The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

I looked at the women sitting in the row behind them. I thought I recognised her face but I couldn't quite place it. The hair looked different.

Jenny squeezed my hand as John and Harry stood up and the organist played the first note of 'Here comes the Bride.'

We all rose to our feet.

All the women craned their heads to see what Jane looked like. There were gasps. I looked. Whilst she may not have had the prettiest face in the world I could vouch for there being nothing wrong with her body.

I caught Linda's eye. She smiled at me. I wondered if she was remembering the time she had wanked me off whilst we had watched John and Jane shag in his tent in Northern Ireland.

Ian was glowering at me.

I looked away.

Though I did smile as I thought about how I had come over her head and shoulders. Then in the toilet afterwards when she had made me lick her fanny after she had learned I was still a virgin. How she had come. Then again the following morning before I'd had Jenny for the first time. Sucking me off and swallowing my come then kneeling above my head so that I could lick her to orgasm.

I did like Linda.

Then the sight of her in bed with Jenny. A fanny was being licked and fingered.

I still liked her.

Then I'd fucked her in the boat on the Nile.

I did like her.

So did Jenny, unfortunately.

I could fight another man. But a women? I found it hard enough to understand her feelings in our relationship but with another women? Where did I begin?

Pretend it didn't happen? Never refer to it?

I was doing that already.

To her credit she didn't seem to encourage Linda in any way. Perhaps because Ian was there? Perhaps she was trying to make a show of putting it all behind her. Was that why she was all over me at every opportunity? I didn't mind that part.

At least we were going far away for three weeks together in the August. Jamaica.

We had stopped there briefly on our Caribbean cruise. It had been my first visit. My Father had been stationed in the Bahamas in the Second World War for a time and had told me a lot about the area.

Howie Wolfenstein had booked us into the Hotel he was Deputy manager of. The last we had heard from Carole she was enjoying herself there as Receptionist. No change in Louise' condition. She hadn't spoken since I'd dragged her from the fire at the Rogers' farmhouse. Now there was a classy lady.

I realised I hadn't seen her at her best when I had untied her from the bed she'd been tied too as the flames were just catching hold on her hair. My hands were still marked from where I had beaten them out. I remembered regaining consciousness later to find my head against her ass cheeks in the back of the car as Shirley drove away from the Rogers' farm whilst Jenny had led the two sons off.

Jenny had been expelled from Hospital for sucking me off in my bed. I squeezed her hand and lent across and kissed her.

Jane and Doctor French had reached John and Harry.

The Rector started with 'Dearly Beloved.'

"Any just cause why they should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, speak now or for ever hold your peace." He intoned, waited the customary five seconds and lifted his copy of the common prayer book.

"I do."

I remembered now.

It was Kathy. John's old girlfriend.

"Yes?" The Rector asked. "What are your grounds?"

"He loves me."

"But have you legal grounds?"

"I have two children."

"John." Linda burst into tears.

My Mother was the first to her and wrapped her arms around her.

"There, there." She kissed her forehead and held her tightly. "David."

My father stood up with a, 'why me' expression on his face.

"I think, Rector, we should adjourn to the vestry."

Ten minutes later I was instructed to take the guests back to grandfathers and open the bar.

Chapter 13

I led the way back to the cottage.

Stephanie wasn't best pleased when I asked her to open the bar for one hundred and fifty people without any staff. They weren't due for three hours, after the wedding and reception.

She looked even less pleased when she saw Steve walk in with Shirley on one arm and Sammy on the other. Chickens home to roost time it appeared.

Jenny pulled me behind the bar and said we would help. Linda joined us. They threw their hats onto the spare kegs of beer in the corner behind the bar. Stephanie pointed out that she didn't have any cash for a float for the bar. I told her not to worry, my Father would pay. He had told me to open the bar after all and I knew that buying drinks for one hundred and fifty people would have been out of Jane and John's pocket. I was sure he could work it as some tax-deductible expense, entertaining potential clients perhaps?

My jacket joined the girl's hats. Mistake, I should have picked them up first.

I pulled the pints and let the girls concentrate on the fiddly drinks.

After the first frantic ten minutes things slowed down and I had the chance to look around.

Steve was sitting on one of the table arms with Shirley on one side and Sammy the other. Sammy waved when she saw me watching. The vision of my glistening prick sliding in and out of her ass hole appeared in my mind. My prick twitched.

Len sat opposite next to Steve's Mother, Christine.

A childhood friend of my Mother's, she had been a good looker in her younger days. Even in her mid-forties, had she not been Steve's Mother, I wouldn't have minded giving her one.

Jenny put her arms around my waist and rested her head on my back. I could feel her nipples pressing against me. My prick jumped again.

I turned to face her and she rubbed her pubic mound against me. My prick started to grow in earnest.

She turned her head towards Linda.

Linda looked back. Then at Ian who was standing at the end of the bar with a beer in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other.

He looked Linda up and down then across to Len.

Stephanie left the bar and sat next to Len, taking his hand she placed it around her back.

Linda walked around to the front of the bar and, taking Ian's hand, led him to the furthest point from Len in the marquee.

My Father arrived just then and climbed the three steps onto the stage the band would be using. He tapped a microphone for sound level. Nothing happened. Not switched on. I could see him clearing his throat

"Ladies and Gentlemen I am glad to say that Kathy has withdrawn her objections and the wedding will now go ahead. Please follow me back to the Church."

I picked up my jacket and re-shaped Jenny and Linda's hat's before handing them to them. Ian threw the contents of his whisky glass down his throat in one movement.

"Right then." He said, squeezing Linda's ass cheek. "Let's get on with it."

We passed around the front of the cottage, past the cars in the lane and back to the Church. Jenny and I brought up the rear. If you discount Ian's hand that seemed to be disappearing up Linda's rear.

Len was walking with Christine and Steve still had Shirley and Sammy hanging onto his arms.

We had left Stephanie behind with the caterers, collecting glasses.

We filed back into the Church and took our places in the pews.

There was no sign of Kathy.

The organist struck up here comes the Bride and everybody turned their heads to the doorway.

And we waited. And we waited.

The Rector indicated to John and Harry to sit down and walked down the aisle to the front doors.

Dr French followed him back up the aisle and spoke to my Father.

My Father stood up.

"I'm sorry Ladies and Gentlemen." He cleared his throat. "Jane is having second thoughts. Paul, will you take everybody back to the marquee."

I stood up with Jenny and led the way back up the lane, past the parked cars and into the marquee.

Stephanie looked up as I entered.

"What now?"

"Can we open the bar again please?"

I removed my jacket and threw it on top of the beer kegs in the corner. Jenny and Linda's hats were placed on top and it was back to serving drinks.

Len stood at one end of the bar, talking to Stephanie whenever she was in range. She leaned over the bar once and they kissed.

Linda didn't seem impressed and would barge into Stephanie each time they passed behind the bar. Stephanie soon gave back as good as she was getting. Having spent her whole life with parents in the pub trade she knew how to look after herself.

I'd taken her out once to make up a foursome with Steve and another girl, Sarah.

We had all gone to the cinema. It was the latest James Bond and I really wanted to see it. Steve and Sarah's lips were glued to each other's from the moment we sat down. Stephanie had picked up my hand and held it but I'm afraid my concentration had been on the screen.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her as we stood on guard outside the bus shelter listening to the noises from Steve and Sarah inside. Some date this, I'd thought.

She'd kissed Steve though as we parted by the back door of the pub.

Life didn't seem fair in those days.

The prawn cocktail starter for the reception had been laid out ready and I saw most people starting to eat. The thought that I should stop them crossed my mind but, what the hell.

Ian was talking to Linda as Len and Stephanie kissed again.

Len's hand ran down her spine. Linda stood away from Ian and watched. Ian had acquired another glass of whisky from somewhere.

He walked along the bar.

Stephanie had walked around to the front of the bar and stood facing Len, hands on each other's hips, looking into each other's eyes.

Ian put his hand on Len's shoulder.

"You had better stop this." Jenny said.

"Why me?" I protested. You could get hurt out there.

"You're in charge. Besides Len's your friend and we don't want to spoil the wedding." She replied.

Strange perspective considering what had gone before and the situation regarding the nuptials we were now in.

"Go on." She urged. "Before something happens."

Something was happening.

I don't know who threw the first punch but half a dozen at least had landed on each before I got between them. Two landed on me before I managed to get Len at least to stop. It took three members of the congregation to hold Ian back.

"Now have you both had enough?" I said, standing between them. "It is supposed to be a wedding."

Ian relaxed and the men holding him released him. Len offered his hand, Ian leapt at him and the three of us ended on the ground covered in beer, wine, blood and crap.

Somebody hit me on the eye. I could feel it closing. There must have been a dozen men dragging us apart.

I heard my Mother's voice.

"Paul. What have you done?"

"May I have your attention everybody." My Father shouted from the stage. Jane and John have had a talk and are going to get married this afternoon if you would all like to come back to the Church.

People started to file out of the marquee. Some glancing sheepishly at the rows of empty glass bowls on the tables.

Jenny stood in front of me with my suit jacket in her hands. She took my white handkerchief from the side pocket and dabbed at my eye. It hurt. I looked down at my handkerchief, it was stained red.

"I think we had better go up to the house and clean you up."

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"You'll live. Have you something to change into?"

"Why?"

She looked down.

The knee of one leg was torn and both legs had grass stains.

"Slacks and a blazer."

"Come on." She took my hand. "We'll be there as soon as we can Mrs Wagstaffe. Don't hold things up for us."

The marquee was nearly empty when we left.

I saw Len and Stephanie walking across the bridge at the bottom of the garden. She must be taking Len to the pub to clean him up. Linda came up to us.

"I can't see Ian anywhere."

No loss as far as I was concerned.

"He'll come back." I reassured her. Why? I don't know.

"Maybe he's missed you and gone on to the Church." Jenny suggested.

"That might be it." Linda said and hurried off around the front of the cottage.

We passed Hudson as we made our way up the terraces.

"You been in a fight?" He asked. He held Millie on her lead.

"Trying to stop one." I said.

"I'm just taking Millie up the hill."

"Thanks." I felt Millie's ears. " I should have done that myself earlier."

We let ourselves in the back door and headed up to the bathroom.

"Strip off." Jenny commanded.

She picked up my jacket and trousers as I took them off.

"That's the last we are going to see of this suit."

"Why?" I stammered. "It's my best suit."

"Your only suit and it's too small."

She took my wallet and pocket diary from the inside pocket and looked inside both.

"Just checking for love letters." She placed it on top of the laundry basket with my keys and loose change from my trouser pockets.

"Why do you write your own birthday in your diary?" She asked, carefully lifting the laundry basket lid and slipping my shirt inside.

"I always have." I couldn't think of any other reason.

"It's soon." She mused. "July the fourth."

I stood in front of her in underpants and socks.

"You will probably be better changing those as well."

"I'm not standing here naked if you're not."

"But I'm not wounded."

"You could get wet."

"You wouldn't."

"Not on purpose." Get your defence in first.

She looked me up and down, slipped off her shoes and turned her back to me.

"Unzip me please."

I pulled her zip down to where the crack between her ass cheeks began. I could see the outline of her knickers through her tights. I unhooked her bra as she stepped from her dress and threw it on top of the laundry basket.

"Is that necessary?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't mean."

I removed my underpants and socks and showed her my rapidly growing prick.

She looked at it then turned away and ran some water into the sink. I hooked my thumbs into the elastic at the top of her tights and knickers and pulled them down to the ground.

She tutted as she stepped from them.

"Do you think we have time for all this."

She said as I squeezed an ass cheek and ran a fingertip through her pubic hairs to her slit.

"I've got to see to you eye." She said, picking up a flannel and dipping it into the water.

I looked in the mirror. Whatever bleeding there had been had stopped leaving a single red line down my cheek bone. She dabbed at it with the flannel as I pushed my finger inside her fanny. She rose up on tiptoes as I penetrated her.

"Ah. Careful."

She'd finished dabbing at me and closed her eyes as I worked my finger in and out.

I found her anus with the tip of a finger from my other hand and she let out a sigh.

I looked in the mirror again. There was a little nick on the corner of one eyebrow and a purple patch spreading under the eye, which seemed out of all proportion.

Jenny wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my mouth down to her own.

"Let's go to bed." She whispered.

I pulled my finger from her hole, watched as she picked up the pile of clothing from the top of the laundry basket and followed her ass into the bedroom. She placed the pile of clothes on the back of a chair and lay down on the bed. She reached up to me as I knelt first by her side and then between her legs. She guided my prick to her entrance and I sank inside her, revelling in her warmth and tightness. I almost pulled out the edged slowly back inside enjoying the sensations my prick was experiencing.

"Do you know?" She started to speak.

This was not the time so I closed her mouth with my lips then opened hers with my tongue all the time moving slowly in and out of her.

I lifted my head to breathe.

"I've never been to a wedding where I never actually went to the wedding before." She was having problems with her own breathing.

I grunted and quickened my strokes.

Her fingernails were pressing into my back.

"We will have to make the photographs." She panted.

"Yeah. Yeah." I replied in time with my thrusts and breathing.

She closed her eyes and her body tensed. Her fanny tightened around my prick.

She lifted her head.

"I can hear voices." She said, looking around us.

I couldn't give a fuck. I was coming. My prick jerked inside her and my balls lifted and fell.

"It's not been a bad week-end so far. All in all." I said pulling from her and sitting back on my heels.

I looked down at her fanny. Her lips were still open and a trickle of our combined juices ran down towards her anus.

I liked these quiet country weddings.

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers