The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my husband ran off with his slut secretary and for a long time before that I had been frustrated sexually. He never cared about my needs. For a while he would fuck me about once week, like he was carrying out his marital obligation, and it didn't matter whether I came or not. In the past year we hardly had sex at all.

I had resorted to talking to online Dom's regarding my feelings and urges. They assured me that the feelings I had were the natural desires of a submissive woman. I enjoyed reading stories about what the Dom's did, but I thought that although I wanted to experience those things, I never would act on it. In general I am not a submissive person, but in the sexual arena I crave to be handled roughly and told what to do.

My conservative upbringing taught that thinking about sex was dirty and something good girls avoided. For me to pursue any sexual fantasies was out of the question. When I was young my father would discipline me by whipping me with his leather strap, after making me smell it. At other times I was made to kneel in the dark. I think now that these episodes re-enforced my submissive longings, as painful as they were at the time. The smell of a leather strap still makes me quiver.

When Sam explained the job to me I was instantly wet. At last I would be able to finally experience all the things I had lusted for all those years. But I was also apprehensive about what was going to happen to me. I knew I would be degraded and used as a sex toy by Sam and have to do whatever he ordered me to. If I am honest with myself I have to admit that I wanted this very much.

The excitement I felt as he made me strip and then teased me with the crop was incredible. I wanted to shout for joy that finally I was experiencing things that I had been fantasizing about for so long. The thought of going in to work everyday and reporting to a boss like Sam both thrilled and frightened me. I knew he would probably make me play with other women, an idea that sometimes was revolting, and at other times strangely exciting.

I thought I was going mad at having these thoughts and cravings, but I knew that this was the opportunity to see if I was a really TRUE submissive. Sam seemed so sure of himself and his ability to dominate me. If anyone could do it, he was the one to train me and propel me into the lifestyle I craved.

All these thoughts rushed through me in the time it took him to get Karen on the phone and summon her to the office. By the time he had hung up I had resolved to obey him and not question anything he asked me to do.

Chapter 5 – Sam

With some effort I controlled my raging hard on and allowed Vickie to get dressed again in her skirt and jacket before Karen arrived.

"Come in, Karen. Vickie and I have had a good talk, and she has accepted my offer of employment as my personal assistant. I would like you to take her back to your office and complete all the paperwork. Her salary is to be $75,000 a year."

Karen looked at Vickie and quickly sized up the situation. Vickie's skin was still flushed and her eyes hot. Her posture and demeanor signaled her resignation to the conditions of her employment. Karen knew that I had broken Vickie's feeble attempt to maintain her dignity and conceal her sexual needs.

"Wonderful," said Karen. "I know you will like it here, Vickie. Come with me and we'll take care of all the details. We can also chat some more and get to know each other better."

"Good," I said. "And Karen don't forget about our meeting this evening at 6 pm in my office."

She smiled. "I won't forget." Vickie followed her out of my office without saying a word.

The rest of the day I busied myself with little tasks, but my mind kept returning to the image of Vickie in her high heels and panties. I made a note to myself to send her to Victoria's Secret with the company credit card to buy all kinds of sexy lingerie. I would speak with a friend who worked there to make sure Vickie was not conservative in her selections. What Vickie would be wearing under her office attire would be "Vickie's Secret", and mine.

At 5:30 I opened my office bar and poured myself a whisky. Then I uncorked a bottle of good Chardonnay to serve to my manager of human resources. Our evening conferences always seemed to go better when wine was available.

Promptly at six Karen knocked on my door. Everyone else had gone home, and I had phoned my wife to tell her I would be working late. "Come in Karen, and lock the door behind you," I said.

"Yes boss. I am here as ordered."

I handed her the glass of her favorite wine. "Let's sit on the couch and you can tell me what you think of my new assistant."

Karen sat and tucked her gorgeous legs under her. She was wearing a loose skirt and tailored blouse that hugged her firm young tits. How I got so lucky to have a good business and such a beautiful and willing subordinate I don't know. Of course her willingness might be related to the fact that I paid her almost $200,000 a year.

"Sam, you have yourself a winner in Miss Vickie," she began with a smile. "She was still so turned on when I got her back to my office I had to wipe her forehead with a damp cloth."

"Really? I knew I had her going. If I had kept it up I could have made her cum. What did she say?"

"She was very embarrassed and suspected that I had told you enough about her to encourage you to treat her the way you did. But I got her to relax and see the bright side. She needs this job and realized it was best to find out quickly what she had to do to get it."

"What did she say about the way I treated her?"

"That you dominated her completely and made it clear the job involved her sexual submission. She said she had never been so turned on in her life. She was raised to be a proper lady and never do wild and crazy things, but in ten minutes you broke her and brought out her sexual need to be bossed around by a strong man."

"She's not like you," I joked, "doing wild and crazy things all your life."

"Like this you mean?" Giving me a sexy smile she put her hand on the bulge in my pants. Her fingers searched until they closed around my growing erection.

"Whaooo," I laughed. "You haven't even finished one glass of wine, and I haven't heard all of what Vickie said."

"Pour me another glass then. But I'm going to take a hold of Mr. Happy again to see how you react to what I'm telling you."

I got up and returned with the wine bottle, not bothering to try to hide my excitement.

"My what a big thing you have my dear," she teased. "Why don't you let it out so I can pay proper attention to it.?"

"No way.... not yet. But you can touch it through my pants if you want, while you talk to me." I sat beside her and filled her glass. No sooner had I placed the bottle on the floor than she resumed her hold on my rigid cock. Taking small sips of wine she related her conversation with my new personal assistant.

"Vickie told me you had made her take her skirt and panty hose off. Is that true? If so you were taking a big risk that she would make trouble."

"It's true, but there wasn't much risk. She was not an employee at that point. And I could tell she wanted to do it."

Karen ran a long fingernail up and down the ridge in my pants. "Still, as your human resources manager I have to advise you to get something on her so she cannot complain in the future."

"Good idea," I said, trying to control my mounting excitement. "I want you to set up a three-way with you and me and her, and secretly film it. Then we can use to prove she is a willing participant if we have to. What else did she tell you?"

Leaning toward me, Karen whispered in my ear, and at the same time lowered her hand to where her fingernails could rake and tantalize my balls. "Vickie said that the combination of being humiliated and made to submit brought out feelings she did not know existed. She said that when you touched her with crop she thought she would explode. Her pussy was soaking and she kept expecting you to lay her out on that big glass table and fuck her. Why didn't you?"

"I wanted to torment her and prolong the process. It will be all the sweeter when she is forced to beg for it. Also, I want her to experience some physical pain first, so that she is thoroughly cowed and will submit to anything."

"What do you plan to do to her?"

"The next time I am going to explore those big tits. I may tie them and torture them a while before I make her cum and then fuck her."

"Ummmm.... I have such a naughty boss," said Karen as she squeezed and pulled on my cock. "Where do you get such ideas?"

With uncanny accuracy I reached over and closed my fingers on her nipple through her blouse. Her eyes popped wide open as I twisted and squeezed. "This is just a sample," I snarled. "After I put clamps on her buds I will whip the sides of her tits with the tip of my belt."

Karen liked her sex rough, and she was immediately turned on by the image of my torturing Vickie. She lay back on the couch and opened her legs, still gripping my cock. "What else are you going to do to her?"

I pulled Karen's nipple out from her body. "I have a little suction device that I'm going to put on her nipple. It will suck and stretch her flesh to twice its normal size. Then I will roll it between my fingers and nibble on it with my teeth, like this...." My mouth came down and nipped her through her blouse.

"Ohhhh... I want to see it.... Can I be there?? ... Ohh shiitt that feels good...."

"Why do you want to be there?" I teased.

"I have things I want to do to her too."

My hand began a journey under the loose skirt that had ridden up her legs. Knowing Karen there would probably be no panties in my way.

"What do you want to do to her?" I asked sweetly.

"I want to show her how good it feels to have a woman lick her pussy. She told me she had never been with a woman before. I know just how to drive her crazy with lust."

