The Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I remember you."

The buck turned and smiled as he remembered Gary's peculiar face with the receding hair line.

"Oh hey," He looked behind Gary and asked where his friend was tonight. Gary replied saying he was alone but Joe was back at his place.

The buck seemed a little disappointed and Gary took the opportunity to buy him a drink. They chatted for a little while and the buck excused himself to use the bathroom. Gary followed soon after.

While he was washing his hands he noticed the Buck over in the corner texting away.

Gary walked over and attempted a pick up line and the buck was a little surprised at how forward he was, Gary suggested he help him finish the text in a cubicle. The buck laughed and thought to himself for a moment.

The buck walked into a vacant cubicle and Gary followed. The buck shut the door behind him and Gary stood there expectantly. The buck pulled him in close and started to rub his hand over Gary's bulge.

Gary's eyes lit up and he felt the sensation through his trousers, Gary fumbled around and loosened his belt and buttons, his clothing fell to the floor and the buck grabbed his ass.

The buck whispered in Gary's ear "Maybe we should take this back to your place and see if your friend wants to join in."

"Sorry, Joe is off limits but you can do what you want to me."

The buck pushed him away and laughed as he opened the cubicle door, "You don't have a shot with me, but your friend would."

The buck turned and left Gary standing with his pants around his ankles with the men's room looking on and giggling at his rejection.

He turned bright red, pulled up his trousers and ran out, he was so embarrassed, so upset, so angry.

He walked back over to the bar and ordered 2 shots and a double vodka; he slammed all 3 down and walked over to the buck who was trying to pick up someone else.

Gary spun him around and landed a punch right on his nose. The Buck dropped immediately in pain as Gary's powerful arms pummelled him.

Within an instant the security guards had pulled him off the buck and thrown him out the door.

Gary dusted himself off, he was livid, he was a raging bull. He screamed out in to the night and made a scene.

He tried to hail a cab but no one would take the drunken maniac so he had to walk.

He staggered homeward stewing in his juices, the anger, the rage were not subsiding. His lust was also burning strong. It had been weeks since his last release and his balls swelled and ached.

As he approached home his thoughts wandered back to the shower with Joe's toned body. He craved it now more than ever and his lust rose again along with the anger and frustration of not being able to do anything about it.

When he reached the door he fumbled for his keys and snuck in discretely. He kicked off his shoes and socks and opened the fridge in search for a drink.

Gary then stumbled into the bathroom removing his shirt and unbuckling his belt, he stood over the bowl looking down at his thick cock as his bladder emptied.

As the last few drops trickled out he glanced over to the shower and remembered that firm young body again, his cock twitched with the sudden image popping into his head.

He looked back down at his cock and he murmured something to himself in an angry tone as his thoughts flicked back to the rejection he felt tonight, he felt the rage, the lust building again inside of him.

Gary kicked off his pants and underwear until he was completely naked, he stepped backwards and his eyes locked on to his own reflection in the mirror. He could see the fury written all over his face and for a second felt a little ashamed. He quickly looked away as he turned off the light and made for the bedroom.

As he walked down the hall he could see a small pale of light from the street light shine through from Joe's room. His thoughts turned back to the night at the club when Joe was attracting a lot of attention.

The jealousy poked its head back into the frame and Gary had an urge to burst into the room and brand Joe with his chunky rod. Gary's arousal swelled at the thought of taking him by force, Joe was his tenant, his roommate his friend but Joe belonged to Gary and not those other men at the club. If Joe was going to get fucked it should be done by Gary... he would do it right.

Gary stood in the doorway silently observing the still figure in front of him, Joe was lying flat on his stomach with only a sheet covering him from the waist down. He was completely naked underneath and Gary could make out his buttocks even in a poorly lit room.

Gary felt a tingle in his loins as his eyes poured over his slender body, he heard a small voice in the back of his head say turn around you are about to cross a line but his anger and lust were growing like a monster inside of him. The tip of his penis twitched as he knew there was now no turning back, he stepped silently across the room and stood at the foot of the bed a for a moment. He lightly grabbed the sheet and slowly began to remove it.

The sheet moved away from his now bare buttocks and Gary felt his lust rising. He kept pulling the sheet and gradually revealed his legs, there was a slight shift in Joe's breathing and Gary had to pause for a moment, a few seconds passed with Gary eagerly staring at his firm rump while his own manhood began to rise.

Joe's breathing returned to the same pattern as before and Gary skilfully removed the sheet without waking him.

Gary moved his right knee onto the bed into the space between Joe's legs.

He slowly put his weight onto the mattress hoping not to wake him.

After what seemed like an eternity he shifted most of his weight onto his right leg and pulled his left leg onto the bed.

He was positioned perfectly behind him, he looked down at his hard member and moved his eyes up towards his prey, his heart raced faster and faster and the drool built up in his mouth, his cock had never felt so engorged, he knew this was it, he wanted to claim what was his ... he needed to claim what was his.

In one swift motion Gary grabbed the back of Joe's head by the scruff of his hair with his left hand, Joe shot up with a howl instantly not knowing what was going on. Gary grabbed a handful of pillows with his spare hand and shoved them under his victim's crotch propping him up into a more vulnerable position.

He forcefully pushed Joe's face into the pillows as he tried to thrash free but there was no hope. Gary's strong stocky figure held him down with ease as his free right hand pushed Joe forward onto the newly placed pillows.

Joe screamed into the pillows but his noise was too muffled for anyone to hear.

Gary leaned forward and whispered a long soft "shhhhh," into his ear as his free hand grasped his firm buttock.

Joe calmed down for a moment and he let the realisation of what was about to happen sink in. He spoke again trying to reason with his captor but his voice was still muffled by the pillows. Gary replied with a harsher "Shhhh," this time and Joe stopped talking

Gary shuffled forward spreading Joe's legs further apart, exposing his desired target, he wiped the drool away from his mouth with his free hand moved it over the tip of his cock, moistening it all the way down to the base and back up again with his fingers curling around the shaft and thumb finally resting just behind the large head. He pushed his hard member forward with his engorged head lightly kissing his victims virgin skin. He sat there for a while savouring the moment and the fact that he was in complete control

Joe screamed again into the pillow but there was nothing he could do, he tried to thrash again to break free but it was to no avail, his sudden movement caused Gary's large swollen head to be completely engulfed by his warm soft hole.

A smile drew across his face as he knew he had finally claimed what belonged to him. He steadily pushed forward entering further and further.

Joe's muffled screams were like music to his ears and were adding to his arousal, he felt his cock swelling even more as he pushed on and was almost at full penetration when the pull against his skin became very abrasive from the lack of lubrication. He withdrew about half and inch than ploughed forward as Joe's sphincter clasped tightly around the base of his shaft. Gary pulled out and pushed back in with short jabs of no real intensity trying to find a good rhythm.

He eventually laid on top of Joe with his barrel chest pinning his victim down, he released his grip on the back of his head and held both sides of Joe's hips pulling his member even further inside of him,

He then ran his hands up the sides of Joe's body and grabbed on to his hands. He forcefully held his hands down which were now touching the bed head.

Gary breathed heavily into Joe's right ear as he lay motionless. The only movement was the rhythmic thrusting of Gary's hips.

Gary felt his arousal rise and rise and had to pause for a moment, he withdrew a few inches as he didn't want to finish so soon. He needed to drag this out as long as possible so he could savour every memory, every sensation.

As he laid motionless his felt a bizarre sensation, an erratic spasm was squeezing his cock. It took a moment for Gary to register what was happening but when the penny dropped it took his arousal to a whole new level, His helpless victim had just ejaculated and his virgin hole was becoming tighter and tighter with each pulse.

Gary forced his way back in until he was buried to the hilt, his big bulbous head oozed pre cum as it milked Joe's prostate. He leaned forward and whispered in his ear,

"It's not rape if you enjoy it," and licked from his jaw line up to his eye socket.

When the spasming stopped Gary new that it was time to finish what he had started, he withdrew his rod until just the swollen head remained inside and drove it back in with great force. Joe let out series of muffled 'Huuuh's" as he was filled again and again, the tears began to well in his eyes as he wished for this ordeal to end. Gary repeated the process a dozen times or more by withdrawing all the way out and ploughing back in ruthlessly, getting faster and faster.

He felt his loins boiling over as his seed erupted into his prey; His overly full balls were being drained as each spurt entered him. Gary had never felt anything so intense; he was not only filling Joe with his genetic matter but with his anger, his lust... his rage.

Gary lay on top of him for a long time breathing heavily in his ear. The throbbing gradually subsided with a large pulse happening every few seconds. With what seemed like an eternity for Joe he felt his captor shift his weight and the fat semi swollen slug fell out of his opening.

Gary Leaned back on his haunches and looked at what he had just accomplished. Joe lay there completely motionless with his hands still gripping the bed head. He smiled to himself as he could see a glistening drool of cum trickle out of the ravaged opening.

Joe felt the weight shift off the bed and heard Gary walk into the bathroom where the shower began to flow. It ran for a few minutes and heard the heavy footsteps trail of into the master bedroom.

Joe was still paralysed, his ring was burning but his shame was burning even stronger he felt that his body had betrayed him by succumbing to the physical encounter. He had never felt so invaded, so helpless, so humiliated, so... drained.

Did he enjoy it? He didn't want to answer his own question.

Joe drifted off into a deep sleep with the tears drying on his cheeks.

He woke early still laying on his stomach, after a few moments the previous nights events dawned on him and a cold sweat came over him. He could still feel the burning pain in his rear and the shame began to resurface. The question he asked himself the night before was still in the back of his mind and he pushed it away from his thoughts but was replaced by more questions... Am I infected? No I couldn't be Gary said he had only had one partner before and he had been checked recently. Can I tell anyone? NO! No one will believe me and what would happen to my reputation if someone I knew found out.

Will he do it again? I hope not I better get out of here before he wakes up.

He dressed quickly without making a sound and headed for the door, as he was about to leave he noticed that Gary's door was slightly ajar with no lights on. There was a quite snoring coming from the room and he felt a little relived.

He shut the door quietly behind him and had no Idea what he was going to do. One thing was certain though he couldn't stay with Gary any longer – He had to leave.

Gary awoke from his slumber as the front door clicked shut. He was still al little groggy and it took several minutes for last night's events to sink in. He remembered the embarrassment and anger from the club, he didn't really remember coming home but what had happened next was crystal clear.

His head was now a bit clearer and he sat up in bed contemplating what had happened and what will happen next. He felt a pang of regret at what he had done to Joe. He knew he had lost the respect and trust of a friend and also committed a cruel crime but at the same time his loins began to twinge as he reflected on the most intense and satisfying sexual experience he had ever had. Even if he could do it again it wouldn't be the same. He had taken him by surprise and popped his cherry. A little smile spread onto his face as he knew that that was a little kicker on the end of it all – Gary could carry the badge of taking Joe's virginity for the rest of his life.

Gary hopped out of bed got dressed and freshened up. He moved passed Joe's bedroom and noticed that he was already gone. The regret returned again as he viewed the scene of the crime. The pillows were still crumpled in a heap in the middle of the bed. He tossed one away and noticed that dried puddle of cum on the bottom pillow. His regret subsided as he knew that Joe did experience some form of pleasure even if it was reluctantly.

Joe returned home late and snuck in quietly through the front door. No lights were on but there was an orange glow coming from Gary's room. Joe slipped into the kitchen to get a quick bite to eat before stealing a few hours sleep. There was a note on the table from Gary saying there was dinner in the fridge. Joe opened the fridge and found a bowl of pasta. He didn't even bother heating it up but just took a few big mouthfuls and put the bowl back down.

As he walked back to his room he noticed Gary's light was still on he moved silently to the door and peeked through the crack. Gary was awake reading and didn't notice him there. Surely he had heard him come in. Joe snuck back to his room and shut the door behind him. He moved a chair in front of the door so no intruder could break in unannounced. He noticed that Gary had changed the sheets and made the bed and he snuggled in trying to forget about the night before. He slept uneasily all night and woke early again the next morning.

Joe didn't want to face Gary, he had to get out of there again, he had spent the previous day looking for new places to rent and the same task was at the top of his list again today.

He snuck out to grab a quick breakfast from the fridge before Gary awoke. But it was too late Gary was already in the kitchen reading the paper with a cup of coffee. Gary looked up and met him with a cheery smile and said "morning."

Joe looked down immediately and started off towards the fridge. Sheepishly he replied with the same response. Joe hastily took a few bites from the pasta bowl and said "sorry got a big day I'm headed out."

Gary stood up and said "look, we need to talk."

Joe tried to walk past but Gary cornered him.

"I have to go," replied Joe.

Gary said boldly "I understand you feel a little different around me now and I know it is my fault. I was so drunk the other night and so horn..." he stopped himself from saying it and rephrased. "Sooo frustrated from a guy I met at the bar the other night. I just wanted to say I hope this doesn't change anything between us as I really like having you around."

Joe cut him short and brushed passed him without making eye contact – I have to go he replied as he grabbed a coat and walked out the door.

Gary stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do.

The day passed very slowly for both men.

Joe returned home late again and was confronted with the same scene from last night. Gary's reading lamp was on and the rest of the house was dark. Joe checked the fridge and there was another home cooked meal sitting there. He took a few minutes to finish it off and returned to his room.

After setting up the same chair barricade there was a knock at the door,

"Joe are you in there I need to talk to you," there was no response

"Look if you just open the door we can just have a quick chat and I will leave you alone."

Joe responded with "we will talk tomorrow," just hoping that he would leave. But Gary was persistent and begged for him to open the door. Joe reluctantly removed the chair quietly and sat back in bed.

"It's open," Gary entered the room quietly dressed in just a pair of pyjama pants. He puffed out his stocky chest subconsciously asserting his alpha male dominance.

"Joe, I meant what I said this morning. I hope we are OK and that we can just move on." Joe was thinking gee that was one hell of an apology but didn't say anything.

Gary paused for a moment and stepped closer, Joe sat up more in bed preparing for another attack. Gary sat at the foot of the bed for a moment not making eye contact and not saying a word. He moved his hand on top of Joe's leg which was under the covers. He reflexively moved his leg out of the way much to Gary's surprise.

"I just want to make you feel welcome... feel good. I want to make you feel good. I really like you just let me make you feel good."

Gary shuffled up towards Joe and put his hand on the inside of his thigh but he could not feel the bare skin he craved as the blankets were in the way.

"Let me help you... let me... suck you," he whispered as he moved even closer grabbing at his crotch.

But Joe was on high alert and he pushed back saying "No I am leaving tomorrow, I have found a new place to live so fuck off and leave me alone."

Gary was shocked at the sudden outburst and stood up and left the room shutting the door behind. He returned to his bed in a daze. Joe is leaving... he can't he belongs here with me.... He belongs to me. Gary's rage began to burn again. He laid in bed for a long time stewing over the thought of losing his prized possession.

Gary's anger and jealousy built again inside of him. He would not let Joe leave and even if he was going to leave he would take him again tonight whether he liked it or not. He even hoped he would put up a fight this time.

Gary silently moved to Joe's bedroom door and turned the knob but he could not enter. He turned it again and pushed harder but there was something blocking the way. He was stunned by this unexpected obstacle and returned to his room.

He lay in bed momentarily as he focused on the way he had taken his prize two nights earlier. He closed his eyes and tried to picture the scene again. He slipped his hand down in to the pyjama bottoms to meet his growing cock.

He grasped it firmly as he pictured him entering that virgin ass again. His strokes increased in intensity and speed as all the sensations replayed in his mind. He focused mainly on the moment that Joe reluctantly cum and Gary entertained the thought that he enjoyed it against his own will. He stroked harder and faster until the release rushed upon him. He moaned quietly as his warm load coated the inside of his pyjamas.

As the pulsing subsided and he drifted off to sleep and he came to the realisation that Joe was gone and would no longer be able to claim his prize..... For now anyway.

12