The Octopussy Necklace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as Hugo began the tip of his cock up and down her sensitive lips. He pushed further and his knob slid inside her cunt. Nikki shivered, her eyes fixed upon the strong, muscular man making his entry inside her.

"Ahh ...," cried out Nikki as his steeled shaft penetrated her, opening her vagina wide as no man had ever done before. Her eyes widened in amazement as her pussy opened wide to accommodate his cock all the way inside her. His massive muscular frame was above her now as he made himself comfortable. Hugo began to rhythmically move his buttocks as he thrust deep inside her, then out only to ram in harder. He placed his right hand on her breast, mercilessly squeezing it, enjoying its softness, his hips moving faster and faster.

"Aaahhh ... oh yes ... yes ... yes...ohh," shrieked Nikki as Hugo spread her pussy wide, thrusting deep inside her, pummeling her with his mammoth phallus.

Nikki had by now closed her eyes, her body no longer in her control, responding to the demands of the muscular giant on top of her. It was as though her body had been impaled by his mammoth manhood, as she lay spread eagled on her back, legs splayed wide open, her hands clutching the bed in sheer ecstasy.

She felt his strong muscular frame stiffen and with a final deep thrust he shot his load inside her. He lay on top of her, her soft body pressed to his hard, toned body. She could now feel him becoming soft inside her. He rolled off her and made drink for both of them.

"That was something, wasn't it," he said in a proud tone.

"Heck man, this guy things he has done a girl a big favor by ramming that mammoth appendage inside her. He wants me to show gratitude for that!" she thought to herself. She felt disgusted. The fuck was good but the man was shit. But then she realised that it would be a good idea to play up to his ego, maybe she could get some information out of him which could be of some use.

"Handsome, you sure know how to impress a lady," she drawled in a slow, husky, awe filled tone.

Hugo grinned happily.

She lay propped on the bed, sipping her drink, legs spread wide, cum oozing out of her pink puffy lips. Her breath was still shallow, her body ye to recover from the pounding it had taken. She watched Hugo wipe his manhood clean with her panty. He then tossed it aside and began playing with it.

Breathlessly she watched his cock growing in size like an inflatable condom shaped balloon. She was not going to get any rest tonight, that's for sure. She felt ashamed to acknowledge but a familiar warm feeling began to take hold of her body.

"Okay Nikki, on your knees."

She put down her glass and did as she was told.

Hugo came behind her. She felt his hands moving over her buttocks in round circular motions, squeezing her ass cheeks then again freely moving over her soft, round buttocks. Hugo spread her ass cheeks, his finger began playing over her crack. His fingers began probing her puckered hole. Nikki shuddered.

He took some lube and began preparing her. Her eyes snapped open as she felt his tip on her hole.

"Aaahh," she gasped out as Hugo entered her ass hole.

"Aaah ... oh God ... easy fella ... oohh ...," cried out Nikki as Hugo entered her from behind, his strong hands firmly on her hips, holding her steady for his assault. He now picked up speed, moving faster and faster.

"Uunnh ... oh... aahhh," moaned Nikki as the big man continued to take her in a frenzied motion as though there was no tomorrow.

"A fucking giant," she remembered Rita saying and now she understood what the two girls were talking about. He was big and fucking was what he liked ... in short, a fucking giant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She didn't know when he left. All she remembered was being rolled on to her back and then the fucking resumed. She must have passed out sometime during the fucking and the giant must have just put on clothes and walked out after being satisfied.

She felt sore all over. There were bite marks all over her body. He had scratched her back and buttocks like an enraged animal.

She smoked in silence. She felt bad. She had betrayed the marriage vow taken by her. Two complete strangers had fucked her, no let's say one had fucked her while the other had mauled her, torn her apart. She shuddered. God alone knew how many more were to follow, and how Tom would take all this was another question in the back of her mind.

Nikki stubbed out her cigarette and went out to Rita's room. She couldn't bear to stay alone in her room, the room in which she was being fucked by other men. She found her chatting with some other girls. There were a couple whom she had not met before. Nikki joined in their idle chat.

As she got to know the girls better she realised that most of them were here on their own free will. Many of them had stories similar to Rita's which had forced them to join the Greenwood Country Club. There was Nancy who had left her three year daughter with her mother. She had just told her that it would be not possible for her to work as well as take care of the kid. Later maybe she would take her with him. Her mother accepted her storyline. On the other hand there was Janice who decided against burdening her parents with her responsibility. She put her boy in a boarding school. The father had rarely visited the boy although he had full visiting rights.

Later the girls visited the beauty parlor on the second floor. As with her other planning's, Eva had ensured that her girls had the best of facilities to keep themselves beautiful. The manicurist, the hair dresser, they were all from big cities with many years of experience.

Nikki decided to go for a new look. She wanted to look different, different from her normal self. She had her hairstyle changed to a more contemporary one, making her look more like one of those fashion models than her true self. She followed it up with a complete round of waxing, threading and finally facial.

She looked at herself in the mirror and gave a satisfied nod. Yes, she could no longer see Mrs. Tom Sinclair in the mirror.

To Be Continued ...

Alex

Dear readers please do put in your invaluable vote.

12