The Paper Route Ch. 05

Story Info
Post-coital bliss and fellatio.
2.8k words
4.6
33k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling good, real good. I didn't have to dress, or worry about somebody pulling up beside the car and shining a light on us. It wasn't getting cold because the engine was off, and the windows weren't steaming up. It was, I don't know, probably fifteen minutes later and I was still in a haze from the best fuck of my life. Actually my first and only.

Julie rolled over and sat up. She plunked one hand on my chest and said, "Okay, stud, sit up."

I did that. We then pushed and shoved and smoothed the bed out a little without actually getting out of it and pushed some pillows up against the head board. I was instructed to lean back against the pile of pillows so I was mostly vertical from the hips up. Julie clearly had a plan in place.

"Okay, good, now shove your knees apart so I have someplace to sit. I did and she promptly swung over my legs and settled her cute little butt right between my thighs. Warm. Neat. Then she scooted back until her butt was nestled in my crotch and her back was against my chest. She grabbed a bottle of water with one hand and my wrist with the other. She swigged from the bottle and hauled my arm around her. Naturally I put my other arm around her too and we got even closer together.

Julie's head nestled right under my chin and my hands naturally came together on her stomach. I gently rubbed her belly button and we sat quietly for a few minutes. Frankly, I was dozing again. Not asleep, mind you, just drifting around the cosmos. Happy.

"Now I want you to make me come."

"Excuse me?" I perked up and kissed her right ear.

"Come. You understand English, right? I want you to make me come. Clear?"

Understand, there was no hint of a nasty tone here, my lady was being calm and soft and reasonable. Seductive, even. Not that I wanted to move from this most desirable position we were in. There was a mirror on the door of her closet and I discovered that if I looked to the left across her shoulder, her bare shoulder, I could see our torsos about from neck to mid-thigh. I didn't want to move. But, I wasn't going to argue the point either, right? So I started to move my legs.

She grabbed both knees—they were quite close to her you understand—and said, "No, don't move. I want you to get me off without our changing position. Get me?"

Ah, being a fairly quick study, even in the throes of my post-coital haze, I relaxed again and contemplated the problem. Nice one to have. Ah, a few moments and recalling most of what she'd already taught me, I smiled and used my tongue on her ear lobe. She hummed softly. Right.

And so it went, slowly and carefully with some inspired lip work on my part. At least I thought so. We didn't talk much at all. After several minutes of that, I pulled my fingers apart and crawled my hands up her torso until they encountered her boobs, her tits, her breasts. My fingers paused and I gently slid said fingers back and forth along the undersides of her breasts, Varied my rhythm, varied my pressure. Every so often I'd reach a thumb up, or a finger, and tweak a nipple. Those little soldiers stood right to attention very quickly. I began to employ multiple sorties of fingers back and forth on those rosy globes. Soft, they were, springy and tender. I lifted first one and then the other as if inspecting their heft.

It seemed to please the lady, she began to shift and breath a little faster. I widened my exploration after a few minutes and trailed fingers of one hand down her side, lifted one arm so I could kiss and tongue her wrist. Some women, I'm told, have sensitive inner wrists which seem to connect directly to their sex. Teasing of the wrist leads to the moistening of vaginal walls, a most desirable condition.

My fingers left her wrist and explored her belly and the button there. Lower, with infinite care, I reached that soft and tender line of the woman's girdle between thigh and hip, the line that leads directly to her core. Now, even though my head was a distance away, I was beginning to smell her arousal.

I was certainly becoming aroused and I was sure Julie could feel my cock poking at her backside. In fact she periodically gave her fanny a little wiggle, kind of a tease, I thought. We went on that way for some minutes until my fingers found that tiny wisp of hair she'd left just over the place her outer lips parted at the top of her mound. I ran a forefinger down the last inch or so along that hair line until I came to the little hood protecting her clit. Did I plunge on in? Not a chance.

I slid my forefinger down one side, teasing her labia, until I was able to feel the growing pool of her juices, signifying her arousal. I inserted just the tip of my questing finger far enough between those swelling lips to pick up some moisture. Then I withdrew and raised the anointed finger to my mouth for a taste. More quickly then, I repeated the movement, except this time I gave my finger to Julie and let her taste her own essence.

The next time that finger, now joined by another, skated close to the opening of her vagina, I felt Julie's hips shift forward as if she was trying to bring the fingers into her. I slid my other hand over her hip so my palm lay on that valley between hip and belly. By pulling back gently, I thought I could keep her from thrusting her hips at my other fingers. Besides, it was a delightful feeling to register the rising cadence of her breathing as I continued to explore and tease her body.

This was all done slowly and gently with no talking, only murmurs which I took to be approvals. I was certainly having a good time. Julie stretched out her legs in front of us, knees apart. I noticed that certain actions on my part seemed to make her toes curl up or down. Meanwhile, the state of my cock had grown increasingly uncomfortable, so I left off my caresses for a moment to lean farther back, reach between us to shift my cock from a straight out position to one where it now lay like a short bar on my belly and the base of her spine. Much better.

Julie turned her smiling lips my way and I kissed her. My hand resumed it blind exploration for several more minutes until I established a beachhead in the slippery moisture at the entrance to her vagina. With infinite care, I gradually inched one finger up and in and up some more until my second finger had slid inside her up to the second knuckle. I curled my forefinger down and back so I could add it and soon two fingers were solidly inserted. I flexed both which got a hiss and a palpitation. Another flex and a groan and a slight thrust.

Now I began a slow and rhythmic back and forth, in and out movement, always inserting my fingers a little farther until they were fully inserted. Julie began to pant, she brought her knees up toward us, opening herself further. Her head pressed back against my chest, and her hips began to thrust against my hand in her sex.

"Ohh, my God," she moaned. Her legs began to thrash. "Ohhhhh, fuck-fuck fuck.," she cried. Shit shit shit. Ohhh, I can't stand it." Now her hips were bucking and I had trouble hanging on and keeping my fingers in action where I wanted them. Her hands suddenly flew to her breasts and she clutched them, pressing hard on her erect nipples. She climaxed then, in a series of spasms and wails that sent a chill down my spine. Julie either had one long orgasm or a series of them. I couldn't tell which. It was wonderful. She was wonderful. Ripples flowed through her. At the peak she arched up and away so that only her feet and her shoulders were in contact with the bed and with me. My hand slipped away from her at that moment, but I recaptured her the moment her body, now covered with sweat, subsided back onto the bed. It was an awesome experience, but I missed seeing the emotions that must have been visible on her face.

She came down slowly while I held her and although my cock was still hard, I was surprise at the sense of satisfaction I had, even though I hadn't come. Man, I'd been responsible for taking this hot experienced woman, this babe to a real emotional high! Whooee!

Julie took my hand and played with my fingers for a few minutes. We didn't talk. There was no need. We were really in tune and feeling good. I must have dozed. Maybe slept sitting up against the headboard of Julie's bed. The next thing I knew, she was standing beside the bed looking at me, still naked. Her delicious-looking breasts were hanging right there for me to appreciate. I glanced up at her sweet face and leaned up to kiss her left nipple.

"Did you know it's already almost two in the morning," she whispered. "Do you have to get home?"

I shook my head and then I realized we hadn't talked about this. Was this an overnighter? Wow. I was going from losing my cherry to actually sleeping the night away with a hot naked babe. Man, I couldn't wait to tell Larry. Except then I knew I wasn't going to tell him anything. Ever. "No, sweetie, I got no place to be except right here with you."

"Excellent. Just don't be falling in love with me, okay? This is strictly fun and games, passion, sex, lust. Got it?"

I nodded and traced my fingers over one of her nipples, and watched her shudder with delight. Love. I wondered if she was telling me or talking to both of us. I tugged on her nipple and she fell toward me, but she still kept her feet on the ground. I raised my head and kissed her. I noticed that her skin was flushed, still more pink than usual. We kissed again, a long lingering spit-swapping kiss. But it was an awkward position so Julie finally pulled back and then climbed on the bed. She sort of squatted on my outstretched legs facing me, her butt resting against my knees.

She took my hands and folded them over her breasts, moving them back and forth while we looked at each other. Pretty soon she started humming. I'd learned that meant she was getting hot again and thinking about what she was going to do to me next. Because it was her game. I was learning and practicing and observing and all that stuff. I wanted to jump her bones in the worst way and of course that want communicated itself to my pecker. Julie dropped her gaze to my crotch and so did I. It was kind of funny actually; two people sitting quietly, watching a penis fill up with blood, slowly getting hard and rising to attention.

When my rod was standing and sort of semi-stiff Julie curled her torso down and then I felt her soft breath on me. Still curled over so I couldn't really see what she was doing, she took her hand and curled her fingers around the shaft. No pumping, just a nice friendly squeeze, but then I felt a little flick at the head where pre-come was starting to leak out. She slid off to the side and poked my legs apart a little.

"Spread 'em," she said and put her lips like maybe an inch over the tip. I could see now and I watched the tip of her tongue extend slowly out until she just touched the very tip of my dong. Then she inserted her other hand under my scrotum, started playing with my balls, moving them about, peering at them, bending my pecker side to side and up and down.

Finally, it was real sudden, she leaned over and sucked one of my balls into her mouth. Gad!! What a feeling! Impossible to describe. After a minute she let go and stuck her tongue on the shaft of my pecker. "This is called fellatio, oral sex, in case you didn't know," she said. She shifted again so her head was lying in my crotch facing me and my dong stood between us. I put a hand out and rested it on her naked hip.

"Now I don't want you to come for a while, so if I misjudge you, tell me. Some girls and women want to keep their virginity but they also want to have some kind of sex beyond ordinary groping. You get it?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak at that particular moment.

"So they do oral and you need to know what it's like. So," she smirked at me, "I'm gonna fellate you for a while, stud. Pay attention."

Like I needed reminding. So I watched. Yeah, I get off watching a hot babe diddle me with her mouth and her fingers and her tits. We'll get to that.

My thighs were trembling a little. It made Julie grin as she went back to work on my package. She did a lot of things that made me excruciatingly happy. But she didn't take my penis in her mouth. She didn't go fast and she often paused to look at my face, gauging how close I must be to exploding all over the place. And I was, several times. But I didn't. So she played with me, pulling the skin on my scrotum, using her teeth and her fingers and her lips in all sorts of neat ways. Eventually, of course, she got to my penis, my pecker, which by this time was stiff and leaking fluid like mad.

Then she started kissing it, beginning at the very base, she cupped my balls in one hand and kissed slowly up one side of my rod, then she went to the other side and did it all again. I was in some kind of state of agony and ecstasy. It's indescribable.

Then at long, long last, her wonderful mouth and tongue arrived at the tip of my pecker once again and this time she kissed it. She kissed the very top and then she sucked it a little. From that bomb of feeling she began a series of kissed alternated with sucking the head, the glans, as its called. Before we'd said a few things to each other, is this good, do you like this, oh yeah, stuff like that. Now there was no talking. I gasped and panted and she hummed. Her tongue danced around and around and over and into the groove and gradually she shifted just a little until her head was directly over my quivering dong. Oh, yeah, I was quivering all right. Writhing, even.

Her hot mouth descended ever so slowly over my soldier and down and down, until she had the whole length in her mouth. Now I'm not huge, like some of the studs you see in porn movies, but I'n not little, either. Average, I guess you'd say, six to seven inches long and sort of normal girth. Anyway, she took me all the way in and then began to do something with her mouth and throat that was sort of like dancing. It was fantastic. Ripples, vacuum, vibrations. Whoo. My butt cheeks began t flex and I could feel that long-suppressed urge to come building in my groin. She knew it, I could tell.

Julie pulled back a little and began to jack me up and down, up and down, and my hips, unwilling to sit this one out, began their own thrusting motion. It didn't take very long but it was wonderful. I came then, several times, jetting out my sperm and semen and she took it all in her mouth and swallowed it. Except for a small bit she let leak out around her lips.

When I finished and my head came back to my body, and I remembered where I was, Julie crawled up my body and kissed me. "Taste it, stud," she whispered. "Taste yourself on me."

"I already have," I whispered back and sucked her come-laden tongue into my mouth. Faintly salty, the stuff was mixed with her own spit and tasted nice. We tasted nice together. Now I was exhausted and I could tell Julie was tired too. We needed to rest. She dragged a sheet over us and we fell asleep in wadded sheets ripe with the drying fluids that smeared our groins and our faces, naked bodies wound together in an erotic mound of emotion and feeling. And I knew my sexual awakening adventure was still unfolding.