The Pack Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers

First it was a dribble; the men sounded roused and became animated. Then it gushed forth, hot and with an acrid smell, with its own peculiar taste. The men would not see me cry or beg, pleading to be spared. I held the still semi-stiff cock and directed the flow over my tits, soaking my top, then, when I was sure all eyes were focused on me I provocatively allowed my lower jaw to fall slack, my mouth wide open and to loud whispers of disbelief I lifted the hose pipe aiming the yellow piss into the back of my throat. One man was clearly overcome and shot his load immediately.

With piss running out of the side of my mouth I glanced at the men without moving my head, and smiled, as much as I was able. Pete finished and I was pulled up, my panties rapidly whipped off. The men were arguing and appeared to be proposing a wager, though I was occupied by accommodating the cock that was fucking me hard against the wall. They waited while the man climaxed then made their intention clear.

"Are you ready to piss yourself now sweetheart?"

I looked confused and wondered what they had in mind as my foot was lifted and rested on the porcelain.

"Who dares wins!" shouted a voice, "And he gets the money!"

I wasn't expected to piss in the bowl – no – the bravest and dirtiest of them all peeled off his clothes to a slow handclap and came to kneel between my legs, looking up at my cunt lips, wet, red and open. It seemed I was to empty my bladder onto, or into, the young guy on the floor.

"Lick her cunt first! Tell him sweetheart – tell him to lick your cunt!"

I saw how nervous the lad was but felt evil and wanton.

"Lick my cunt!" I said displaying an unexpected enthusiasm, adding something extra, "And my arsehole!"

The groan from the audience meant they approved. The boy was good and I wished I could have spent more time feeling his tongue trying to penetrate my anus; I bent my knees in an effort to give him easy entry. Before the crowd tired and became bored I cupped the lads head in my palms facing my cunt and in a lewd tone ordered him to open his mouth. The piss flowed fast and was plentiful, making him struggle to spit out, forcing him to drink some down. Not realising the level of my own depravity I found myself working his face against my clit, on the verge of an orgasm and still dribbling piss into his mouth.

"Hey, don't 'cum' you'll loose interest!" said a voice.

"There's plenty left boys," I said, "That won't happen!"

I looked at my audience with half closed eyes, moaning and writhing, with a smile on my face, playing with my nipples through my piss-wet top.

"Use me!" I begged them, "Come and use me!"

In a thrice the head between my legs was replaced by a throbbing cock while men fought for me to wank their shafts, one each hand. Pulled into the canteen I was spread-eagled over the wooden table and with my legs wrapped around the waist of a thrusting lumberjack and my wrists working overtime I opened wide to drink the yellow piss of dicks that seconds earlier had fucked my mouth, spilling their thick jism down the back of my throat.

There was no shortage of cocks; my wanking hands guided warm spunk over my tits and belly, then with their power subsided they would make room for other, fresher pulsing weapons. I felt delight and joy every time a thicker longer, hot specimen was laid into my palms, hoping I would eventually be able to admire it and watch it plunge into any hole be it cunt or mouth.

In a daze I was pulled up quickly and dizzy from the rush of blood to my head lost my senses, not knowing where I was until I felt the warmth of steam and the flow of hot water from the shower. They were not merely about to clean and wash me, as I first imagined when soapy suds were wiped over my body. The rest of my clothing had already been discarded at the table. Turned and made to kiss a bearded man who obviously didn't mind the taste of piss and 'cum' my arse was pulled backward forcing me to bend until my mouth met his dick.

Eager hands soaped me well along my arse slit and probing fingers lubricated my anus. I yelled loudly shocked by the unexpected horror as the first (of what would eventually be several) invading penis entered my back passage. Held tight and forced to remain in place I was brutally arse raped, and managing to look to the side saw at least two more thick cocks with bulging veins waiting and being prepped, ready to enter my shit hole.

Suddenly, with my anal sphincter tightened around a long dong, I was lifted upright still impaled on the shaft and faced toward the remaining rampant men. Supported and held by the strong arms of a lumberjack I watched them tug their foreskins as I cried out each time my nipples were handled just that bit too harshly.

"Double penetration!" one man shouted, "Fill her up from the front!"

I could only sob as I was sandwiched between two men their piston-like manhood's thrusting to and fro in my tubes. My body had sank lower now and the pressure and sensation felt different – my clitoris was being hit in just the right place – I was starting to enjoy and even the pain had gone from my backside, my hole, suitably stretched and widened. It all began to feel good – really good!

My yells and moans now were of the delight at the perverse sexual pleasure and when a cock fired its sperm into my cunt I laughed with excited bliss when, before he extracted, he filled me up with his urine, making my insides warm and ready for the next in line. When another man approached me I grinned and held out my arms happy to let his shoulders help take my weight hugging him around the neck as I felt his cock slide into me.

"Oh yeah!" I cried manically, "Fuck me hard!" Even my nipples glowed and tingled with a new delectable sensation.

It seemed more men wanted my arse than my cunt so I was bent over, backside in the air taking those who hadn't had a turn and others who were ready for second helpings. True to their word the men kept an eye on the time and though treated roughly I happily let them take me under the shower and gladly knelt letting them take one last piss in my mouth or over my tits before they cleaned me up.

Only one thing spoiled the day, and that was Jim, who, peeved and angry that I had actually enjoyed and participated in the gangbang had whispered, vowing that one day he would break me. I knew I would have to do battle with the man; I needed help in implementing my plan.

Approaching the two other members of 'The Pack' who were present I asked them to take me home – but to keep Jim out of the way. With my top cleaned but not yet dry I borrowed a shirt from a lumberjack and in the back of the truck, sat with tits showing to keep my fellow passenger interested.

"You have probably gathered that Jim and I have issues," I said as hands rubbed my nipples.

"Everyone has issues with that twat missus!" snarled the driver.

That was music to my ears – they didn't like him either.

"We've had fun today boys – how about you help me sort the idiot out before he ruins things?"

"How?"

"I have a plan – it's evil – but will be fun to carry out - and we don't need to do anything illegal. Then we can go back to having a good time – and you can introduce me to more of your friends!"

"Sounds good to us," they agreed.

As I walked through the door I was smiling a self-satisfied grin. My shirt was still partly unbuttoned and my top and panties were carried in my hand. Steve had come home early and sat with a blank expression, his eyes staring at me.

"Have you had a good fuck?" he asked, his sarcasm laced with venom. "Which one was it? Of course, the guy in the back."

I decided not to prevaricate but I should not have rubbed salt into the wound. I held up my damp top and panties and dropped them onto a chair.

"Do you think the other guy would have been happy just to watch? And if those guys are still wearing their shirts whose do think loaned me this one?"

Steve looked devastated and stung by that remark.

"So this is my punishment – for having sex with Julie!" It was a statement more than a question.

Walking around the chair I felt Steve's eyes follow me, looking me up and down.

"You have no bra on either – and...!" his voice tailed off.

I ignored his observation and gave him the truth.

"No – it's nothing to do with punishment Steve. I was the one who was unfaithful first – but there has been no affair."

He looked more puzzled than ever.

"Today – I have been in a hut with several men. The two you saw are just the ones who brought me home. Look at me Steve, I'm wearing a borrowed lumberjack shirt and have no underwear on. Hardly likely I'm having a clandestine affair with just one man is it? Truth is, I've been fucking other men since we came to live around here. When some of the guys we see down the pub first tried their luck I let them see I wasn't going to fight too hard.

Thing is Steve, I like it. The way I reacted over you and Julie was just my hurt pride – you, in my mind, were having an affair – I was just being fucked – just sex. I've given myself to many men Steve. This afternoon I was gang-banged – and not for the first time."

He was overwhelmed. "You mean – it was prearranged?"

"Let's say I walked toward it, not away from it."

I suddenly realised Steve's eyes were focused on my midriff and how the zip on the front of my skirt was undone almost two thirds of the way up letting him see my open, wet, well serviced pussy.

"You didn't even have time to get dressed again," he said, staring between my legs.

I had a hunch he was bothered with conflicting emotions. Slowly I let my knees part wider, making the zip run up and expose a few inches more.

"No Steve, I wanted to get home to hide the evidence." As I spoke I unfastened the few buttons holding the heavy shirt together and pulled it open. "I wanted to clean up, change and cover up evidence like this."

I let him see the red inflamed welts and friction burns on my breasts and belly, and turning on my side, thrusting out my arse I showed him my brown crack, leaving the rest to his imagination. Immediately I detected a rising in his groin area.

"So if I hadn't have found out you would be going back for more?" he said.

"I'm sorry? Excuse me?" I was incensed by his arrogant assumption that it would all now stop. "I may still be going back for more."

He began to mumble and sounded like he was almost about to sob.

"You don't care that you are sat there right in front of me – full of other men's sperm. You even have the nerve to open your legs so I can almost see it!"

I was about to let my wicked alter ego take command of the situation.

"Yes. You can almost see it – but not quite. Come over here Steve – come closer – so you can!"

I pulled apart my skirt and the zip flew all the way open, then ran a finger along my slit.

"It's wet – and swollen, and been well-filled with many man-sized cocks. Come and kneel between my legs Steve – so you can see. Come on!"

At first he didn't move but made odd noises, then slowly he slipped off the seat, hesitated, then crawled over to sit between my thighs. I bent a knee, drawing it up and aside to make my vaginal lips separate to their maximum.

"Taste it Steve!" I hissed.

"You expect me to lick knowing other men have just 'cum' inside there?" he said, his voice adopting a very strange, surprisingly not unfriendly or angry tone.

"Many men have Steve!" I stated tormenting him, "Lick me."

To my surprise he didn't need any more prompting or persuading, pushing his tongue deep inside my hole, sucking out the thick mixture of juices. I could not help but let my hips begin to writhe gently, lifting a leg so he could gain easier access.

"Suck my other hole Steve," I purred, "You'll find the taste is the same."

"They fucked you in both holes – shot their sperm into your arse too!" he uttered between slurps.

"Not only sperm Steve," I whispered, then knowing I would really blow his mind, said, "Do your senses not detect the piss – the jism of many men – mixed with piss of many men! Can I piss now, my dear husband?"

Quin
Quin
1,867 Followers
12