All Comments on 'The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 03'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Slut wife

Another of those WACC story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
man

why is it that a journalist wife instead of looking for her husband in many other ways can think of only one way "fucking" other men while enjoying the same. this whore of a wife would later make her husband understand why she did it. what a joke. she has given herself to others and enjoyed to the core. why would her husband would want to spend rest of his life with this slutty whore. please i request the writer to make her husband think like a man not a wimp!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A contnuation of a pathetic tale.

Typical slut story allowed by the trolls of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This Story....

Seems to have gone off the rails. Hard to have much empathy for wifey. No reason for her to do what she's doing. Out of character. From Loving Wive to paid whore? Not very believable. Sorry.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
The basic premise

that she somehow had to become a whore to find her husband is the problem with the story. You had to sell that condition to the reader to make the rest work and you put no effort into convincing us that working as a whore was the only possible way to save her beloved husband, or even that it could make any difference in finding him. Again, if he's in a hospital in Texas after being mugged and robbed, he'll be pissed when he finds out what she's been up to all that time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
really makes

a lot of sense if the author is an idiot and the longer the story goes i believe he is.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 11 years ago
Difficult .....

I'm afraid I'd have to agree with some of the less courteous comments in that the early promise of your narrative being somewhat of a detective story has been derailed and what we now have is something quite different. Your writing style however is quite entertaining and I encourage you to continue further but perhaps remind yourself of your original idea and work towards getting it back on track.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Tom is never going to be found now...

She's lost sight of her goal already! Author, you started off with Chapter 1 brilliantly! Now in Chapter 3... Well, let's just say that no man is going to want a wife back who did this shit! Even IF he's ever found again!

Unfortunately, you've written yourself into a corner on this one. Any "reunion" and him accepting what she's done would be too contrived, IMO. I suggest REMOVE and REDO, if you wish for a happy ending for the duo.

Ch. 1 got 5 Stars

Ch. 2 got 3 Stars

Ch. 3 got 2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
alex i request you please dont justify what this whore has done like your last story(revelations)

dude seriously let me know how a reconciliation is possible with this so called clever women who is a journalist who instead of looking for sources to track down her husband goes to brothel on some vague assumption and even after finding out what she would be doing never backs down instead enjoys to the core, thinking that she can convince her husband after she finds him. Honestly she herself will be out of her mind after experiencing so many guys and would definitely get addicted to her new lifestyle. why didn't she wait for something to come out after filing a missing complaint before even jumping to any conclusions. and the biggest question is Why the FUCK would a wife think it is okay to fuck someone unless its a rape when she has no idea where her husband is....!!

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
boring and pointless

Just like in Revelations where only the wife's use of her "magic pussy" can save her boss we have another character who's actions just don't make any sense what so ever.

Now suspension of belief is one thing but when the main character is a journalist is it wrong to expect the wife to act like one? Hell a few paragraphs of her taking to local police, her contacts, investigating the whorehouse or the men who were asking about hubby would of made a much better chapter 2 than the one we ended up with.

Instead we have a wife who is fucking for answers, yet doesn't really ask any questions and after a few days and a couple of johns she is no wiser about hubbies disappearance than she was before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
some detective storry making the wife a whore

makes no sense to me, she goes out looking for her missing husband by becoming a prostitute???? weird to say the least..

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
I'm keeping my 2 cents

I won't sit here and tell you what to do with your story. It is Your story and I have to assume that it is complete. All I ask is that it is ended and not left open like Revelations was. Whether hubby does the unthinkable and takes this whore back, or he kicks her to the curb please end it and don't let some asshat come along and re write your story like you did letting carhovi or whatever the fuck his name was ruin a decent story. I now sit back and watch where this ride takes us.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Hey, It's Your Story

Seemingly intelligent rational woman does unbelievably stupid things. I believe this whole thing is an excuse to narrate sex scenes, then somehow bring about reconciliation. But, hey, it's your story. Go for it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Confused

Not sure where this is going. It seems like the husband is an afterthought. The author has no plan for her to do any investigating other than getting fucked? Doesn't make sense. Is this a detective story or just a series of fuck scenes strung together by a weakly developed storyline? This had potential. I hope it develops into an actual story that has to do with her finding her husband. As it is now, she's just fucking other guys.

I thought Eva was going to teach her the ropes? Instead she just dives in with no guidance at all.

After fucking two guys she starts to wonder what her husband will think of her actions? Why is she just thinking of that now? And what are her actions? How is her fucking other guys trying to find her hubby? She is lucky Rita mentioned Greta. If that information didn't fall into her lap she would have nothing - because she isn't looking, snooping, asking questions . . . All the things people typically do when they are trying to find someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Warning

Continuing a string of sexual encounters of the like found in this chapter will create utter boredom. Your series is starting to crumble now: pull it together before the story crashes.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
too fucking SLOW!

i've been reading this for a week and all that's happened is a PI disappeared on a case, and his wife became a whore. i figure the fastest end to this story is if the PI is dead; it would take at least 2 more chapters, so it would be ANOTHER week. but we know he's alive, so god knows how many more chapters there will be. 6? 10? 20? and it's not even a LW story; it's a crime/mystery. ain't nobody got time for that.

wrap it up, hoss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap

""That was something, wasn't it," he said in a proud tone.

"Heck man, this guy things he has done a girl a big favor by ramming that mammoth appendage inside her. He wants me to show gratitude for that!" she thought to herself. She felt disgusted. The fuck was good but the man was shit."

Why is this man shit? Because he enjoyed fucking a whore, who loved every minute of it? This woman calling this man shit is just a case of the pot calling the kettle black. And it is this story that is truely shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Alright

Now she's an official whore. Where's Tom?

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 9 years ago
No Comments here?

Am I the only one who continued to Ch. 3? Question: Is a whore worse than a slut? and is Nikki both?

Eveready1999Eveready1999over 5 years ago
Some major cat house inaccuracies

Unprotected sex with a prostitute, full on kissing, no washing up and checking out the john’s nether regions??? Never happen. Full kissing is the GFE not the regular deal. No rubber? Ridiculous unless she has a death wish. Not really believable and very slow moving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the stupidest story I have ever read. Undercover reporter in a cat house? She "loves" her husband? Please. She is an unbridled slut. She wonders how Tom will take this? UMMMMMMMMMM. It's spelled D-I-V-O....... and BTW the author writes with an annoying accent that misplaces plurals along with other tells. I am not going to waste the time to finish this crap.

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I agree with some of the commenters below: what does she hope to accomplice, that a trained agent couldn’t do? Picking up gossip while she’s busy fucking perhaps? Finding Tom in the basement? The storyline is weak

Janrene3Janrene3about 1 year ago

I agree with some of the commentators here: the plot is a little farfetched. What does she hope to learn from being IN the brothel? Girls snippets of talk? Finding Tom in the basement? What can she do, that a trained agent couldn’t do? OR when would she find the time to DO something - other than being fucked into a slumber each night? She actually likes the job?! No reluctance here - other than changing her hair etc.?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous