The Perils of Pauline: Pauline Hooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

She tugged down as Pauline lifted her butt to allow them to be pulled all the way down and off. Penelope held the pants before lifting herself up; she nodded at Pauline who pulled her pants down. They didn’t look at Jack as they wiped the white and blue delicate garments over their faces.

Jack’s smile returned, “Smell good, do they”?

Penelope looked away, “Your disgusting making us do this, how could you, you’re an animal”.

Jack smacked the belt down on the bed between them, “Even disgusting animals mate and tonight I’m your Lion King”. He moved towards the frightened woman, “Stick them under your nose a see how good them pants smell”.

With a shaking hand Penelope lifted Pauline’s pants to her nose, Jack swung on Pauline, “Go on let me see you giving hers a good sniff”.

He stood straight and looked at his two playthings as they half lay half sat on the bed with each others pants held to their cute little nose’s.

Jacks eyes fell on Penelope, “Keep sniffin but lay back on the bed and open your legs, show us what you were playing with, lets see how nice it is”.

She slowly shook her head, but Jack raised the belt above Pauline as he said, “Do it”. Still shaking her head she lay back, she stifled a little sob with the pants. She moved to straighten her legs but Jack shook his head, slowly, with her knees still up, her legs parted to reveal a thick dark bush above two fleshy lips, Jack smiled in triumph.

“Now use your free hand and show us what you were doing”, he kept the belt close to Pauline as he watch Penelope’s hand slide down, over her stomach, and in to the curly bush, her finger slid between the opening of her slit and started to rub the end of her clit.

Jack’s eyes held Penelope’s like a snake and a mouse, “Faster, give it a good finger feel, lets see some juice”, with a little whimper she rubbed harder.

He stood above the bed gloating in triumph at the pathetic full bodied mid twenty’s woman, one hand holding a pair of another woman’s pants under her nose, the other hand tickling her own cunt, he enjoyed the sight of her fingers pushing up between the fleshy hood.

“That’s it, push your finger all the way up”, he just stood and watched, he could see her finger was wet. He said more to himself more than her, “What could be nicer then watching a women finger fuck her cunt”? He smiled down at her, “I do believe I know”.

Jacks eyes moved to Pauline, “Stop sniffing her pants it’s time for you to taste the real thing”, Pauline’s saucer like eyes returned but before she could protest Jack had her by the arm, his belt menacing her again, “Get your face in between her legs and do it kneeling on the bed with your cute ass up, with your back arched low and just concentrate with what’s nice between her legs, you should enjoy that, she’s got herself started, and while your doing that I’ll concentrate on what’s between yours, now do it”.

With the aid of Jacks firm grip on her hair Pauline bent between the sniffling Penelope, her face only an inch from the thick dark bush when Jack said, “Just like the movies make sure I see that tongue up that hole and working at a fair rate of knots. Lots of wet slurping noise’s, her coming in your face is what I want and what I’ll get or you’ll get more than you bargained for”.

Jack stroked his cock as it grew rigid again, his eyes riveted on Pauline’s active tongue, he watched as it moved between the fleshy folds of her cunt searching for the hard nub, her nose pressing in to the thick curly bush, her arched back propelling her head forward, rocking her chin and mouth between the spread legs as it searched for the thing that would make Penelope active and end this humiliation.

Penelope went to move but Jack sat beside her, “Keep those pants up your nose, my these look hard, are they”?

His fingers toyed with her nipples, pulling at them, then a gentle rubbing until he heard a groan from behind the pants, Pauline’s tongue was doing just what he hoped, he bent and sucked on the hard long nipple, forcing more moans.

He sucked and licked at her nipples, waiting until her hips started to move, they were gently raising up to Pauline’s mouth. As he got off the bed he watched the hips now quickly gyrating on to the sucking mouth. He knelt behind Pauline, he placed his fingers ether side of the exposed holes and pulled her cunt lips apart, his tongue flicked out and licked at the open slit.

A slightly muffled squeal became a long low moan as he licked at the sensitive flesh, she didn’t take long, soon Jack could taste her wetness as he heard more moans from the mouth of Penelope, both women were highly aroused, Jack stood up and pushed his cock in to Pauline’s cunt, it slid in all the way.

Slowly at first Jack started fucking the wet hole, nice long slow strokes, stopping, waiting for her ass to wiggle before plunging in again. Every stroke got harder, firmer, faster, he was getting faster and as he did he could see the woman’s head pushing further between the out stretched legs. The hips pushing up meeting the active tongue as it drove up her she was almost eating at the hot cunt.

He could see Penelope was going to do just as he hoped, she was building to a climax, suddenly she squealed and juice spurted in too Pauline’s face, Jack thumped on, banging himself in, he had all on to hold the ass that moved on his cock. As he carried on his fucking to his surprise so Pauline carried on licking at the sopping wet juicy cunt in her mouth and Penelope’s motor was starting up again, that was to much and he shot his hot cum in to Pauline wet cunt.

He didn’t pull out straight away he just left it up her as her cunt muscles drained out the last drops of his cum. When he did eventually pull out he pulled both women to him, “Come on ladies lick it clean”.

He just stood there as two active mouths worked on his cock, “Keep it up ladies, I want it hard again and hard again fast”.

Jack enjoyed a very nice five minutes of sucking and licking of the women’s mouths all over his cock, so much so that soon he was hard again, “That’s good, all right Penelope, ass fucking time and it’s your ass I’m going to fuck”.

She looked a little worried as she said, “I don’t know if I can do that, I’ve never done that before couldn’t you just use me like her”?

Jack grabbed her hair as he lay down on the bed, “I make the fucking rules and the fucking rule is, I’ve fucked a cunt so now you get a lesson, I fuck an ass, your ass, so get it over here and climb aboard”.

Jack lay on the bed; Penelope looked at the long hard cock, thick and sticking straight up, also at his hand as his fingers clicked beckoning her to him.

Penelope looked at him, “I can’t, it’s to big, please don’t make me”.

Jack grinned, “You got cream on that table, use it”.

Penelope moved to the small dressing table and took the jar of Nevia, she looked at him for pity, she got nothing, all she got was a evil sneer as she put her left leg on the small stool, doing this allowed her free access to her now wide spread ass-hole, she looked away as he laughed, the bastard was taking delight in watching as she plunged two fingers in to the jar and moved them between her legs.

He smiled and nodded at her, watching her humiliate herself as she opened her legs and pushed cream covered fingers up her ass-hole, Jack watched her with a sickly grin on his face, before he said “Come and slip some of that on my cock”.

Penelope moved over to the bed, looking away as she smeared cream over the top of the enraged purple head, she heard him say, “That’s it baby now sit yourself on it ”.

With a look of horror she moved on to the bed, straddled him and held his rampant cock. Biting her lip she put her ass-hole over it, staring at him she held the throbbing male meat and pointed it at her tight entrance. She relaxed as much as she could as she forced herself to slide down on to it.

As she did she looked at him, “How could you make me do this? It hurts, I don’t like it, please don’t make me”.

It was as though she hadn’t spoke, he just ignored her pleadings and forced her down then turned and looked at Pauline, “Come here you and sit on my face, I want to tongue fuck that tasty cunt of yours and you can play with her tit’s while I fuck a couple of very nice holes”.

As Penelope moved her ass on his cock Pauline straddled his face. Jack watched the neat slit descend towards his face; he stuck his tongue out savouring the moment it would come in contact with the opening wet cunt.

Just before he could enjoy sucking and licking at the sweet hole he reminded her to kiss and play with Penelope’s body, and he told her, “Do her good I will be watching”.

Her heard her squeal as his tongue slipped up her slit, to his surprise he heard them kissing almost immediately, he knew he had power over them but this was so good. Her ass pushed up and down his shaft, he could hear both of the squealing and he could taste the wetness of Pauline’s cunt, it was too much for Jack.

He pushed her off, “Right you”, he pointed at Penelope, “Get on your back I want to fuck your ass while I look at you”, he looked at Pauline, “And you get your mouth back on her cunt and keep your mouth open, I will want to use your lips a few times while I’m enjoying fucking her ass”.

He knelt on the bed, Penelope’s thighs were spread as wide as they could be as Pauline knelt over her left leg and started licking the wet gash. Jack first stuck his cock in her mouth, he thought god that looks good as her cheek pushed out as his cock drove in. Twenty strokes had his cock wet and slippery; he pulled out and pushed at Penelope’s ass-hole, this time it slid in all the way, he grinned at her, “Like a hot knife in to butter”.

His right hand held Pauline’s head, first pushing it further in to the open cunt then dragging it back to lick over his cock as in drove in to the tight ass-hole, occasionally he would pull it all the way out so he could feel Pauline’s tongue on it as she sucked it in to her mouth.

Jack lasted another ten minutes before he built himself up to cuming in Penelope’s ass, then pulled it out and slid it in to an open mouth for Pauline to clean.

It was three thirty in the morning, Jack looked at the two females, “I think I’ll spend the rest of the night right her, right between you two”.

Pauline looked up, “Don’t you think we have apologized enough, please let us sleep we have a long way to travel today”.

Jack got on the bed, “Lay ether side of me, you can sleep on the train, that is if I choose to let you go”.

Reluctantly the women moved ether side of him, he laid there heads on his chest and draped his arms over them feeling a breast in each hand, his fingers toyed with hard nipples, “Play with it ladies”, he gave a small laugh, “You never know I may just go to sleep”.

Jack did not sleep; he humiliated the two women for the rest of the night. Holding both their heads in each hand driving first one mouth then the other down on to his meat. Watched them as they lay at his cock, a tongue tickling and licking each side of the head. If he felt himself coming he would stop them and make them explore each other’s bodies with their tongues, his hand was quick to slap their ass’s if the tongue was not up far enough, much to his enjoyment it never was.

When he decided he wanted to cum again he had them 69 each other, he didn’t allow them to stop even if they climaxed. He walked each side of the bed sticking his cock in a pussy, cunt or mouth, he could do what he liked to them, when he liked and with no argument. He was very pleased with himself, he came first in Penelope’s mouth, then her cunt and last up Pauline’s ass, he was determined to have had all six holes that night.

He pulled his overalls back on and pulled Pauline back to her room, as he closed her door he looked back at her, “Let that be a lesson to you not to annoy people”, he closed the door and returned to his office.

As he walked across the small courtyard Pauline knocked on Penelope’s door and slid in, “That was great almost as good as those two brothers where, do you remember when we pretended to get locked out and had to wake them at some ungodly hour”?

Penelope laughed, “Well it’s more fun than getting involved with men, we still get fucked but without the hassle and they like to think they know it all”.

Pagan.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers
12