The Observatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hunting outfit only consisted of five articles of clothing, two of which were her shoes, so I knew that only her panties remained. With a glance into the mirror, Laura reached down to untie the bows at each hip. Rising slightly, she pulled the lacy garment free and draped it over the back of the loveseat with a flourish. As I anticipated, there was a dark, wet spot in the small area that had covered her pussy. The cleverness of her outfit was apparent. Without moving from his lap, Laura had gone from fully clothed to completely naked.

Now ignoring the mirror, Laura turned her attention to her companion. Although I could not see below the level of her breasts, I knew she was undoing his belt and zipper.

"Take your pants off," she ordered, rising to her knees. With a little awkwardness, he complied. I could see him working his slacks and underwear down over his legs, discarding them on the floor beside Laura's dress. When he was done, she slowly unfastened the buttons of his shirt and helped him remove the garment. Although I could see nothing but Laura's naked torso and his unclad head and shoulders, I knew they were both now completely naked.

When she reached downward again, her companion gave a loud groan of pleasure. I knew she had his cock in her hands. For several minutes, Laura worked gently to bring him to a state of nearly uncontrollable excitement. He began to move under her, his intent plain.

With another glance into the mirror, and a secretive smile on her flushed face, Laura rose up on her knees, reached down between her legs, and slowly lowered herself into position. Her eyes stared, unfocused, into the mirror as they both made small sounds of arousal. Laura was now fully impaled on the stranger's cock.

It took her a few seconds to regain enough composure to glance once again into the mirror. With a deep breath or two, she began to move against him.

I could hardly stand it; rising from the observatory chair, I quickly removed all my clothes. I stood in front of the mirror and slowly palmed the head of my rigid cock. Laura was only about ten feet away. Fully aware of her impact on me, she stared directly into the mirror and began to move with greater purpose. I continued to stroke myself slowly, knowing full well what Laura's companion was now feeling.

Laura loves to start with the female-superior position. She can control the depth of penetration and the sensations produced. Sometimes she favors vaginal stimulation and, at other times, clitoral. Tonight she seemed to need a combination of both so her motion was a sensuous combination that involved rocking her pelvis against her companion's cock to stimulate her clitoris and riding his shaft to accentuate the feeling of being fucked. I also knew she would eventually abandon this position for the more traditional male dominance position, where she could submit to the raw thrusting and energetic pounding she nearly always craved at the end.

Her movements continued for several minutes, the only change reflected by a gradual increase in her tempo. As she neared orgasm, Laura arched her back, her eyes staring sightless into another dimension as she began to rapidly accelerate her movements. A continuous combination of unintelligible cries and moans accompanied her now mindless pursuit of release.

Her companion held her by the waist as her movements became more violent. I could see his shoulders tense as he struggled to guide her on his rigid cock and maintain enough control to avoid premature ejaculation. Nearing release myself, I understood exactly what he was experiencing.

With great effort, I released my dick and took my place in the chair once again. Laura was seconds away from an explosive orgasm and I wanted to see every second of it without distraction.

Reaching forward to claw at the back of the loveseat on either side of the stranger's shoulders, Laura threw her head back and literally screamed with pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic contractions wracked her beautiful body.

Finally, she collapsed, her body draped across his. Her companion remained motionless, undoubtedly struggling to regain control in case more was required of him.

After a minute or so, Laura sat upright, her hair tussled and her body still trembling. Holding her thumb and index finder an inch or so apart, she looked her companion in the eye.

"Don't go away," she said. "That was just a little one. I'm not through with you yet."

I was surprised and I'm certain he was as well. There was no doubt in my mind that this stranger had never encountered a woman like this before. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum with Laura. If he had, she would have known and would never have delivered such a command.

Rising upright on her knees, Laura slipped away from his cock and got unsteadily to her feet. Taking him by the hand, she pulled the stranger upright. He was better looking and better built than I thought. His cock was large, stiff, and wet.

"Take me over to the bed and fuck me," she ordered.

Without a word, he led her by the hand toward the bed. Trailing slightly behind him, she glanced back into the mirror once more and gave me a radiant smile.

Arriving at the edge of the bed, Laura's companion lowered her onto her back. Laura subtly repositioned herself so her head was toward the mirror and spread her thighs in supplication. Without delay, the stranger positioned himself between her legs and plunged his cock deep inside. They both cried out in unison. Immediately, he began to slam himself into her with deep, forceful thrusts. As Laura's cries filled the room, he increased his tempo, slamming powerfully into her pussy.

I had a perfect view of Laura and the stranger on the bed. Her wild hair cascading about her shoulders and her nipples bouncing in syncopation, Laura responded by rocking her hips up to meet each of his powerful thrusts. I could see his cock, slick with her lubrication, as it disappeared and reappeared at an incredible tempo.

Suddenly he stiffened, threw his head back with a guttural bellow, and began to pump her full of his cum. I sat transfixed, watching his cock and balls pulse time and time again. Finally, his strength gave way and he collapsed, supporting his weight on knees and elbows, considerately holding his weight off Laura's much smaller body. With a final groan, he rolled to one side, pulling his dripping cock free.

Laura lay beside him, breasts heaving, for a minute or so and then sat up to swing her long legs over the side of the bed. Perched there, she looked up at the mirror. Her eyes were feverish and glassy, her movements twitching slightly in an agitated sort of way.

I knew immediately what had happened. Her companion had left her high on an orgasmic plateau without the release she craved. Although I admired his performance as he helped her to achieve two orgasms, I was grateful for his inability to see her through to the third. I looked back at her, my cock throbbing in anticipation, knowing I was going to finish what he had left undone. Laura needed to be manhandled, to be vigorously and thoroughly fucked. I wondered how she would get rid of her companion. I didn't have to wait very long.

Turning slightly, Laura gave her companion a playful slap on the ass.

"Thank you for servicing me, but it's time for you to go. Now."

The stranger rolled to his feet in a fluid motion and gathered up his clothes. Within a minute or two he was dressed. Bending toward Laura, he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek and let himself out the apartment door. He had been with Laura for about an hour and had not said a single word. Intuitively, I understood that silence must have been a condition of his invitation to the apartment.

The instant the door closed behind him, Laura looked back into the mirror and crooked a finger, summoning me to her side. I was fully naked, fully erect, and nearly out of my mind with the need to fuck my wife. I quickly exited the observatory and crossed the room.

Laura was waiting for me, the insides of her thighs slick with cum. Drawing her to her feet, I turned her around and forced her down face-first on the mattress. Clasping her by the hips, I pulled her to a kneeling position on the edge of the bed. Understanding my intent, she spread her knees and lowered her face to the bed, leaving her ass poised in the air. Without delay, I shoved my stiff cock into her wet pussy, intrigued by the thought that my way was eased by another man's cum, deposited there only a minute or so before.

I began to replicate the deep, powerful tempo of my predecessor. It was all over within a few short moments. Pressing her face into the bedclothes, Laura screamed out unintelligible cries of pleasure and release, her muscles contracting sharply as wave after wave of explosive contractions took control of her slender body. Collapsing on the bed, gasping for breath, Laura appeared to be completely spent. But I had one more surprise for her.

Pulling her gently back to a kneeling position and pressing her face back into the bedclothes, I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her ass. Laura snapped her head up, hair flying, all her senses alert. We had never done this before. I waited to gauge her reaction, fully prepared to stop and return to conventional sex.

After a few seconds, Laura pushed back gently against me, clearly giving me permission to proceed. Very slowly, I pushed more deeply into her. Laura let out a low, throaty moan and lowered her face back to the mattress. Continuing to press forward, I was soon buried completely inside her. Pausing for a few seconds to make sure she was not in pain, I began a slow, cautious cadence.

Within seconds, Laura was moving with me, pressing backwards to meet each of my thrusts. As she relaxed and we both gained confidence, I increased speed and force. Within a minute or two I was fucking her ass with the same abandon I had previously applied to her pussy.

Laura's response was unbelievable. Completely out of control, she thrashed and bucked and screamed in mindless response. Glancing into the mirror, I could see what we were doing with crystal clarity. Losing all control, my pulsing cock filled her ass with cum just as Laura signaled her own orgasm with a series of incredible shock waves, each triggering a responding surge from me.

We collapsed on the bed together, side by side, my cock pulling free as we fell, our collective breath coming in gasps.

Neither of us said a word, each lost in an intimate fog of semi-consciousness. Very slowly, locked in each other's arms, we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Laura confessed that the previous evening had surpassed her wildest expectations. She told me she had indeed given her companion a simple choice -- be her sex slave for an hour, silently obeying every command - or forego the opportunity. Wisely he had agreed and kept his word. She also explained that she had deliberately forced his ejaculation with voluntary vaginal contractions while she was aroused to a fever pitch, fully intending to have me finish her off before his car was out of the driveway. Anal intercourse was the farthest thing from her mind until I entered her. We had both read reports of women experiencing extraordinary orgasms through anal sex. Now we knew it to be true. Laura admitted that, all things considered, she had enjoyed one of the best nights of her life.

***

It was now my turn to go on the hunt. Laura had been the catalyst for most of the activity up to this point. She had hired Alan, and later Bai Lee. And it was she who had hunted down the silent stranger for her recent performance.

In spite of her assurance that times were changing and women had achieved a greater understanding of recreational sex, we both knew I had my work cut out for me. Laura can walk into a room where there are fifty guys and instantly fifty guys will want to fuck her. All she has to do is make a choice. With her, the outcome of a hunt is assured if she identifies a suitable target. We both knew I would face greater obstacles. My other challenge was going to be finding someone in Laura's class. Such women are rare. I knew I would probably have to lower my standards a little, but I wasn't about to bring anyone back to the apartment who didn't come damned close.

My first four hunting trips failed to produce any promising results. Like Laura, I found the hunt stimulating so we had incredible sex after every attempt, but I was no closer to achieving our goal after the fourth trip than I had been after the first. There were plenty of good-looking women out there, and they were available. Unfortunately, they were all available for the same thing -- dating, romance, fucking, marriage, children, and then less fucking. Finding a woman willing to meet my terms was going to be a problem.

On my fifth trip, I struck pay dirt. Hinting to the bartender that I was looking for a little action without commitment, he told me of a place in downtown Milwaukee that had become a watering hole for people who were looking for the same thing. Thirty minutes later, I entered the basement lounge of a well-known hotel. The location was perfect. With the Interstate close at hand, I was no more than thirty minutes away from home.

Ordering a drink at the bar, I decided to spend the evening studying the place, trying to get a feel for how things worked. Over the next two hours, I noticed several important characteristics of the lounge. It had all the amenities, low lighting conditions, generous drinks, good-looking servers, music at a comfortable listening level, and furnishings arranged to provide as much privacy as possible.

During the entire time I sat there, several couples left the lounge together, but no couples entered. Every entrant was an individual man or women. This confirmed the bartender's contention that most if the clientele would be made up of men and women on the prowl. I also observed that no one entered the lounge unnoticed. Even among those who had begun to pair up, each new entrant was carefully scrutinized. There was no doubt about it; the place was a body exchange.

I had been nursing a couple of drinks at one end of the bar for better than an hour when a very striking woman entered the lounge.

She was tall and slim, much like Laura, with a mane of flaming red hair. She wore a knee-length summer dress and high heels. After surveying the room for a few seconds, and being surveyed in return, she crossed the room and took a seat at the opposite end of the bar. Without a word, the bartender poured a glass of white wine and delivered it to her. She smiled at him in return. Bringing the glass to her full lips, she discreetly continued her study of the lounge and its patrons. At one point her eyes met mine briefly and then continued on.

"Need a refill?" asked the bartender. I did, and said so. When he returned, I nodded toward the woman and asked if she was a regular.

"She is. She comes in at the same time on the same night every week. She'll stay about two hours and have two glasses of wine. She doesn't make a lot of small talk. Guys try to hit on her all the time, but I've only seen her get interested a half dozen times in the past year or so. She'll leave with one of them less often than that. She's pretty selective. She's also married, or widowed, because she wears her rings. She's never offered an explanation and I don't ask. All I know about her is that her name is Colleen. I guess she's Irish," he said with a grin. "One of the customers here told me she's a dancer with a local Irish dance troupe."

As he left to fill a drink order for one of the servers, I turned my attention back to the woman, trying to avoid getting caught looking. The light was low enough that I couldn't see details such as skin tone or texture so it was impossible to determine her age. I guessed she was around thirty-five, perhaps a little less.

From thirty feet away, she was stunning. As I watched, a nice looking guy approached with a drink in his hand and took the seat next to hers. She smiled a greeting and they began to talk. She paid very close attention to him as he spoke, almost as if she were hard of hearing. Or examining a specimen, I thought with an inward smile. Over the next twenty minutes or so, they conversed quietly as he downed several drinks and she ordered her second glass of wine.

Although I had learned all I needed to know about the lounge and its patrons, and was ready to leave, I decided to wait for the conclusion of the performance in front of me. From his body language, I had little doubt he was trying to pick her up. Hers, while initially inviting, had segued to a more withdrawn demeanor, putting some distance between them. My guess was that he wouldn't score.

Suddenly, she shook her head in the negative. He responded with some urgency. She shook her head vehemently and I clearly heard the word 'No!' from across the bar. It was the first scrap of conversation I had been able to hear from them since their encounter began. The man stood up abruptly, muttered something I couldn't hear, and retreated to another area of the lounge. He had clearly struck out.

The woman gathered up her purse, drained the last of her wine, placed a single bill on the bar, and left the lounge. She was just as good to look at leaving as she had been on her arrival. Laura would certainly approve of this woman if I could figure out a way to succeed where apparently many others had failed.

The bartender wandered back over to my end and said, "That was vintage Colleen. Ninety-five percent of the guys who hit on her get the same treatment. Gonna give it a try next week?"

"Maybe," I replied, "I've been shot down before. What's one more flesh wound? See you in a week." The bartender gave me a friendly wave as I departed, on my way home to certain gratification with my wife.

***

The following week, I took my seat in the lounge a little earlier than need be, but I wanted to be there for the woman's arrival. I had told Laura about the lounge and the promise it showed for our purposes, but I had not told her of the woman. I knew Laura would be thrilled if I was successful but I didn't want to raise her expectations and then strike out.

The woman arrived about twenty minutes later and coolly surveyed the lounge and its occupants, just as she had the week before. And once again, the patrons ogled her in return.

As with the previous week, she wore a knee-length print dress, this one sleeveless, complimentary stockings, and high heels. Although I had remembered her throughout the past week as being beautiful, her appearance in person reminded me that real life is often far more vivid than memory.

Her gaze swept the room and settled on me. My heart rate went up. The last time our eyes had met, she had paid me little attention. This time she stared frankly at me and then crossed the room. To my disbelief, she settled into the seat next to mine. As she arranged herself in the chair, the bartender placed her glass of wine on the bar.

"Thank you, Stuart," she said with a very faint Irish accent. Turning toward me she announced, "My name is Colleen. Perhaps a little trite for an Irish lady, but that's my name."

Up close, she exceeded my wildest expectations. Her eyes were the deepest green I have ever seen and her skin, clearly protected from the sun's assault, was creamy and seamless with a very faint dusting of freckles visible on her shoulders. Her breasts were high and pert, smaller that Laura's, but equally firm. Her hair cascaded in a riot of curls over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back. I wanted her badly.

"I'm Kevin," I choked.

I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed. In spite of my claim to Stuart that I'd been shot down a lot, I had little experience with this kind of thing. With the exception of Veronica, who had come on to me, and the arranged liaison with Bai Lee, I hadn't been involved in anything like this since before Laura and I met.