The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen grabbed the knapsack with the swimsuits and towels in it, and headed off to change. While he was doing this, Cheryl and Susan spread the blanket on the ground. Peter retrieved the soft drinks, which were in a net laundry bag tied with a rope. He walked over to the bank of the river, and after tying the rope to a branch, lowered the bag into the water to cool them.

"Who's idea was that?" Cheryl said, sounding impressed.

"Mine," Peter admitted.

Just then Stephen reappeared wearing his swim trunks, and with his beach towel draped around his neck. Peter gave the girls a questioning look, offering to let them go first, but Cheryl waved him towards the "dressing room".

When he was finished, Susan took his place. While she was so occupied, Stephen and Cheryl started teasing one another again.

"You don't really need a bathing suit here, you know," Stephen said with a smirk, trying to bait her, "I'm surprised you brought one ... after all you did promise me the other morning that you'd strip for me."

Cheryl appeared startled at this suggestion, but recovered quickly.

"I didn't exactly say when," she responded evasively, "now did I?"

"What's wrong with right here ... you're going swimming anyway?"

"Are you serious?" Cheryl exclaimed with surprise, "You want me to take off all my clothes in front of you ... and Peter ... just like that?"

"Why not?" Stephen replied; mischief is his both his eyes and his voice, "I'm sure Peter won't mind."

"As I recall, the word 'might' was used," Cheryl challenged.

"And as I recall, the word 'promise' was used," Stephen shot back.

"No way!"

Peter could hear Susan laughing from the behind the rocks, she obviously could hear the conversation.

"Typical woman, Peter," Stephen continued, shaking his head with mock sadness, "you get your hopes up ... and then she changes her mind ... but I swear to you, I'm not making this up; she promised me! Susan heard it! Just ask her."

"It's true ... sorry Cheryl," they heard hear Susan's voice say.

"Susan!" Cheryl complained.

"See," Stephen said triumphantly, "she's never going to hear the end of this ... until she makes good!"

"So that's the way it's going to be, is it?" Cheryl said, glaring at him.

"'Fraid so!"

Peter could see that Stephen was thoroughly enjoying himself. The more he got to know Cheryl, the more he understood that she liked to have the upper hand in these verbal fencing matches with Stephen, despite their close friendship. This particular one wasn't going so well!

"My turn," Cheryl said crossly, seeing Susan emerging from behind the rocks. But Peter noticed, as Cheryl disappeared, that there was a determined glint in her eye.

Susan had changed into a navy one piece suit, which, while nowhere near as revealing as her white bikini, still showed off her sensational curves!

Stephen excused himself to heed the call of nature, while Peter surreptitiously admired Susan's stunning body as she organized her clothing in a pile on a boulder beside the blanket.

"I didn't bring the white one," she volunteered, anticipating his thoughts, and what he was staring at, "... 'cause I thought it might get dirty."

"Oh ... right."

"Disappointed?" she asked in a playful fashion, giving him a knowing smile.

"Honestly ... yes," Peter admitted, "But you know you're very beautiful, no matter what you have on," he added gallantly.

"Flatterer!" she said with a laugh, "Nice try ... because we both know you'd much prefer me to be wearing my bikini ... now don't we?"

"OK, OK, you're right," Peter admitted with a grin, "I love it ... especially on you!"

With that Susan gave him a little kiss on the lips, just as they heard Stephen rejoining them.

"Can I have a kiss too?"

Before Susan could answer, Cheryl came out from behind the rocks. She was holding with one hand a beach towel that was wrapped tightly around her body. Her other arm was behind her back.

"Forget part of your suit?" Susan asked.

"No," Cheryl said, looking directly at Stephen, "It's right here," she continued with a grim little smile, raising the hand that had been concealed behind her back to show them that it contained the tiny pieces of red fabric.

"You say I don't keep my promises ... well mister, if I let this towel drop you're going to find out exactly how well I keep them ... and I'm going to ... on one condition!"

"What's that?" Stephen said hesitantly, suddenly on the defensive.

"You have to strip too!" Cheryl answered defiantly, "You get to see my 'goodies' ... I get to see yours ... fair is fair!"

"But ..." Stephen protested in an uncertain tone, "but ...what about Peter and Susan, don't they have to as well?"

"Of course not ... what's this got to do with them?"

"After all," Cheryl added in a stern voice, "you were fine with me stripping for Peter; so I'm sure it's no problem for Susan to see your bare butt! Besides, I think we better have an audience, so I have some witnesses that I kept my promise! So what's its going to be, buster, big talk, or big action?"

"Um ... well ..."

"Chicken livers!" Cheryl taunted.

With a flash of insight, Peter realized that for Cheryl, besting Stephen in a high stakes game of "I dare you", overrode any hesitation or embarrassment she might feel about revealing to everyone what was underneath her towel!

"Alright," Stephen said in a challenging tone, "if that's how you want it ... go ahead ... drop the towel!"

"You're sure?"

"Absolutely!"

Without another word, Cheryl tossed the bikini, and the beach towel, onto the blanket and stood there, completely nude!

Peter tried not to stare too obviously, but it was difficult; the only naked women he had ever seen were in pictures. And Cheryl was not just beautiful, but exquisite! The gentle hillocks of her modest breasts had light brown areola, and small nipples, each one puckered with a little horizontal crease. As his eyes traversed downwards, he observed that her small growth of black pubic hair did not reach the creases of her thighs, nor did it, even though it was not very dense, reveal any hint of her intimate anatomy. Perhaps because she was blushing a little, her magical skin almost seemed to glow; it was almost perfection, unmarked except for a faint scar lower down from the left side of her navel. She must have sensed his admiring gaze, because she turned to him with a shy smile.

"Appendix," she said, noticing his inquiring glance at the scar, "... when I was 8."

Abruptly, she gracefully twirled around once like a ballerina, with a one hand over the top of her head, and the other flared out from her side, as if to show everyone every aspect of her delicious female form; and then, stopping, she turned to Stephen and said, "I've done it ... your turn."

Peter tore his eyes away from Cheryl to look at Stephen. The concerned expression on his face told its own story. Apparently the agreement to strip during the heat of bickering match with Cheryl hadn't been hard; but the actuality of now following through with it was not going to be so easy!

"Well," she said pointedly, "we're waiting."

Stephen started to fumble with the drawstring in the waistband of his swimming trunks, apparently without success. His agitated manner revealed that he was very nervous, and he might have been blushing, but Peter couldn't be sure because of the colour of his skin.

"C'mon," Cheryl demanded, "take those off!"

"The knot is twisted," Stephen protested apologetically.

"Oh, sure," Cheryl said sarcastically, putting a hand on her hip.

"It is ... give me a minute!"

Stephen continued to wrestle with the knot, while the rest of them watched.

"Do you want me to do it?" Cheryl finally said in an impatient tone, almost like she was dealing with a child.

"No!"

As Cheryl rolled her eyes, Peter found himself amused at the tableau that presented itself. There was the enchantingly nude Cheryl, all five foot nothing of her, and unlikely to make her bathroom scale register triple digits, admonishing the apparently helpless Stephen, who was much more than a foot taller, and weighed at least two and half times as much!

Finally, Stephen managed to free the tangled drawstring, and pull the ends out of the waistband.

"OK, hurry up!" Cheryl said with some further sarcasm, "This isn't Chippendales you know."

Stephen then took a deep and very obvious breath, and pulled his swim trunks down over his waist and thighs until he was able to kick them aside.

As he stood there nervously exposed, Cheryl pointed at his uncircumcised penis, resting limply against his scrotum, "Does that thing work?" she said in a sly way.

"Of course!" he responded, even more flustered.

"Can you show me?"

"Oh stop it, Cheryl!" Susan interjected.

"Stephen," she continued in a sympathetic tone, "you have a wonderful body ... compared to you the David looks like he needs to hit the gym!"

She was certainly right, Peter thought. Stephen was virtually classic in his physique, with a well defined upper body, almost no hips, and muscular legs. His skin tone wasn't really black, or even chocolate brown, but more of a café au lait colour. Even though Peter was fit and athletic, he felt decidedly inferior as he compared himself to Stephen. At least his penis is about the same size as mine, he reflected as he watched Susan looking at Stephen with admiration. Hopefully just admiration, he though jealously!

"He's not too, too bad looking in the buff, Susan," Cheryl said to her in a teasing tone, "he might just barely do for the person I have in mind."

"Who's that?" Susan asked.

"Elaine ... Stephen have you ever met Elaine at my place?"

"I don't think so," Stephen replied, "Who is she?"

"Her family and mine are close friends ... I'm thinking about setting you up with her."

"She's seriously good looking, seriously smart, and seriously nice," Cheryl continued, "and also seriously shy. In fact she's never even had a boyfriend, because her father won't let her date anyone who isn't black."

"Boy that's Neanderthal!" Susan observed, "But aren't there black guys at her school?"

"Of course; but she isn't keen on guys who think that cool stuff includes things like sideways baseball caps, baggy jeans, and misogynistic rap music; she want to go to medical school."

"Oh, that seriously smart!" Susan said, nodding her head as she spoke.

"Precisely ... and much as I hate to admit it, Mr. Universe here isn't exactly dumb, so I think maybe they might make a couple ... and ... although I certainly shouldn't tell him this ... I know from a few discussions that she's getting a little desperate for some male company ... you know ... to discuss music and literature with!" Cheryl added with a smirk.

"Right!" Susan said in a knowing way.

"And mister," Cheryl said, pointing a finger at Stephen, "if I do hook you two up ... and she likes you ... and you behave ... I have a hunch that after not too long she might let you play 'doctor' with her!"

"Of course," Cheryl said sarcastically, "I know how busy you are with so many dates and all ... but maybe you could fit her in?"

"I'll try ..." Stephen said with a grin. Peter noticed he was finally starting to relax.

"Oh right ... I forgot that there are, like ... so, so many babes just throwing themselves at your feet, and begging you to pound their hot little pussies!"

"Cheryl really!" Susan exclaimed.

"Just exactly how many girls are you dating right now?"

"Not many" Stephen answered cautiously.

"Oh, I see ..." Cheryl said cynically, "more likely 'not many' as in 'none' ... isn't that right!"

Stephen nodded his head sheepishly.

"So an evening with Elaine wouldn't screw up your love life too, too much. Would it?"

"No."

"I'll see what I can arrange ... but there is one problem," Cheryl said to Stephen.

"What's that?"

"Elaine has zero experience with men ... and I don't want her first sexual encounter to be like most girls ... where the jerk she spread her legs for blows his load six seconds after he gets it inside!"

"Now wait a minute!" Stephen protested angrily, "I'm ..."

"No, you wait a minute!" Cheryl said sharply, interrupting him, "This is my game, and we're playing by my rules ... or the closest you'll ever get to Elaine's sweet little pussy is in your dreams!"

"OK," Stephen said in a crushed tone.

"So ..." she continued, staring Stephen right in the eye, "I think it might be a good idea if I took that nice looking dick of yours and used my pussy to take it for a test drive ... 'cause I need to find out if you know how to get a girls motor running properly, and ... I need to know before I let you seduce the innocent Miss Elaine!"

"I have a little bit of experience ... I've read some things," Stephen said defensively.

"We'll see!"

"Now c'mon," Cheryl ordered, taking Stephen by the hand, and then kissing him on the cheek, "all this talk about sex is making me hot, so we better go for a swim. Where's the best place to get ducked?"

Stephen pointed to a spot on the bank some distance away, and then Cheryl began to lead him towards it. As they walked away, Peter admired her shiny long black hair, and lovely gently curving hips.

"Pretty nice," Susan said, reading his thoughts.

"She's beautiful," he answered in a serious way, "that's the first naked girl I've ever seen for real."

"You could have done a lot worse." Susan said with a laugh, taking him by the arm, "a lot worse!"

"But, tell me," she asked in a curious tone, "once you were old enough, didn't you go out to bars, or strip clubs ... like most guys?"

"Girls you date aren't supposed to know about stuff like that!"

"Oh, right ... sorry!" Susan said with a giggle.

"Actually, to be honest with you, I probably would have; except my last boarding school was next to a very small town, and it didn't have anything like that."

"So you're deprived!" Susan said with a grin.

"Yes, but no so much after the last 15 minutes!" Peter said, grinning back at her.

Just then, Peter heard some cries of protest coming from Cheryl as she stood knee deep in the water next to Stephen.

"It's cold!"

"No it's not ... just give it a minute, you'll get used to it. Besides you told me you were hot somewhere!"

"Not that hot," Cheryl complained as they waded out further; but she was also laughing at Stephen's innuendo!

"Do you think that she'll really make Stephen have sex with her?" Peter asked Susan in a whisper.

"Probably," Susan answered quietly back, "I've met Elaine, and she's very sweet ... and very naïve! Susan's kinda like a big sister to her even though they're almost the same age. I'm sure what Cheryl told Stephen is true; the first decent guy she meets will just sweep her off her feet ... and out of her clothes! You can bet that Cheryl will make sure that if the lucky guy is Stephen, he knows what he's doing; because Elaine is clueless!"

There were some further pitiful sounds coming from Cheryl, who had managed to get into the water up to her waist.

"If you just get it over with; its way better," Stephen said, treading water in a deeper part of the river, "If you don't get in all the way soon, I'm going to splash you!"

"Don't you dare!"

"Are we going to join them?" Peter asked.

"In a minute ... Peter?"

"Yes."

"Don't you think it's sort of embarrassing to be wearing a bathing suit when those two aren't?"

"I ... I don't know ..."

"Well I do ... I think we should go in the nude as well."

"Um ... OK ... I guess."

"Peter, it's just a swim ... you'll be fine," Susan said with a twinkle in her eye, "besides think of how much less deprived you'll be once you've seen two real live naked girls!"

Even though he was suddenly nervous Peter had to laugh at this observation. But his pulse was also racing as he realized that Susan was going to strip right in front of him!

Before he could even decide whether it would be better to go first or not, he saw that Susan was using the backs of her fingers to sweep her hair off one shoulder, so she could lower one of the navy bathing suit straps. Not wanting to appear like a coward, he hurriedly undid the drawstring of his boxer style trunks, and pulled them down past his knees so he could take them off. While he was doing so, he also said a silent prayer that his penis would not start to rise!

Peter stooped down to retrieve his suit. He decided, as he was tossing it onto the blanket, that not looking at her too much until they were in the water might be the best strategy for preventing embarrassment, so he averted his gaze towards where Stephen and Cheryl were swimming as he stood back up.

"Aren't you going to look?" he heard Susan asking him with a giggle, "Because if you don't I'm going to be insulted," she added in a teasing way.

"Oh ... uh ... yes," he replied; cursing himself mentally for his lack of coherency!

Peter turned his head to look at Susan.

"Maybe if I just concentrate on her eyes," he thought belatedly to himself, as he took in the vision that stood before him!

In the first sweeping glance he saw her wonderful breasts, their magical fullness pushing forward and slightly upwards, with medium sized light brownish areola dotted with small bumps, and crowned with some slightly darker nipples. The longer auburn locks that fell from her shoulders caressed the tops of them, here and there, as if to conceal, but not, the delights of perfect young womanhood!

As he looked lower down, his eyes rested on the small auburn jungle that covered her crotch, but unlike Cheryl, he could make out a tiny bit of the enticing pinkish beginnings of her sex! Although he didn't intend to, he couldn't help staring at this for a few moments, until he heard a small giggle coming from Susan. He wrenched his eyes upwards to meet hers, and he knew he was blushing!

"You can see some of my secrets, can't you?" she said playfully, "Tsk, tsk, I thought you would be too much of gentlemen to look at me there!"

"You ...you ... have a wonderful body," Peter stammered, feeling like he'd just been totally busted!

"Thank you," she said giving him an engaging smile, "and so do you."

"I'm certainly no Stephen," he replied truthfully.

"So ... you look pretty decent to me ... does your thing work as well?" she said with a further giggle, pointing in the direction of his penis.

He could only laugh at this question, and she laughed with him. Even as he did so, Peter tried to concentrate on her eyes, although he really wanted to take in certain other parts of her anatomy again!

"Peter," she said in an amused way, once again reading his thoughts, "if you want to look ... just look!"

Peter accepted her invitation readily, and let his eyes explore her wondrous breasts, so full and firm looking; he was just dying to touch them! To say nothing of the captivating place between her legs; just barely hinted at by the small crest of soft pink skin peeking out at him. God she was beautiful!

"You know," she said in a frank way, becoming serious, "when I first started to become a woman, I was really freaked out because I was so much more developed than other girls, both above and below, if you know what I mean! For a while I got my Mom to write notes to get me out of gym class, so I wouldn't have to take my clothes off in front of the other girls. Can you believe that? I mean with guys you get to see everything in the locker room, and they don't go nuts."

"You'd be surprised," Peter offered, trying to be reassuring, "about how worried boys are about their parts when they go through puberty. I guess it's just part of growing up."

"Yes, and I think it's time to take you swimming," Susan said with a giggle, "before something else starts to grow any further!"

Peter flushed furiously as he realized that his penis was no longer exactly comatose!

1...456789