The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night before we were to return to Keenesburg, Ms. Smeltzer said, "I think you deserve a very special reward tonight, Davey." When a saw a smirk on her face, I was immediately overcome with fear. I almost felt panicky. To me, "special reward" sounded like a phrase she would use to describe some kind of traumatic, hellacious ordeal that would somehow be even more evil and outrageous than anything she had already put me through.

When she saw the terror in my face, she chuckled and said, "You're scared. Haha. Good. I like when you're scared, and you *should* be scared of me. But ... you've found that out already. But I'm serious, Davey. I really am going to give you a special reward. You know why?"

"Why, ma'am?"

"Because it's been about 4 months now since you've gotten to squirt your pathetic goo from that pathetic thing between your legs, and all this time, you haven't complained, or said a peep about that. You even got out of your chastity tube back at Tyler's house... ha ... back when I made that little 'family' video for you, hahaha... and then when I put it back on you afterward... not a single word of complaint from you. And that's good. That tells me it's really sunk in what I told you back in April. You are nothing more... than a slave! You make NO choices. You have NO control. You have NO say over anything. And, as you obviously know now, and have obviously accepted, it is not your place to complain about ANYTHING. You do as you're told, and you accept anything done to you. Because that's your place in life.

"You think I've destroyed your life, Davey? No. Not at all. I've devoted more time, energy, and effort to you than any other TU student I've worked with the whole time I've been there. And I've gone WAAAAY out of my way to give you ... the *perfect* life for you. The life of a slave. It's happened even sooner than I thought, in fact. I had no idea your parents would just cut you off like *that*. But that is just... *outstanding*."

She smiled broadly as she took a moment to savor what had obviously been to her an unexpected and delightful surprise: With one little parcel mailed to my parents, she had rendered me homeless and helpless. Not a single person in the world would now care enough about me to come looking for me and check on my well-being. My Aunt Jane would be willing to receive me in Bellewood long enough for me to retrieve my things, but I knew she wouldn't try to come to me, and I knew she would cut me off, just as my parents had done, after I picked up my things. No one else in Bellewood (among the few friends I had there) would know where to find me, even if they did have any inkling I was in trouble.

That left only the people I knew outside of Bellewood. The complete list was: Ms. Smeltzer, Tyler, Shelly, Candice, and Dale. And as far as all of them were concerned, I was NOT in any trouble. I was living the perfect life for me.

But that night, I really did receive what, to me, was an incredibly kind and generous reward, considering its source. After Ms. Smeltzer unlocked my chastity tube and took it off me, I was allowed to lie on my back on the bed, and throw my knees back over my shoulders. Ms. Smeltzer smeared toothpaste on my butt plug and then jammed it in my ass. In a few seconds my ass started to burn, with pretty intense pain that lasted several minutes, until I adapted to it somewhat. Then she allowed me to stroke my dick with my own hand. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd been allowed to do that. She directed me to open my mouth and jack my dick, and be ready to swallow my own cum. She allowed me to pump it just the way I wanted, to enjoy a fully satisfying orgasm, notwithstanding the results of it going right into my mouth. Though the ball-shocker was still wrapped around my balls, and she held the remote in her hand, she didn't even use it... at least until I was finished and she had the chastity tube locked back on me. Then she couldn't wait to make me dance around the room a little.

Back at the house in Keenesburg, Ms. Smeltzer told Tyler, Shelly, and Candice that somehow my parents had come to the conclusion that I was gay, and that Tyler was my boyfriend. They thought that's why I wanted to spend the summer in Keenesburg, so, being homophobic bigots, they had disowned their son. I was now homeless and had no way to pay my tuition to stay at TU. Consequently, Ms. Smeltzer was taking me in, and I would live at her house. She asked the family if they would rather she go ahead and take me back to Trentstown with her now, or would they prefer me to stay with them for the next two weeks until it was time for Tyler to come back to school?

They said they would really appreciate me staying there, since, over the last week, no one had done any housework, and the place was an absolute wreck... which it was. Dishes were piled in both sinks and all over the counters and the stove. Laundry had piled up (or rather been strewn about, in every room). The living room and bedrooms were littered with plates, glasses, wrappers, etc. Obviously they had been counting on me returning to the house, so Shelly and Candice, who would otherwise have kept the place tidy, had done nothing. (And of course Tyler never did anything anyway, since his mother and girlfriend doted on him and did everything for him before I came into the picture.)

So I stayed there until the day came for us all to ride back to Trentstown. The 8-hour drive back was a repeat of our beginning-of-summer trip, involving me in the back seat orally servicing Tyler, Shelly, and Candice, as they took turns. Tyler said, "Davey, I'm really gonna miss you being my roommate. They might give me a new roommate, and who knows if I'll get along with him as well as you and I get along. But... Kelly said I'll be able to come over to her house and visit you as much as I want. I can just take the bus over there, it won't be too bad."

When they dropped me off at Ms. Kelly Smeltzer's house, I wore only a pair of Tyler's shorts, and one of his shirts. No shoes, socks, or underwear. I had nothing with me but a deactivated phone in my hand, which Ms. Smeltzer took from me when I came in. She had already confiscated my wallet three weeks earlier, and had made me use my bank card to empty my account of the couple thousand dollars I'd saved, to help finance her vacation (as though she needed my money). Everything I owned, apart from what was now at my Aunt Jane's house, had been stored at Ms. Smeltzer's house over the summer. I never again saw any of those items except the clothes. Tyler, Shelly, and Candice handed the remotes, to my vibrating butt plug and ball shocker, to Ms. Smeltzer, in essence transferring me into her custody.

For the next eight months, I was a prisoner in Ms. Smeltzer's house. The only time I ever stepped out of it was when she drove me to the truck stop because Dale would be passing through and he was going to "look after me" for some time on the road. The time intervals depended on his itinerary, so I might be imprisoned in his sleeper cab for anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. On two occasions Dale found a "little fagboy" in a porn shop and brought him back to the truck. Each time it was a 19- or 20-year-old, thin and scrawny like me. First Dale would abuse the young man, and then Dale would let the guy have his way with me.

On a few other occasions, Dale would meet another trucker over dinner in a truck stop restaurant, and, if they started talking about their particular proclivities, Dale might feel safe in informing his new friend that he had a "little fagboy slave", waiting in his sleeper cab to service them both.

But, as I said, at Ms. Smeltzer's house I was a prisoner. I was naked all the time, and of course I did all the chores when she was home. But when she was not home, she kept me shackled and chained in a finished attic. There was carpet, but no furniture in the room besides a rather plush chair, and an end table beside it. The chain did not allow me to reach either, so all I could really do was sit or lie on the floor all day long while she was at work. She left me with a dog dish of water, and a bucket for a toilet. She gave me no food all day long. At first the hunger was hard to endure, but after the first week I got used to it. And I usually just lay on the floor and slept all day long anyway, especially if she had forced me to stay up all night the night before, either doing useful chores, or doing something tedious like licking every inch of all the floors while she slept. Some nights Ms. Smeltzer went to bed and left me skyping with Shelly, who would watch as I fucked my ass with dildos and vibrators, or spanked myself, or tortured myself in whatever capricious way Shelly dreamed up. And there were also nights when Tyler rode the bus to the house and visited, and Shelly was always connected, to see what he would make me do.

When she came home, she might release me right away, or she might make me wait an hour or two. Sometimes she would unhook the chain and make me sit in front of the chair in the attic, and lay my head back on it. Then she would sit on my face and enjoy a glass of wine while I was expected to tongue her asshole and try to breathe, which was obviously next-to-impossible.

When she took me downstairs, it was time for her to feed me by dumping food on the kitchen floor and making me eat it. Eventually, she indulged her desire to shit right into my mouth and make me eat it, and needless to say she inflicted on me unspeakable amounts of pain with whips and paddles. Beating me would make her pussy gush, and she would ride my face while I was still sobbing from the pain. Sometimes she wouldn't even remove the ball gag, as my tongue was apparently not necessary.

After five or six months of never-ending torture and abuse, I had become mentally rather numb. I had lost any sense of hope that I would I ever escape the "perfect life" into which Ms. Smeltzer had ensconced - more accurate to say entrapped - me. Just as she had said, it was not my place to make any decisions or have any control. My purpose for being alive at all, for being an animated creature, was just to do as I was told and accept whatever was done to me.

So in March, when Dale and I passed through Bellewood, and stopped at my Aunt Jane's house per Ms. Smeltzer's command, I faithfully carried out the order she had given me: I was to go to my aunt's door with Dale and say, "Hi, Aunt Jane. This is my new boyfriend, and we've come to get my stuff." Aunt Jane was thoroughly disgusted that I was "dating" a man who was obviously as old as my father. She opened her garage and then stood on her porch with her arms crossed while Dale and I loaded the boxes into his empty trailer. He strapped the boxes down, and I gave my aunt a sad wave as we climbed into his truck and hit the road.

Back in Trentstown, at the truck stop, Dale and Ms. Smeltzer climbed into his sleeper cab so she could give him a blowjob while I transferred the boxes to her car. At the house, we put all the boxes in the living room, and she sat on her living room sofa and watched while I unpacked them all. As I removed each item, she casually sipped wine and either said, "I can probably use that", or "Throw that away."

Old yearbooks? Tossed. Pictures I drew or colored when I was a kid? Tossed. Trophies or medals I'd been awarded during my school years? Tossed.

And so after that night, every link to my old life, my "imperfect" former life, was broken. Never again would I be David, from Bellewood, son of my parents, and nephew to my aunt. Now I was Davey, the complete slave to a woman in Trentstown.

And I thought it would remain so forever. But looking back now, I realize that Ms. Smeltzer probably reached a point where the novelty of having a completely helpless boy at her mercy, and using him to indulge sadistic fantasies that she had perhaps contemplated for years, began to wear off. Or maybe once she had fully carried out her conquest of my life and spirit, I was no longer any kind of challenge. So when a new girl named Brandi started working at Maggie's Restaurant, and befriended Shelly, there was a new face watching my torments from Keenesburg, by skype. Brandi was 18; by that time I was 20, and as she watched Tyler, or Ms. Smeltzer, or both, abuse me, and make me lick and suck ass, pussy, balls, dick, or feet, once again I heard "wowwww" and "that's sooo hot" from a newly-fascinated neophyte to our world of degrading kink.

Brandi was fat and not at all attractive to me, plus she had a loud, annoying laugh, and just an overall way about her I found rankling and abrasive. She also smoked cigarettes, which I always had found a turn-off. As far as I knew, she had never had a boyfriend. She made it clear that if she DID have a boyfriend, she would want one who was as wimpy and compliant as I obviously was. She was DYING to meet me, and since she had a car, Ms. Smeltzer told her she was welcome to drive it to Trentstown and come get to know me better. "I don't think Davey's ever had a girlfriend, but as you can see, we've taught him well how to please, and serve. So if you like him, I might just let you two date."

My stomach turned at the thought. Eating Ms. Smeltzer's shit was almost less revolting. But sure enough, a couple of weeks later Brandi managed to get herself three days off from the restaurant: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. When she got off work Sunday night, she couldn't wait to leave. She jumped in her car and drove through the night to Trentstown, arriving at dawn. After Ms. Smeltzer let her in, she told Brandi to wait in the living room "while I go get your boyfriend." She led me by a leash, crawling into the living room, where I was to greet Brandi by kissing her feet, which I did. Then Brandi turned around so I could kiss her enormous ass as well, and with that, Ms. Smeltzer handed Brandi the leash. Brandi pulled it up and had me stand, so she could survey me fully. She licked her lips as she savored the sight of the weak, scrawny, helpless figure before her. I was about an inch shorter and probably weighed half as much. Ms. Smeltzer's sparse diet for me meant that I was skin-and-bones, and always lacking energy or strength.

Brandi got a close look at my chastity tube and ball-shocker, and had me turn around to get a look at the vibrating butt plug. Ms. Smeltzer handed her both remotes, and she tried them out with relish; she had been looking forward to using them for weeks. Ms. Smeltzer showed her where all the "tools" were kept: whips, paddles, dildos, vibrators, chains, shackles, cuffs, etc. She showed her the upstairs room where I had spent so many hours whenever Ms. Smeltzer was out of the house. Then she showed her a guest room, with a bed, in which Brandi could sleep. Where I slept, during Brandi's visit, would be totally up to her.

When it was time for Ms. Smeltzer to go to work, she said, "OK, I'll be home around 5:30. You two have fun getting to know each other."

"Oh, I will," said Brandi. "I don't know if HE will, HAHAHA. But I don't really care, HAHAHAHA!"

I bristled at her loud, annoying laugh. Ms. Smeltzer winked at her, and headed out the door to go to work.

12