The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

"Jack-off's you mean," Jill giggled as well. "Though I guess with all the J names, we could officially call this, the Jack-off club or something, since we all enjoy doing that."

"Oh yeah?" I asked curious. And where do we sign up for that one?"

"Right here," Jill announced standing, pointing at her breasts. "Only you sign your name with the lead in your pencil there, right across here," she told me, almost as a challenge, actually inviting me to do so.

"Go ahead honey," Kate told me. "Sign us up," she grinned wondering if I really would as Jill now stepped around, actually presenting her tits to me. I think I surprised my wife as I stood, rock hard, and not at all embarrassed now that I was.

"I print better than I write," I told her, grinning as I said that.

"Whichever way you prefer, we're not too formal here obviously," she said looking back at everyone, wondering as perhaps they were if I was about to actually do it. I began writing, in cursive as it turned out. "John and Kate Matthews," I said finishing up the swirly 's' right across her right nipple as I finished. But even better, I had managed to smear a bit of my slick juice across those hard nipples as I finished. Jill reached down, swiping a bit off her nipple, sucking it off her finger seconds later.

"Hell of a lot better than had this been indelible ink!" She laughed as everyone else did. "Well Jack," Jill said still giggling. "Looks like we officially have two new members, or I guess that's one new member, and one very nice looking pussy," she added.

"Hey, I think I'd prefer signing my own name," my wife said shocking me even more. "How about later, after we eat, you let me figure out how to sign my own name on the registries..."

"I think I'd like that," Jill sighed pleasurably. "And I have to say...that one would be a first for me. Never have experienced a pussy against these babies yet," she said once again holding her luscious tits together.

"God....now you've got me thinking about it! I think I'd enjoy signing my own name as well!" Darlene said.

Now we were all laughing as Jack stood up once more to retrieve the steaks off the grill. And this time, he too was sporting an erection. "Sounds to me like, we all need to sign up again," he smiled. "Right after we eat!"

Registration

The steaks were cooked to perfection, as was the rest of the meal. So much so, that I actually lost my erection and became even more comfortable with the camaraderie and companionship we were now sharing with all of our new friends. It was surprising in a really good way, that both Kate and I could find ourselves being so comfortable with them, sitting here naked, enjoying a barbeque of all things, and having that still uncertain buzz going around inside our heads, that the night was far from over with. And with that, would we indeed then succumb, and throw away whatever reservations, or inhibitions we might still have? Just doing what I'd done already, signing my name against Jill's tits was a big step for me, for both of us actually. And especially with Kate's obvious amusement and delight in having watched me do so. We had already had, and long ago discussed the "what ifs" things...jealousy, uncertainty, paranoia's...if any. Neither one of us confessing to having such worries or concerns. But more importantly, agreeing and assuring one another, that if either one of us suddenly did have, we'd mention it to one another immediately rather than just continuing on, thus causing problems for ourselves later rather than dealing with them now.

Though it was now the thought of seeing my wife riding Jill's tits as it were, that soon had me sporting an even firmer, harder erection than the one I'd had before.

This time when I got up to help with clearing away the table, I didn't even bother trying to hide the fact I had one again.

"Go figure...the newbie's the one who's ready to begin this party!" Jill said excitedly. "Maybe we're starting to get boring," she then added. "Nice that we've invited a little fresh blood into our group, stirs the imagination, and the libido quite a bit doesn't it?"

As we finished clearing everything away, hauling things back inside the house again, I did manage to draw Kate off to one side briefly.

"So...we good with everything?" I asked a bit nervously, though she knew what I had meant by that.

"I think so...yes."

"What if..."

"Look, John...it's new for us yes, but we're not really going to know unless we at least commit to this evening one hundred percent here. Maybe after...maybe after we have, after we've had a chance to discuss it, think about it, one or both of us will decide it's not right for us. But...until we do that, until we know for sure, we won't know for sure...unless we do it first."

"So...we go for it, have fun...do, ah...whatever right?"

Kate laughed at that. "It's the whatever part I'm sort of hoping to see," I knew what she meant by that of course, but I still had reservations regarding that, and perhaps my own open-mindedness. I knew it wouldn't freak or weird me out to see perhaps Mac and Jack do something, I just wasn't sure how far or to what extent I was willing to take that myself. I answered her non-committally, which even then was something.

"Let's see how it goes, take it one step at a time. It's the best I can do."

"Good enough," Kate responded as we cleared away the last of the table. "But I will say this, if you want, and expect to see me eating another woman's pussy any time soon, I do expect to see something in kind back from you anyway...even if it's just giving either Jack or Mac a hand job...so baby, keep that in mind. Quid pro quo."

She'd said that once before. As much as I wanted to see that, see her munch down on another woman's pussy, I knew there would be a small price to pay for seeing it, even if it was a rather small one. It wasn't really too much to ask after all. And more than anything, I always had had that particular fantasy in mind. And with Kate actually considering it now herself, there might not come another opportunity or time for it.

"Just remember," she winked looking back over her shoulder at me, likewise wiggling her cute little ass a little. "You want some pussy-pussy action? Well then...I need to see a little cock-cock going on too."

I stood there looking down at my erection. It was about as hard and as firm as it had ever been.

"One night...one night where we just let ourselves go, see what happens, see how we feel about it afterwards. I could do that," I then said to myself. "At least for one night anyway."

Let the games begin...

As the girls finished things up in the kitchen, I walked back out onto the deck rejoining Jack and Mac who sat lounging in their chairs waiting for the girls to return. As I did, I couldn't help but notice the two of them sitting there almost nonchalantly stroking their cocks in anticipation of that. It was evident they weren't jerking off in order to climax, just maintaining their full stiff erections. Even mine had gone down at this point, so I was the odd man out, and actually felt out of place for a moment.

"Best get working on that," Jack mused as I stepped over taking my seat beside the two of them, "or...one of us could if you'd prefer."

That had been the real first implication that Jack, and no doubt Mac for that matter, not counting the attempted hand...or rather dick shake earlier, telling me that neither one of these guys had any problem with a little guy-guy fondling. Though I was also just as sure at this point, it probably went a lot further than that.

"Maybe later," I heard myself saying, surprised that I had when I did, and wondering just as quickly if I even would when the time came, if it came. Though I also reminded myself of what Kate had said as well. "Quid pro Quo," knowing that she had her own fantasies and desires, just like I had mine.

Giggles and laughter alerted us to the fact that the girls were on their way back out, Jill's face lit up like a Christmas tree when they emerged.

"Guess what honey?" Jill said addressing her husband. "Jim and Joy were able to get away early from their kids and grand kids. They're on their way over...should be here in about twenty or thirty minutes!"

"Great!" He smiled just as delighted, "Once they arrive, we really will have ourselves a party!"

"Grand kids?" I asked myself looking over towards my wife, though she didn't appear to have the same curious thoughts I did, smiling back at me without any obvious concerns.

"You'll really like them," Jill said sitting down next to me, her hand slipping almost simultaneously down between her legs as she sat there sort of absentmindedly diddling herself. "They're an older couple, but I can assure you, they're a hell of a lot of fun, as I'm sure you'll find out after they get here. In the meantime, I thought we could start things off by perhaps playing the dice game."

"Dice game?" I asked as Jill now opened a small box she had brought outside with her having set that down on the patio table.

"Yeah, it's something Jack and I made up a while back, but it's proven out to be a lot of fun, especially whenever someone new is introduced to the group. Sort of helps ease in to some of the erotic, naughty fun things taking it slowly as we go. But I think you'll find it entertaining and a hell of a lot of fun."

"Great idea!" Mac said sliding over to sit next to us. "Been a while since we've played it, though what about Jim and Joy? Should we wait until they show up?"

"No, they can catch up after they get here, by then we'll probably be through most of the milder tamer stuff anyway, so they can jump in on the more interesting situations."

"So...how do you play this, ah...dice game?" I now asked.

"It's basically pretty simple really." Jill then produced a hand printed sheet that had several drawn out sections on it, and some sort of point total for each level. There were a total of six six-sided dice, three white, one blue, one red, and one green. "The way this works is like this. On the white dice, odds are for the guys, and evens are the girls. Once that's determined, then you look at either the red dice guys, or blue dice girls. The number of that dice determines two things, who gets to pick what off the list, though the numbers on both dice indicate who those people are. Obviously, we'll assign everyone a number. For example..."

Jill rolled all the dice, white rolled up a pair of threes for six and a two, so the option went to the girls. The red rolled a one, and the blue rolled another three.

"So let's say your number was one, and mine was three, that would mean it would be you and I together for this first adventure, and that it would be my choice in picking something off the list."

"Ok, I follow that so far...but what's the green dice for?"

"That one only comes into play if all three numbers on the white dice roll up the same, sort of like a Yatzy" she stated. If you do...then again, if all three numbers are odd or even, that determines as a group...guys or girls that then select what we call an "orgy act" where everyone participates all at once."

I nodded my head catching on. It did seem fairly straight forward, and simple indeed.

"The total of ALL the dice is the point total for the act itself. Once performed, both people receive those points and can then apply them to the next higher level. It usually takes at least three acts to move up a level, which basically helps to really get things rolling, and very often does at that point."

I looked through her hand printed list. The first level was indeed fairly tame, a bit of touching, kissing, those kinds of things, for a two minute limitation in time. The next level got a bit more involved, with some obvious oral situations, and the time limit now at five minutes total. The third level included just about anything and everything you could think of, and the time level had increased to ten minutes.

"Now, there's only one major rule here," she added. "If at any time you chose not to do something, or participate when it's required, you're out for the rest of the game. It's only fair that we do that, and ask that for everyone else who's participating. You're certainly free to sit and watch and even enjoy yourself while doing so...but as far as joining in after that? Then no. Understood?"

By some of the things on the paper, I could see how that situation could indeed arise, and it made me wonder further..."Just how far was either Kate or I willing to go with this?" I guess the two of us would soon find out, especially after Jim and Joy arrived and were included into the mix.

I realized then there were more numbers on the dice than men or women participating, and asked what happened then.

"That's the beauty of the game, you can improvise on things like that, either double up on the numbers, or you can make it a "solo" event for someone, or as we very often do, make an unassigned number an all included. So in that example, if only my number rolled up, and an unassigned number rolled up, that would mean I'd have to perform that particular act with everyone."

I sort of liked that idea, as did everyone else, so it was decided, especially with Jim and Joy not having arrived as yet, that we'd do that until they got here.

"Ok then, let's get started!" Numbers were then assigned to everyone, with me getting number one, Mac two, and Jack three. Same with the girls, Kate also number one, Darlene number two, and Jill number three. I didn't mind the idea at all of matching numbers on the blue and red dice, as that meant Kate and I would also be doing things together. Though I was a little nervous and worried as to how the orgy thing would turn out, which eventually it would. Not to mention the potential for other things to occur, especially in level three where one of the categories was "girls" choice, or "guys" choice. That I knew...could get interesting.

First roll of the dice

Since it really didn't matter who rolled the dice, Jill did after also taking out of her little box what appeared to be an egg timer. She set that off to one side, along with a pad and paper where she could keep track of everyone's individual points. Placing all the dice inside a cup, she shook it, and then again just like we were playing Yatzy, she rolled the dice out. The whites rolled up even, meaning it was the girls who selected, or specifically Kate, as the blue number rolled up a one, and the red rolled up a four.

"Well, looks like our first all guys and Kate roll," Jill announced handing the sheet over to her to select something from. "So sweetie...you pick, what do you want to do?" It only took her a second as she smiled.

"I'm taking hand-job," she announced, though she could have in fact selected something specifically for herself. But this was obviously something she wanted to do. "So that means I give each one of the guys a hand job for a full minute then yes?"

"Correct," Jill announced setting the timer. "Whenever you're ready."

Kate stood and walked over kneeling down in front of Mac first, taking his cock in her hand as she slowly began working it, playing with it. Admittedly, it was hot watching her do that, fondling and truly playing with another man's cock for the very first time really, right there in front of me. Just seeing her doing that soon gave rise to my own needful erection, which I had long since stopped stroking myself, unlike either one of the other guys who seemed to have done so the entire time we'd been sitting out there. After a minute, Kate moved over, now taking Jack's cock in hand, fondling and playing with his, enjoying the sensation no doubt, and the differences between the three of us, subtle as they might have been. She soon of course moved over to me, likewise playing with my cock.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked curiously.

"I am," I grinned honestly. "That was admittedly exciting and arousing, seeing you doing that," I told her.

"Obviously," she said still slow-stroking my cock up and down, especially when she managed to squeeze out a rather nice sized droplet of juice from the tip of my prick, smearing that around the head of my now very sensitive cock. "Me too," she added winking.

"Time!" Jill announced counting up the point total under Kate's name and making a note of it on the pad. Once again she gathered up the dice, rolling them. This time it turned out that it was me dominating, and Darlene being my partner. I looked at the list and immediately knew what I wanted to do.

"Suck her tits," I announced happily. And then for a full minute afterwards, I dined on Darlene's sweet strawberry appearing cupcakes.

Things progressed with just about everyone's number being turned up, and a lot more mutual fondling, pussy fingering, and tit sucking. It was indeed a nice easy way to immerse oneself into the atmosphere of all this, the voyeuristic side of my own personality being quite stimulated while watching everyone, as well as in being watched. And then we got our first "triple play" with three one's rolling up on the white die.

"Hmm, so that means we get to select right?" Mac said sounding devious.

"It do!" Jill chuckled as she handed off the list for the three guys to choose from. "So what is it you want to see the three of us do with the three of you?" She now questioned. It turned out to be an obvious and easy one with there being enough points now for us to be able to select something off the second category.

"Blow jobs all around!" We announced having come to an agreement. In order to also keep things interesting, we decided to keep things mixed, which was also easy to do, with Jill now kneeling down in front of me, Darlene in front of Jack, and my wife, kneeling down in front of Mac as Jill set the timer for five minutes.

"I might not be able to last for five minutes!" Mac said jokingly, though I think by the look on his face he was half serious too. "Especially when I've never felt Kate's mouth wrapped around my dick before...it might be too much for me," he said taking it further.

"That's your problem," Jill quipped. "Or pleasure...either one. Enjoy, I'm certainly planning on it!" And with that, she started the timer, and proceeded to suck my dick.

Jim and Joy

Sure enough about three and a half minutes later Mac announced he was about to shoot his load.

"Oh fuck...fuck! Too good! Too good!" He exclaimed looking down. "Not gonna make it baby, where would you like it?"

I had been wondering about that, as Kate didn't do that very often for me either. She answered his question however, removing his cock from her mouth, now placing it between her tits as she continued to stroke it for him as he leaned forward a bit, now holding onto her head, and began squirting. He was still doing so, pumping out several thick streamers of spunk against my wife's breasts when Jim and Joy came strolling out onto the deck.

"Well, well...looks like we're missing the really good stuff here!" Joy said as she walked over looking down at Mac's still spurting cock, though everyone else was now standing, including my wife who now turned with massively drenched cum-covered tits.

"Joy? Jim? These are new friends of ours, John and Kate Matthews," Jill said now introducing us. And of course, Jim walked over, reaching down, and shook my dick. To everyone's surprise, including my own...I then did the same to his.

"Pleased to meet you," I said, as a smattering of giggles suddenly erupted all around, along with a wide-eyed look of surprise from my wife, along with a most pleasured smile and nod of her head as she stood there looking at me. Kate then walked over towards Joy, and promptly reached down cupping the woman's cunt, palming it, as Joy then did to her moments later.

"Pleased to meet you as well," she told the woman, as I now stood grinning back at her own sensual little greeting.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers