The People Pleaser Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley and Debi returned from the ladies room not long after and immediately after they got back the club's DJ announced it was closing time. Michael's solemn mood seemed to change back to a jovial one once the ladies returned.

As they were announcing last call Michael said, "How about we all go back to my house and have a little hot tub party?" Hayley and Debi were enthusiastic over the idea. Chris had his doubts but with a little persuasion and pleading from Hayley, he conceded into going with them. He wondered if this was the right thing to do. After all this was new to him and he wasn't gay. ‘6th time tonight.' He told himself but as He and Hayley walked to his BMW. She turned and kissed him. Deep and passionate. God he loved her lips. That removed any doubt he had. They got in the car and sped away to Michael's house.

House wasn't the word to describe Michael's home. It was more like an estate. The actual house was big but nothing to be amazed at. The property though, was immense. His home sat on a 30 acre wooded lot.

The house itself, a sprawling colonial, was set back from the main street about 20 acres. The entire property was ringed with trees and 10ft high stone wall. The trees camouflaged the wall so it wouldn't look so obtuse. The gate opened and Chris followed Michael's car up the driveway. He noticed how beautiful the property inside the gate was. It was well kept and wooded on both sides of the drive for the first 17 acres. Then the mini forest receded into a plush well groomed lawn.

The property was the first thing that distracted him from Hayley's advances on the ride form the club to there. She played with his cock almost the entire ride. Not that he minded, getting a hand job from a beautiful girl is something you don't ever turn down. The magnificence of the property distracted him completely. ‘Someday,' he thought to himself as he drove up the winding driveway, ‘Someday im gonna live in a house like this.'
They pulled into a roundabout that led to the front of the home. There Michael stopped and Chris stopped right after him. They all got out their cars.

As they walked up the front steps Chris said almost in awe, " Mike, you got a beautiful home here."

Michael turned to him as he turned the key in the lock on the front door and said, "Chris, you haven't seen anything yet." They walked into the house.

Chris was in awe. The house was definitely colonial but it still had a sense of magnificence to it. Later, Michael would give him the tour of the entire home. All 30 rooms.

Michael said, "Well, the domestics are fast asleep in their quarters Chris. So Mi casa zu casa. Help yourself to anything you like." Chris stood there, Hayley hanging on his arm

Hayley giggled and then pushed up his lower jaw with her petite hand. His mouth shut with a click. She giggled more and Debi joined in. Michael smiled as he watched them all.

Hayley then whispered in his ear, seductively and said, "He means me by the way." And giggled even more. "You can help yourself to me." Chris turned to her and kissed her. She giggled through the kiss. And grabbed his hand.

"C'mon Chris, The pool and hot tub are out back" Hayley said to him as she tugged on his arm.

As he walked out the back patio doors, Debi was already stripping down. Chris stared at her intensely until Hayley grabbed his chin and guided his view to her.

"Nuh uh uh. Chris, you're my date sweetie" She said as she pulled off the crop top to reveal her beautiful tits. Debby was already in the hot tub wearing nothing but her thong panties.

Hayley later told Chris that Michael told the girls not to go full nude because Chris was apprehensive of their extra parts. Michael though had no inhibitions. He stripped down to nothing. He really was a magnificent man. Tall, well muscled and hung. Chris looked at him and dreaded stripping himself. He wasn't by any means lacking in his endowment but compared to Michael, he looked small.

He watched as Hayley slid her skirt down those long legs. Revealing her entire body. She was bent over in her black thong. Her beautiful round ass pointed directly at Chris. She looked back at him in this pose. Her long dark hair falling down towards the ground. Her legs spread slightly apart. It was a pose actually. Tt was done totally for Chris's benefit.

She smiled, put her index finger in her mouth, and said, "Chris, are you gonna play with us or not?"

Not taking his eyes off of her, he started to unbutton his shirt. Stripping out of his clothes as he walked toward the hot tub. By the time he reached the edge of the hot tub. He was kicking off the last leg of his jeans.

Debi, hanging onto Michael for dear life, One hand on his shoulder, the other under the water said, "Nope. If you wanna come in those gotta go too." She nodded toward his briefs.

Hayley giggled and Michael smiled at him. Challenging him. Chris slid them down his legs and hopped in.

The rest of the evening, well not evening more like early morning, he played with Hayley in the hot tub. At one point, he watched Debi give Michael a blow job underwater. Michael timed her by his watch. And after 3 minutes when she came up she was giggling furiously with cum In her mouth. Chris laughed as did everyone else. Chris laughed at the silly bimbo though because she was making a total ass of herself.

After a little while in the hot tub Michael said, "Well, it's 4am. Debi and I are going to retire for the evening."

Chris nodded,standing up and getting out of the hot tub. "Mike, thanks for having me at your home" Chris said smiling. Then to Hayley as he helped her out of the hot tub, "Can I take you home Hayley?" She beamed at Chris and nodded shyly.

Michael got out of the hot tub himself and wrapped a towel around his waist. He turned to Chris and said, "Say Chris, it's a long drive back to the city. You're more than welcome to stay here for the night. Hayley would enjoy it and I have plenty of room."

Chris thought for a moment then said, "I don't want to be an imposition on You Mike."

"Nonsense." Michael said as he put his arm around Chris. "You're a good guy and Hayley likes you. Hell, I like you too. "

Chris looked to Hayley. She smiled and said, "Pleeeeeeeeeaase Chris. Let's stay."

Chris paused and thought about it. He was tired and the thought of the long drive back into the city exhausted him further.

"Well, as long as its no trouble Mike." He said apprehensively.

Hayley jumped up and down, clapping her hands and screamed, "Yaayyyy!"

"No trouble at all." Michael said and clapped Michael in the shoulder. "Let me show you to your room."

Chris lay on the bed of the guest bedroom. Hayley clad only in her thongs and stiletto heels straddled his chest and rubbed his cock with the crack of her ass. His mind was full of questions and he couldn't get into the sensation she was creating by rubbing him that way until he asked. Finally he did.

"Hayley how many times have you been here before?"

She giggled at this and said, "At one time I lived here. All of Daddy's girls do during their transition." Chris lay there quietly and reflected on this.

"How many girls does "Daddy" have?" he asked a little too sarcastically. Hayley didn't seem to notice.

"Oh, over the years I would say about 6. I was his second. Debi was his 3rd."

"So have you ever slept with Michael? " he asked tentatively. He didn't want to piss her off or seem the jealous type but he had to ask. Another of Chris's golden rules is "Chris don't share".

She stopped rubbing her ass against his cock. She looked at him and her face darkened. She searched Chris's face for signs of jealousy.
Finally she said, "Does it matter? That was a long time ago"

Chris smiled, feeling like anything but smiling he said, "No. It doesn't matter. You're with me now. That's what counts "

Hayley's face brightened. She smiled a huge smile and continued to rock on his cock. She then bent down and kissed him hard. She traced her tongue down to his chest and bit his left nipple.

"Owww!!!" he yelped as she bit down hard.

She giggled at his cry of pain and said, "sowwy." and giggled some more. When she reached his cock. He was all but primed and ready for her. Then she exclaimed "OH!!! I almost forgot." Hayley jumped off the bed and went to the dresser in the room. In the top drawer she pulled out an iPod and came back to the bed. She straddled his cock again.

"What's with the iPod?" Chris said.

She giggled and said, "Indulge me." as she placed the ear pieces in his ears And turned it on. Some techno mess filled his ears and his head.

She then commenced to run her tongue back down his chest to his stomach to his now fully erect cock. She gobbled his cock whole. Surprisingly, as she deep throated his manhood and slid his shaft in and out of her mouth, he noticed she was in synch with the beat of the music. He smiled and rested his head on the pillow, feeling the warm wet sensation of her mouth sliding up and down on his cock. He faintly heard her moaning as she took him fully in her mouth. He also heard something that sounded like a scream and dismissed it as just his imagination.

He looked up once when she was sucking his cock to see her cup and massage his balls. she traced her tongue around the tip, licking up all the pre cum he shot already. He watched as she lifted her head and a thin strand of saliva? Cum? Connected her chin to his cock. He smiled and she smiled back at him breaking the thin strand and going back to work on his cock. One thing was certain, Boy or girl, she really knew how to give head.

He rested his head back on the pillow listening to the fast beat of the techno music and her soft moans. Occasionally, he would hear another scream, distant and faint, but being so tired and content he didn't acknowledge it. After all was it really his problem?

She brought him almost to the point of orgasm when she stopped and moved up toward him again. She reached behind the pillow his head lay on and removed a small bottle of lubricant. Smiling at him, she kissed him thoroughly and then went back down to rub the lubricant all over his cock. Then he watched as she moved the thin strap of cloth that covers her bud to the side. She poured lubricant all over her first two fingers ands then immediately began to jerk off his cock with one hand while the lubricated fingers slid up her ass. She gently rocked back and forth on her hand as she slowly stroked Chris's cock. It was erotic and it showed. Chris's cock was rock solid hard. Tired or not, he was excited.

Finally, she removed her hand and gently lowered herself onto Chris's cock. Running her hands over his smooth almost hairless chest, she at first rocked slowly on his cock then sped up until she was almost in frenzy. Her hair whipped this way and that and she moaned and screamed his name as loud as she could. The girl really knew how to fuck! It was the best piece of ass Chris ever had. She had total control over her muscles and she would bring Chris to the point of orgasm only to bring him back down.

After a long, long time of her playing pogo stick with his cock, she brought him to a mind blowing orgasm. She fell down on him in a heap panting and sweating and kissing his face all over. He kissed her back and held her. When he tried to remove the earpieces, she pushed his hands down and shook her head. He barely heard her say, "not done yet." as she went down on him and cleaned off his cock with her tongue. Squeezing his cock and licking it. In doing this, she brought him to orgasm all over again.

He let his mind wander as she finished him off and cleaned him up and then lay on his chest. He fell asleep like that with her resting and dozing off on his chest. And he dreamed.

12