The Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly moved down her front, planting kisses on every patch of bare skin he could find. When he arrived at her chest, he lifted her shirt and bit lightly at her nipples, making her squeal. Soon he moved lower, until he arrived between her thighs. He pressed his mouth against her panty-covered crotch, eliciting a deep sigh from her. He moved the gusset of her panties aside and began to lightly stroke his tongue across her clitoris.

Now it was Susie's turn for heaven. She'd never had anyone do this to her, and it felt fabulous. Prof. Carlson soon had a finger deep in her pussy while his tongue ran across her clit. In a matter of minutes, her crotch was drenched with his saliva and her pussy juices.

"Oh my God, I've never felt anything like this, sir."

Prof. Carlson smiled to himself and ran his free hand up to her tits. To stimulate her further, he began pinching one of her nipples, and then he tried inserting a second finger into her pussy. This pushed Susie over the edge into her first real orgasm.

"Oh yes! I'm cooooooommmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiing!" she screamed, so loudly that Prof. Carlson worried briefly that the neighbors might hear her.

Her orgasm lasted nearly half a minute, and when she finally came down, she was panting hard.

"I guess I was wrong," she said.

"About what?" he asked, as he wiped his face on a nearby towel.

"I thought I'd had an orgasm before, but I was definitely wrong."

He smiled at her and stood up, his large cock pushing out the front of his boxers. Susie looked down at the bulge, and asked perhaps the dumbest possible question she could at that moment: "So, now what?"

He lifted her roughly off the bed and turned her to face away from him. He pulled her close and began grinding his cock hard against her ass and mauling her tits. She felt herself go weak in the knees and was again amazed at how his aggressiveness turned her on.

Then he whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to get fucked, Susie?"

"I think so."

"Say it."

"I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

"I'm ready to get...fucked."

"Ask me for it. No, beg me for it, Susie."

"Please?"

"Please what, slut?" She melted at this word. She never been called names like that (to her face), and she loved it.

"Please fuck me, sir."

"Not good enough. Ask me properly."

"Please fuck me hard, sir. I need your big cock in my wet pussy."

That's what he wanted to hear. He shoved her roughly onto her back onto the bed, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and slid his cock into her to the hilt in a single stroke.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

After letting her adjust to his entry, he slowly began to stroke in and out of her pussy. She ran her finger down between her legs and and began rubbing her clit in rhythm with his thrusts. He slid his cock back and forth from her soaking-wet pussy, and she groaned with pleasure at the penetration. He relished watching her tits dance while he pounded her, and he hoped the nearby camera could see it all.

In only a few more minutes, he began to feel that familiar tingling in his balls, but he didn't want to come just yet. He pulled out of her, and, as she groaned her disappointment, he moved up to straddle her chest.

"I want to titfuck you, Susie," he said.

"What?" She'd never heard that one.

"Push your tits together around my cock."

She did as she was told, and soon she realized exactly what he meant. He watched as his cock, slick with her pussy juices and his precome, slid easily between her huge mounds. Almost instinctively, as his cockhead appeared with each thrust forward, she put out her tongue to lick the underside. This was almost more than he could take, but he wanted to hold it together for just a few more minutes, so he soon moved off her to stand next to the bed again.

He removed his boxers at last and ordered, "Take off your top and get down on your knees in front of me, slut."

She smiled at his words and did as he instructed.

"I want you to suck my cock, and, when I'm ready, I'm going to fuck you again."

She knew that he was getting close and asked, "when can I see you come?"

He didn't answer, but instead grabbed her hair behind her head and shoved his cock into her mouth. She ran her hands behind him to squeeze his ass and let him roughly fuck her face. Occasionally he would pull his cock from her mouth and rub it all over her, smearing precome across her cheeks and forehead. This was even better than his fantasies.

After a few minutes, however, he knew that he couldn't last any longer. He lifted Susie up once more, turned her back to him and pushed her face-down onto the bed. He then lifted the back of her skirt, pulled her panties to one side, and again slid his entire cock into her pussy in one stroke. After letting her again adjust to his rather brutal entry, he grabbed her ponytails with one hand and pulled her head back. He leaned forward and began forcing his cock in and out of her pussy. With each thrust he pulled a little harder on her hair, making her moan with pleasure as she felt a wave of small orgasms sweep over her.

He knew this would be his favorite position: with her flat on her stomach, her tits pressed hard into the mattress, and him straddling her ass and his cock thrust deep inside her from behind. He loved it because he was in control -- and she loved it for the same reason.

Prof. Carlson soon felt his orgasm building, and decision time approached along with it. He pulled her head back again and whispered into her ear, "Are you ready for me to come?"

"Yes, yes! Give it to me."

"How do you want it? Do you want me to fill your pussy, or should I give you a shower?"

"I want it all over me, like before. Make me your whore."

He groaned at these words. That was all he could take -- and Susie knew it. He pulled his throbbing cock out of her cunt, rolled her onto her side, grabbed her hair and began pumping his cock directly over her face. Susie used one hand to gently massage his balls and the other to lift her tits towards his cock. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth just as he let loose, shooting stream after stream of come all over her cheeks, eyes, and forehead, into her hair, and onto her tongue. He thought he would never stop coming, and by the time he was done, she was again covered in his seed, his personal slut. After the deluge stopped, Susie continued rubbing the come all onto her face with his cockhead -- she knew he loved it, even after his release.

Prof. Carlson collapsed on the bed, and Susie crawled up next to him to put her head on his chest.

"Well, Professor? Do I pass."

He thought for a few seconds and said with a smile, "I don't know, Susie. Maybe I should fail you just so you'll have to take my course again." She poked him in the ribs for that one.

...

A few minutes later Thomas Carlson got up from the bed to turn off the video camera and returned to his wife on the bed. He smiled down at her and said, "Thanks, honey. That was a fabulous birthday present."

Susan Carlson smiled up at her husband. "My pleasure, sweetheart. Just don't you forget that my birthday is coming up in just a few weeks."

"I don't think there's any way I could."

They snuggled a little longer and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

12