The Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped, her wet hair clinging to her face, her hips desperately wanting to feel his skin. One of her hands released his neck and slid down his body, stretching as she tried to push down his trunks.

He slid his hand down and helped her, pushing his trunks down so that his cock sprang into view. She felt the satiny skin stretched over it as it rested between their bodies. She was groaning, her voice breathless with desire.

“God, please…”

His hand lingered down her side, curving around her ass. His fingers pulled the bottom of her swimsuit to the side, and she ground her body against his, feeling his thick cock sliding against her wet folds. Her eyes squeezed shut, but she could feel him smiling, his breath cascading over her face, as his hips swirled under hers, teasing her core with his cock. Her voice became lower, almost a demanding tone.

“Now…”

His hips lowered, and she felt the head of his cock at her velvety folds. He entered her in one strong thrust, and she cried out. Her legs wrapped tightly around his body, urging him in deeper. His lips found hers again, and his tongue pushed her mouth, their breaths mixing.

Her nails dug into his back and shoulders, as his hips rolled against hers. His cock withdrew and plunged into her. Her back was pressed against the wall, and she felt every one of his muscles tight, as he held her in place. She was groaning from deep within, as his driving cock was pushing noises from her throat. Even with her eyes shut, an explosion of colors was erupting in her head.

She felt her body growing near its release. Her body was warming from the center outward. Her fingers were tightly pressed against his skin and starting to tingle. Her body tightened on his, pulling with every fiber of her being, trying to keep him locked inside her. Each thrust from him prolonged the feeling that was coming.

She started to tremble against his body, the colors in her head replaced with white hot flashes. Her small frame shuddered against his, as his hips bucked against hers. Her body was flooding his, and as she clamped down upon him, she felt his cock throbbing inside her. His hips stopped, her muscles contracted over his cock, feeling the explosion from his body into hers, and her orgasm merely dragged along with his. She bit down on his shoulder, his skin muffling her screams.

Their bodies wound together; she lifted her head, and kissed his lips hard, her eyes finally opening. His hair was matted and wet, his eyes slightly glazed over, and he smiled, kissing her again. Her eyes looked beyond him, to the seven or eight people who had been watching. She shyly lowered her head against his shoulder, her lips gently caressing his neck.

They gently disengaged themselves, and he quickly pulled his trunks up, and ran to the Jeep. Selecting two dry towels, he wrapped her up in one, and dried himself off with the other. Her smile was contagious, as she got into the Jeep. Her eyes were playful and questioning. Taking in his sight again, she smiled.

“So, what else do you have planned for me?”

12