The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

We had soon dressed again and prepared to leave. "Listen," Jack began. "We'd like to invite the two of you over to our place next weekend for a barbeque. There will be one another couple there, dear friends of ours, and yes...also in the life-style as well. But I think you'll enjoy meeting them. Like you...they were initially shy and nervous about all this as well, but as they've come to grow close to us, they've really opened up, and have become our very best friends now. Anyway...I hope you'll think about it, and then come out and join us next weekend."

I was surprised when Kate answered for the two of us, not that I minded, as I was hoping she'd agree to go and see how things went after we'd talked about it perhaps. But it was obvious she'd already made up her mind about most of this. "We'd love to! Need us to bring anything?"

"Not really, it's a BYOBABN, kind of a barbeque," Jill laughed.

"Ok...I get the BYOB part, but what does the ABN stand for?" I asked.

"It stands for...and be naked," Jill giggled even more so. "With all that privacy on our property, we're usually practicing nudists as well. I mean why not? But it is a lot more fun with everyone just hanging out, being themselves, so hopefully...now knowing that, you'll still come out and join us."

I personally had to think about that one, at least a little bit, so then ushered my wife through the door before either one of us committed to anything else. But the idea was intriguing. It was certainly something that neither one of us had ever done before, hanging around naked, especially in front of others at what Jack had assured us was a very simple, relaxed barbeque.

After giving them our assurance we'd let them know, Kate and I returned to the car for the thirty minute drive back to our place. It would be late, even later by the time we got home, and I was already not looking forward to having to get up and drive into work in the morning. But I was pleasantly surprised, when Kate made the drive home a hell of a lot more interesting than it even had been coming in.

She was after all, still fucking horny as hell!

Finger-fucking in the car

We had no sooner gotten out onto the highway headed home, when Kate unbuttoned her jeans, and then unzipped them. In seconds, she had her hand down the front of her pants and was quite obviously fingering herself. I don't know how many times in the past I had hinted at her in doing so for me, something up until now she had only laughed at, embarrassed, shy about doing so perhaps, though at least now...it was dark. I could barely see what she was even doing, had it not been for the dashboard lights just giving off enough light so I could see her as she did that.

"Surprised?" She asked, her tone of voice lust-filled and horny sounding.

"Very surprised, but pleased too!" I told her glancing back and forth frequently at my wife as well as the road. The last thing I needed to do was drive off into a ditch somewhere, so I was careful about what I was doing, even though I was becoming quickly aroused myself once again knowing she was doing that. Especially when I began hearing her own wet sounding juice noise as she really began finger-fucking herself there in the car next to me.

"So what do you think honey? Want to go next week...to a naked barbeque?" She asked curiously, though that lusty tone of voice was still there, alerting me in an instant that she wanted to. "I certainly wouldn't have to worry about wondering what I should wear now would I?" She added to that, chuckling to herself.

"No, I suppose not," I said reaching down to actually try and reposition my rapidly growing cock again, glancing over, looking, though more listening as Kate fervently played with her pussy.

"Take it out...stroke it for me while you drive," she suddenly announced. "That was hot...watching the two of you doing that," she then added.

"Oh, so you enjoyed seeing that huh?" I said hearing my own tone of voice taking on a sultry edge.

"Every bit as much as you obviously enjoyed seeing us playing with one another's tits," Kate responded back correctly. "You came so fucking much, nearly drowning me, so I knew it had aroused you even more than you were really letting on."

I laughed at that, she had me there. It had...which was obvious. And more so now as I unzipped, fumbling just for a moment, though I was again glad I had gone commando, making it easier to free my prick once again. And it felt good too, the cool night air now bathing it, surrounding it as it stood up proud and free through my now unbuttoned, unzipped jeans. Kate now struggled out of her own jeans, pushing them down further, likewise slipping her bikini briefs down and off, which were soaked as she informed me. No surprise there.

"I am so fucking wet! And so damn horny!" She said. "And I don't mind telling you honey...I'd have enjoyed seeing the two of you jerking one another off."

"You would huh?" I said a bit nervously, laughing it off a little. We had of course shared some pillow-talk with one another in the past, spoken of things that neither one of us had done, and might not ever do. But the one thing I had always enjoyed being able to do with Kate, and she with me, was to discuss things, openly, without reservation. Sometimes just letting the moment allow us to talk about stuff neither one of us might ever really do. But at least we could talk openly about it. One of Kate's always had been...to see me either jerking, or sucking another man off. I had eventually relented, that I might be ok with doing the one...jerking, though highly doubtful about doing the other...sucking. Though I later conceded, I might in fact allow another guy to suck me off...as one-sided as that was. Still, it was a lot more than I had ever considered doing before in the past.

"No more than you'd enjoy seeing me going down on Jill's pussy I bet," Kate said hotly, obviously bringing herself closer and closer to the edge with each passing moment, and with each strum of her clit as she sat there, so openly now, allowing me to see her as she spread herself there in the seat. Even with cars passing by us going the other way, she didn't try and hide herself, or what she was doing, though the likelihood of anyone even knowing that was pretty much non-existent. Even the one car that caught up to us and passed us on the road didn't cause her to slow down, cover up, or otherwise interrupt her now very heated, very arousing, finger-fucking. This simple act alone, told me in an instant, that even the little bit we'd experienced and done tonight, had far reaching effect. I had truly never seen my wife lower her inhibitions to the extent that she had. Especially when she placed her feet fully up onto the dashboard, spreading herself even more widely, and then began literally slapping, spanking her pussy towards orgasm. I loved it when she talked dirty, which wasn't nearly as often as I would have liked, and usually only then when she was so worked up, it was like she turned into an entirely different person.

"You like this John? You like seeing your hot, slutty wife, spreading herself here in the front seat of the car, knowing people might see me? See me spanking my cunt? Slapping it? Finger-fucking it? Knowing that I am? Knowing that I am so fucking horny right now...imagining sucking her cunt John? Can you imagine that? Imagine seeing me doing that? Licking her pussy? Seeing her as she's licking mine?"

Her questions were rhetorical of course, she was simply spitting out her own decadent thoughts, so close to climax, the sound of her very wet, very juicy pussy testament to that. Her near slur of speech as she approached the point of no return, looking over at me, watching me as I just as wantonly sat there jerking myself off while I drove.

"Gonna come for me baby? Gonna squirt all that hot, nasty fuck juice all over yourself? All over the car? I don't care baby, do it! I'll clean it up for you, I promise. Just come for me baby....come for me, while I do!"

Since I already had once anyway, I didn't figure it would be all that much, or all that messy. When I came I was surprised however at the intensity of my orgasm, having to fight against closing my eyes as I drove, fighting through it, looking over, seeing my wife as she came, literally screaming there in the seat beside me. Only the sensation of my still warm spunk running down over my hand into my lap informed me that I had indeed juiced, still somewhat copiously, though not perhaps truly shooting off as I sometimes did. Still, it was a warm pleasurable naughty/dirty feeling as we both sat smiling at one another during the rest of the drive home.

Shaking hands...well, sort of

The next three days of the workweek seemed to drag by as we waited anxiously for Saturday afternoon to come. Saturday morning, we received a call from Jill giving us directions to their place, and once again reminding us that it was indeed a naked barbeque, and insuring we were both ok with that. We had in fact talked about it again, at length, and decided we were, and that it might in fact be fun and interesting. Jill had already stated that nothing would happen that everyone wasn't in full agreement with, and that if all we did was enjoy dinner, sit around later and watch if that's all we felt like doing, no one would say or think anything, or make any attempt in getting us to become involved with anyone. Obviously, she had made it clear that later on that evening certain things might indeed happen. But stressed we were under no obligation whatsoever in participating ourselves if we didn't want to. Just before hanging up, she had also told us there was plenty of room for us to spend the night there if we wished, rather than having to leave earlier than we might like for the long hours drive home. That one Kate said we'd think about, not wanting to commit ourselves to staying there if we found in the end, things weren't exactly to our liking. That being said, we were both acting like kids on Christmas morning. Anxious with anticipation, excitement and arousal. We could barely keep our hands off one another, even as we finally got in the car and headed off to our first ever naked barbeque.

Finding their place was relatively easy as they had given us plenty of land marks and sign posts to follow, though seeing the hand-made sign someone had nailed up at the entrance to their property made us both smile. It said simply: BYOBABN Party. They were right about the seclusion too. It was a two mile drive up a hard-packed dirt road through wheat fields almost as far as the eye could see, a few small hills dotted with trees and bush, until we rounded the corner running alongside one of the small rolling hills. It was almost like dropping down into an oasis. Just beyond that sat their rather large country-style home, which was spread out on one level. Lush greenery everywhere with several very tall pine trees surrounding, and still hiding the main house even as we pulled in. Along with their large motor home parked on the side of the house, there were three cars, one of which we correctly assumed was from their other friends, Mac and Darlene, who Jill had told us more about during her conversation with my wife earlier that morning.

The moment we got out, the front door opened. Jill stood there smiling and waving at us excitedly. She was entirely nude.

"Come in! Come in! Glad you could make it!" She smiled enthusiastically, once again giving each of us a hug and a kiss, only this time, I certainly felt the full press of her rather large, very bare breasts against me as she did that.

"Nice to ah...see you...again," I quipped making it obvious as to what I actually meant. Jill laughed at that, giving me another kiss on the cheek, and then led Kate into the house by the hand as I followed the two of them.

"Everyone's already out back. You can change in here," she said directing us into what appeared to be a small though cozy sitting room. "What can I get the two of you to drink?" She then asked, taking our orders, and then leaving us to stand there looking at one another as we began to undress.

"You ready for this?" I asked my wife still a bit nervously.

She grinned. "I've been looking forward to it all week...so hurry up horny boy...let's get nakie and join the others!"

Perhaps being a little self-conscious and apprehensive, especially as we knew little else other than their names concerning the other couple, I followed my wife outside. I was as they say quite flaccid, though pleased and somewhat relieved when spotting Jack out by the barbeque where he stood placing the steaks we'd be having onto the barbeque. His dick was likewise flaccid, but even smaller in size than mine was. It was an interesting note to see it the way it was now, and the way I had seen it. Using my wife's term, Jack was a grower, and not a be'er...as she termed it. Meaning his cock, much like mine, could be quite small, and yet grow considerably, rather than remaining more one size, hard or soft like some men.

I was caught off guard a second later however still looking over towards Jack when Jill came walking towards us, leading their other two friends over for introductions. I turned just then as Jill spoke, already introducing. "Kate? John? This is Mac and Darlene," she stated. I turned expecting a handshake, but got the surprise of my life instead. Mac did indeed extend out his hand, but not where I was expecting to receive it. Next thing I knew, it was holding my dick, which he did shake.

"Nice to meet you... John is it?"

Jill burst out laughing, as then did Jack as he stood a few feet away looking on. "Oh my god...sorry John I forgot to tell Mac you two were all new to this," she said. "It's just our friendly little way of greeting one another, had it been Darlene two seconds ahead of Mac, she'd have been reaching down between your wife's legs, giving her a friendly little pat there instead."

"You mean like this?" Kate said surprising the hell out of me as she suddenly reached down, cupping Darlene's quim giving her a little palm squeeze as she did that.

"Perfectly," Darlene purred, now reaching down, doing the same to my wife as I stood there looking on, eyes probably as big around as saucers by this time.

Jack was still laughing as he came over, and much to my surprise took a hold of Mac's prick, giving it a firm, yet quick brief shake. "Like that," he chuckled. "No big deal..." though even as he said that, I now realized for the first time in fact, it actually was. Mac was perhaps a "be'er" as Kate would say, his prick though partially flaccid at least, was still as big as mine, or Jack's was when they were hard. Though it dangled down between his legs quite limply at the moment at least.

"I think I'll stay with shaking hands...for the time being," I said taking his in mine, though Darlene did in fact reach over hugging my wife now as well, pressing her somewhat smaller breasts against her as the two of them hugged briefly. Dammed my dick. If not seeing that didn't cause it to lurch and throb just a little. Once we had gotten through that brief moment of awkwardness, we joined everyone over at the patio table, sitting down with our drinks, getting to know one another a bit better.

Unfortunately for me, try as I might...sitting there looking at the three girls, soon gave rise to my rapidly growing erection. Thank god for the wooden table...for the moment anyway.

Mac and Darlene

Mac stood easily near six feet, though the most remarkable thing about him was his cleanly shaven bald head. Admittedly, he looked good like that, though it wasn't a look I thought I'd look very good in myself. But aside from that, it was immediately noticeable, Mac didn't seem to have a single hair on his entire body either. Even his groin was completely shaved, smooth and free of any hair whatsoever as far as my eyes could see anyway. For years, Kate had been shaving my balls, preferring it that way. And had "groomed" me in other ways as well, keeping me "all neat and tidy" as she called it. Only once suggesting that she shave me entirely, though I'd more or less balked at that, only agreeing to go with the nice tight cropped look instead, which was somewhat of a compromise between the two. Kate of course shaved, which I rather did enjoy, as had Darlene as I stood there for a moment before having taken my seat moments ago, looking at her. Jill was one of those 'landing strip' types, a small patch that might not as well have even been there by my way of thinking. But if that's what Jack liked, or as she preferred, then more power to them. As far as Darlene? Well she was maybe...like I said maybe...just over five feet or so give or take an inch or two. Which made the two of them an interesting contrast, being as tall as Mac was, and as short as she obviously was. In addition to that, they were considerably younger too, somewhere in their mid thirties perhaps, though I still say, Kate looked every bit as young as Darlene did, which made me even prouder of her than I already was. Body to body...I still think she had the best one there, and I wasn't being biased in thinking that.

Darlene did have interesting tits though. Certainly smaller than either my wife's or Jill's were, right around a nice sized B cup perhaps, but even more noticeably she had what I'd only a few times seen on the internet, and never in real life before...what were called "puffy nipples". To me...it was like seeing her breasts capped with some sort of a strawberry desert pastry. Only without the whipping cream. Though as I sat there trying not to stare at them, I was imagining putting on a special kind of cream to each one, they actually looked that tasty, certainly unusual to me as it was a little difficult trying to find where her areolas ended and her nipples began. Even the skin coloring, an almost rosy-red all seemed to blend inwards together.

Jack then stood to go take a look at the steaks. "John? How about you go grab us all another drink?" He asked me.

I know I must have looked petrified upon hearing that. Kate was of course well aware of my current predicament, and giggled accordingly.

"What's so funny?" Jill asked curiously.

"Hubby has a woody," she said out loud letting everyone know that. "So I think his standing at the moment might be a bit embarrassing for him."

"Oh really? Let's see?" Darlene stated actually looking over, and then leaning over in order to look beneath the table at me. "About damn time someone got appreciative at looking at the three of us cute, sexy naked ladies," she then added.

"Hey, I'm starting to!" Mac quipped. "I just didn't want to be the first one!" He grinned, and then stood, showing everyone that he was indeed starting to become aroused. He definitely was a "be'er", growing a little yes, fattening more so...though he didn't suddenly get twice the size he was going soft to hard, though admittedly, he wasn't rock-on fully hard yet either.

Letting me off the hook for the moment at least, Mac headed off to get everyone a fresh drink as Jack returned to the table. "Steaks should be ready in about ten minutes," he announced. Everything else that was going along with them was already waiting, covered and sitting on another table next to us along with the dishes, knives and forks and everything else we would need.

"Too bad that Jim and Joy couldn't make it," Darlene said speaking up.

"Jim and Joy? That's a lot of 'J''s here," I said chuckling at the thought. "Jack and Jill," I said pausing for obvious effect, "Jim and Joy...and John. Maybe we should think about changing your name honey..."

"To what? Jate? Doesn't really work."

"Nor does mine," Darlene laughed joining in. "Jarlene...no, I think I'll stick with the one I have."

"That'd make me another Jack," Mac said joining in. "And I think we already have enough Jack's around here."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers