All Comments on 'The Package'

by fantasywriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FredricaForeverFredricaForeveralmost 17 years ago
Anon folks are such pricks

Fantasywriter, keep up the good work.

And to those cowardly pricks who don't have the balls to post under their own names, stfu. Who are you to self proclaim yourself a literary critic? His writing is vivid, well writen and full of erotic imaagery. So stop posting anon and giving other people crap for writing about what you don't find interesting. If you are clueless about the Lifestyle and the kind of kinks W/we enjoy, stop reading stories under the BDSM category and judging us for what we like to do and write about. Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
read the category label next time

it's nonconsent/reluctance. if this is not for you, then be mature enough to realize that. comment on the writing style, not the writer's taste. i LOVED it

dweaver999dweaver999almost 17 years ago
Excellent

The set up and tension of being taken by a 'stranger' was well done. Bravo!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Wonderfull Story

First the prose was excellent. The story line great. Hope you continue this story. Only complaint is that it was too short.

angelx602angelx602about 15 years ago
great

I loved this story, it's so in line with my own fantasies and the contacts in the bathroom at the end of the story was a good ending.

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Good story but....

I thought it was a good story line and set up I just wished for a little bit more detail through the hotel scene. Maybe that's not how the author wanted it told and if that's the case, ok, but in my opinion I felt a little more detail and describing would have gone a long way to make a good story great!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous