The Old and New I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Esther," Laurel released a gentle whisper into her roommate's ear, squeezing the girl in her arms. "Why would I hate you because you're different? It would be like me hating you because your hair is brown or you wear glasses-" so she said, though Esther's glasses alone provoked their own share of her torment from the start of elementary school to the middle of middle school. "-it just wouldn't make any sense to hate you for being you. Besides, I think it's kinda cool you've got something that extraordinary on you."

Laurel's words pushed a few tears from Esther's eyes. She once again felt something new, or at least something she didn't recognize before. She returned the embrace, nuzzling her cheek into Laurel's neck. This feeling. Acceptance. Before she could open her mouth to thank Laurel, her roommate continued to speak.

"Hmm. It looks like your little buddy's saying 'I like you, too'." She chuckled. Esther pulled her head away slightly to see what Laurel was referring to. A tent pitched in Esther's skirt was pressing against Laurel's thigh.

"I, um...I'm sorry." Esther stammered, her face burning a brighter red. "I can't control it sometimes."

"Nah, it's all right..." Laurel's face began to hear up as she stared down at the bulge, throbbing eagerly against her leg. Laurel pulled her gaze from the bulge with some effort. "Well, you take care of that now. I've gotta go." She bent over to pick up her backpack and headed for the door.

Esther stared down at the lump in her skirt. "Wait, Laurel!" She yelped suddenly, loud enough to startle herself as well as turn Laurel around. "...um sorry. It's just that...I...I don't really know how to 'take care of it'. My first time was last night, remember...?"

Laurel sighed reluctantly, however her smirk showed she was more than willing to help. "All right, sit down."

Esther sat down in her spinning, wheeled desk chair. Laurel lowered herself between Esther's nylon wrapped legs, eyeing the bulge. She lifted the frills of her skirt over the bulge, seeing the tent in the pantyhose. She looked back up to Esther's souls with a devious smirk. "Est, how much do you like these pantyhose?"

Esther raised an eyebrow at the question. "I guess they're all right, I've got a few more in my dresser-"

"Good, that's all I needed to hear." Laurel said before grasping a fabrics with each hand. With a loud rip, the black pantyhose were torn at the crotch, leaving only her pink laced panties as her hidden gift's last line of defense. Laurel easily pulled the fabric out of the way to see the pink head poke out to greet her nose with a wet kiss. A thin strand of transparent fluid connected her nose to the throbbing pink tip before her.

"Aww, thank you." Laurel joked, speaking to the hard length. "Here." She planted a kiss on the underside of the head, relinquishing another spurt of precum.

The small action managed to draw out a keen from Esther. The sensual kiss was followed by Laurel taking up the burning, beating rod with both hands. She used her thumbs the trace along the smooth underside as her fingers played with the veins on the top. She began to glide her hands up and down the shaft, the clear fluids providing an exhilarating lubricant. Esther's pants began to grew with the sultry wet smacks of the soft hands pumping the thick girth. As Laurel's hands reached the tip, she played with the tender head with her thumbs. Esther's hands gripped at the sheets as she felt herself approaching her limit.

"L-Laurel," she mewed. "It's-happening again."

Laurel smiled at the warning. She turned her eyes up to Esther's face. She took her own pleasure from the adorable expression occupying her roommate's face: her eyes shut, cheeks flushed, with her bottom lip being bitten tightly. She decided to speed things up, planting another kiss on the slit at the tip. She gently pursed her lips around the head just before the thick cream came out in spurts. Esther couldn't help but to throw her head back from the pleasure as her mouth opened in a silent cry. Laurel allowed the fluids to flow down her throat without hesitation as she continued to pump for the remainder. The taste was somewhat bittersweet with a slight tang that tickled at her own loins. Once she felt the last of the spunk flow into her and the length begin to soften, she let the head out of her mouth and released the shaft from her hold.

"There you go." Laurel wiped up some of the escaping fluids on her lips with her index finger before suggestively sucking them off. Such a captivating taste. She's placed a hand on each of Esther's thighs to push herself up. She remained silent as she walked over to the door with her backpack.

Esther remained still in her ecstasy. For some reason, this second time felt more intense than the first. She just couldn't explain why, but somewhere, there was something different. She drowsily turned her eyes towards Laurel as she heard the door click open. Laurel looked over her shoulder back to her exposed roommate.

"Hey, Est," Laurel gave a gently yet mildly suggestive smile. "If you ever need to take care of that again, just call me."

Esther laid her head back against her bed's pillow, letting her eyes close. She didn't realize that from this moment on, more feelings she'd never felt before would enter her life. Pleasure. Acceptance. Happiness. Love.

12