one arm around her waist and slid the other hand beneath her gown to caress her thigh. Pressing her body into mine, she parted her legs.

I slowly eased my hand up along the soft skin on the inside of her thigh and reached my objective. Bai Lee was warm and damp, her hair very fine. I massaged her gently for a second or two and then tenderly parted her with my fingers. She thrust her pelvis sharply up against my hand and suddenly my fingers were deep inside. She was hot and wet. Crying out sharply, she pulled more urgently against the collar of my robe and threw her head back, her long hair flying. For a few seconds, she ground her pussy into my hand as I probed as deeply as I could.

Suddenly, she drew back, her chest heaving, the exposed breast rising and falling as she tried to gain control of her breathing.

"Stop, please, just for a moment," she whispered, as she bent toward me to touch her forehead to mine. Then, seconds later, "come with me."

Bai Lee rose unsteadily to her feet, holding me by the hand. Standing erect, I realized she was only about five feet tall, but so perfectly proportioned that she appeared taller, creating the illusion that she had very long legs.

Taking a deep breath, she released my hand, turned gracefully, and lowered herself into the overstuffed chair. Gazing purposefully up into my eyes, she slowly opened her legs, draped them over opposite arms of the chair, and pulled the hem of her dress up past her waist. Bai Lee's invitation was unmistakable. I had no doubt she had been thoroughly coached by Laura.

I sank to my knees before her and slowly lowered my face between her legs. At the first brush with my tongue, she cried out sharply and ground her hips into my face. Slipping both hands under her ass, I pulled her closer and drew her clitoris into my mouth. As I massaged her gently with my tongue, she began to thrust herself rhythmically into me.

"Oh, God!" she cried, shuddering slightly as she came the first time. "Don't stop!" I followed instructions and continued my oral probing for some minutes and then slowly slipped a finger into her ass.

Bai Lee moaned and thrashed about but I kept her pinned to the chair, her slight body no match for my strength. This time she came with complete abandon, shaking and crying out with mindless pleasure.

I eased slowly back from her, licking the insides of her thighs and stroking the backs of her calves. Her head nodded forward as if in sleep. I struggled to keep my breathing under control.

Bai Lee quickly showed signs of reawakening. Seconds later, she sat erect. "I think perhaps you had better fuck me now," she announced.

I suppose there was still time to end this and recover some of the lifestyle Laura and I had previously shared. But it was too late. I was far past the point of no return. This exotic young woman was asking me to fuck her. Unlike Denver, she was doing so with the full participation and encouragement of my wife. I rose to my feet, pulling Bai Lee gently to hers.

I slipped the remaining strap off her shoulder and her dress floated slowly down around her feet. She stood before me, naked and perfect. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her the short distance to the bed.

Fully aware of the mirror, I gently placed her so that Laura would get the best possible view. In a fever, I parted Bai Lee's legs and knelt between her thighs. She lay under me, spread wide, ready for me to finish what we had started. With one small hand, she grasped my cock and guided me toward the soft, dark triangle between her legs.

With exquisite care, I pushed slowly into her, fearful of causing pain because of her diminutive size. But I had no cause for concern. She tilted her pelvis up to meet me and I was soon completely buried inside her hot, wet center.

We began a slow, measured cadence, Bai Lee moving sensuously under me and giving small cries of pleasure with each stroke. As her arousal grew, I increased the speed and force of my thrusts to match. Her cries grew louder and her movements more urgent. Soon I was slamming sharply into her and the sound of flesh striking flesh filled the room.

I knew we could be heard perfectly in the observatory as well. Fully aware that Laura was only a few feet away, and certain she was in an advanced state of arousal herself, I looked directly into the center of the mirror and stepped up my pace. The beauty of the mirror was that it was still just a mirror from my perspective. Watching my own performance spurred me on to greater excitement and renewed strength.

Bai Lee drew her legs alongside my thrusting hips and began a thin, high-pitched wail. Sensing she was nearing orgasm, I slowed just long enough to slide my arms under her knees. In this position, her legs were widely spread and Laura was afforded a perfect view of my cock as it plunged repeatedly into Bai Lee's pussy. I continued to stare fixedly into the mirror.

I felt the beginning surge of ejaculation just as Bai Lee arched her back and let out a sharp cry of release. A convulsive tremor raced through her small body and I lost all control, flooding her with a series of incredibly intense contractions.

Still supporting my weight on outstretched trembling arms, I looked down at Bai Lee. Her small breasts were rising and falling at a slower pace. A slight tremor accompanied a sigh of pleasure as I moved ever so slowly inside her, both of us enjoying the aftermath of orgasm. I released her legs and lowered myself gently down onto her. We remained motionless for a minute or so and then I slowly withdrew, dripping with my cum and her lubrication.

After resting for only a few moments, she rolled to one side and gracefully came to her feet beside the bed.

"Thank you," she breathed. "That was delicious, but I think you had better go to Laura now. I can show myself out." With that, she began to gather up her clothes. I was certain she was a professional, that she had been well paid for the past hour, and that she had no further expectations of our encounter.

"And thank you," I replied, as I walked unsteadily toward the entrance to the observatory.

***

Laura had removed all her clothing and was seated in the chair with her legs secured over the arms. She was using her hands to manipulate her clitoris and the dildo she was furiously thrusting in and out of her pussy. Her face and neck were flushed to a deep scarlet, her nipples were fully erect, and she was hyperventilating, sure signs of imminent orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back.

I sank to my knees before her. I don't think she was aware of my presence until I gently took control of the dildo, continuing the same motion she had been using. Seconds later, Laura clapped a hand over her mouth and screamed as she bucked against the straps. I slowed the pace of the dildo as a series of violent tremors wracked her body. When I was certain she was completely spent, I slowly withdrew the instrument and Laura slumped forward in the chair with a whimper, her thighs quivering.

Unbelievably, I was rock-hard. I had cum only minutes before but suddenly I was throbbing in arousal. I saw no reason to waste an erection, so I released Laura's restraining straps, pulled her onto shaking legs, and led her out of the observatory. Picking her up before her knees buckled, I carried her across the room and placed her in exactly the same position Bai Lee had so recently occupied. Gently spreading her legs, I grasped my still-wet cock and pushed it deeply inside.

Much later, we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, knowing that Bai Lee was only the first of several strangers who would visit the apartment in the future.

***

The next morning after breakfast, having watched the video tape of my performance and both fully aware of what we had unleashed, we sat down to decide how best to proceed. Laura told me Bai Lee came from a Milwaukee escort service similar to the one in Denver that had produced Alan. But we knew that continued use of an escort service was not the answer. Although they clearly hired only men and women who thoroughly enjoyed sex and were very good at it, their presence would always be staged and therefore somehow less satisfying. Bai Lee was an excellent choice for getting things started, but we knew that we needed to recruit amateur talent. There was additional uncertainty in this approach because amateurs would be inherently more unpredictable, but we decided the risk was worth it.

Only one final task remained. We decided to prepare 'kits' of masculine and feminine articles to be placed about the room to deceive our guests into believing that a male or female lived alone in the apartment, as appropriate. Once the kits were prepared, we were ready to start.

It was Laura's turn. I had already had two extramarital partners, Laura only one. As we both now fully understood, sometime in the not-too-distant future, I would receive a call telling me to prepare the apartment for her return with a stranger.

_____________________

Headlights sweeping across the lawn roused me from my reflections on the past and I quickly placed the last of the feminine articles about the room. With my heart thudding in my chest, I retreated to the observatory.

Laura was returning from her fourth attempt to find a suitable partner. She was naturally very selective, and doubly so when searching for a companion for the apartment. Her first three attempts had failed to produce satisfactory results. Well, not exactly. Excellent results had been produced, just not those intended by her search. It turned out the hunt itself was highly stimulating for Laura. Although she had returned empty-handed from her first few trips into Milwaukee, we had immensely satisfying sexual encounters after each attempt. But this time would be different. I started the audio and video recording equipment, took my place in the observatory chair, and waited.

The hidden microphones in the apartment were of such high quality I could hear Laura's key turning in the lock. The door swung open and she entered the room with a tall, good-looking man following closely behind. He was well built and casually dressed in a manner that accentuated his sculpted body.

Laura was dressed in a typical "hunting outfit," as she called her selection of clothing when on the prowl. She had several such outfits and, although each was different in cut and color, they all shared several characteristics. Since the entire purpose of the hunt was to lure a man back to the apartment to fuck her, Laura chose clothing that gave easy accessibility to her body. Tonight she was wearing a sleeveless, mid-thigh, flower print dress with a cleavage-revealing neckline. This dress, like the others, had buttons down the front so it could be completely opened without fumbling with zippers or the awkward business of having to lift it over her head. Her bra, I knew, hooked in the front. Her panties were cleverly designed. Butterfly-shaped when lying flat, they were worn diaper-fashion by tying front and back together at each hip with attached thongs. This arrangement allowed her panties to be removed without having to pull them down over her feet.

