The Paper Route Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie got off the bed and went to get us a bottle of water from the fridge. "I guess after what just happened, sharing a bottle of water is okay, yes?" I laughed and sprayed a little water. She grabbed the bottle and spritzed a mouthful on my chest.

We had already gotten to a good comfort level with each other so there was no getting dressed or hauling a sheet over us. Julie sat up and leaned against the headboard. That brought her crotch in line with my face and the smell of our combined fluids grew. I was amazed all over again at the perception this woman showed.

"Smell us?" Then she reached into her pussy with two fingers and brought them out again, slick and glistening with come and our other wetness. She raised her hand and put those fingers in her mouth, licked them, never taking her eyes off me. Then she put that hand back into her pussy and this time offered the wet fingers to me. "You don't have to," she whispered.

Was I nuts? Of course I wanted to. So I opened my mouth and she inserted those glistening fingers between my lips. It was the first time I had ever tasted my own come. It wasn't much. A little salty with something else that must have been Julie. I looked up at her and sucked on her fingers. "I got nothing to compare it too, but I thought 'it' was great. You too."

She nodded. "Baby steps," she said. "I will take you down the garden path to wondrous delights of mind and flesh."

"Is that a quote from somebody?"

"Don't know, lover, maybe Romeo, or better yet, Cleopatra. I read somewhere that she was one really hot inventive babe."

12