The Peanut Butter Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's good!" he remarked, "But pretty lethal I suspect. What's in it?"

"Secret recipe," Janet replied with a sly grin, "it's something extra, extra special ... I call it 'silk panty remover' ... works on all types of girls ... tall, short, thin, fat ...!"

"Silk panty remover," Cheryl mused, looking down at her cup, "... what if you're wearing cotton underwear?" she asked, after giving Janet a mischievous glance.

"Perfect for those too," Janet replied with a smirk, "style, colour, doesn't matter ... two or three of these, and your date gets to the 'Promised Land'!"

"Janet!" Susan scolded, "You're going to give Peter all the wrong ideas about us!"

Peter was taken a bit aback by Janet's innuendos. He'd never imagined that a girl, any girl, would make jokes right in front of him about letting a boy touch her there!

"Tell you what, Peter," Janet said with a giggle, holding him by the arm and rubbing up against him suggestively, while giving him an exaggerated wink, "why don't I take you back to my cabin, we'll have some more of this, and then you can find out for yourself how quickly certain things can come off!"

"Hey!" Susan protested.

"Oh sorry," Janet said with a grin, giving Peter a knowing look and another wink, "I forgot that after the dance Susan needs your help with something!"

Even in the dim light, Peter could see that Susan was blushing.

"Another drink Susan?" Janet added, a twinkle in her eye, "You know, for later?"

"That's enough, Janet!" Susan exclaimed, glaring at her, clearly embarrassed, "C'mon Peter, let's go dance."

As she led him by the hand back up the stairs, he could hear the silvery laughter of Cheryl and Janet following them. By the time they were back on the dance floor a slow number was already underway. Peter took Susan in his arms and they began to move to the music.

"That Janet!" Susan said to him in a quiet exasperated voice, "That's the last time I tell her anything private!"

"She was just teasing," Peter offered, "maybe she'd had a little too much of her secret stuff!"

"Yes, but that wasn't very fair ... implying that I had some plan to seduce you tonight. Imagine ... what kind of girl does she think I am?"

"I don't know ... a pretty nice one as far as I'm concerned!" Peter said, surprising himself with his boldness.

Susan immediately rewarded him with a little kiss on the lips.

"You're sweet," she whispered after the kiss was over.

"Susan?"

"Yes."

"Would ... would you go out on a date with me?"

"Of course! I'd love to, when?"

"Soon ... but I know you're probably pretty busy."

"Peter, right now I'm free for the rest of my life. How about next Friday?"

"OK," Peter replied, inwardly thrilled!

By this time the musical number was over, and they separated to dance to a much faster beat. Susan was smiling at him, even though they couldn't talk at all through the next few selections due to the volume of the music. After a while another slow song came on, and someone dimmed the lights. As they came together to dance to it, Susan put her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder, even as she pressed her body into his. Peter was totally carried away with the warmth and softness of her, although he was also concerned that Susan could certainly feel the erection that had arisen inside his slacks. Towards the end of the number she began to grind her hips into him a little, which didn't at all help with controlling the situation that had developed down below!

When the music finally stopped she looked into his eyes.

"We better behave ourselves," she whispered, her lovely brown eyes sparkling, "because you're making me think all sorts of naughty thoughts; and it's not because of Janet's concoction!"

Before he could even consider how to reply, she kissed him quickly and said, "Let's go back outside ... I don't want to dance to the fast stuff any more!"

Susan led him by the hand back outside, and they rejoined Janet and Cheryl, who were socializing with Stephen and another boy who was introduced as Larry. Janet offered them some more punch, while Cheryl snickered.

"What's so funny?" Stephen asked.

"Inside joke," Janet answered with a giggle, "I'll tell you later."

The six of them stood in a circle and started to discuss the next day's activities while they finished off their drinks. Peter noticed that Janet's jug was now empty, which was probably a good thing, because a third cup of the panty removing elixir was probably not a great idea in terms of staying sober!

After a time there was a commotion, and Peter heard that the "last dance" was being called.

"Shall we?" he said to Susan hopefully.

"Yes, let's," she answered.

Peter took her hand, and they mounted the stairs and entered the dining hall. Once again the lights had been dimmed, and then the opening bars of "Unchained Melody" began to play. As they moved onto the floor, Peter was feeling much more confident, so he gently pulled Susan to him; and she responded by once again putting her arms around his neck, and her head on his shoulder. He couldn't be certain, but he thought he heard a tiny sigh escape from her as they began to sway slowly to the beautiful music. And also once again, there was a conflagration burning where their midsections met. About half way through the song, she suddenly reached downward and moved one of his hands from her waist directly onto her hips, wriggling them slightly to signal him to hold her even closer. As he pressed her to him, with his temperature rising, he could feel her bury her face even more deeply into his shoulder.

When the dance finally ended, they moved reluctantly apart, although Peter had an intense desire to kiss her. And looking at Susan's expression, he sensed she was feeling the same way. The reverie was broken, however, when the lights in the dining hall came up, and various announcements were made. It was apparently time for them to shepherd their students back to their cabins. Since Cheryl and Stephen were part of the dance detail, they had to stay back and help clean up.

Susan and Peter started to walk together, at some distance behind their respective male and female charges, along the lit path that traversed the centre of the camp. Taking her hand in his, Peter decided to throw caution to the winds.

"Susan."

"Yes."

"Can I come and see you after the campers are settled?"

"Yes," she replied in a soft voice, one that seemed to Peter to be full of invitation.

Naturally, with this prospect ahead, Peter wasted no time hustling his group of boys off to their bunks; using the threat of another early start to convince them that getting sleep was a good idea!

When he was satisfied that things were reasonably under control, he slipped away down the path to Susan and Cheryl's quarters, but no one was there. He sat down on the steps to wait, hoping that she would meet him before Cheryl came back. But the fates were against him, as he spotted both Cheryl and Susan approaching him from the direction of the girl's cabins. He got up to greet them.

"Are we having another fire, Peter?" Cheryl asked.

"I don't think so; it's pretty late and we have an early start tomorrow," he answered, "I just wanted to get together with Susan for a minute or two about the ropes course for the morning; we forgot to discuss it earlier."

It was a pretty decent lie, as lies go, and Susan looked at him gratefully.

"You mean you two weren't discussing ropes when you were dancing to the Righteous Brothers?" Cheryl said with a giggle, "I wonder why?"

"Stop it Cheryl ... you're just as bad as Janet!" Susan said in an annoyed way; and then she added in a more defensive tone, "There was nothing wrong with what we were doing; and anyway, Peter has asked me out, and I've accepted ... so there!"

"OK, OK," Cheryl said a little apologetically, "no more teasing."

"Although," she added thoughtfully, "It is a lot of fun ... and Susan is such an easy target ... it almost seems a shame ..."

"Cheryl!"

"Alright, alright ... I'm going." Cheryl laughed.

Just then the camp outdoor lights went out, plunging the three of them into darkness until their eyes adjusted.

"Perfect timing," Cheryl exclaimed in an amused way, "just the thing for a ropes meeting ... well nighty-night children ... don't stay out too late!"

"Oh, by the way Peter," she added with a giggle as she went up the steps into the cabin, "no peeking through the windows while I'm taking my clothes off to get ready for bed!"

Cheryl disappeared behind the cabin door leaving behind a trail of laughter, while Susan threw up her hands as if to say: "What can you do?"

Susan and Peter decided to go around to the side of the cabin where there were no windows, and then began to quietly discuss how they were going to handle the ropes activity the next morning. After a while, Peter noticed that the small light in the far corner window was now out.

"I guess I'd better go," he said to Susan, trying to keep the disappointment out of his voice.

"Peter."

"Yes."

"You didn't really come over here to discuss ropes with me, did you?"

"No ... I wanted to kiss you again," he whispered lamely, somehow feeling that everything was spoiled.

"So why don't you," Susan whispered softly, "I don't think anyone can see us."

Peter moved forward and boldly took Susan in his arms, and they began to kiss. A deep fiery passionate kiss that sent bolts of electricity up and down him, as they hungrily locked their lips and tongues together. As their embrace continued, he pulled her more fiercely into his body, even as he felt her responding with increasing eagerness to his passion. When they finally stopped for air, he just looked into her shining eyes, aware that he was breathing heavily; and quite aroused!

"No more lessons for you," she whispered, between her own panting breaths, while gently running a hand through his hair, and down his cheek, and onto his shoulder, "you're getting much, much too good at this!"

"I better go in," she then added in a resigned tone, "Before my chaperone finds some more things to tease me about!"

But Peter instinctively knew that her words did not reflect her desires. He began to kiss her again, but this time more tenderly; and she gave herself away to the moment, running her hands all over his back and shoulders. The initial gentleness of the second kiss soon gave way to the heat building up between them. He knew that his lips and tongue, to say nothing of his hands, were now making demands, but he couldn't help himself, he wanted her so badly! His palm strayed onto the delicious curve of her hip, as she had encouraged him to do when they were dancing, so he could grind her midsection into his rigid manhood. She responded by taking his other hand and placing it on one of her breasts. As he felt the incredible fullness of it, suddenly, without warning, she broke off the kiss and nuzzled into his shoulder, emitting a tiny soft sound as his fingers traced the stiff little nipple pushing through the fabric of her clothing.

Finally, after he had held her and caressed her for a moment, she pulled a little away from him, and gently, but firmly, removed Peter's hands from her hips and breast and secured them around her waist.

"I think we better stop," she whispered huskily, putting her arms back around his neck, while looking into his eyes in a serious way, "or we're not going to be able to stop."

"You're right," Peter conceded in a low voice, his pulse still hammering, "sorry ... I guess I got carried away ..."

"Shh," she continued in a whisper, placing her index finger on his lips to keep him from speaking, "and don't be sorry ... you just made me feel things I can't even describe. But I better go in ... goodnight."

With that Susan gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and hurried into her cabin leaving Peter standing alone in the night.

* * *

Once inside, Susan crept quietly around, trying to keep herself from disturbing Cheryl. She removed her sandals, and stripped off her dress, folding it carefully over the back of a chair. Rummaging around in her suitcase she found her nightie, and a fresh pair of panties; because there was a fair degree of certainty that the crotch of her current ones was damp! After changing and getting into her bed, she lay there restlessly, both exhilarated and aroused. It was quite a struggle not to let her fingers do their magic dance inside the warm inner recesses of her pussy; but she was afraid she'd make some noise and waken Cheryl! Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

Susan was awakened from some sort of pleasant dream by the feel of Cheryl shaking her on the shoulder.

"C'mon, sleeping beauty," Cheryl said, "time to get up!"

"Oh, God!" Susan groaned, "What time is it?"

"Almost 7, let's go ... we need to wake the girls in half an hour!"

* * *

A little later, the two of them stood naked side by side in the girls community shower, washing their hair.

"Did you and Peter get up to any mischief last night," Cheryl asked in a teasing tone.

"He kissed me, if that's what you mean!"

"Was it good?"

"Too good!"

"How so?"

"I had to stop him; not because he needed stopping ... but because I did!"

"Wow! Are you falling in love with him?"

"I might be ... when I'm with him I feel all funny inside ... but in a good way."

"Do you think he's falling for you too?"

"Not sure ... maybe ... or it could just be the kissing ... it's hard to tell."

"I thought Charlie and I were in love ... but after we had sex a few times I realized it was just an infatuation ... he said he loved me ... but I don't think he actually did. We were both confused ... at least we're still friends!"

Susan turned the water off and reached for her towel.

"Sometimes we still do things together," Cheryl continued, turning off her shower, "and a couple of times recently, when I was really desperate, I made him ... you know ... 'friends with benefits'"

"Seriously?"

"Don't sound so shocked ... when you're really hard up it's much better to have a Charlie than to just do it by yourself ... plus he knows exactly how to get me off ... but I need to meet someone new. Maybe you could clone Peter?"

"I can't believe you're telling me this!"

"Listen missy, I'm not like a lot of those coy girls who pretend to be all shy and modest. But they aren't fooling me; no matter what they tell you, what they really want is for their boyfriends to rip their clothes off and fuck them!"

"Cheryl!"

By this time the two girls had put on their robes, and collected their belongings in order to head back to the cabin.

"So what are you going to do about Peter?" Cheryl asked as they left the community washroom.

"How so?"

"If you're really in love with him; are you going to let him do you right away; or are you going to make him wait a while?"

"You have such a lovely romantic way of expressing things!" Susan said, grimacing a bit, "But to answer your question, I'm not sure ... although last night I was pretty ready ... if you know what I mean?"

"But you only just kissed him for the first time yesterday."

"Didn't matter ... if we'd kept on going I might have made him take me right there on the ground behind the cabin!"

"Sounds uncomfortable!" Cheryl said with giggle, "Although I know what you mean ... I was so hot for Charlie by the end of the second date that I was totally ready to let him get in my pants ... of course being a guy it took him a while to figure things out!"

"Maybe we're both 'peanut butter girls'?" Susan said with a wry laugh.

"Could be" Cheryl answered, nodding her head.

* * *

The morning passed by quickly, and before Peter knew it; he, Susan, Cheryl and Stephen, as well as Larry and Janet and a few of the other counsellors, were having lunch together.

"Are you done for the day?" Cheryl asked him.

"Yes, we just finished up with the last group, we have the afternoon off."

"Stephen and I are also free; maybe the four of us could do something?" Cheryl suggested.

"Sounds like fun," Susan volunteered, "what did you have in mind?"

"Along the hiking trail, about an hour from here," Stephen said, "there's a gorge with a beautiful stream running through it. We could go back there and maybe go for a swim or something."

Peter liked the sound of this, because it meant he would be spending the afternoon with Susan!

"Sounds good to me," he volunteered.

"Why don't we grab some drinks and snacks from the kitchen?" Cheryl suggested.

"We better bring an old blanket or something to sit on," Susan added.

After some further discussion the boys agreed to meet the girls at their cabin for 1 o'clock.

* * *

Back in their cabin the boys packed a knapsack with their swimsuits, towels and a few other necessities, and then a second one with the blanket and the food and drink. Then they rushed off to meet the girls, who were also ready. The four of them left the camp and started to hike with Stephen leading the way. Their progress along a well marked trail was punctuated by Cheryl and Stephen trading quips about his supposedly hopeless sex life, which kept Susan and Peter laughing for most of the time.

After about three quarters of an hour, Stephen suddenly veered off to the right into a small opening between the trees.

"Time to leave the marked trail," he explained, pointing at an eagles nest high atop a dead tree.

"That's our guide post," he continued, "you can see it easily from the top of the next two rises; so if you get lost just walk towards it and you'll end up here."

The hikers, with Stephen leading the way traversed two little valleys deep in the trees, each time coming to the top of a ridge, where, as he had explained, they could easily spot the eagle's nest. It was only a short walk further along the second ridge until the gorge came into sight. Stephen led them down to a small clearing near the edge of some deeper water, that was fed by some moderate rapids a bit further upstream. They were far enough away from the noise of the water higher up to talk in more or less normal tones.

"Look at that," Susan exclaimed, "it's beautiful!"

"There's a water fall much farther down, but you wouldn't want to swim to close to it, because if you went over it you'd be lucky to survive. But there isn't much current here, so it's safe. There's another pretty spot just off the marked trail about a mile downstream, but it's not so great because so many people use it, and don't clean up properly."

"How did you find this?" Cheryl asked.

"It hiked along the river bank from the other place, and climbed the rocks beside the waterfall and then continued upstream."

"What about the short cut?" Peter asked.

"I counted my steps and used a compass, and some dead reckoning," Stephen explained, "now it's my personal private campsite; and I don't have to share it with the yahoos who go to the other one!"

Peter was impressed, but after so much hiking, he was also hot, so further exploration didn't have much appeal; and the clear water looked very inviting.

"Why don't we swim first, and then eat afterwards?" he suggested hopefully to the others.

This suggestion was met with enthusiasm.

"Where do we change," Susan asked, "in the trees?"

"No there's a better spot," Stephen replied, "just between those big rocks over there. There's a flat one just like a table behind them so you don't have to get your things dirty by putting them on the ground. And there's just enough cover from those two up front to conceal a person ... unfortunately!" he added grinning at Cheryl.

Peter looked at the large boulders a little dubiously; you certainly would need to position yourself a bit carefully if you didn't want to put on a show!

"That's fine mister," Cheryl said grinning back, "Why don't you change first; if they hide you, I'll have nothing to worry about!"

1...34567...9