Open-toed high heels of the "come fuck me" variety completed her ensemble. Her tanned legs were bare. She wore little makeup, only that necessary for subtle shadings. Her clothing was deceptive. She presented a picture of classy sexuality without cheapness. Looking at her in a crowded room, one would never suspect the purpose behind the clever crafting of her outfit.

Laura was beautiful and sexy and she knew it. Her companion knew it too. As she reached the center of the apartment she turned to face her guest. He stared at her in open admiration and obvious anticipation.

Knowing I was in the observatory, and the titillation of the hunt, already had Laura highly aroused. Her nipples stood erect against her dress and her face was slightly flushed. Her companion either sensed her excitement or couldn't control his own because he crossed to the center of the room, took her into his arms, and buried his face in her neck to inhale her scent. As Laura melted into him, he dropped one hand to her ass and pulled her tightly against him, pressing a knee in between her legs. With the other hand, he tilted her chin up, searching for her mouth. Their lips met and Laura began to move her thighs against his.

They had not been in the apartment for a full minute and already the sexual energy and tension were palpable. It was no different in the observatory. My heart had been pounding when Laura's key first hit the lock. When I realized she was already aroused, my body responded in kind. Now, watching my wife with this stranger, knowing he was going to fuck her within a few minutes, my cock pressed uncomfortably against my slacks. I unzipped my fly to ease the pressure.

Breaking off the kiss, Laura took her companion by the hand and led him over to the loveseat, the large bulge in his crotch clearly visible.

"Sit down," she commanded. The moment he was seated, Laura placed one high-heeled foot on his knee.

"Take off my shoe," she ordered. Holding her leg sensuously by the calf, the stranger gently undid the strap and eased the shoe from her foot. "Now the other one."

As he set the shoes aside, Laura positioned herself on his lap, straddling him with a knee to each side. He groaned with pleasure as she settled her weight onto his thighs.

The loveseat was positioned with its back to the one-way mirror so I could not see anything below the top edge, but I could clearly see Laura's face and torso and her companion's head and shoulders. She looked directly into the mirror and winked at me.

In the observatory, my unzipped fly no longer provided relief. I reached inside my pants and pulled out my cock, unable to resist a stroke or two as it came free. I was fully erect. Glancing back into the apartment, I could tell by the motion of the man's shoulders that he was stroking Laura's thighs. She began to slowly rock back and forth.

A change in the slope of one shoulder told me Laura's companion had moved one hand to the inside of her thighs, searching for her pussy. Her sharp intake of breath announced the instant he found his mark. I knew her panties would be soaked.

Still moving rhythmically on his lap, a slight smile on her face, Laura looked back into the mirror and began to unfasten the top buttons of her dress. Four or five buttons later, she opened the clasp of her lacy black bra to free her breasts. The tan line clearly emphasized the pale skin and pink-tipped nipples. Like everything else about her, her breasts are beautiful. They are full, firm, and carried high on her chest. Still moving his hands somewhere under Laura's dress, her companion shifted his attention to her breasts, drawing an erect nipple into his mouth. She moaned with pleasure in her first oral expression of arousal of the evening. I knew it would not be the last.

As he alternated his attention between her breasts, she stared, heavy-lidded, into the mirror, soft cries escaping her lips as he manipulated her nipples with lips and tongue. I knew she would spend as much of the next hour trying to make eye contact with me as she could without arousing her companion's suspicion.

Suddenly, Laura let out a sharp cry. I was certain he had pulled her panties to one side far enough to slip a finger or two into her pussy. Laura loves to be finger fucked. Long ago, we had learned about the phenomenon known as the "G-spot." A few seconds after I found hers for the first time, she came in a violent rush. If her companion found the magic button, he was in for a treat.

Laura momentarily lost interest in the mirror. Lowering her face to her companion's shoulder, she began to move with greater purpose on his lap. He sensed the change in her response and replied with more forceful probing. She responded by throwing her head back, hair bouncing, and let out a prolonged moan. Seconds later, she came as series of spasms rippled across her body.

"Stop!" she ordered. "Wait, don't move!"

He was smart enough to obey her command. I admired his restraint.

After a few moments, she sat upright, her breasts heaving. Sitting motionless for a full minute or so, Laura regained enough composure to open her eyes. He was concentrating on her superb body and the responses he had triggered so he did not notice as she looked back into the mirror to give me a dazzling smile.

Staring fully into the mirror, Laura began to work on the remaining buttons of her dress. Realizing what she was doing, the stranger gently removed her hands and completed the task himself. When the final button gave way, he slowly peeled the dress back over her shoulders. With a shrug, Laura freed her arms and dropped the dress to the floor in front of the loveseat. Her companion slid the straps of her bra back over her arms and flung it aside.