The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

They were indeed an older couple, and I hate to say it, but were well preserved for their ages. If anything, Joy looked extremely sexy for an older woman, something that had caught me off guard just a bit. She wore her hair fashionably short, which really looked good on her, especially as she had made no obvious attempt to color it. And though her breasts were certainly no longer perky, and just a bit smaller than my wife's were...they were never the less quite stimulating to look at (and as I would later discover) quite soft and erotically pliable when being played with too. She also had fairly long nipples, which even then were hard and stiff as she stood there greeting everyone in kind, just as Jim then did, saying hello to Mac and Jack's prick with another friendly little hand shake. As the two of them sat down, taking up on the offer of a drink as we all took a bit of a break here, it afforded me the time to look at the two of them even more closely, without being too obvious about it. Though Joy did have a small patch of pubic hair, (it too being a wispy silver color) I found it erotic as hell while looking at her there, as was Jim too. His hair likewise gray, though his features didn't at all make him appear to be old looking, and quite physically fit for someone in their early sixties. In addition to that however, was the fact that Jim did have what none of the rest of us appeared to by way of comparison...that so called 'monster' cock as I called it. Not even hard (yet) it hung easily a good seven or eight inches down between his legs, and actually swung to and fro as he moved about. I had of course noticed that right off when I reached down and shook it hello.

"So...the dice game huh?" Joy said upon seeing the dice still lying on the table along with the score pad and timer. "Been a while since we've all done that...sounds like fun."

"Yeah, it's been fun!" My wife excitedly stated, "Looking forward to playing with you," she then added, getting an affectionate kiss on the cheek from Joy upon saying that.

"And I'm looking forward to playing with you too!" She answered back, reaching out and giving one of my wife's breasts an affectionate little feel.

"Well, I guess that makes you guy's couple number four then," Jill announced adding their names to her score sheet. "And we'll spot you two enough points to catch you up to everyone else...how's that sound?"

"It sounds perfect. Now...whose cock do I get to suck first then?" She asked, as everyone laughed.

"I think you need to roll the dice first," Jill told her giggling.

"Oh damn...you mean I have to wait before I can do that?" She said jokingly, though Jill soon rolled the dice, and sure enough as it turned out, Joy's number came up along with mine. She grinned almost too wickedly, not even bothering to look at the list. "Oh goodie...I get to fuck the new guy!"

Facing the music

Almost before I could even react to it, Joy came over and placed herself down over my dick in a reverse cowgirl position as I sat there in my chair. Glancing up towards my wife as she did that, I was at least pleased to see not only the smile on her face, but her hand suddenly down between her legs as she sat there watching the two of us, uninhibitedly toying and fingering herself, though it seemed everyone else was too. Including Jim now, as his prick had hardened quite noticeably, now easily the eight inches I had estimated it would be. It didn't appear to be quite as thick around as mine was, but the length of it was certainly noticeable.

"Oh, he's so nice and thick this one!" Joy exclaimed as she just then managed to impale me fully inside her before finally beginning to move up and down against me. "Grab my tits," she then added, "I really like having my tits played with while I'm fucking someone."

I was only too happy to oblige her. And as I now discovered, they were damn fucking soft, though her nipples were damn fucking hard, stiff and long. Taking each one between my fingers thumbing them and rolling them about.

"Oh yeah...I love that, but pinch them...hard!" She all but demanded. "Pull on them and pinch them nice and hard while I fuck you!"

The sound of flesh slapping flesh could easily be heard as hardly anyone was saying anything, just watching the two of us going at it. I could certainly understand why now...Jill and Jack had purchased this particular piece of property, so far out and away from everyone. Our fucking sounded like thunder rolling as we crashed into one another.

"Times up!" Jill too soon announced, though even then it took a moment or two more before Joy was willing to give up my dick.

"We need to discuss time limits," she laughed. "That was way too fucking short!"

I had been like less than a minute away from shooting a load up inside the woman's cunt...for me at least, the timing had been just perfect. And though I'd been known to manage two, sometimes even three orgasms a night, I wasn't anywhere's near wanting, or ready to start counting them down just yet.

We continued to play of course, once again most everyone getting involved in one way or another, doing various things. But then finally came the roll that truly made me question myself...though I knew it would eventually come down to that. And of course, who else but Joy was the one to suggest it when it occurred. "Girls choice," and that basically meant...an anything goes kind of situation.

And then like an opposing team, the four women all huddled off to one side together, making it an even more dramatic effect, at least for me anyway as they stood there discussing the possibilities and options of what the four of them would like to do or see. I saw Kate glance up seconds later, looking over towards me, and knew by the expression on her face, a curious one...that whatever it was that was about to be announced, would cause me to come to some sort of a final decision here about everything. And I didn't have too long to wait.

After the huddle finally broke, Joy made her way back over passing next to me. "You can thank your wife..." she began. "You got off easy...this time," she added. And then told everyone what it was they'd come up with and agreed upon.

"Ok guys...here's what we want to see. The four of you stand up, form a circle, and then going right to left, grab the dick of the guy next to you, jacking him off, all the while rubbing that dick against the dick opposite and across from you," she explained. Although nervous, and a bit apprehensive as I hadn't really done anything like this before, I steeled my resolve, determined now as Kate and I had earlier agreed to do, to just go with the flow and see how things felt afterwards. And besides, I now knew in my doing even this much...Kate would most likely finally do at some point in time, the one thing I'd been dying to see her do for me.

We quickly formed a tight little circle, Jack standing to my left, and Jim now on my right, meaning it would be his dick I would soon be fondling, and masturbating here, as Jack did the same to me. I'd likewise be rubbing pricks directly with Mac across the way, as we formed up and began doing so, the girls now standing in between the openings in order to watch and enjoy things more closely as we began doing that.

"Ten minutes," I thought to myself. "I can certainly handle this much for ten minutes."

I'll be the first to admit, it was an interesting sensation, holding onto another man's cock, especially as big, and as hard as Jim's was. And not only that, but purposely rubbing it as I did that against Jack's, while he in turn fondled mine, rubbing my prick head against Mac's, who in turn of course, pumped on Jack's dick, rubbing it against Jim's.

"Fuck that's horny hot!" Jill exclaimed as I glanced over, saw she was fingering herself, though so were the rest of the girls as they filled in the gaps between us, looking on. I was surprised to find this as arousing as I suddenly did, enjoying the sensation, the rather strange sensation I might add, of not only doing this...but enjoying it while I did.

"I'll say," Kate added standing next to me, grinning broadly, affectionately as she reached up kissing me on the cheek, and then whispering. "Thank you baby...I'm loving this."

"Me too," I actually responded back, blushing a bit, in admission of that. But the truth was...I really was. I didn't feel squeamish at all, not like I'd expected, and the feel of Jim's prick in my hand was indeed interesting as I stood there jacking it, rubbing it directly against Mac's prick, though somewhere along the way, we seemed to be rubbing against one another all over the place, which is about the time that Jack announced he was actually going to come.

"Fuck man, I'm going to let go!" He announced simply as Mac really went to work on his dick now, pumping it furiously as the first jettison of his semen suddenly skyrocketed from the end of his dick, splashing against the three of us as we all stood there, watching, feeling and sensing it as he did so.

"Nice one!" Mac exclaimed, and then he too began spurting, just like that, unable to hold off any longer, and producing a rather nice discharge himself, even though he had already come once earlier on in the evening against my wife's tits.

And then low and behold...I felt it too. Felt the first tingling sensation deep inside my balls as Jack continued rubbing his still squirting, spurting head against my prick and everyone else's.

"Fucking A!" I exclaimed, and then simply joined the party.

The only one who hadn't come of course was Jim, though he soon explained the reason why without really being asked.

"I'm trying to pace myself," he said. "Unfortunately at my age perhaps, I usually only manage one climax a night, though it's usually a pretty big one when I do."

"It is that!" Joy said joining in. "Jim usually comes what seems like a gallon when he does, so keep that in mind ladies, especially if you're the one caught sucking it when he does, though as much as I love drinking cum myself, it's damn fun just watching it when he erupts. Which perhaps why I've affectionately called my husband "Old Faithful". He never ceases to amaze me whenever he does erupt, as I'm sure all of you will eventually see tonight before this party's over!"

I actually found myself looking forward to that.

Finally...girl on girl stuff

Retaking our seats, catching our breath, Jack refreshed everyone's drinks while we took a break from the game for a moment, though at that moment, I didn't realize it had already come to an end. But...it had indeed served its intended purpose. With everyone well aroused now, even though three of us at least had just finished having rather nice, very intense orgasms, the girls were pretty well fired up. Jim sat, still fully erect though he continued to fondle and play with it a bit, keeping it so. In the meantime, with the three of us sitting there feeling like Jell-O, it didn't take long to see that the girls weren't about to just sit there and wait for us.

"Come here sweetie...I need to taste that!" Joy said looking over towards my wife. "Sit here, lay down on the lounge chair," she indicated as Kate did just that, much to my immediate surprise and delight, fully laying down, and back with her legs spread dangling off each side of the chair as Joy somehow managed to crawl up into it with her. "Yeah, that's it...now, scoot back a little!" I sat up, suddenly well collected, and extremely curious to see this. As was everyone else so it appeared. Both Jill as well as Darlene wandered over throwing down cushions to sit on, and then began caressing and massaging my wife's breasts as Joy settled in, and began coyly licking and savoring my wife's sweet delicious pussy. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open in a small knowing "O" as she moaned softly, contentedly as Joy went about her work.

I was hard as a rock again within seconds of seeing this.

I could see by the look on my wife's face that she was in heaven. As much as I enjoyed eating her out myself, I know there was something about another woman doing it for her, that forbidden fruit thing for one thing, and of course her being a woman period. But I am also sure, having both breasts fondled and played with (not to mention being sucked simultaneously) surely added to the pleasure she was currently experiencing. That too was a first for her, so I know she had to be feeling things she never had before. When she started moaning the way she usually does, especially when she becomes so very much aroused, I knew it wouldn't be long before she was climaxing like crazy.

But I was about to see and witness something I had never seen before either. And it would in the beginning, almost horrify my wife!

Still licking and lapping happily away at her, I now watched as Joy eased in first one finger, and then two, inside my wife's cunt. Even sitting where I was, just a few feet away, it was easy to see...watching her as she appeared to be sort of walking her two fingers inside my wife's pussy. It was driving her nuts. And I took special note of that.

But it was when her eyes suddenly flew open that I thought at first there was something wrong. One second before, she looked to be hovering right on the edge, her "cummy" face as I called it, those kinds of faces you normally don't enjoy letting others see, though I think they look fucking hot. Especially when she pulled one. And this was a good one too...right there, right up until the very moment her eyes suddenly popped open wide. She even tried sitting up for some damn reason, and then basically let out a wail that surprised everyone. But it wasn't even that so much, as what suddenly we all saw, and heard. Joy was literally drinking my wife's juice. And there was for some inexplicable reason, a whole bunch of it too. Not just the sort of creamy stuff she sometimes produced, this was an honest to god jettison of some sort of almost clear fluid. Even Joy was having a difficult time now drinking it down, finally backing away, her face absolutely drenched, and my poor wife apologizing (still coming) apologizing, and still coming some more. It probably didn't help that Joy continued to sit there, fingering my wife's cunt, her fingers literally buried to the hilt inside her as she in turn just sat there and laughed, licking her lips.

"Oh baby...oh honey, no reason to apologize here, you didn't do anything wrong. Haven't you ever squirted like that before?"

"Squirted?" My wife said in astonished amazement. "I thought...that sort of thing was you know...fake?"

"Oh hell no!" Joy now assured her, only slightly backing off now as the torrent of nice spritzy little pussy squirts had finally began to ebb. Now she was just pulsing out a little bit of her fresh pussy honeydew. "I do it too...not every time mind you, but once in a while. It just depends on how aroused I am, and what's being done to me. I thought I might try it on you...and low and behold, looky what we did to you!" She said grinning like a Cheshire cat.

It wasn't any big surprise to glance over and realize that all four of us were sporting hard firm erections again. After having watched that, watched my wife climax so gloriously the way she had, we were all rearing to go again, and the girls were more than ready for that.

Fucking wild isn't the word

"I need a cock!" Darlene said simply. "But I also want to have my pussy licked too," she grinned suggestively looking towards me. Crooking her finger, she bid for me to come over, though doing the same to Jack as she took one of the large padded mats available and placed it down on the deck near her. "Lay down Jack, lick me while I suck you, and while John here pounds me from behind. I need some good hard pussy-pounding, and some clit sucking," she added, and then got into the classical '69' position with Jack as I waited briefly before working my way up behind her on my knees.

Obviously we weren't the only ones preparing to have a fun little group activity here. Placing another comfy mat down on the deck not too far away from us, Jim settled himself down on that laying on his back, as Kate now positioned herself over his long throbbing penis. I knew she'd been dying to try out his long cock almost from the moment she'd seen it, and now she had her chance to do just that. Standing in front of her as she slid down over his cock, Mac now fed her his dick, which she began to delightfully suck, while simultaneously fucking Jim's prick.

Pairing up together, Jill and Joy were amusing themselves with Jill sitting on the edge of the patio table, Joy taking a seat in front of her, and had already begun licking and pleasuring Jill's pussy with her mouth as I looked over watching all this, just then sliding my own cock deep inside Darlene's hot succulent, extremely went cunt.

Darlene quite obviously was very much enjoying the double pleasuring she was receiving. Even with Jack's cock inside her mouth, she was moaning delightedly, almost deliriously. I could likewise feel the clench of her pussy muscles as they sucked at my dick with every thrust, every lunge, every plunge into her depths. And of course I too was enjoying the sensation, the feel of her, my senses almost on overload as I added to the excitement and passion of the moment. Glancing over, watching the erotic spectacles taking place near me simply added to that. My darling sweet wife so uninhibitedly bouncing up and down on Jim's prick, her hands and mouth busy, working at Mac's cock simultaneously with a fervor that implied her own pleasured enjoyment.

And then of course, enjoying Jill and Joy, Jill's eyes closed, leaning back a bit...her mouth and lips working, her tongue constantly moving as though she was doing the licking herself as Joy basically devoured the woman's cunt.

It was indeed a sight to behold with all this taking place around me, simultaneously. I was in fact so absorbed by all this, that I didn't initially even comprehend for a few moments what I was suddenly feeling. I had thrust into Darlene's pussy, and then slowly pulled out, teasing her as I did so. However, I had slipped out by accident, prepared to reach down and reposition my cock against her cunt, sliding in again. Before I could do that however, I felt Jack's hand suddenly grasping it! In that millisecond of time, I felt he was actually going to put it back in, expecting him to do so, but found instead, that he actually sucked, and then licked the tip for a moment, before actually doing that. I felt an unexpected, unanticipated shiver of delight course through me, and then felt the warmth of Darlene's pussy again. I shoved...in, and then out, Jack again repeating the maneuver several times in succession. Fucking Darlene, Jack sucking my dick, and then doing that all over again repeatedly. It was decadent enough, so totally unexpected, and yet I continued doing that, purposely now removing my cock just so Jack could grab it, lick it, and then shove it back in her.

It was Jill's anguished cry of delight that drew my attention to her at that moment. She was flat on her back, lying on the table, thrashing about wildly now, with Joy holding on for dear life, still sucking and licking her, though barely. As I did that, I noticed too that same grimace of pleasure, or "cummy-face" on Mac as he only then looked down, starting to withdraw his prick from my wife's mouth.

"Gonna...CUM!" He cried out, though to my surprise, Kate didn't allow him to extricate his prick from her mouth, if anything holding it firm, all but swallowing his entire length as he began spurting...her cheeks puffing out some as she took all he had to give, simultaneously holding her breath a little as he spurted one load after another into her still sucking mouth. And though it surprised me a little, seeing her do that...it also pleased me to no end. Kate was indeed far aroused at this point, perhaps more than I had seen her in quite some time. There was no doubt about it now, what she'd said, and what we'd agreed upon earlier, about going for broke here tonight more or less, was suddenly being proven in what I now enjoyed seeing her doing.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers