The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter leaned forward and started another kiss. After a moment, he let his tongue come out from between his lips. Before he could even consider how to fulfil Susan's next set of instructions, he felt her tongue meeting his; setting off a wave of electricity inside him. And just as suddenly, he felt Susan's arms around his neck, and her body against him. She was so soft, so warm, and so totally desirable!

After a glorious eternity, the kiss ended. Peter looked into Susan's eyes, just inches away, aware that he was breathing heavily.

"Definitely," Susan whispered, while giving him an inviting look, "... the girl definitely might like you. Why don't you kiss her again just to make sure?"

Peter needed no further encouragement, he masculine instincts now led him as he smothered her in a further kiss. And even as he floated away in the passion of it, he became aware of an insistent drum beating inside, demanding that he do so, so much more with her! Luckily, he remembered her admonishment about gorillas, and kept his hands locked onto her waist, although it was getting increasingly difficult not to let them stray southward as she kissed him more and more fervently!

When they both came up for air, Peter just looked into her eyes, transfixed by her beauty, and the power of his own reactions. Nothing in his imagination was anywhere equal to the reality of kissing this girl!

Susan, he could see, was also now quite flushed and breathing deeply.

"I think we better dismiss this class," she said in a husky voice, "before someone comes along and catches us doing graduate work."

Her warning came none too soon, as they heard Mr. Evans voice calling out to them from the far side of the ropes course. Fortunately, the tree blocked them from his view as he approached.

Peter decided the safe thing was to acknowledge his presence, and he stepped out from behind the tree and waved at him. By the time he had walked far enough to reach them, Peter was sufficiently calm enough, he hoped, to engage in normal conversation.

After a brief chat about the condition of the course and the safety apparatus, he left, although he had taken a long look at the both of them.

"I don't think he saw us, do you?" Peter asked a little fearfully.

"I guess not," Susan replied, "because that might have taken some explaining. We were supposed to be working on the course! Anyway, it's almost time to eat lunch; so we better go."

With that, Susan took his hand and led him towards the path at the far side of the course. When they reached a point that was sheltered by some shrubs, she stopped him for just a moment so she could give him another quick kiss, letting her tongue dart out to meet his for just a moment.

"Maybe," she said suggestively as she drew away from him, "you can practice with me a little more later ... you know ... until you're perfect," she added with a smile, "Would you like that?"

Peter, unable to speak, just nodded, while his insides did something resembling a back flip with two and half twists. As they made their way upwards to the dining hall, Peter just let her lead him along, in a mood of total euphoria!

* * *

After lunch, they hurried to the ropes course, before the first group of students arrived. Afterwards, there was little time to think about kissing, or anything else, as they put the arriving students through the regimen. However, as busy as she was, Susan was more than a little annoyed at quite a number of the younger girls, as they blatantly flirted with Peter, who seemed a little oblivious to their overtures. One in particular, Lynn, a petite natural blonde, who she recognized as Peter's "date" for the evening, managed to get entangled almost at the top of the wooden wall obstacle, requiring Peter to climb up the knotted rope mesh to assist her. While Susan had to admire the lithe, athletic and capable way that Peter freed the girl from her predicament, she was suspicious that the little vixen had deliberately required a rescue in order to force Peter to hold on to her!

"Why don't you just take your clothes off for him right now, it will save a lot of time!" she said to her furiously, when she had the opportunity to do so without being overheard.

Lynn had blushed several shades of red at this remark, confirming her interest in Peter, which only served to increase Susan's jealousy.

After several hours, all of the scheduled groups had completed the course, and Peter and Susan were finished with their responsibilities for the afternoon.

"No serious accidents, thank goodness," Peter said to her, "although I think that one guy might have sprained his ankle slightly; serves him right for showing off in front of the girls."

The two of them then busied themselves with preparing the course for the next morning. By the time they were done, they were both sweating with exertion.

"I'm hot," Susan said when they finished, "I think I'll go for a swim. How about you?"

"Good idea," Peter replied, "I'm sure I don't smell exactly like a rose; and a swim sounds better than a shower. I wouldn't want my 'date' to be put off tonight, would I?" he added with a laugh, trying to make a joke.

"No we certainly don't want that!" Susan said sarcastically, laughing with him, but fuming a little inside as she remembered the totally unnecessary assistance that Peter had been conned into giving Lynn!

As they parted to get changed, Susan decided that this was definitely an "emergency", and therefore the white bikini was absolutely in order; because no doubt the Lynn would come looking for him at the swimming area!

"Maybe the little tart knows how to fake drowning as well," Susan thought to herself angrily.

* * *

Peter arrived at the waterfront, after changing into his swim trunks, and spotted Cheryl sitting on a beach towel. She was wearing a shimmery red two piece swimsuit, and obviously had already been in the water. Peter couldn't help but notice her breathtaking and flawless skin; the 'porcelain white' so favoured by the Chinese, but with just the slightest suggestion of honey brown in it.

Peter sat down, but, aware that he might be a little rank, kept a decent distance away.

"Hi," he said, trying to be friendly, "been here long?"

"About half and hour, we just finished setting up for the dance. Is Susan coming?" Cheryl asked, as she undid her ponytail, and combed out her hair to help it dry.

"Uh, huh," Peter answered, "I thought she'd be here by now actually."

"She's probably taking some time to primp a bit for you," Cheryl said with a wink, "You know how girls are?"

"Actually I don't," Peter said truthfully.

"I'm pretty certain she likes you," Cheryl said in a conspiratorial way, "Do you like her?"

"Yes, very much," Peter replied, absolutely thrilled at this disclosure by Cheryl, "I'm going to ask her to go out with me."

"I think she'd really go for that," Cheryl said.

"Peter?" she added in a serious way.

"Yes."

"You're going to hear some stories about Susan at school. They're not true. People are saying a lot of unfair things about her ... like she's a 'peanut butter girl' ... Do you know what that means?"

"Yes."

"Well?"

"Not that I have anything to compare to, but she doesn't seem like that sort of person at all ... I ... I think she's pretty special," Peter admitted.

"There are a lot of individuals who are jumping to all the wrong conclusions about Susan," Cheryl said hotly, "They shouldn't be so quick to assume certain things about people!"

"Even if," Cheryl continued, nodding her head to one side to direct Peter's attention, as she changed her tone and added with a smirk, "they do wear a bathing suit like that one!"

Peter looked in the direction Cheryl indicated, and then was spellbound! Approaching them was Susan wearing one of the sexiest bikinis he had ever seen; one which was barely covering an almost perfect young female body! The tiny white triangles of fabric that formed the top were secured by little strings that wrapped around her neck and back. They concealed only a small part of a pair of luscious breasts, and clearly exposed the outline of her nipples. The low cut bottom, what there was of it, tied at each side with small bows; that struggled, and failed, to make the sides even come close to meeting. The soft material hugged the mound of her sex, and the curve of her hips, in a provocative fashion. Peter had admired Susan's stunning figure previously, but what he now observed left him mesmerized, as she approached him with a welcoming smile. As he stared at her, he became aware that something was stirring inside his swim trunks!

"Hi Peter; Hi Cheryl!" Susan said brightly.

"Are you trying to drive the Grade 10 boys bananas on purpose?" Cheryl said with a grin and a wink in Peter's direction.

"It's just a swimsuit," Susan replied, grinning back, while striking a pin-up style pose.

"Yeah ... and the Pope is just a Catholic!"

Susan twirled around in front of Peter and then sat down very close beside him, "Do you like it?" she asked mischievously.

"You're ... you're beautiful," Peter stammered, barely able to get the words out; his imagination running wild with visions of what was underneath Susan's skimpy bikini.

"And you're sweet!" Susan said, giving him a kiss on the cheek, "But I think you were right, you do need to go for a swim after this afternoon," she added, wrinkling her nose, "No more kisses for you until you go into the water!"

"Oh, sorry," Peter said, getting up, and praying that his erection wasn't showing too much!

Peter hurried away, and dove into the water from the end of the dock.

* * *

"So tell me, missy; what sort of 'emergency' made you decide to wear that?" Cheryl said sarcastically.

"That little tramp Lynn is making a play for Peter," Cheryl said angrily, "she's practically throwing herself at him!"

"And you're not?" Cheryl said in a teasing way.

"I saw him first!" Susan said, feeling a little petulant.

"So what?"

"Why would he be interested in a baby like her anyway?"

"Because she's got the same anatomy down there that you and I do; and he's a guy ... that's why!"

"You're just crude ..."

"Maybe so ... but I'm also realistic when it comes to boys. However, I doubt that he'll be paying much attention to Miss Lynn when you're parading around nearly naked!"

As if to reinforce Cheryl's observation, Susan saw Lynn staring in her direction. She was also wearing a brief string bikini, but didn't exactly fill it out, Susan noticed with satisfaction.

"By the way," Cheryl said, "I had a little discussion with Peter about 'peanut butter girls'"

"You what!"

"Just relax ... I did you a favour."

"How so?" Susan asked fearfully.

"I told him that there was a lot of talk about you, but none of it was true."

"Oh great!"

"No, everything's fine. In fact he told me that you are 'pretty special' ... his words. By the way, what's all this 'no more kisses' stuff?" Cheryl added suspiciously.

"We kissed this morning."

"Wow, you don't waste any time, do you ... when?"

"After we finished setting up the ropes course ... he asked me." Susan said innocently.

"So let me see if I understand this, young lady," Cheryl said with a twinkle in her eye, "if a boy you hardly know gets to be alone with you for 10 minutes, and then asks if he can kiss you, you just let him?"

"It wasn't that way at all," Susan said, starting to blush, "We were talking, and somehow he ended up telling me that he'd never kissed a girl before. He was very shy and sweet!"

"So you let him give you a little kiss; OK ... but just one I hope!"

"Well, not quite."

"How many?" Cheryl demanded.

"Two or three ... I don't know," Susan answered, avoiding Cheryl's gaze.

"What kind of kisses? Not real ones!"

"Well ... yes ... he didn't know how to kiss a girl, so I taught him!" Susan protested.

"Oh, I get it," Cheryl said cynically, "you were so overcome with pity that you just had to let him put his tongue in your mouth! What are you going to do when he tells you he's never touched a girl's pussy before; pull down your panties and spread your legs for him?"

"Don't be so gross ... he isn't going to say anything like that!"

"We'll see!" Cheryl said, snickering, "At the speed this little romance is moving, anything is possible. Last night holding hands, today necking, tonight, who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if you're married and expecting by the time the buses leave on Sunday!"

"Ha, ha! You're just jealous 'cause I might have a nice new boyfriend," Susan said haughtily.

"Yes, he is very nice ... and I guess I am a little envious," Cheryl conceded with a sigh, "You better ask Peter if he has any friends he can hook me up with."

"Can he tell them you're a 'peanut butter girl'?" Susan said wickedly, trying to get some of her own back.

"He can tell them anything he wants to if he can find me someone half as good as he is!" Cheryl said, "But seriously, the way things are going between you two, look out; because I wasn't kidding about the pregnancy part."

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

"When did you start?" Cheryl said with a surprised look.

"Just after the makeover," Susan explained, "I decided after we talked about the Tommy thing that this year, if I met the right guy, I'd sleep with him. What's the point of holding out ... it's not like I'm a virgin anymore or anything! But it has to be a guy who has some feelings for me."

"Is Peter that guy?"

"Maybe ... I hope so."

Just then Peter returned from his swim, and sat back down between Susan and Cheryl. The three of them chatted happily for a while. Susan observed with satisfaction that even though Lynn walked by several times, Peter barely noticed; he was far too busy pretending he wasn't ogling her fetching curves. After a while, her heart singing inwardly, she took Peter's hand and led him to the dock for a swim. When they got out of the water, they discovered that Stephen had joined their group; and the four of them joked and laughed their way through the better part of an hour before heading off to get ready for dinner.

* * *

As the campers and counsellors assembled for the dance, Peter was once again very nervous. Not because he had to do a mandatory set with Lynn, but rather because he desperately wanted to ask Susan to go out on a date with him, and tonight might be a perfect opportunity!

He suddenly became aware that Susan and Cheryl were right beside him. They had both abandoned their shorts and tops and sneakers for sleeveless dresses and sandals. With the addition of jewellery, lipstick and eye shadow, the two of them exuded a more glamourous aura.

"We wanted to dress up for our 'dates'," Cheryl explained, noting Peter's admiring glances, "so they wouldn't be disappointed."

"When I was 15, if I got to dance with either one of you, I would have melted like an ice cube in an oven!" Peter said gallantly.

The girls both giggled at this observation, as Peter became aware that Lynn was looking in his direction. Susan must have noticed it as well!

"Tell that little Miss Lynn to keep her hands off the merchandise," Susan said pointedly, "this is just window shopping; she's not here to buy anything!"

"I think Susan's worried about you," Cheryl said in a conspiratorial way.

"Susan ... do you think Lynn will be wearing any underwear?" Cheryl added mischievously.

"Probably not," Susan replied acidly, "but don't bother trying to find out for sure, mister, if you want to dance with me later."

"Yes ma'am," Peter said, grinning at both of them.

* * *

Susan didn't have much time after that to worry about Peter and Lynn, because her "date" Greg was now leading her onto the dance floor after Mr. Evans introduced this part of the evening. Susan noted with annoyance that his buddies were laughing quite a bit at his expense. He looked so nervous Susan was afraid he would faint! Susan spent a while talking quietly to him in a relaxed fashion in order to calm him down, and when the music began she encouraged him to take her in his arms. Fortunately he was a very good dancer, and so the first slow number went by without incident. She smirked inwardly as she observed Peter leading Lynn awkwardly about, clearly keeping the pretty blonde at a safe distance. The second number was a fast one, and when that was over, the smooth tones of the Platters filled the dining hall with "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes", a song certainly older than every one there, teachers included! Susan moved back into Greg's arms and let him guide her effortlessly around the floor for their final dance as a "couple". When it was over, she thanked Greg, complimented him on his dancing, and then gave him a soft little kiss on the lips, which made him blush!

As she watched Greg walking back towards his friends, out of the corner of her eye she could see that all of the laughter and joking had been subdued; no doubt they had seen the kiss!

"Serves them right!" Susan thought to herself smugly, "If any of them had shown enough nerve to get a 'date'; they might have got kissed too!"

* * *

After the "couples" cleared the floor, the dance started in earnest. The counsellors who were organizing the dance used all sorts of relatively corny, but effective, techniques to ensure a high level of participation. Despite some groans and protests, a series of "snowballs", "spot dances" and "ladies choices" kept the campers, especially the shy ones, busy on the dance floor by one mechanism or another.

Around 11, with the dance now in full swing, snacks and drinks were served at a number of side tables. Between the music, and chatter of the students, the interior of the dining hall reached a fairly deafening noise level!

When he saw the food and drink, Peter was relieved, because he was more than ready to take a break after dancing virtually every single number with as many different girls from the Grade 10 contingent as he could manage. It had been part of his responsibilities as a counsellor.

He began to look around for Susan, but a survey of the hall indicated that she wasn't there.

"Maybe she went to the washroom?" he mused to himself.

Peter noticed that the dance organizers had opened a number of the large double doors that led to an exterior veranda in order to get some fresh air into the room. Some of the students who weren't dancing had congregated there and were talking and laughing. Perhaps Susan was outside?

Peter went through the nearest door and surveyed the scene. At the very farthest end, standing on the grass past a set of steps, he saw Susan, Cheryl, and Janet, another counsellor he had met at the fire the night before. They appeared to be laughing at something. He walked across the length of the veranda and down the steps to join them.

"Had enough dancing?" Cheryl asked by way of a greeting.

"I was getting pretty hot," he replied, "so I thought I'd take a break."

"Do you know Janet?" Susan asked.

"We met last night," Peter answered, nodding his head to acknowledge the attractive slender brunette.

"Hi Peter," Janet said, "Would you like something else to drink?"

"Yes, please," he replied, finishing off the last few swallows in his paper cup.

"Try this," Janet offered with a giggle, retrieving a jug from underneath some boxes of unused dance decorations, and then filling his cup from it, "it's only for counsellors!"

Peter took a cautious sip, and quickly recognized that this punch was heavily laced with vodka, even though the taste of fruit juice masked the true potency of the drink. Peter was no alcohol rookie, as at most of the boarding schools the older boys had often smuggled supplies into the dormitory for parties. And last year, once he and his friends turned 18 and could drink legally, they often went out for beer at some of the local establishments.

123456...9