The Observatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw you last week," she said. "You were studying me so closely I thought you were going to hit on me. You didn't, and that intrigues me. Are you gay?"

I nearly spit a mouthful of Manhattan all over the bar. "No, I'm not," I answered. "Are you always so direct?"

"My time is limited. I know why you are here. What I want to know is....what do you want?"

Well, I thought, now's the time to find out if this place, and its clientele, are for real.

"I'm here to arrange an hour or so of sex. No entanglements and no commitments beyond this evening. You were the only person of interest to me last week when I first saw you.

"We are speaking the same language. I have little time, and even less need, for complications in my life. I don't want involvement beyond a few hours. And there are some rules. My name is Colleen and that's as far as it goes. You don't need to know where I work, why I'm doing what I'm doing, or if there is anyone else in my life."

"I have some rules as well," I replied. "No repeat performances. We see each other in this lounge after tonight, or anywhere else, we smile and wave. That's it. Also, time's up in a couple of hours."

"That's perfect. I agree. How do you want to do this?"

"Follow me," I said. "I have a place that guarantees you won't be compromised. No one who knows you will see you arrive or depart."

"I don't usually do it that way. I prefer neutral ground for my own safety."

I understood completely, and said so. "If you are uncomfortable, we'll stop right here. You are extraordinarily beautiful and I'll be very disappointed, but I understand. If I were in your position, I would feel vulnerable too."

She sipped her wine for a moment or so while I remained silent. Finally she looked over at me and said, "You don't look like a serial killer. Let's go. But first I need to visit the powder room. I'll meet you in the lobby in five minutes."

With that, Colleen departed, leaving me just enough time to make the evening's arrangements. Within seconds I placed the call that Laura had been anticipating for the past several weeks.

"It's me," I said as soon as she picked up the receiver, "we'll be there in about thirty minutes."

"Is she pretty?" Laura asked.

"She's gorgeous, you'll approve."

"Hurry, please!

***

Colleen was walking toward me in the lobby, looking like a runway mannequin without the exaggerated movements, her slender legs encased in very complimentary stockings. Perhaps she really was a dancer. She looked incredible, radiating a sultry, Celtic sexuality that tugged at my ancestral heartstrings. I felt a visceral, primal stirring in my groin.

"Now what?" she asked. "I have my own transportation."

"If you'll follow me, we only have about thirty minutes to travel. We'll go directly up on the Interstate. Stay right behind me. If I lose you, I'll slow to the speed limit. No one else will be going that slowly. If you don't catch up with me within a few minutes, I'll assume you've changed your mind."

"I'm not going to change my mind," she laughed, glancing at her watch. "You Americans always think you are the craziest drivers. You should take a spin in Ireland sometime. Thirty minutes travel should do nicely. I have to be somewhere no later than midnight. That will keep us inside the two hours you mentioned. Bring your car up front and wait for me to pull in behind you. I'll flash my lights."

On the drive home, Colleen close behind, I realized this evening would be entirely different from anything Laura and I had ever experienced before. Laura may not have approved of my liaison with Veronica, at least initially, but she had plenty of warning about her good looks from the reception. She most certainly had time to examine Bai Lee's physical attributes, not only during the process of arranging for her presence, but from the vantage point of the observatory before I arrived. In my case, I had no clue about what Alan would be like, nor did I have any advanced knowledge of Laura's silent companion from a few weeks before. For the first time, Laura did not know exactly what to expect.

We pulled into the driveway within seconds of each other. I hastened to her car and assisted her exit. Leading her gently by one hand, I guided her up the stairs to the apartment, my other hand held protectively at the small of her back. Twisting my key in the lock, I gently urged her into the apartment, making sure the first person Laura saw was Colleen, not me.

As I followed her into the apartment, my eyes were free to look squarely into the mirror. With a smile, I gestured toward Colleen as if to say, "Well, what do you think?"

Knowing full well what she thought, I caught up with Colleen, gently grasped her wrist, and spun her into my arms. It was our first physical contact, and it was electric. She had an unfamiliar, intoxicating scent that triggered an instantaneous reaction in my groin.

Pulling her close, I placed my mouth on hers to hold a long, sensuous kiss. As our lips and tongues explored each other, I felt Colleen's heart beating in her breast and knew then that all three of us were about to experience something special. Finally, I broke off the kiss and led her to the loveseat.

Laura likes to make out like a teenager as a prelude to more serious activity. Foreplay is important to her, and I suspected, important to Colleen as well. In spite of the sense of urgency I felt, I vowed to extend the preliminaries as long as possible. Settling on the loveseat, I took her into my arms and resumed the kiss.

After several minutes, my arousal now obvious to both of us, I slipped a hand down to her breasts, verifying my suspicion that she wore no bra. Her nipples were swollen, erect, and sensitive.

The instant I touched her, she moaned softly and adjusted her position to allow me greater access. For several more minutes, I caressed her breasts gently, but insistently, invoking more murmurs of pleasure and arousal.

Colleen disengaged and pushed me gently away. Her breasts were heaving as she looked me squarely in the eye and began to undo the buttons of her dress from neck to waistline.

I stared in admiration and desire as her body was slowly revealed. She was perfect in every way. Her pale Irish skin had a creamy consistency few women possess and her glorious red hair cascaded in curls well below her shoulders to tumble across her breasts. Her nipples were pink and perfectly formed.

With a shrug, she pulled the dress from her shoulders and sat before me, naked from the waist up. I looked at her in open appreciation and wondered how much Laura could see. Enough, I suspected, to have her writhing in the observatory chair. I pictured her slipping her hand down into her panties, reacting to the scene beyond the mirror. That thought, and the vision in front of me, caused my cock to expand to its full proportions.

Colleen must have noticed, because she slowly unbuttoned my shirt and then reached down to gently stroke my cock through my slacks, smiling as I squirmed with pleasure. Without a word, she unclasped my belt, unzipped my fly, tugged my erection free, and then bent down to take me into her mouth.

I nearly came right then as her lips and tongue immediately brought me dangerously close to the edge. Sensing I was about to spoil the evening, Colleen released me and melted back into my arms.

This time, as I gathered her close, I could feel the pressure of her breasts and the warmth of her skin against my naked chest. Unable to control myself, I slipped a hand beneath her dress.

To my surprise and gratification, I discovered she was wearing thigh high stockings and nothing else, giving me complete access to her body. She had very clearly chosen her clothing to promote accessibility. That's when I knew I had a woman in my arms who was completely in concert with Laura's view of proper hunting clothes.

Thus encouraged, I moved my hand further up her thighs until I encountered the soft fur between her legs. She opened her legs to receive my probing fingers. Colleen was hot and wet as I gently slipped my fingers deep inside her pussy.

Giving a sharp cry of pleasure, she thrust her hips urgently against my hand. I responded by drawing her more tightly to my chest, restricting her motion to pelvic gyrations, as I searched for a technique that would evoke the greatest response. Within seconds I discovered that she favored a combination of vaginal and clitoral stimulation. Colleen appeared to enjoy finger fucking as much as Laura.

I didn't know if Colleen was easy to bring to orgasm. I didn't want to make her cum prematurely and bring the evening to an abrupt conclusion if she was not multiply orgasmic. So I proceeded with caution until her excitement accelerated to a point where she completely lost control.

With a sharp cry, she clutched at my shoulders, buried her face into my neck, and strained against my hand. I could feel her muscles contract again and again as she dropped over the edge.

With her attention diverted, I glanced back into the mirror, just as aroused by my vision of Laura's probable reaction as I was by Colleen's very close, and very sexy, response to my efforts. With a deep sigh, Colleen collapsed against me. I continued what I had been doing, but more gently, hoping to re-ignite a response.

I didn't have long to wait. Sitting upright, her breasts jutting provocatively, Colleen grasped me by the hand and got gracefully to her feet, tugging at my open shirt until I was standing in front of her. Without a word, she turned and led me over to the straight-backed chair.

Slowly she eased my slacks and undershorts down over my knees. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside along with my Topsiders. I wore no socks, so I was now standing in front of her wearing nothing but my unbuttoned shirt and a huge erection.

With a hand on each shoulder, she pushed me playfully onto the seat. Seconds later, she had slipped out of her dress and was standing before me wearing nothing but the thigh highs.

Laura and I had placed the chair so its back was angled toward the mirror. We knew very well that an observer would be unable to see all the details of copulation taking place in the chair. We did this with the understanding that something not clearly seen is often very arousing. The same belief had prompted us to place the loveseat in a similar position. After viewing the video of Laura and her companion of a few weeks before, our belief was validated.

Colleen wasted little time. Breathing heavily, she swung one leg over my lap to straddle me, grasped my cock, and pointed it up between her legs. Giving a soft cry, she lowered herself slowly, drawing me deeply inside.

As she settled firmly into my lap, I clasped her ass with both hands and helped her establish a rhythm that suited her. Within seconds, she was riding me like the wind, head thrown back and wild hair flying. Moving faster and faster, her nipples dancing before my eyes, Colleen surged quickly to an explosive orgasm, her cries filling the room, and the observatory, with sounds of pleasurable release.

Once again, she collapsed against my chest, this time going completely limp. I dared not move. I was so close to losing control that I could feel small spasms building at the base of my cock. With tremendous resolve, I fought back the urge. Desperately, I held Colleen close to me, knowing that the slightest motion on her part would cause me to explode inside her.

After a minute or so, our breathing stabilized and I was once again in control of myself. Easing Colleen to her feet, I led her over to the bed and placed her in the same position Laura and I had both come to favor when entertaining guests on the bed. Removing my shirt and slowly easing Colleen's stockings from her long pale legs, I knelt between her parted thighs. Glancing casually up into the mirror, I grasped my stiff cock with one hand and slowly pushed it deep into the soft triangle of dark red hair, knowing Laura could see every inch as it slipped inside.

Colleen reached up to grasp my shoulders, spread her legs wider, and commanded, "Fuck me. Fast and hard." Supporting myself on outstretched arms so Laura could see every stroke, I began to slam my body against Colleen's. Rocking her hips upward to meet every thrust, she began a soft chant, "Oh! Yes! Oh, God! Fuck me."

Looking down at the beautiful woman beneath me, her luxurious red hair splayed out across the foot of the bed, I could envision another gorgeous woman ten feet away, aroused beyond control, bringing herself to orgasm as she watched me fuck Colleen.

Colleen's firm breasts bounced in time to the cadence I had established, her eyes were shut, and her face carried a small frown of urgency as she neared release. Her cries grew louder as I increased the force and speed of my thrusts. Nearing orgasm myself, I looked squarely into the mirror, trying to lock Laura's eyes with my own.

Sinking her fingernails into my biceps, Colleen stiffened and cried out sharply. I slowed my pace to enjoy the full effects of her orgasm. Her whole body gave a soft shudder as her muscles contracted and released around my cock several times, taking me over the edge with her. I stopped moving inside her and groaned loudly as surge after exquisite surge flooded her pussy.

I remained inside her, arms shaking as I held my body above hers while she slowly regained control of her breathing. From time to time, I would move slowly, extracting the last scraps of pleasure from our encounter. Finally, I slowly withdrew my dripping cock and sat upright. Colleen's eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me.

"That was wonderful. You are a good lover. Somehow I knew you would be."

"Thank you," I replied. "You are beautiful and sexy. I'm glad our paths crossed."

"Me too," she replied, "but it is time for me to go."

A minute or so later, fully dressed, Colleen walked over to the dresser and stared directly into the mirror. I froze in place, wondering how she could possibly have detected the observatory. Laying her purse on the dresser, Colleen pulled out a hairbrush and began to restore a sense of order to her flaming red hair. My knees nearly buckled with relief. Extracting a lipstick, she leaned forward, her face only inches from the glass and quickly repaired the damage I had caused. Her beautiful face fully restored, she spun around, crossed the room and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Goodbye Kevin, and thank you," she murmured.

Seconds later, she closed the door softly behind her, leaving me standing naked in the middle of the room. As the sound of her heels receded on the stairs, I turned toward the observatory.

To my surprise, Laura was seated in the chair, fully clothed. Well, sort of. A pair of lacy panties lay on the floor beside the chair, weighed down by a large dildo that was still glistening from use. She was wearing the same outfit she'd worn to the reception in Denver. I had not seen it since that night. Her hair, makeup and jewelry were the same as well. Obviously, she had decided to play out the scene with Colleen much like she had with Veronica and me when she had watched us from her hiding place.

Her face was flushed and several strands of damp hair were clinging to her forehead. Her breasts were rising and falling as she fought to get her breathing under control. I knew she had reached an explosive orgasm only seconds before.

Glancing at my still-wet cock and then up into my eyes, Laura said, "Go open a bottle of wine. When you have recovered, I want you to do everything to me that you just did to her. Exactly the same in every way. Tomorrow night we'll watch the videos." I knew she would act out Colleen's part to perfection. Naturally, I did as I was told.

***

It has been a couple of years since Colleen. Laura and I have continued to bring companions to the apartment. We don't do it often, perhaps once every two or three months. As we gained experience, we became increasingly inventive during our encounters and the pleasure we derived increased beyond measure.

I introduced Laura to the body exchange where I found Colleen. As expected, she had great success there. Over time, we identified several other nightspots that catered to people with similar interests. Because none of our guests ever know anyone else is involved, we are able to hunt in the same places.

Laura and I have both seen Colleen several times. I would get a smile and a wave. Laura, unrecognized, got the wary surveillance due any serious competitor for male attention.

Once in a while we would accompany each other on a hunt. We both found it unbelievably stimulating to sit at opposite ends of a bar and watch the other at work. When a suitable companion had been snared, a signal would be exchanged and the observatory occupant for the evening would depart a half hour earlier to make everything ready.

When we started all this, we believed we were on the cutting edge of sexual experimentation and voyeurism. We still think so.

After all.....

We have the observatory.

_____________________

(As a means of improving my writing, I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. All honest comments will be retained and taken into consideration when I write stories in the future.)