The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm.. you have a nice touch Vickie," she crooned. "Be careful or you'll get me going again."

Sam put his finger on her mouth. "Vickie is my personal assistant and assists me in many ways," he said softly.

"Does she know how to please a woman?"

"She's learning. Aren't you Vickie?"

"Yes Sir," I said, enjoying the way Carolyn was shivering at my touch.

"Don't be shy Vickie," said Carolyn. "Put your fingers anywhere you feel like. But I do want to hear the details of how Felicia fucked my husband. You know our biggest sex organ is in our heads."

I rested my breasts on Sam's back as I leaned over and slid my hand down between their naked bodies. My fingers ended up on the sensitive area at the top of Carolyn's pussy. I let them roam around there as I told the story.

"Felicia came in shortly after you left. She saw what I was doing to George and smiled like she wanted to join in. I noticed that she had changed out of her boat shoes into some high heeled sandals, and she had put on more makeup. She looked sexy as hell."

Sam stirred on the bed. "She is one hot little Latina," he said wistfully. "What happened next?"

My face hovered over Sam and Carolyn, and I spoke softly. "I told Felicia to strip for us. She stood right in front of George and rotated her hips. Then she began removing her shirt. She was not wearing a bra. She didn't need one. Those boobs stood up all on their own."

"Tell us about her nipples," said Sam.

"Yea, do," agreed Carolyn, snuggling against my hand.

I was enjoying my story-telling role. "Did you ever drip wet sand into cone shaped castles on the beach? Well, if you did you know what Felicia's tits and nipples look like. They are perfect little cones with pointy tops that stick out like the turrets on those sand castles."

"YUM.." purred Carolyn.

"I didn't know my new assistant was so literary," observed Sam. "That is an enticing metaphor."

Carolyn pushed her breasts up against Sam's chest. "I'll bet George went for those hooters in a big way," she said.

"You're right about that," I said. "He palmed her ass and pulled her close where he could get his mouth on them. I felt his cock grow an inch in my hand."

"Goddd...", sighed Carolyn.

"George sucked on one nipple, and then the other, all the while reaching under her skirt and pulling down her panties. When he got them to her ankles, she stepped out of them and straddled his lap. I could feel her wet pussy against my hand, which was still holding George's cock."

"AHHH....." Carolyn's hips started moving up and down on Sam like she was trying to nail him to the bed.

"I guided his cock into her and then sat back to watch the action. Felicia rode him hard and drove us both crazy with the noises she was making. He kept his mouth on her tits the whole time. It was incredible."

"OHHHH... I'M CUMMING AGAIN...", wailed Carolyn. She was insatiable. Sam squirmed and helped her as best he could, but I could tell he was not ready. I smoothed his hair out of the way and put my tongue in his ear, which I could tell he really liked.

Finally Carolyn rolled off of Sam and onto her back. Her body gleamed with a thin layer of sweat. She put her arm over her eyes and seemed to withdraw into another world. I thought maybe she was embarrassed by her over heated performance.

Sam looked at her and then stretched out on his back beside where I was sitting. His cock was wet with Carolyn's juices, and her gyrations had begun to rouse him from its weakened condition.

"Lick me clean," he said.

I was already turned on by telling them about Felicia and by seeing Carolyn cum, so I had no problem putting my head down and dabbing Sam's cock with my tongue. Every time he commanded me like that I felt a surge of heat in my loins, and this was no exception. Making his cock twitch and jump with my mouth was very arousing for me.

"Ahhh... that's it.... You are a good assistant. I think I'll keep you a while."

"Thank you sir," I said between licks.

"But you have on too many clothes. Take off that shirt so Carolyn and I can admire your big tits."

I sat up and quickly undid the buttons on my shirt. At that point I was really excited and wanted to feel Sam's hands on me, and Carolyn's too. When my shirt was off Sam reached up and pulled my half bra down so that my tits popped out over the top. The bra held them up nicely, keeping them firm and pushing my long, hard nipples slightly upward.

"Very nice," he said. "Carolyn, open your eyes and look at these beauties."

Carolyn uncovered her eyes and looked at me. Her lips formed a sinister-looking smile. "They're almost too big," she said. "But I'll bet they bounce nicely when your slap them."

My already damp panties got suddenly wetter.

"Let's see," said Sam. "You whip them while she finishes cleaning me up. Vickie, you sit on the edge of the bed and I'll stand beside it so my cock will be at the right level for you to do your job. That way Carolyn will have clear access to your tits."

"Yes Sir," I said, too turned on to think of anything else to say.

When he had me positioned like he wanted he took my hands and put them up on his shoulders. I was slightly bent with my mouth on his cock and my tits hanging free.

He turned to Carolyn, "She's all yours. Make her clean me good."

"Too bad I don't have George's little tit whip," she said. "I'll just have to make do with my hand. Maybe later you'll give her to me again so I can share her with George and we can use our toys on her."

"Of course," said Sam. "She is here to please you in any way you wish."

WHAP... WHAP....

Carolyn used the tips of her fingers to slap my vulnerable tits as I swabbed Sam's cock and balls with my tongue. He was still not totally hard, and I knew this could go on for a long time. In between slaps Carolyn pulled and pinched my nipples, just hard enough to reach the pain threshold. I began to moan.

"Ummm... ahhh... "

"Feel up between her legs," said Sam. "I'll bet my bitch assistant is hot as a toasted marshmallow and just as squishy. Open your legs, Vickie."

I did as he said and felt Carolyn's hand glide up the inside of my thigh. Her fingers reached my thong and slid under the edge like it wasn't there. The area was well lubricated.

"Whoa.." breathed Carolyn. "She is so ready."

"Poor girl hasn't gotten hers yet today," said Sam. "She has cleaned me pretty well. Why don't you go ahead and finish her off."

"My pleasure. Lie back on the bed Vickie."

Sam pushed me back until I was lying on the bed with my legs dangling over the edge. Two pairs of hands went to work pulling up my skirt and easing my thong down my legs and off. The cool air of the air conditioned cabin flowed over my exposed pussy. I closed my eyes and moaned in anticipation.

Carolyn must have gotten down on her knees between my legs, because I felt her face nuzzle up between my thighs and her hot breath blowing on me. She teased me for a few seconds and then thrust her tongue directly into my gaping pussy. I came immediately.

"AAAHHHHH.... GODD YESSSSSS... SOOOO GOOOOOD....."

She continued licking me until I calmed. When I opened my eyes I saw Sam looking down on me, his cock now fully erect. I wanted him to fuck me, but Carolyn stood up and pulled my skirt down to cover my hungry pussy.

"That's enough for now, Sam," she said. "We really should get dressed and go find George. Besides, I want to save you two for more fun later."

"OK," laughed George. "I wouldn't want anyone to think I lacked the discipline to control myself. Vickie, where do you think George is right now?"

I sat up on the bed. "George said he wanted to go for a swim in the pool, and Felicia went to put on her bathing suit. That's when George asked me to check on you."

"I want to see her in that bikini," said Sam. "Let's put on our suits and join them."

Chapter 25 – Sam

It was mid afternoon and the sun was still burning hot when we arrived at the little pool on the top deck. Felicia was in the water, swimming leisurely on her back, her pointy tits just poking through the surface. George and Captain Mike were sitting in pool chairs watching her. I surmised that James was driving the boat.

Vickie looked good in the brief bikini that Ginger had chosen for her. It gave her big tits lots of support and made the bellow out like flesh-colored balloons. When George saw her he whispered to me that he would like to put his hot dog in those buns. I told him that wouldn't be a problem.

"Get out of the water Felicia," said Captain Mike. "Let our guests see how good you look in that blue bikini."

Felicia smiled and climbed the short ladder. We all sat down and admired her as she strode around the edge of the pool, turning and posing so we could see her from every angle. Her body was gorgeous, and she knew it. The contrast between her light chocolate flesh and the iridescent blue bikini brought out every curve. Her nipples were hard and made prominent by the wet fabric that clung to them.

"Come sit on my lap," I said. "My hot skin will dry you off."

She smiled seductively and squirmed onto my lap. I was wearing my Speedo bathing suit, so there was a lot of hot skin to rub against her.

"Oooo.. that feels good," she sighed.

"It does to me too," I said. "Vickie, you should go sit on George."

"Let me get wet first," she said and jumped from her chair into the pool. "Ah, that's refreshing. Now I am ready to cool George down so he can enjoy the scenery."

The way she plopped on George's lap was not designed to cool him down. She spread her legs and sat facing him, her tits inches from his face. He buried his nose between them and shook his head like a dog throwing off water. In the process one of her boobs popped out of her bikini and the nipple ended up in his mouth.

"Oh my..." she squealed.

I was delighted at the way my new assistant was entertaining my client. She seemed dedicated to making his visit so exciting that he would never consider taking his business elsewhere. And as for his wife, Carolyn, she was obviously enjoying watching her husband and playing with other men. Captain Mike had pulled his chair over next to hers and was rubbing suntan lotion on her thighs.

Vickie looked over at me, and I nodded my approval. "You have passed every test, Vickie, and I am going to keep you. You can forget the thirty day trial period. In fact, I am giving you a raise."

"Thank you, Sam, Sir," she said. "This is the perfect job for the new me. I will not disappoint you."

I smiled and pulled Felicia's top down so I could get her pointy nip in my mouth. Life is good.

1...345678