The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she closed her eyes, and Peter left the cabin, shoes and socks in hand.

When he got outside, Cheryl was sitting on the steps, holding her forehead.

"Are you OK?" Peter asked, sitting down beside her so he put on his socks and shoes.

"Next time, I'm not having any of Janet's punch," she replied ruefully, "have I got a hangover!"

"How was the strip poker ... did you play?"

"Oh yeah ... we played; six of us ... all the way!"

"Wow ... how did the other kids handle it ... were they embarrassed?"

"Oh the stripping was nothing compared to the dares ... that Janet, she certainly likes to perform for an audience ... the wilder, the better. And, of course, anything she can do ... stupid Cheryl can do better ... if my mother had seen her precious little daughter, she would have fainted!"

"I'm blaming it entirely on the alcohol," Cheryl said with a little grimace, "no more drinking for me!"

Ten she added with a knowing smile, "But anyway, it looks like you and the 'peanut butter girl' made some fun of your own."

"Don't call her a 'peanut butter girl'," Peter protested.

"Sorry, I was just teasing you," Cheryl said, "... God have I got a headache!"

"Maybe you should go inside and get some sleep," Peter suggested, "the buses don't leave until 11."

"Good idea, because if I run into any of the poker gang; I might just possibly blush myself to death. Not that they weren't willing participants!"

With that Cheryl got up and went into the cabin.

"I wonder what did go on at Janet's last night?" Peter mused to himself, as he walked back to his cabin.

* * *

Peter stood beside his bus, waiting for Susan. When he saw her coming, he rushed over to her to help carry things.

"Are you OK," he said shyly, lowering his voice so no one else could hear him.

"Well my pussy is a little sore ... small wonder," she said with a giggle, taking his arm, "but I guess that's one of the hazards of being a 'peanut butter girl'!"

"Don't say that! Cheryl was teasing me about it this morning before you were up."

"Relax," Susan said smiling, "it's just a bit of an 'inside joke' now; between the three of us."

"Besides," Susan continued, "based on the little bit she told me about what happened at the end of the strip poker game, people could be calling her things a lot worse than that!"

"What things?"

"I promised not to say ... but just wait ... she never could keep a secret ... we'll get the whole story out of her soon!" Susan said with a laugh, "We'll invite her over to my place, and give her a few drinks ... and then she'll spill the beans!"

"She told me this morning she's sworn off drinking."

"Right; and when I got her up, she told me that she's sworn off sex too ... fat chance either one of those is happening!"

The two of them laughed conspiratorially as they neared the bus and prepared to board the students.

As the bus left the parking lot, and headed down the side road to the highway, Peter and Susan sat on the front bench seat, holding hands, discussing school and making plans for their date. Peter had never felt so wonderful, or so elated; for the first time in his life he had a girlfriend!

By 11, his stomach was reminding him that he had missed breakfast.

"Do you have anything to eat?" he asked Susan, "I didn't get up in time this morning."

"Neither did I," Susan answered with a smile, "you know ... late night and all!"

"Lucky for you," she added, "I went over to the kitchen before we left, and made up something quick for us ... pass me my knapsack."

Peter retrieved it from the overhead rack, and Susan took it and placed in on her lap. Unzipping it she pulled a brown paper bag from within it.

"What have you got?" he asked her.

"Just a couple of sandwiches."

"Oh, good ... what kind?"

"See for yourself!" Susan said with a twinkle in her eye.

Peter unwrapped his sandwich and looked at the filling ... it was peanut butter!!!

----------------- The End --------------------

1...456789