The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

Having seen that, along with the combined sensation of Darlene's pussy, and oddly enough, Jack's mouth still periodically sucking my dick in between, I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer myself. But it was Kate's cry of climatic release that did it for me, just hearing her, that familiar little squeal she made whenever she climaxed.

"Fuck, am gonna squirt!" Was about all I managed, my eyes closing automatically, feeling my balls tighten even more than they already were, just as Jack reached up, cupping them. I shot off like a rocket, filling Darlene's cunt, hearing her cry out in delight as I did that, as she too began to climax, Jack having latched onto her clit, sucking it...as the two of us came together.

Darlene all but collapsed, falling forward, my prick suddenly popping out of her drenched now very creamy pussy, though Jack continued licking us both, doing so almost casually, cleaning us both up. Now almost too sensitive, I sat back, forcing the issue, standing up on almost unsteady knees as I wandered over towards my wife, helping her up where we hugged, and then kissed erotically. I didn't even think about it, tasting Mac's flavor and essence in my wife's mouth as we tongued one another passionately.

"Whew...I need another drink!" I then stated, as Kate agreed with me, the two of us walking over towards the makeshift bar Jack had set up. Though as we did that, it became obvious to us both...that another show was soon about to start, and neither one of us wanted to miss that.

By now, Joy had made her way over to where Jim was still laying on the mat. His cock still covered with my wife's nice creamy little spending. Tendrils of her female juice still clinging to it as Joy began lapping and cleaning him up.

"You ready to give me a nice big hot juicy load baby?" She asked him as he smiled at her nodding his head.

"Fuck yes...I'm not sure I can hold out much longer," he confessed.

"Would you like some help?" She grinned still teasing his cock, licking it. Once again he nodded as Joy then turned towards Mac, inviting him over. "Care to give me a hand with this?" She asked him hotly. "Baby's ready to burst here...time for Old Faithful to blow!"

Once again sitting down, though placing our seats close enough so we could watch this, Jill soon sauntered over as well, standing next to me, one hand on my shoulder, the other one again down between her legs. She slipped a finger inside, and then offered it to me as I took it...sucking it off, tasting her own juicy fluids.

"It's so fucking hot watching him come," she stated as Jack now joined his wife, slipping behind her, and then in her, the two of them slow-fucking, not for the purpose of reaching, or finding climax, but in simply pleasuring one another while watching this climatic moment as we all were.

"Come on Darlene...come help!" Joy now stated, inviting Darlene over, as she somehow snuggled up between his legs, laying on her back as she actually took his balls into her mouth. From above, Mac and Joy licked, sucked and ran tongues, hands and fingers up and down his shaft, methodically, well practiced, and obviously having done this and shared such together with one another before. It was like watching a perfectly choreographed performance as they complimented one another, as opposed to getting in one another's way as they did this.

"Almost there baby...almost there. So...fucking good, feels so...fucking...hot!" He just managed, his face starting to redden just a little, the intensity of what we all knew to be here shortly, a rather intense orgasmic display. And no one was disappointed either. In hindsight, looking back at that moment, I honestly can say, I'd never seen anything like it.

Old Faithful

In the past, I've actually prided myself in having some rather remarkable, "big-squirty" jettisons of spunk myself. Though that was usually only after I'd gone a few days without jerking off, or without doing anything with Kate either. And then only...if we'd really teased, and delayed the shit out of one another before that actually happened.

Still...those squirts of mine when they occurred where something to see and to talk about. Which we laughingly usually did.

So knowing that...about myself anyway, I was pretty much expecting something similar out of Jim when he finally came. After all, he'd been aroused now most of the night without having come once, so I had a pretty good idea, that when he did come...and soon by the looks of it, it was going to be a good one.

Like I said...I had no idea!

It was as though all of God's creatures were suddenly aware of what was about to happen. I couldn't swear it of course, but I'd have bet money that even the crickets which had just a short time ago, came out and began chirping...had quieted. I know none of us spoke a word, only the sound of labored breath, a faint hint of Jill's juicy cunt, though I also think Jack quit fucking her for a moment, holding still there inside her as Jim suddenly let out a cry, seemed to arch his back, lifting his ass which forced Darlene to lift with him keeping in contact with his balls.

What I saw then...was the most unbelievable sight I had ever seen.

The "rope" and I call it that...because it damn near looked like that in fact, shot out of the end of his prick in this long, lengthy white streamer of spunk that somehow defied gravity. Without exaggeration, I still swear it shot at least three if not four feet straight up in the air. Now I've had a few that I daresay have done that as well, though perhaps not straight up, but even then...only one, perhaps two. Not Jim.

Now sitting up, Joy on one side, Mac on the other (Darlene now scooting out so that she too could watch) they both had their hands wrapped around his cock, pulling down on it...holding it. He shot again as they did that...still holding, not moving back up. Another streamer, just full, just as copious, and just as high shot out again. And then up again came their hands, and down again repeating the movement, the squirting. They pumped, he shot...they pumped, he shot over and over again. I sat, I know my wife sat, each of us wondering...thinking, though I finally heard myself saying it out loud.

"Holy fucking shit! Will he ever STOP cumming?"

It had broken the sexual tension a little, a few nervous, delightful giggles following, though everyone's eyes remained glued to the spectacle, even as Jim's ass came back to the ground once more. Even then, he continued to spurt, seven, perhaps eight now...though no longer quite as high as they'd been, or as thick perhaps, but still they came, continued to come. Joy and Mac now working his prick a bit more, a steady cadence, a steady yet still slow stroking. He came again, squirting more, only a few inches now, but enough to see it...watch it flow, spurt and begin to saturate their hands, his balls...and everywhere else around them now. I lost track somewhere around thirteen, perhaps fourteen full spurts, not counting the bubbling dribble of spunk that continued to ooze from the tip long after both Joy and Mac had finally quit stroking him, milking his cock. Even then, it continued to bubble out of the tip running down the sides of his shaft.

"And that's why...I call him 'Old Faithful," Joy said, only then mouthing him again, beginning to clean him up.

Only then did I realize somewhere along the way that Jack too had climaxed, now stepping back, a dribble of his own cream running down the inside of Jill's legs as she swiped at it, now gathering up what she could, licking it from her fingers.

"Pretty fucking amazing isn't it?" She then said.

Which Kate and I thought, was a fucking understatement.

With everyone pretty much sated, we sat once again collecting ourselves. Having been invited to spend the night rather than drive home, we decided to do so, though both Mac and Darlene soon after began preparing to leave, as did Joy and Jim as they had early plans for the following morning and needed to make their own long drive back soon as well.

Before they all went back inside to dress again, Joy came over to Kate and I once again telling us how much she enjoyed meeting us, and had enjoyed being with the two of us. I thanked her for that, as Kate did, and told them both how much we too had enjoyed meeting and being with them.

"I didn't get to suck your cock though tonight," she added, "so perhaps you'll return again so that I can."

Without even looking towards Kate for any kind of confirmation or response to that, I answered for the both of us...correctly I might add.

"Count on it...and the sooner the better," I added.

"Don't tempt me," she winked before turning. "I'm still rather horny...and plan on playing with myself all the way home tonight!"

With that, we kissed them good-bye, did the same with Mac and Darlene, and then stood in the driveway next to Jack and Jill, the four of us still nude, still happy as clams as we waved them all off.

"Well, we can either show you to the guest room...or to our room, whichever you'd prefer," Jill asked.

It was a no brainer. We might have to catch up on a bit of sleep the following day, but Kate and I were both ready and willing to continue on with this new adventure we'd just taken, and spend the rest of the night enjoying the delights of our two very new, and very dear friends.

-End-

Epilogue and note

Although my wife and I must remain anonymous for both personal, as well as professional reasons, I wanted to take a moment and thank Many Feathers for telling this story for us.

And though he certainly took some poetic license in some of the dialogue (understandably) for story interest, both my wife and I agree, MF captured the essence of our sometimes quirky friends characters and personalities. Joy (though not her real name no) is indeed a very special and very delightful woman, who has now befriended my wife in such a way that I don't think a single day goes by that they're not on the phone with one another. She is indeed a very unique and very special lady. (Not to mention "Old Faithful") Which really is the nickname she has given her husband, and another now very dear friend of ours.

Though this story is just the beginning of what became a permanent fixture in our lives with this special group of friends, I wanted to find a way to share it, as this experience has indeed changed our lives for the better. We of course have continued on our relationship with this small group of people, along with one another couple recently introduced only a couple of months ago. And though we continue to have, and to enjoy many similar experiences together as was this one. We feel that adequate justice was done in the telling of it, and how we've now come to cherish and enjoy one another's company to the extent that we have.

So again to Many Feathers. Thank you. Thank you for helping us to share this amazing experience.

J & K

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers