The Office Team-Building Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers

"Ok, hold still Kel, I'm going to put the vibe in your asshole," said Alice, and I could hear her spit on it.

I leaned sideways and watched Alice suck her middle and ring fingers, then reach down to rub them on Kelly's anus. She spat on the dildo again as I shifted my weight down, slumping in the chair. Kelly put her forearms on my shoulders and squeezed her breasts together between her arms. Her pale, plump bosom brushed against my face, my nose nudging into her cleavage. I felt pressure at my dick head, as the dildo attempted to gain entry past Kelly's sphincter. Her pussy squeezed me simultaneously, and my cock popped free, slapping against my stomach.

"The dildo pushed his cock out of your pussy. I think you need to have more of him in you," suggested Alice matter-of-factly.

I felt her pick up my rock hard cock and place it at Kelly's fuck hole. Kelly descended on me, taking about half my length into her wet snatch.

"Is that better?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to Alice.

"Ooooh, much better! Let me try again." Again, I felt the pressure of the dildo, as well as a tightening of Kelly's pussy muscles. I heard Kelly whimper softly as the pressure increased. Finally, the dildo popped into Kelly's anus. I could feel its hardness against the underside of my shaft through her pussy wall. Alice pushed it hard and Kelly screamed.

"Aaaaahhhhhnn! Fuck! Oh my god!" She looked down at me, her eyes watering, her breathing rapid, her breasts heaving.

I circled my tongue around her areola, then flicked her nipple rapidly before sucking it into my mouth. I reached back with my hands and gently spread her round, plump ass cheeks. I heard Alice spit again, then felt the dildo rotate against my cock. I realised then that she had turned the vibration off.

"How does it feel having two big cocks in you, Kel?" asked Alice, still twisting the dildo back and forth.

"I'm so... I'm so FULL! But I like it... please fuck my holes... fuck me good and hard!" she begged.

I rotated my pelvis up, forcing more of my cock into her. She moaned deeply. I began to withdraw, and as I did, Alice pushed the big black dildo up into her ass.

"Oh fuck yes! Just like that! Do me like that!" cried Kelly, her voice high and wavering.

Alice and I began a steady rhythm, one cock pulling out while the other thrust in. Soon, Kelly was moaning like a bitch in heat, and began bouncing on my dick again, taking me deep. The feeling of the dildo rubbing the underside of my penis was driving me mad as I watched Kelly's tits resume their jiggly dance.

Alice kept her other hand busy, sometimes kneading my balls, sometimes slapping or squeezing Kelly's ass. When I stopped feeling her hand on these places, I looked around Kelly and saw Alice's arm working between her legs, wanking her pussy. She never lost her focus on the dildo, though, and we DP'd Kelly long and hard.

"Oh god I love it! I love having two cocks in me! You and Alice are fucking me so good... I never want you to stop," groaned Kelly, then leaned down to kiss my mouth with her tongue.

"Well if you're liking it now, you're REALLY going to like this!" Alice said, and then we felt it: she had turned the vibrator back on.

I felt the buzz on my cock and through Kelly's ass. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

"Come on... let's give her the fucking of a lifetime!" shouted Alice, laughing.

I began to pound her pussy hard, lifting my ass from the chair and pistoning in and out of her soaked pussy. Alice followed suit, driving the vibrator hard and deep into Kelly's bottom. Our rhythm was out of sync, so sometimes both cocks pounded into her simultaneously, provoking a cry of pleasure and surprise. At other times we drove into her fuck holes alternately, one sliding in as the other slid out.

Kelly's body shook and jiggled as we violated her. I nibbled and sucked her breasts, sometimes giving her nipples a little bite. I felt my balls expand as I produced incredible amounts of semen. I had been fucking for nearly an hour and I desperately needed release. I felt the tension build. I was losing control.

Kelly's moan rose to a cry, then to a wail as I felt her pussy convulse and contract. Her ass tightened as well, and the vibrations seemed to fill her entire loins and bottom. I was about to nut in her pussy. I didn't know if she was on the pill, or if she wanted me to cum inside her, but at that moment I didn't care.

"AAAAAHHHHHH I'M CUMMIIIIIIINNNNGGG!" she screamed.

Her legs went taught and she stood, her hands digging into my shoulders. My member slipped free from her cunt, followed by a torrent of clear squirting cum, soaking my cock and balls. My withdrawal from her tight rippling pussy was the only thing that stopped my impending orgasm. Kelly looked down between us and watched as another squirt erupted from her bare, pink slit. She pressed her pussy against the base of my cock and squirted again, spraying her juice up our stomachs as she screamed again.

I noticed Alice on the edge of the bed, her legs spread, rubbing her clit furiously and biting her lower lip. Kelly squirted again, droplets of cum flying everywhere, landing on my chest, spraying the undersides of her tits, soaking our groins and thighs. Kelly dropped her head to my shoulder and breathed heavily against my neck. Her tits pressed gently against my chest and I could feel her rock hard nipples push into my skin. She was sitting on the underside of my cock, sandwiching it between our bodies. I could feel her warm cum leak out of her pussy, drip over my balls and into my ass crack.

When her body stopped shuddering against me, I still felt a buzzing sensation in my groin. At first i thought it was just the waves of pleasure washing over me, until I realised the source: Kelly's dildo was still firmly inserted in her ass! I heard Alice moan.

"Oh my god you two, that was so... fucking... HOT! Uuuuhhhh!" she said, continuing to rub her clit.

"Kelly, you took two cocks like a total slut. I'm really impressed!" I congratulated her.

She continued to breathe heavily on my neck, unable to lift her head. She whispered in my ear, "Oh god baby, you made me squirt... I squirted all over your huge cock while she fucked my ass with my dildo. Tell me what you want, baby. I'll do whatever you want, ok? I'm your little fuck slut. Anytime, anywhere. I'll suck you off, you can fuck my pussy, you can fuck me in the ass, you can cum on my face and my tits... whatever you like baby... tell me what you want. Let me get you off. Let me make you cum. I love you."

Kelly mumbled this quickly and softly into my ear as she pressed her tits hard against me and ran her soaking pussy up and down my shaft. I was pretty sure Alice didn't hear; it was just for me. I had made Kelly my sex slave.

"I want you to get on the bed, baby. Get on the bed and play with yourself. Alice is going to jerk me off while I take a video of you getting jizzed on," I said, loud enough for Alice to hear.

Alice squealed in delight and plunged her fingers into her twat. Kelly raised her head and smiled weakly at me, then stood on shaky legs. She flopped back on the bed and spread her legs apart, reaching between them to take hold of the black vibrator buried in her ass. She withdrew it slowly, squeezing her nipple and closing her eyes as it came free. She traced the head up her tummy and between her breasts, then stuck the tip in her mouth and sucked on it, looking at me with a dirty expression as she savoured her ass juices.

"You filthy dirty slut. I want you to put that vibe in your pussy when you're done cleaning it," I ordered.

I climbed on the bed and knelt between Kelly's legs, taking Alice's phone off the table.

"Suck me off, Alice. Make me cum," I growled.

Alice happily got on her knees and kissed my mouth, then traced her tongue down my neck, chest, and stomach to my engorged cock. Cradling my balls in her small hand, she sucked the tip of my cock hard. I turned Alice's phone camera on and pointed it first at Alice as her head bobbed on my knob, then at Kelly, who was teasing her left nipple with the vibrating head of the black dildo. She winked at me as she squeezed her tit, pushing the hard nipple out and tracing circles around it with the cock head. She giggled, then slid the dildo down her tummy to her puffy pussy lips, rubbing the shaft in between them.

Alice had moved her hand from my balls to my thick shaft, and now pumped my cock firmly while maintaining an incredible amount of suction on my penis. I reached down and cupped one of Alice's firm tits as she blew me, becoming excited by the hardness of her nipple, the sensation of her tongue stroking the underside of my dick head, and Kelly's impending dildo masturbation. I felt my hips begin to move in rhythm with Alice's blowjob, and I could hear wet slurping and faint gagging sounds as her throat and tongue attempted to accommodate my large size as I pushed it deeper into her mouth.

Kelly was caressing her left boob as it rolled over her chest while she pushed the vibrator between her deep pink pussy lips, sliding it inside easily, likely due to the stretching my cock had given her. She closed her eyes and moaned as the black rubber vanished between her moist folds. I heard Alice gag again as an overenthusiastic thrust caused my cock to hit the back of her throat. She coughed and spat a thick gob of spit on my dick.

"Jesus, you're just too big! Am I doing ok? Are you going to cum soon?" she asked hopefully, looking up at me with watery eyes.

"Yeah baby, just suck me off a little bit more, I'm so turned on... my balls feel like they're going to explode!"

Alice laughed and jerked me quickly, spreading her saliva along my shaft, then popped my cock back in her mouth, taking it deep and in time with her pumping grip.

"Are you going to cum on me now? Are you going to shoot your load on my naked body? Where do you want me to take it? I'll take your cum wherever you want me to," said Kelly in a breathless voice as she stroked the large dildo in and out of her young cunt.

"I'm going to cum all over you, Kelly... all over your whole sexy body," I replied.

"Oh yeah! You must, like, shoot a lot then! Mmmmm, I can't wait to feel it splash on my skin!" giggled Kelly.

I groaned loudly as I felt my orgasm build. I pinched Alice's nipple hard.

"Ok Alice, I'm going to cum soon. Jerk me off on this horny slut!"

Alice popped my dick from her mouth and sat up, pressing her tits against my side as I put my arm around her and squeezed her perfect ass. She stroked me as fast as she could, her hand a blur on my rod, as she braced herself with her other hand on my ass.

"Oh yeah baby, cum on me, shoot your hot load on my cunt!" cried Kelly, her face red, her stomach tensing, and her hand fucking her pussy with the dildo at a rapid pace.

As Alice stroked me, she leaned in close to my ear.

"Next time we get together... " she whispered softly and sensuously into my ear, "I'm going to let you fuck me in the ass."

Those words put me over the edge.

I cried out as my balls twitched violently. Alice looked down and stroked me near my dick head, squeezing me almost painfully hard. I felt my cum rocket down my shaft, finally erupting at breakneck speed from my urethra, blasting forth a thick, white stream of gooey jizz.

I squeezed Alice's firm buttock hard as I watched her aim my cock at Kelly's supine body. She aimed so that I left a thick white stripe the entire length of Kelly's body, from her pussy (my cum covered her hand and the dildo), up her pale stomach, directly between her tits, up her neck and chin, over her mouth and nose, onto her forehead, and into her hair. Kelly emitted a delighted squeal.

Alice giggled and pumped me again, releasing the second wave. Kelly had propped herself up on one elbow and scootched so that her back was against her pillows by the headboard. She wanted a good view of my spewing cock. My next shot was also quite sustained and voluminous. Alice aimed it well, swinging the tip side-to-side so that I left a huge 'S' across Kelly's body. The top of the curve had splashed against both her mountainous tits. She looked like a big, white dollar sign. Kelly continued to stroke the black vibrator into her pussy, clearly aroused by the soaking she was receiving.

"Pull that dildo out and let him cum on your pussy," suggested Alice.

Kelly slipped it free and spread her pussy lips with her free hand.

"Yes, cum on my pussy, please!" she begged.

Alice and I admired her full, bare cunt lips as she parted them to reveal a deep pink hole, flanked by small inner labia and a hard, protruding clit. I could see pussy juice leak from her exposed fuck hole.

My next shot was hard and fast and Alice aimed it perfectly, soaking her hole and clit. She pumped me again, and I unleashed another spurt against Kelly's beautiful twat. She watched happily, smiling as her womanhood was buried under stripes of creamy goo. She rubbed the dildo in the mess then plunged it deep into her, using my cum as lubrication.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh god!" she cried.

I could see my cum stick to the sides of the vibrator as she drew it slowly out. Alice's hand was still at work, and she expertly coaxed another rope of cum out of me, arcing high in the air and splattering on Kelly's right breast. The next blast hit her in the face, causing her to flinch and close her left eye.

"Aaah! Oh my god, you really do cum a lot! This is the biggest load I've ever seen!" exclaimed Kelly, touching her gooey nipple with her middle finger.

"I knew you would love getting jizzed on you slut!" exclaimed Alice, jerking a weak spurt from my dick, which landed on Kelly's inner left thigh. Alice noticed my orgasm losing steam.

"Mmmmm, let me have some too, baby," said Alice, bending down and taking the last remnants of my seed into her mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around my dick head.

I felt my nuts twitch as Alice expertly coaxed the last load of cum into her mouth, working my shaft and squeezing it, making sure I was drained dry. She carefully slipped my knob from her lips then scrambled over to Kelly, tipping her chin up with her hand. Alice pushed her hair behind her ear so I would have an unobstructed view of her face as she slowly dribbled a thick, creamy load of spunk into Kelly's open and earger mouth.

I filmed the cum swap, trying to keep my hand steady. As Kelly's mouth filled with my jizz, I put my free hand behind her knee and pushed her legs back. As she continued to stroke the vibrator into her cunt, I aimed the camera down and pushed my cock head against her exposed anus. My member slipped into her bottom with ease. Her asshole had been comfortably stretched by the pounding it had received from my massive cock and her large black dildo.

After pushing my member deep into Kelly's bowels and stroking it in and out a few times, I aimed the camera back to the girls. Alice was just dribbling the last of my sperm into Kelly's mouth, who now closed her lips and swallowed the snowball without spilling a drop. She gasped after the it slid down her throat.

"Oh shit, that was a big load!" Kelly exclaimed, looking down at her cum-streaked body.

"Look at the mess he's made!" squealed Alice gleefully. "I think you may need some help cleaning that up," she added.

Alice dipped her face into Kelly's buxom chest and began licking and sucking cum off her tits. I filmed her as she made her way slowly down Kelly's body to her pussy, pulling the dildo out and sucking the tip before lapping up the semen on her cunt lips. I withdrew my dick from Kelly's ass and Alice cleaned it with her mouth, then tongued Kelly's anus briefly before sitting up and smiling at the camera.

"Is that sexy enough for you?" she asked.

"Baby, that was incredible. What an amazing fuck fest that was. Definitely one of the better threesomes I've had," I said truthfully.

"Come and lie down with me you two. I'd love to have a little afternoon nap after that pounding," said Kelly, looking dozily at Alice and me.

I stretched out beside Kelly, putting my arm around her, and Alice joined me on the other side. I felt the warmth of their breasts and thighs along my body, and stroked their backs gently. The girls kissed each other then me, before putting their heads on my chest. Their hands played with my limp, but heavy cock before we finally drifted off into a profound sleep.

I had no need for dreams, since I had just lived one.

thewhitestripe
thewhitestripe
1,632 Followers