All Comments on 'The Park Benches Ch. 02'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Horrifying story

OD got her I guess. Basically I did not hear her give

any reason why. It just happened... The basic reason for

seeking the reason why, is to be able to avoid a repetition.

This story says that we may be all vulnerable and helpless.

Which is probably true, but not much fun to think about.

Very fine piece of strong meat. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Work

very nice, Luc , I sure wish you had had the husband beat the crap out of his whore wife but as good an ending as you could make it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Good Story...

The story was consistent throughout but should have been in "non-erotic". Thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another train wreck

This was...horrible to watch on so many levels. The standard, tell everthing that happened or the marriage is over, line. The standard, it was just sex not love, the standard, the daughter has an affair so mom/dad, takes up drinking or hasa heart attck....gah!!!!Make it stop! These stories arn't erotic, they're hardly enertaining and they support violence as an answer to cheating.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
sorry I dont get it

Why is the wife that is depressed ? Why is the wife being made the victim here? I hope to God the wife is dead and burning in hell

<br></br>

<b>Crying alot is NOT remorse.</b> Even when the cunt whore wife was supposedly "Crushed " by the separation from her supposed beloved husband and daughter she was STILL fucking Rodney and doing all sort sexual acts she would NEVER do with her husband.

<br></br>

The ONLY person here who should be OD'ing is the husband! HE is the one that is crushed and has those horrible Visuals. He is the one who has to hears those words. He is the one who knows that his wife thinks he is a total zero and a abject failure as man... a husband ...as a father ...and sexual partner.

<br></br>

His entre life and existance has been proven to be a total lie. The wife set up a situation that no matter what he does HE is a loser. From HIS point of view ...IF he were to take her back ANY sex act they do is because of Rodney.

<br></br>

The Husband is sooooo totally unimportant to her that even when he kicked her whoring ass out she would not stop seeing Rodney daily and engaing in these daily long sexual marathons.

<br></br>

This story makes no sense. HE is the one that should OD'ing not the wife.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Great job

Loved it. Thanks for the post. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A few comments

The story was very good. It was of a woman of no self respect, no self esteem, no self control, and prone to addictions. She was a puritan to her husband and slut to a strange man who hooked her on drugs and cheating sex who deisred to put her in his club as a dancer. She in turn had no control over herself, her marriage, or her additions to sex and drugs. After Rodney was taken care of why would he consider taking her back. She was pregnant, a coke whore, addicted to drugs. The thing about her bleeding at the hospital while seeing what she had done to her mother and being put in a bed rational is a joke. By then her withdrawal symptoms would have her climbing the walls and the medical stall would have her in some type of drug treatments. I know a woman who says why do we try to clean up the meth problem. Those folks have very short life expectancies. Let them take all they want the problme will end itself. The woman in this story is nothing more than a common slut addicted to drugs destroying her life and anyones life who comes in contact with her. The husband and the daughter are better off without her! A good moralistic story. The moral, everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Ignored

Although the writer can write, what happened to continuing the story from Chapter 1? The husband committed many crimes and yet Rodney a known criminal does not seek the law or at least revenge? The first chapter was ignored in this chapter. Why, so we could feel sorry for the slut he has for a wife? Rodney gets attacked and the nature of that attack is sexual. Yet do the police look up the husband? Does Rodney not tell the police of his affair? After all fucking someone else wife is not a crime in our amoral society. I gave you a score for your writing, but the plot was not very well thought out. As much as the husband was justified in doing what he did, he still broke the law and the law is blind to the righteous. The husband should be in jail, at the very least the law should be looking for the connections. And that is why this story failed.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Sad, none of the characters deserve redemption.

Sad story. Regarding writing technique, I think an editor would be helpful in eliminating not just the typos but the repetitions and grammatical errors. If you have an editor, please consider trying a different one. The story is reasonably plausible. People do crazy things sometimes. I know that many of the themes in this story have been written into other stories before this one, but you do incorporate these elements in a somewhat different way and I applaud your effort. Simon works hard but does not seem to make an effort to work on his marriage. He just accepts his role as breadwinner and is not a communicator. Even back in the '60's, there were such things as condoms, contraceptive foams, cervical caps, and so forth. The story did not mention that birth control was against the couple's religious beliefs so it is not clear why Simon had to withdraw from Megan prior to climax "so she would not get pregnant with another child." Megan was not working; why could she not have another pregnancy? No mention was made of a medical condition that would cause another pregnancy to be unsafe for her -- indeed, she did not hesitate to get pregnant from Rodney (and the child would have been a Crack baby or equivalent with all the drugs she was taking). Besides, we all know what we call men who use "withdrawal" as a method of birth control -- fathers! Withdrawal just prior to ejaculation usually does not work well because some sperm are already being expelled at the time the man withdraws, and in fact, 90% of sperm is in the first 30% of the ejaculate! Bottom line, why couldn't Simon use condoms or whatever and have intercourse to climax? Why was he so insensitive and basically dumb that he could not try harder to be sure his wife was satisfied? That type of ignorant sex may have been common in the 1800's or early 1900's but it was very unusual in the 1960's which was the start of the "Free Love" era. I know, I grew up during those years and women definitely made certain they were sexually satisfied despite their mothers' repressive ideas. Of course, Rodney was a bad apple who thrived on spoiling other fruit. And Megan, initial victim of Rodney's, knew right from wrong yet pursued the devil's temptation with her daughter practically witnessing her transgressions. I think the daughter is really the only innocent here; the others are not sympathetic characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GOOD

I feel sorry for the father and daughter and his mother in law--the wife turned into a druggy-slut whore--I can`t say any more.

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
What HarryinVa said

Once again, he's nailed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CRAP

CRAP, SHEER CRAP

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
i think

she got exactly what she deserved and really wanted all along...now her hubby can find the wife he deserves...and the mother his daughter needs not a junkie whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i like your stories

Good Job! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
She

deserved to die,he and his daughter are well shut of the cheating bitch.As for the comment that he should be the one OD'ing that does not make any sense to any normal person.He did not cheat,she did,so why should he kill himself?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Some good, some bad.

I don't care what anyone says no cheating spouse deserves to die. I don't care what that person did someone should not wish someone else dead. Apart from that I agree with some readers that the wife seemed to become the victim I don't why, but it's not my story. As for the revenge of the husband? well he certainly got that didn't he? overall an okay story. But as people have said there didn't seem to be a reason for the wifes cheating apart from she could and she wanted to, oh yes and the drugs. As for the final part of the story, I would like the wife to live, if only for one reason the child needs a mother, even a slut mother like her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
If only the husband would have known

Megan was hooked on drugs and sex, and there isn't too much her husband could have done to help her. Megan was a small town girl, and raised by small town parents, who wouldn't know what kinky was if it bit them in the ass. She was so naive that she didn't even realize that she was doing wrong until confronted by her husband. By that time divorce and separation from her husband and daughter were eminent.This story is a little too close to reality, to be comfortable for me. The sad thing is it's happening every day. This is a well written story and and held my interest through out the complete works....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The commitment

Some of the people thinks she is a victim. I can not agree with that because it is this simple. She never should have went to his house the first time! she should have told her husband about the man at the park she talked to everyday. They say hindsight is 20/20 but if she thought about how her husband would feel then she would have realized, and out of respect for her husband the relationship never would have happened. Maybe she didn't have to die but once again that was her fault, but I do feel sorry, sorry for her husband and her daughter because they didn't deserve to have a person like her in their life......Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story, but...

I hope the story has an end, not as "The Pain of forbidden lust" which I appreciate a lot but which left me suspended

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Gawd!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 15 years ago
Consequences

I disagree with many of the commentators below. This is a story of how there are consequences for both parties because of their actions. The hint is in the trailer for the story. Simon's revenge on good old Rodders is a vehcle to define how far Simon had travelled because of his hate. The death of his wife in his arms and with their daughter present, is a consequence of his intransigence.

As ever, personally, I'd torch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just too stupid !

Please try a little reality please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reads like a plot outline, not a story

OK, I didn't buy it. The writing is third person lay-out-the-plot style, not a complete story. I did not care about any of the characters. I actually think that you can do a lot better than this, make them human! Make me care! - TTom

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
She Shouldn,t have

She shouldn,t have went back to the park bench after that first time ,no wife should start meeting men no matter what ,and for sure never have went into his house, if it was such a small town why did she not know about this man, I grew up in a small town everybody knew everybody, and most of what went on,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect ending- brainless slut wife who deserve it

Glad to see she was eliminated from the gene pool. In reality, she did not get a chance to infect her clueless husband with the normal array of STD's & such. The child is much better off with this slut dead than hanging around screwing up life. Good ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SAD

Sad story and unfortunately all too true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
SOME PEOPLE

Even in a story if someone could forgive a spouse for what she did, i don't think so that little girl should be taken from the two of them and get to live with people not dogs.hopefully the author is only fooling when he put them back together if not he is just another idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I can never understand

why a man such as this husband doesn't commit his sick wife to a facility which might be able to save her. He knew about the drugs. He sure didn't think enough of the child to try to keep her mother available for her. Poor child, she had two fucked-up parents. The story, as much as I didn't like the content. was pretty well written. Not too much character develoment, but who's counting? Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a bunch of stupid comments....

....especially the one saying the child shouldn't have lost her mother.Yeah,genius,the kid would thrive with a mom who's got no self-control.This was close to reality.HIV's comment re man committing suicide was beyond stupid,Tears of sorrow misses fact that rodney had numerous enemies and the po-pos can't track em all down,and that if rodney admits affair to police the drugging of wife will solidify and enhance his conviction on the other drug charges and on and on.How about a litmus test for readers,like-"did you can you interpret-well let's start real simple,say Aesop's Fables? Then we can move on to the analysis of the Fuzzy Bunny series.-pistolpackinpete

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
intense

very good. if intensity was the emotional vehicle you were going for, then you created it in spades

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Loved it and hated it

Loved the story hated that you killed her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a total load of CRAP

You can write what ever you want, but no one has to like it. This is stupid, senseless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a pathetic author.

Author, go away. Don't post anymore. All you write is crap. You must be a man hater. Only good part of this tale was the cheating bitch dying. Good riddance.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a 5 but it doesn't deserve more than a 4.

However, it was creative and well written and may represent what often happens. Some people are prone to become addicted to drugs. They cannot help because it is in their genes.

Simon commited crimes and should be in prison for life. Rodney never harmed Simon. Therefore, what Simon did to Rodney would completely uncalled for and it cannot be justified by what happened to Megan.

Megan may have been naive, but in no way, form, or fashion was she innocient. She knew about drugs. You cannot read the paper or watch TV without knowing about drugs. Therefore, since Rodney never used force, everything she did was consensal. What she did is how most women get addicted to drugs do. However, most women would not do what she did. Nevertheless, I cannot say that Megan was at fault for becomming a slut and an drug addict. It was in her genes. People may like to believe that they have free will, but they don't. People are a product of their genes and enviornment and that determines what and who they are.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
DWornock

You could become addicted to drugs easily, is it in your genes? It has been estimated that eighty percent of the population has smoked pot, is it in their genes too? Many are addicted to prescription drugs that their doctor prescribed. Genes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Death was too quick

She really should have suffered for a nice long time, maybe her liver could have been nicely damaged by the drugs and she could have slowly and painfully died.

Dead cheating sluts are the best kind of slut.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
DRUGS

No rhyme reason or reality when they are in the mix. Very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so

DID SHE DIE OR WHAT?

johnstang2johnstang2almost 12 years ago
Giving thanks and then chewing someone out.

First off thanks lucsmith. I loved this story the first time I read it years ago.

With that said now come the chewing out....sigh...

Dwornock

I have read many of your comments and found them unenciteful. In fact at tiem I think they come from an ignorant jackass. Yes that was a personal attack so what.

First about the comment of the completely uncalled payback Rodney got from Simon cause he nothing to Simon. Lets see, Simon is the Father of Maria and the loving huband of Megan. As a direct cause of Rodney's action, Maria lost her mother. Any parent worth their grit would move heaven and earth to protect their children and heaven help anyone that hurt them. Then he seduce, fucked, impregnated, and turned his 'loving' wife into a drug addict. I say Simon's reaction, under the circumstances, is very restrained. I would have slowly and painfully tortured the bastard to death as I slowly pulled his guts out from a one inch incision without anestesia. As far as castrating him, I can attest that he in not the only seducerer that been castrasted before and wont be the last.

Now tell me what you think he did to Megan that was so bad. Was it kicking her out. I would too. After all she allowed Rodney to not only seduce her but exposed her to drugs with his 4 year old daughter inside the same house. Forget the part she was fucking her, She brought her and Simon's daughter into a CRIMINAL'S house. Clearly she cant be trusted with Maria's care and have her best interest at heart. So she left to stay with her mother. What did Simon do then? He made it clear she can stay in contact and be a part of her daughter's life. What did Maria do? Why she went back to Rodney to start fucking him again instaed of getting her life back thats what.

Hell the only reason she went back to Mom's was because she feared she would get aressted like a dum bitch. The Hospital was the one that called Simon not Maria. What did he do then? Why nothing except pay for her Mother's Funeral of course. She could not even be bother to help plan that. I wonder if she even went. Probably not since she did not have any family values what so ever.

Then he listened to Maria's pathetic excuses and thought about letting her back into his and his daughter's life. Then he miraculasly forgave her as she past out the with him trying keep her alive for the paramedics.

So tell me! What did Simon do that was so wrong to Maria?

As far as the drugs is concerned. hmmm you must be less than 30 yrs old. Otherwise you know that drugs was not a big thing in the 1970's, the time setting of the story. It was the 1980's when the war on drugs was started. Sure certain drugs was made illegal in the late 1970's but it was during the Reagan Presidential years that the war on drugs was started. Heck in the 1960's almost everyone did it except for the military folks. And then some of them did it when they were in Nam'. Back then antiadvertisements on drugs just was not done.

Well sorry for the rant but stupid comments just rile me.

Good job man,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some interesting elements to the story

The seduction with first pot then pain pills then pot laced with coke just before sex this all appears to be quite plausible. What does not appear even the slightest bit plausible is turning a loving, uptight wife and mother into a druggie slut who completely turns her back on on all the moral teachings of her life. Someone who professes "that she would die for her husband" but does her best to kill him through her sluttish selfish actions. Something else did not ring true, while staying at her mother's her mother tells her how angry she is with her daughter's adultery and for some unknown and unexplained reason she reacts be being more depressed. Then the biggest lie that the wife says to herself that she must return to her drug dealing strip joint owning fuck toy because "he is her only friend left".

The ending does make sense because it points out her main character flaw in the story which is that she never though for herself and thus could never take care of herself so she allowed the drugs to kill her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Incredible

It's really incredible how a prudish faithful and loving wife could be seduced by sex and drugs into becoming what she was. In the end she got what she deserved. DEATH

Don't cheat on your spouse and don't do drugs

Consequences abound

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shut the fuck up "cuckboy"

.

BDEarthBDEarthabout 11 years ago
I liked it a lot !

The last comment, dated 10/25/12, by another limp dicked "anonymous" is a joke. The guy was the furthest thing possible from a cuck! He beat the shit out of her lover, had his dick cut off, and never let her back into his or his daughters life.

Not only are you a chicken shit Anonymous, but you're stupid too!

Sorry you have to be exposed to to his/her kind of crap lucsmith; I thought your story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

And as it faded to 'black', hopefully she was gone forever and little Maria would end up with a mother that really deserved and appreciated her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully the bitch has died.

And burnt in hell as she deserves.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
good story

no sympathy for the cunt, she made her bed of her own free will so enjoy the final rest you so justly deserve.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
The husband acted responsibly and his wife acted like the slut bitch that she was.

I am sorry for her as a human being but she actually deserved no better. She obviously cared nothing for her husband, her marriage and in the end, she cared nothing for her daughter. Kudos to the author for telling things as they are.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
bitch

die bitch die. Just hope the daughter didn't inherit the stupid genes from her

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No comments...

A story that don't need comments...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
way too dark

and too depressing.

Why didn't Simon "fix" Rodney when he confronted them the first time, with the knife in his hand?

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Needed an editor

to save this terrible writing. Her death is the only thing that stopped me from awarding my first-ever one-star rating.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
That's so wrong

I got to say that I read a lot of the stories on here and I have to tell you that the ending to this story was fucked up. I know that the husband was an asshole by not contacting her and making her wait for so long and he should have been castrated for it but, your ending to this story was about as fucking bad as the asshole husband. Couldn't you have had a better ending than what you did ? But aside from that it was a pretty good story. just thought I should let you know that. As if you ever read these comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
okay

This story was in the 60s

There was no drug know as coke

There was lsd, s and different types of acids etc

Divorce was not really a option yet

Women gad few rights there were just starting

So i give this story a 4

Not a 5 because of grammer errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how was there no coke,

coke has been around since the 30's moron. What do you think was used in the original coke a cola. Learn your history before you make another dumb ass comment.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
coke, cocaine

Cocaine was around since the 1800's.

It was in the very first Coca-Cola in 1886, the Coca in the name comes from the Coca plant, which gives Coca leaves which are processed into cocaine.

Read Sherlock Holmes, he was a cocaine user, it was legal then.

Cocaine was then being promoted as a less dangerous replacement for morphine, which was also an over the counter drug at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Morons

Coke has been around 150 years.1000 years if you count the natives realizing the medicinal properties of the plant.oh yeah , it was never an ingredient of the cola.

dyonysosdyonysosover 8 years ago
symptoms

the effects of the drug she was taking have strictly nothing to with cocaine,coke doesn't make you feel like you don't have a will,it makes you feel energetic and powerfull,nothing she experiences

IMHO she was under the influence of a cocktail with weed and probably xanax, too much xanax make you feel like you don't care about nothing you have no inhibitions at all and to you everything is ok

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Would have given it more

Except for the last paragraph. There should be no forgiveness for what she had done. Let her go knowing she was hated to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Predictable Ending

If you intend to continue writing, please, get a competent proofreader. So many grammatical errors. She proved she didn't love her husband. She gave her body completely to Rodney in ways she would never do for her husband. She begged Rodney to make her pregnant while denying her husband. She proved she didn't love herself when she was willing to carry Rodney's bastard child. She proved she didn't love her mother when she left her mother's home to go live with Rodney and never called her mother to check on her. And she proved she didn't love her daughter Maria when she went four weeks without once calling her daughter or driving across a few houses down the block from Rodney's to see her daughter. What she DID love was sex, drugs, and marijuana with Rodney, perhaps living in a better house, and the exciting decadent lifestyle Rodney offered. Oh yes, she also loved participating in the total and absolute cuckolding of her loving husband. Not worthy of living.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
anon sex ed

You are hilarious. Today's world has innumerable venues for self-education about sex. Wife admitted she would not have been willing to experiment with husband.

I love those who defend cheating wifes by blaming husbands.

Am guessing you are a cheating wife. Only explanation for your rationalization!

c24jc24jalmost 7 years ago
Very survivable - so what's next?

I wonder what happened next. She was still breathing when they got to her, and unless:

1) She stopped breathing - AND -

2) The husband didn't know CPR - AND -

3) They were a long way away from Emergency Medical Services - AND -

4) The paramedics or doctors were complete fuck-ups

. . . she probably would have made it. All four of those conditions would have had to be present, and even if the first three were true, it sounds like she was heading into a drug induced coma state, which actually might have given her a bit more time. Only if that last bit were all her imagination and she wasn't actually found for a few more hours would that situation possibly have been fatal (unless, like I said, medics and doctors were completely incompetent).

So now she's recovering . . . in the hospital . . . on suicide watch . . . now what?

-- She's forgiven, Simon gets more varied and experimental sex than he ever could have dreamed of (every day and twice a day on weekends). They all live happily ever after.

-- She's not forgiven, but gets enough psych help to avoid suicidal and self-destructive behavior in the future, and eventually gets to spend more time with her daughter. She manages, but lives with great remorse and regret.

-- She's not forgiven, but with the help she gets in the hospital, thrives, marries a young doctor from the hospital, and is very happy. Simon, upset that she's

NOT living a lonely life of regret and remorse, becomes frustrated and kills her himself. Maria as she grows up, finds out her father killed her mother, so she then kills him (Simon). She then marries her mother's widower (the now not-so-young doctor), but the two later die in a tragic sex toy accident.

I'm sure there's a lesson in that for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was amazing

Not sure if it was intended BTB or trying to make us sad or both, but it was nice to see a cheating slut fall that hard. She made things worse for herself because of her own stupidity and payed for it dearly. Been looking for a BTB on this level for a while. Even though that wasn't the husbands intention for the wife to die. The husband and daughter can move on though. Really enjoyed this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual demented shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

here's another Vastie?Bonnie, Annony,5! title for you. Annony is a fag ugly old bitch sissy who takes it in the ass!!!! So what!! His wife was a whore and he never found out about her fucking over 100 men while they were married until she died. Then he went nuts and now he reads all of these stories and cries like the old fat ugly fag he really is. He's fucking insane and needs some serious help MENTAL help! So let's help him out! Let's all vote 5s whenever he votes 1 or bitches about a story. Two words for you Annony: "EAT IT!!!!!!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@c24j

She died...everything faded into blackess but for few secondsmpre...''

Author has talent for denigrating women.

Kimi1990 has guy nailed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
death ending

She got what she desired most, only to die moments later. This is the saddest and most appropriate ending possible. Although she was consoled, having to die for it makes it acceptable. I sort of like this ending and it was pulled off quite alright. I just wish her fade to black was a bit more detailed, with maybe some dialogue.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great story

Perfect ending to an excellent story. Thanks!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Oh Come On

This Story Is Sadly Not My Cup Of Tea ( And I Don't Drink Tea ) Surely ...Oh What's The Use This Was Submitted A Gazillion Years Ago. .. ★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

fucking riddance.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Meh

While I didn't wish her death (or RAAC...she was still a brainless whore), I didn't really feel sorry for her at all. Her family are better off without her, in all honesty. She can go suck cocks in hell

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Sad and all too accurate.

I'm guessing depression eventually mixed with addiction? It happens more than anyone likes to think. I believe you did a very good job of getting into the depressed mind. The ending was where that illness takes too many. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Now he wont have to divorce her.....since that whore is dead...she still should have a died a way more painfull death tho..overall nice story

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Justice!

The wages of sin are death!

Shame she didn't really suffer enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love a happy ending

I know ... we're supposed to feel sorry for the cheating bitch, but that's a cultural problem. Women need to be held accountable, and they're not. Affirmative action, more decisions not to prosecute, feminized divorce laws, lighter sentences...there's a long list, and it includes setting justice aside when they start to blubber or do something self destructive

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
5*****

One thing so many commentators have forgotten. This was set in the EARLY 60's! Women got very little sympathy back then when they cheated. Medical assistance was unheard of. No paramedics let alone ambulances, doctors knew little about what to do in these cases and didn't have a battery of tests they could run. Nurses did little more than hold a patients hands, give massages, change bed pans and see patients took the few medications available. (My mother was an RN from 1954 until 1998). There was no 911 or cell phones. And as stated in the story color TV was just becoming available and affordable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
he had to find out exactly why she had suddenly decided to cheat on him

Why would he care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but...

The over all story was good but the wording was kind of choppy ...is English your primary language? With interesting plots like this you could become a better writer if your presentation were a little smoother... if I'm able to read a story all the way through I give it a four which is what I gave this one. Slow down and work on your sentence flow, your writing will improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you read

a few of this author's stories, you find that many elements are very repetitive. Boring...the author have several fetishes and writes them (badly) into almost every story. Cutting Rodney's dick off was a nice tough, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She caused every one of her own problems. I was so happy when she died, it was a mercy to all involved, except Rodney. Now Rodney has to drug up another idiot to get sex. Luckily for him he won't have to look that hard.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Best possible ending for husband and daughter. How could she even imagine that he would take her back after Rodney got her pregnant? Did didn't come out very well either.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Actually it got rather stupid after the first part.

She was written so pathetically stupid the story ended up lacking anything worth latching onto as a reader.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

It's a dark path full of ambiguity. I think it kind of makes sense that this woman, who refused to know herself, eventually destroyed herself. I sympathize with the husband struggling to figure out if he would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cucksmith story where he ends up ejaculating prematurely!! No doubt cuck smiths wife had to find lovers to satisfy her!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wife was a sad and pathetic case. Too bad husband could not man up.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think that taking Megan back is a wise decision because the influence might be harmful for the daughter. Let me remind you that the bitch has told her daughter not to mention about their going to Rodney's house.

If she was really sorry for what she's done she never would have done the same thing for the second time.

At last when she felt that she's too lonely in her life she then tried to act as a victim to create a sympathy to her family members.

This type of women were, are and will be a threat for the society.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Almost perfect revenge. Karma. The only bad part was that she had to off herself in front of her family, causing them MORE pain. Selfish asshole she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't get why the husband had to keep doing all this long term thinking. Either cut her loose or take her back, but making her just wait until he decided something caused alot of damage. Don't get me wrong, she's a dumb slut, but he was a knob, who couldn't make a decision. Sad story.

TLHianhinTLHianhinabout 1 year ago

Husband is a knob not even knowing there was a passionate wife underneath and he could have screwed in a thousand ways if he had the wherewithal instead of letting her stray.

mdadaminmdadamin2 months ago

if Rodney was not arrested and destroyed she would continue fucking him

she deserves it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dark tale of wanton self destruction on many levels. Rodney was scum. Megan was a mentally deranged slut who got hooked on drugs and rough / adventurous sex. She had no rational thinking capabilities. She banged Rodney almost very day for 7 weeks, and then moved out of her mother's house to be with Rodney the drug dealer. Not surprised she offed herself with pills. She had no control of her emotions or impulses. What a waste. Feel sorry for Maria, her daughter. At least Simon is free of her now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Park Benches Previous Part