"Merely by using your beautiful mouth?"

"No, I have a favorite vibrating toy that I would shove up her ass at the same time."

"Like this?" My finger had found her bare pussy and was wet with her juices. Slowly I moved it a little further and began to ease it up into her ass. She bucked like a spurred horse and squealed with pleasure.

"YESSS.... God you make me so hot....."

I was tired of fooling around. Between Vickie and Karen I had almost, but not quite, cum ten times that day. "Get out of those clothes Karen," I ordered. "I'm ready to fuck."

She needed no urging. In less than a minute she was naked, standing by the couch and undulating her fabulous body in front of me. I picked her up under her ass and hugged her to me as I carried her over to the big table.

"Sit your ass down on the glass while I get rid of my pants."

"Ooooo... it's so smooth and cool...."

"Shut up and raise your knees..."

I am a tall guy, and the angle was perfect for entering her. She was easy and tight and warm and cool all at the same time. That first thrust was the most delicious. I leaned back and watched her tits bounce as she humped me, driving herself toward an early climax. Karen is the most multi orgasmic woman I have ever known, and every one always seems more intense than the last.

"Fuck me you big bastard..." she screeched. "I'm ready for number two already and I'm going to squeeze it out of you."

That did it for me. I grabbed a tit and ploughed into her, driving her across the glass and then pulling her back again for more. Her pussy milked me to an ecstatic climax.

"You're incredible," I said when I got my breath.

"I like you too," she laughed. "Now when are we going to break in your new assistant?"

"Tomorrow night, same time, same place," I said.

Chapter 6 – Vickie

After I left Karen's office I somehow found my way to the elevator and punched the button for the parking garage where I had left my car. I was in a daze, still sexually aroused, but incredulous at the situation. Karen had encouraged me to go with flow and be honest about my sexuality. I had signed all the papers and was now officially Sam's personal assistant.

When I reached my car there was no one around. I unlocked it and slipped in to the soft leather seat. As I maneuvered into driving position the edge of the seat rubbed against my pussy and set me off again. I was craving release from the incredible sexual tension. Before I knew it my hand was under my skirt and pulling aside the edge of my soaked panties. It felt so gooood....

"Ahhhhh......" It took only a few seconds of direct clitoral stimulation to make me cum. I bounced on the seat and leaned my head into the steering wheel.

I think I must have blacked out for a few seconds, because when I looked up I saw a man getting into the car next to mine. He gave me a strange look but backed out quickly and was gone. What had he seen? I felt I was totally out of control.

Alone again I closed my eyes and began replaying my interview with Karen. Why had I been compelled to give her so much information about my sexual desires and my lack of sex with my ex husband? Karen had obviously told Sam, and he had used that knowledge to manipulate me. He had made it clear that if I took the job I would be his plaything, doing anything he ordered in addition to my routine job functions.

My stomach started to wretch and I barely swung the door open in time to direct my puke on the floor of the garage instead in my car. My conflicting emotions had literally made me sick. The turn of events in my life had brought me to a point where I had lost my moorings. I was like a boat cast off in a rough sea, with no pilot at the helm.

But what could I do? I was shaking uncontrollably as I told myself that my need for money had to outweigh my concerns about what Sam might make me do. Yet I was aware in my gut that it wasn't only the money, and that I needed what Sam could give me. I would go through with the 30 day trial period and see what happened.

Gradually my shaking subsided and I was able to start the car. There were things I had to do to get ready for my first day of work. Number one was to get rid of all my panty hose and buy some garter belts and stockings. I had just enough money left on my credit card to be able to do that. It was a good thing that aside from the panty hose, which I had never liked anyway, Sam had seemed pleased with my general appearance, and I had plenty of other similar clothing that would be suitable for wearing to the office. Money for shopping had been no object with my philandering husband.

My dresses and suits were all exquisitely tailored to outline every curve of my body. Since my breasts were my best asset I always had my blouses made a little tighter than normal. With the right bra I had no trouble attracting male attention. Remembering how Sam had made me strip in his office, I resolved to buy a good selection of sexy bra and panty sets.

Feeling considerably better I drove out of the garage and headed for my favorite department store.

Chapter 7 – Sam

I was looking forward to my first day with my new personal assistant. As I left my home in the suburbs I told my wife I would be working late again that night. She had long since lost interest in sex, and she seemed content with spending my money and letting me work whatever hours I wanted. If she suspected I had other women, she kept it to herself.

What tasks should I give to Vickie on her first day? I remembered that George Stockwell, one of my best clients, was coming to town the end of the week and bringing his new trophy wife. This guy paid my company tens of thousands every year and expected to be entertained. Knowing George, he would want some exciting female company. It would be interesting to meet his new wife.

George always enjoyed a party atmosphere and he liked luxurious, exclusive settings. I would have Vickie arrange for an overnight cruise on a private yacht along the Florida shoreline. Vickie would manage everything and come along as the hostess. I might as well find out right away if she was up to the demands of the job.

Of course, right from the first I would have to continue with her training to please me sexually. And at the end of her first day she would be subjected to my planned three-some with Karen. Miss Vickie was going to have an eventful day.

Chapter 8 – Vickie

Dressing for my new job that first morning my mind was racing and butterflies were fluttering in my stomach. The last thing I wanted to do was throw up again, and I fought back the panic. If I could just let my sexual feelings over power the little voice in my head that kept telling me to run I would be all right. As excited as I was, that shouldn't be too hard.

I put on my new garter belt and attached the silky hose that caressed my legs. When I stepped into my 5 inch designer heels and looked at myself in the mirror I had to smile. This conservative, forty year old was being transformed into a sex goddess. My nipples started to stiffen as I tucked my breasts into a white silk bra and then slid a flesh hugging white lace camisole over my head. The combination shaped my tits into turrets that I knew would be outlined against the tight jacket of my business suit.

For a moment I considered going without any panties at all, but decided that would be too brazen. Better to let Sam make me take them off, or do it himself. A shudder went through me as I pulled up the white silk thong I had bought to go with the bra.

A black silk, knee length skirt and jacket completed my outfit. My long hair I coiled and packed on the top of my head, leaving visible a couple of silver pins that if pulled would release the thick tresses in the time-honored way that women have offered themselves to men over the centuries. A little light makeup and I was ready to make my debut. I felt sexy and was confident that Sam would approve of his new personal assistant.

As I drove into the city my excitement grew with each mile. I tried not to dwell on what Sam did to me during that first interview, but I could not get the feel or smell of the leather crop out of my mind. Would he use it on me again this morning? The thought made my nipples swell against the camisole.

Finally I turned into the parking garage. Another car had gone in just ahead of me, and I parked along side. When I looked over I was surprised to see Karen getting out. She walked around the back of her car and waited for me as I opened my door. I swung my legs out of the car, unable to keep my skirt from sliding up over my thighs and exposing the tops of my silky hose.

"Hi," she said with a knowing smile. "Nice outfit. Where did you set that sexy garter belt?"

I was mortified. My skirt must have gone up higher than I thought. "Oh, it's just something I picked up."

Karen laughed. "Don't let Sam see it or you will be on your back on that glass table before you have time for coffee."

"Ha, ha," I replied lightly. Although she had said it as a joke, I had the feeling that it could be true.

"Come with me," she said. "I'll take you to his office and get you started. He's probably already there."

I followed her, but after what happened yesterday I was leery of engaging in any conversation. It was clear that anything I said to her was going to be passed on to my boss.

Chapter 9 – Sam

Normally the first thing I do when I arrive at my office is make myself a cup of coffee. Now that I had a personal assistant, however, I would teach her to have a cup ready for me. On this her first day I would start the coffee, but not drink it until she arrived to serve it to me.

In a few minutes I heard Karen and Vickie coming down the hall toward my office. In a flash of inspiration I quickly retrieved the crop from the credenza and placed it across the top of my desk. I wanted to create the right atmosphere for Vickie's arrival.

123456...8