All Comments on 'The Origins of a Merciless Tease'

by adda2d4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick!!!

But awesome lol. Keep this one goin please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome back

luv ur theme, sabrina sounds amazing, hopefully she torments the dad next-pls keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars not enough ...

Please tell me you plan to make this story a thousand parts long. The diary combined with the first person narration is a great way to describe her teasing from both the male and female points of view. And the jealousy angle is a well-conceived element to multiply the frustration of our poor protagonist. Teasing is always best when it has an emotional aspect in addition to the purely sexual. Maybe the narrator should actually fall in love with her while she continues to tease, deny, and taunt his feelings? Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

So horny - can't wait for more.

moneymadmisskmoneymadmisskover 9 years ago
Awesome

So hot. I loved it and I want more of her callous teasing and manipulation ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The best

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great to have Sabrina back!!

Big fan of your 'Ruthless Tease' stories, looking forward to more great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank god..

It's great to have you back and writting! Loved the story and hoping for many more.

What's the idea behind this concept and where are you planning on taking it?

Really excited for the next chapter, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Waiting for the next chapter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great stuff.

Pyr0LitPyr0Litover 9 years ago
One of the best ever

Your stories are amazing, it's so good to see you back to writing! I really look forward to your next creation!

good__girlgood__girlover 9 years ago
so good

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow!!

I was a fan of you 10 years ago and I'm just amazed about the one. Please write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm so happy there are more of these!

A ruthless tease is still one of my favorite erotica stories. I have to confess that I secretly thing about the storyline whenever I have sex with my husband - it gets me off every time. I can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a story - please more.

I would just love to see a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please

Love this - amazing story. Love you to do more and finish up your earlier stories too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deliciously Excruciating!

This story was a masterpiece in the genre of teasing and denial. The author is clearly a gifted writer. His descriptions of Samantha's awesome power over men definitely made my heart beat faster. She did everything but reduce poor Scotty to a warm puddle on the floor. Though it's been two years since this story was written, the author would make my day if he wrote a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue ?

Will there ever be a continue to this, or is it a one and done ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more

I don't know if you will come back, but can you pls continue this story its really great.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Clever premise.

For me, at least, it'd have been better if she'd needed to feel his cock to confirm how big/hard it was.

Or asked him if he liked her body? What part/s? What would he like to to to it/them?

Seeing him so excited had made her excited. Could he smell her excitement?

Did he watch porn? What kind? Did he masturbate when watching? How often? When was the last time? How did he do it? Would he show her?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous