The Paper Route Ch. 06

Story Info
Buddy delivers his papers and in Julie's bed.
3.5k words
4.58
40.3k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, I could see the outline of the window in Julie's bedroom. She murmured and rolled over. My testosterone urged me to put my arms around her, to caress that soft lightly tanned skin, to inhale the intoxicating aroma of her. To slide my rapidly stiffening cock inside her. My brain was frantically sending a different message.

Morning. It was early morning. Dawn. There was something. Good God! My paper route! I had to deliver the Sunday paper. If I didn't get going I'd be late to some customers at the end of the route and there's be complaints. Complaints would lead to questions about why I was late, questions with no answers. At least, no answers I was willing to give to anybody. Anybody at all.

I levered my body over Julie and slid down off the bed. I grabbed my scattered clothes, except for my undershorts which I couldn't locate and tiptoed out the door. Moving faster, I scooped up my bike in the back yard and eased into the alley, praying none of the neighbors was up yet. Fortunately, I'd been delivering the papers long enough that it was just about an unconscious routine. Since my fried brain was almost totally occupied with randy recollections of last night, it was a good thing I could deliver while on auto-pilot. I only had to go back to one house I forgot at the end of an odd lane. It was sort of an afterthought when they platted this part of the city. A screwy shaped lot with a tiny bungalow at the end of a dirt driveway.

Two things happened that were unusual. Old Mrs. Pierson was already up. It was warm that morning and she was standing barefoot in her yard when I rode up. She wasn't wearing all that much. Her nightie looked to be the same one I'd seen her in before. It had a wide neck and it was thin and one strap had slipped down so her fat left boob was exposed right down to her nipple. She was standing looking at the front of her house, I guess, and didn't hear me until I got off my bike to put the paper on her step where she liked it.

When I turned around, she had also. I couldn't tell whether she knew she was exposed, but she didn't raise the strap. She just looked at me and smiled. "Morning, Buddy," she said. The sunlight was coming through her nightie so she might as well been naked, pretty much. I could see the hair at her crotch. It was long and hung down quite a ways. I looked away because I was afraid she'd catch me staring. So I smiled at her face and her bare boob.

"Nice morning, Mrs. Pierson," I said back and hopped back on my bike.

I rode away with one hand on my hard-on. Jeeze. She coulda been my grandma. The sun was almost up when I got to the apartment building where I had six customers. It meant I had to go inside the main hall when the door was unlocked. I worried about that because I hadn't had time to go home this morning and get my key ring. The manager had given me a key for when the door was locked. If the door was locked this morning, I was either gonna have to leave the papers in a pile at the front entrance or bike all the way home and back. Shit.

The building was split in two by the main hallway so there were three apartments on each side on each floor. All my customers were on the first floor. I went to the door and damn, it was locked. The front two apartments had little open porches with a couple of chairs so the people who lived there could sit outside and look at the lawn. That's important for what happened next.

I shook the door and then stepped back. One of my customers lived on the first floor left. Maybe, I thought, I could leave the six papers with a note on the chair on her porch. Customer 2766 High Street. Gloria Something-or-other. I piled the papers on her chair and was feeling myself for a scrap of paper to leave a note when the inside door to this apartment swung open and there was my customer. Her blond hair was tousled and it was obvious she'd just gotten out of the sack. She was wearing a thick terry-cloth robe and her feet were bare.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"I forgot my key. I was going to leave the papers here and write you a note."

She yawned and looked sort of vacantly at me. When she raised one hand to scratch her head, the robe gaped open above the belt. She definitely wasn't wearing anything else. I could see the whole valley of her cleavage and the insides of her breasts. Nice! Brought my hard-on back to life.

Gloria stared at me for a moment and then she grinned. I think she recognized the state of my crotch. "So, Buddy, right? The paper boy and you need to get in, right?" Hang on a minute."

When she turned to go back inside, her bare leg I remembered from the beach, came through the opening. More nice smooth skin. I picked up the papers and Gloria opened the main door and then went back to her apartment door, where she stopped. I put one paper down on the right and went toward her door. She turned around and put one hand on my chest. Somehow the belt had gotten a little loose so now there was a narrow gap down the entire front of her robe.

"Buddy, right? My nineteen-year-old paperboy." She smelled warm and funky. She smiled at me and I could see she had nice white even teeth. "What's a good-looking stud like you doing delivering papers?"

I smiled. I didn't think she was really interested, she was just trying to get a rise out of me. Playing a game. "Yes, ma'am," I said in a low voice. She didn't know it but I was a lot more experienced than the last time she'd seen me, at the beach. "It's just a summer job. I'll be back in college in the fall." I offered her her paper and she took it. She was still staring at my eyes. But she turned half around to set the paper down on a table by her door. Her robe swung open a little more and I got a pretty good eyeful of one of her boobs.

I wasn't as careful as I had been with Mrs. Pierson so Gloria caught me looking. She stood up slow and said, "Like what you see?"

"Yes, ma'am, very much." I nodded and turned away slowly to deliver the rest of the papers. When I started back down the hall toward the front entrance, Gloria was still standing in the half-open door to her apartment, only now the robe was open even wider and I could see both her fine boobs, the tan line where she should have been wearing her bikini bottom, and the fine hair on her snatch. She was a natural blond. As I walked toward her, she kept looking me in the face and slowly shut the door until she was gone inside as I passed her apartment. *** I finished my route in a sort of dream state and went home. I dithered about whether I should just go back to Julie's or what. Finally I jumped in the shower instead. My cock had hardly subsided at all between my memories of the previous night and the eye candy this morning. So I stood under the hot water and beat my meat. I ejaculated really hard, at least it felt like it, and when I got out of the shower, the phone was ringing.

I grabbed it with a wet hand and watched water running down my bare legs and make little puddles on the floor. "Buddy?" Her voice was soft and breathy in my ear and even though I'd just come hard in the shower, Julie somehow injected erotic and wonderful promises into that one word, so my cock started to rise again.

"Hi, Julie. Sorry I left so abruptly."

"It's okay. I know you had to deliver your papers. What are you doing right now?"

"I just got out of the shower."

"Oh, too bad. I was hoping we could shower together." Now my cock was rising even higher.

"I'd like that. A lot. Are you up?" I was looking at my cock and I don't know why I asked that.

"No, I'm lying here in bed pretty much like you left me. Naked. No clothes on. I'm remembering last night. You were great. I hope you know that. In fact, I'm feeling a little lonely. I think I have to get myself off before I can get going this morning. You understand?"

Oh, I understood, all right. So did my cock.

"Are you alone, there, Buddy?"

"Uh, yeah. I just got out of the shower so I haven't even dried off."

"Really. Are you naked like I am?"

"Yeah, sweetie."

"So, I'm touching my breasts. It feels good, but I wish it was your fingers. My nipples are getting hard." Suddenly it came to me she was really going to tease me and herself over the phone. "Talk to me, baby. Where are you? What are you feeling right now. Umm." She sighed and I could imagine what she was doing to herself.

I sat down on the bed by the phone. Then I stood up again and moved to where I could see myself in the big mirror. "I'm still wet. The sun is making little sparkles off the water drops on my—my belly."

"Sounds nice. I'm getting excited. My hand is sliding down my body and my fingers are just starting to curl around my pussy? Can you see it?"

I could all right. I could see every little fold, her pink inner lips starting to get even rosier and moisture starting to glisten in the sunlight. Shit. I wanted to be there!

Talk to me Buddy? Are you getting a little excited now? Is your cock getting hard?"

"Oh yeah."

"Did you jack off in the shower while you thought about last night? Hmmmm?" She sighed and panted at me and kissed the telephone.

I wrapped my fingers around myself and started in again, slowly pumping my fist on my cock. "I don't think I can take much of this, Julie. I'm gonna come again."

"Don't go so fast. I'm not quite ready." She talked me down a little and then we sometimes talked over each other, going faster and faster, describing our feelings, rubbing our own flesh and listening to each other until we both climaxed almost simultaneously. I sent a lovely arc of creamy semen out and onto the floor, grunting and jamming my hips into the air, flexing my butt. What Julie described was not as violent, but it was fantastic. Phone sex. Who knew?

"Do you have a dildoe?" I asked her that later after we'd got our breathing back to more or less normal.

"Yes, and if you're a really good boy I'll show you how to use it. On both of us." She laughed. I wasn't sure what that meant.

I didn't tell her about Mrs. Pierson or Gloria. I decided to save that for later when we were together. We arrange for me to bike over to her house after dark that Sunday. I was at loose ends for the whole day, so I ignored the telephone, and cleaned up the house, just to be useful. Dark came and I knocked gently on the back door. There were a few lights on but she didn't answer. So I knocked again. It was damn dark in her yard and because the moon wasn't up, I couldn't see much of anything.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and before I could turn Julie's bare arms came around me and she kissed my bicep. "Take off your shirt," she whispered and stepped back. I did. "Now your pants." So I stripped, leaving only my briefs and the sandals I'd worn. She tugged my hand and we sort of stumbled into the dark yard. I realized, that even though I could see almost nothing, Julie was naked. Jeeze! Another adventure.

She sat me down in a metal lawn chair in the middle of the yard. Yikes! The metal seat was cold for a minute. This one had lost its arms, which was fortunate, because as soon as I sat down Julie climbed onto my lap, straddling my hips. We kissed and she gently and slowly rubbed her tits on my chest, giving me lots of tongue at the same time. Her hips squirmed and naturally Mr. Cock responded smartly. Before I could take three deep breaths, he was poking at the lips of her sex. Julie squirmed some more and Mr. Cock obliged by sliding partway in.

Meanwhile our hands and mouths and tongues were busy exploring, tweaking, pressing, caressing in an orgy of sensations. Kissing. Man, that woman knew how to kiss! Then she stopped and pressed a finger against my lips shushing me. I heard crunching gravel from the alley. People were walking there!

Two couples, one with a dog, walked by in the alley while we fucked in the yard, right on the other side of the fence. Neighbors apparently. We silently giggled which caused belly ripples, which caused interesting sensations farther down. By the time the second couple strolled by Mr. Cock was fully engaged. After the second couple left the alley, none the wiser, Julie bounced up and down on me a couple of times and then quickly disengaged. Stooping she kissed the end of my cock and dragged me to my feet. Garden party over.

We picked up a couple of bottles of tap water and went to the bedroom where I could see Julie had changed the sheets. These were pale blue and very smooth. She crawled up on the bed and took the same position I'd had the previous night. She leaned back against a big pillow and spread her legs. I had a clear view of her cunt, her sex. It's puffy pink lips and the tiny line of hair that pointed at her navel.

"Put your legs inside mine," she directed "and scoot closer so your feet are right here," indicating her crotch. She picked up my feet one at a time and inspected my toes. "You like this?" she sucked my big toe and ran her warm tongue between my other toes. Whoo! Along with the outstanding view of her charms, she was giving me a whole new set of sensations. "You need to trim your toenails. They're too long and too sharp."

I didn't know that and I was about to ask her why it mattered when she showed me. She took one foot and maneuvered my big toe between the lips and commenced to slowly rub her clit. Dang me! More new sensations. Mostly for her, of course, but I could see that all these techniques she was teaching me would come in real handy in the future.

"Now for a main course. You need to learn about oral sex. Maybe you've noticed that most porno films show blow jobs. I don't know why they're called that. There's not much blowing involved, is there? A lot of us girls and women love oral sex. I mean we love to be eaten out, to use a crude phrase. If you learn to be good going down on a woman, you'll have 'em lining up at your door."

My mouth must have been hanging open. Sure, I figured there had to be some technique involved, but I was still having trouble hearing this luscious naked woman paying with my toes and talking to me in such a matter of fact way about sex. But, as I said, I ain't no dummy, so lead on. I'll become a master sucker!

"I'm up for this," I smirked.

"I can see that," Julie pointed at my stiffie. "Just bend him out of the way and bring your other head over here."

She scooted down and slid a small pillow under her hips, shifting about on the bed. Then she had me crack open the closet door so she could see her crotch in the big mirror on the door. I rolled over and kissed her belly, tongued her navel and slid ever lower. Now I could smell her musk, her essence. Julie was already excited and her sex was getting wet. Well, I was already up for whatever came next.

Once again, slow was the order of the day. Slow and gentle. I learned to tease her, upper thighs, lower belly, using fingers and tongue, circling the target. Julie's legs were bent at the knee, splayed out to give me complete access. I played, touching, feeling, surface probing and taking occasional direction from her slightly panting voice. She mentioned that it would be nice from time to time to play with her girls, her breasts and nipples, while we went along, but I wasn't to worry about that right now. Every so often she'd clutch my head and I'd notice a little ripple in the skin of her belly.

Eventually, I got to her clit, which was a lot like a little penis in that hers got larger when she was excited. I learned to kiss it, to nuzzle it with my nose, even to blow on it. Tonguing was best, however. My spit combined with her flowing juices and then Julie's legs got tense when I started giving her first soft, then harder tongue.

"You have to pay attention to your partner's wishes," she gasped at one point. "Ohhhhh. Ohhh, my, yes! Right there! Yes, yes! Ohh. Umm, now where was I"

"I should pay attention," I muttered, raising my mouth off her sex just enough so I could talk. My tongue flicked her clit again.

"Oh, yeah. Some women, after one or two orgasms, get really sensitive, right There! Oh. Right where you are now! Ooooh, yes, baby, more. Uhhh. I can't stop now." Her thighs came up and clamped my ears and her hips spasmed into my face, snapping my head up. Once. Twice. Her fingers clutched my head, pressing me to her crotch. For a moment breathing was a problem, then she relaxed and I could tell that she had drifted away on the sensations I had induced. Wow! I did that. I gave this woman a big slam-bang orgasm. Good deal!

Moments later she rolled onto her side and urged me to slide up so our faces were together. My face was wet with her juices and my dong was a little tender from being pressed against the bed while I was eating her.

"Well, stud, beside the big O you just gifted me, I've had the pleasure of four small ones. How do you feel about that?"

"I'm impressed. With my tongue." I laughed. Wow.

Julie swept her tongue over my lips and cheeks, tasting her own juices, smiling all the while. "Practice will make you even better. Just remember, most women love cunilingus, but they are embarrassed to ask for it. We know a lot of men, most men, probably, won't do it, even when they want women to give them oral sex. But I figure turn about is only fair. If you want me to suck your cock, you better be willing to eat my cunt." She grinned at me, but I was a little uncomfortable hearing those blunt and crude words from her. So I stopped her voice by kissing her, just the way she'd taught me, long and slow with lots of spit and tongue, until we were both panting for breath.

When I finally pulled back, she was more serious, her eyes large in the dim lamplight, her lips parted and glistening, and her fingers. Oh yeah, her hands had found my now raging hard-on and her gentle fingers were playing magic music on my balls and on my cock, bringing ripples of feeling up and down my body.

"Do you know about sixty-nine?" she whispered gently tugging my prick toward that sweet wet shining entrance to her core.

"Sort of. I got the basics, but you'll teach me, right?" I whispered back, caressing her breast and sliding one hand over her trembling thighs. I zeroed in on one soft titty and began to suck in into my mouth.

"Yeah, only now I want you in me," she gasped, arching her back to feed me more flesh. "All the way in me. No fingers, just your manhood, your cock. Stick it in me baby," and she inhaled a ragged breath as I did exactly that, sliding over her smooth body, bending aside her legs and slowly penetrating her all the way to the hilt, my shaft went and we began the climb to nirvana together.