All Comments on 'The OC Gets Naughty'

by LovelyFeathers01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep it coming

I loved this story. Keep up the good work, more OC storys to the people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Flaws.

First off "He had just fucked two of the most gorgeous, fuckable, barely-legal babes of Newport." Nope. Not barely legal. They weren't 18 by the 6th, 7th episode? Also, Seth is the one with the whole mermaid poem thing, not Jimmy cooper and it'd be REALLY messed up if Jimmy had been into Summer since she was that young. Not to mention the fact that Summer knew Marissa was a virgin until Marissa told summer she fucked Luke. There's more I could say but I'll leave it at that.

LovelyFeathers01LovelyFeathers01almost 16 years agoAuthor
thanks!

Thanks for the comments with the 'Flaws', but I think I'll defend my story a bit :D

Okay, you get that the legal age of consent is 18 and they were nowhere near that age by this point.. it wasn't intentional, but the legal age of content does differ in cultures, etc. and with some research I found this "Since 2003 in NSW, the age of consent is 16 years for lesbians...". That's in the state of New South Wales, Australia (near where I live) so that's one point.

With Summer's mermaid poem I know it was Seth that always had the infactuation with it, but that doesn't mean Jimmy can't keep his secret on it ;)

And, yeah, it's a bit messed up because of her age then, I just took it as using the poem to be an inside joke... besides this is a sex story, it can be pretty screwed up.

Not sure about your last point "Not to mention the fact that Summer knew Marissa was a virgin until Marissa told summer she fucked Luke" and what it means, so I'll stop making up stuff just for the sake of it :D

I realise there are a lot of faults here, but I've only really just started this and wanted to fit a whole lot of info in a short-ish story!! Surely there have been a lot worse stories with more incorrect info than this one though :)

Thanks to the first commenter by the way!

I've got another story almost done - it's Summer & Kirsten!!!!! *drool*

Rachel Bilson and Kelly Rowan are BEAUTIFUL woman; can't get enough them :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
my father and me

I remember when I was 18 yrs old and one night I had been drinking with friends and had one too many . I got home drunk that my dad had to help me in bed . He was mad and bitching at me that I was under age and that sort . I lay in bed like I was sleeping and my dad just pull my pantie off and he start to lick my pussy. I let him do it and to my suprise he got between my legs and shoved his cock into my pussy which i was not a virgin , he fuck the hell out of me and unload his cumm and made me cum also . Everytime I came home drunk , he would fuck me thinking I never knew it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous