The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in Vickie," she said forcefully as Vickie hesitated at the door. "I heard about your disgraceful behavior at Victoria's Secret. Were you not told to obey Ginger?"

"I... I didn't know..." Vickie was clearly taken back by Karen's hostile attack.

"You didn't know what? You didn't know you were supposed to obey? How many times had both Sam and I told you that?"

"But she was a woman..."

I took my drink and sat to one side on the stool. By nodding to Karen I let her know that it was okay with me if she disciplined Vickie. In fact I kind of hoped that Karen would go overboard so that I could punish Karen later. Everything she did to Vickie would be done to her in spades. I loved torturing that tight body of hers and driving her up the wall.

Karen walked over to the door and closed it. Then she turned to stare at Vickie. "You have to get over any problems you have about sex with women. Now take off your clothes. I want to see that nice lingerie the company bought you."

Vickie looked at me for help, but I just shrugged. "Do as Karen says. Always do as Karen says."

"The longer you make me wait, the harder I'm going to be on you," growled Karen.

For the umpteenth time that day Vickie stripped off her jacket, skirt, and camisole. She stood before us in black lace panties and a black push up bra that mounded and displayed her flesh like ripe fruit. A matching garter belt held the sheer stockings that encased her long legs. She looked very sexy, and she knew it.

"Good girl," said Karen. "Ginger selected well for you. From now on you will automatically strip down to your sexy underware whenever you are called to meet with us at the end of the day. Now come over her so I can examine you."

Vickie took a deep breath and walked over to Karen. I loved having Karen take charge. It allowed me to relax and enjoy the show. I had seen Karen at work before and knew that she would soon have Vickie groveling and crying for release. My cock was pushing hard against my pants.

Karen folded her arms in front of her like an angry school teacher. "Now put your hands on your head and spread your legs. Offer yourself to me like a good sub."

Closing her eyes, Vickie did as ordered, arching her body in a gesture of surrender. Karen reached out and put her hands on Vickie's waist, then moved them slowly upward to the sides of her breasts. Using her long fingernails she traced the lace patterns on the bra until the tips of her fingers were poking the turgid nipples that distended the fabric.

"Ahhh...." Vickie squirmed and shimmied her tits in an effort to avoid the sharp nails. Applying more pressure with her finger tips, Karen maintained contact with the swinging globes. I was getting harder by the second.

Karen looked at me. "Sam, please help me restrain this bitch so that I can do her properly. She has not yet learned to hold still."

"No problem," I said. "I'll tie her to the clothes tree."

In one corner of my office I had an elaborate clothes tree that had been given to me by a client. It was made of heavy oak and was in the shape of a real tree, with branches at various heights for hanging jackets and coats. The base was wide and strong, providing good stability. This 'tree' was not going to tip over even if pulled by a frantically twisting person tied to its branches.

I took Vickie by the arm and marched her over to the tree. Karen followed with some Velcro straps she had retrieved from the credenza. "Put your hands behind you Vickie," I ordered.

"Please no... you don't have to do this.... I'll hold still.. I promise."

Karen sneered at her. "But Vickie dear, you won't be able to hold still the first time we do these things to you. Maybe later, after you are trained, but not now."

After binding her wrists together I pushed her back against the trunk of the tree between two branches. Karen pulled her upper arms back and used two other straps to secure them to the trunk. The result was that Vickie's breasts were thrust forward, threatening to burst out of the little bra that contained them. Another strap went around her throat to keep her head up. Her legs and feet were left free to move around, as I knew they would when Karen started punishing her.

I stood back. Vickie looked incredibly sexy in her high heels and fancy underware. I wanted to run my hands over her body, but I deferred to Karen. "How's that Karen? Is she sufficiently restrained?"

"Yes and no. She can't move very far, but her tits will jiggle and jerk when I go to work on them. We have to compress and tie them. I'll get the rope. Would you please get rid of her bra?"

"My god..... what are you doing to me?......." wailed Vickie.

"Shut up bitch," snarled Karen. "You are going to be taught to be a good slut."

Vickie's new bra had a little clasp in the front, making it easy for me to release the cups. Her big tits burst free. I was pleased to see that her nipples were long and hard. My hands came up of their own accord and nestled over the round globes, letting the hard kernels poke into the very center of my palms, a place where by rotating my wrists I could apply friction and stimulation to the sensitive tips.

"Ahhhh.....", she moaned.

"How do you feel Vickie?" I asked innocently. "You are totally helpless you know. Karen and I are going to torment you until you can't stand it. You will be begging us to let you cum."

"Oh goddd....."

Karen came over with the rope. "I love this new rope," she cooed. "It's just the right thickness, and the rough hemp is going to agitate her skin in a most delightful way."

Expertly Karen wrapped the rope around Vickie's tits and shoulders and forced her tightened flesh forward, with the nipples pointing upward at a rakish angle. Vickie's eyes kept darting from Karen to me and back, full of both apprehension and excitement.

In two minutes it was done. Vickie's swollen tits were totally vulnerable. Karen's eyes were flashing. "Wonderful," she said. "Now where is that plastic ruler?"

"OH NO....", moaned Vickie, as she realized what Karen was planning.

"Oh yes," said Karen, returning from my desk with the ruler. It was broad and thin and very flexible--the perfect little paddle for stinging Vickie's tits. Its short length meant that Karen could wield it with great accuracy. The first slap landed just under her right nipple.

"AGGRRR...."

More slaps followed quickly, above and below both nipples, causing Vickie to writhe against her bindings. Tears flooded her eyes, but her face was flushed and I detected a slight humping motion in her hips. As I expected, she was getting turned on.

Karen paused. "Before I do the nipples I think you should apply some suction to make them bigger targets," she said.

I had been thinking the same thing. The prior week I had received some special suction devices that I had ordered from my favorite on line sex shop, Adam and Gillian.

Going to my desk I opened a drawer and took out two little glass bell jars. These transparent bells were designed to fit over the nipples and areolas, with the rims snuggled up against the surrounding flesh. A small brass air valve at the top of the bell allowed you to attach a hand pump and suck the air out of the jar.

The hand pump looks like a fat fountain pen, and after three or four pumps in can be disconnected. You are then left with two huge, engorged nipples under glass. When you are ready to torture the fattened nipples you open the valve and release the suction so the jars can be removed.

"Perfect," exclaimed Karen as I began the procedure.

Chapter 18 -Vickie

I was very proud of the way I had handled booking the cruise and interviewing the stewardess. It was important to me that Sam respect my abilities and not just keep me around for sex. He didn't know it yet, but I can be feisty and assertive when I have to. I expect that when I get like that he will enjoy putting me in my place, and the thought gives me goose bumps.

When Sam had me follow him back to his office to meet with Karen I suspected that I would be in for another session. The fire in Karen's eyes confirmed my fears. Without hardly saying hello she started to chastise me about the incident with Ginger. Her comment about getting used to having sex with other women sent shivers down my spine.

"Do as Karen says" Sam had said, and I had glared at him for turning me over to that bitch. After she told me I would have to remove clothes every time I met with them I couldn't believe it. I might as well sew Velcro on my garments to make it easy to rip them off. As it was it took me a full minute to get down to my new underware.

I glanced over at Sam and could see his erection stretching his pants. He was enjoying Karen's examination of my body. Then in spite of my pleading, they harnessed me to the clothes tree. I tried to struggle but to no avail since they bound me so tightly. My tits were positioned for whatever they wanted to do to them, but binding them with rope was something I never expected.

The rough hemp was like thousands of little pins pricking every square inch of my skin. Karen deliberately drew the rough end of the rope over my nipples at every opportunity. Finally they finished and stood back to admire their work. I looked down at my compressed tits and couldn't believe how huge they were; I just hoped there would be no permanent damage.

Then the bitch Karen wanted Sam to apply suction to make my nipples even bigger. I watched Sam attach the pen-pump to one jar and then place the jar over my left nipple. He held it against my breast while he drew the plunger and sucked out the first gulp of air. Instantly the jar stuck to my tit. It was then easy for him to use both hands to hold the pump and work the plunger.

When my left nipple was sucked to almost fill the jar, he moved his torture device onto my right bud and repeated the procedure. Both nipples were then encased under glass. Not satisfied with their size, Sam moved the pump from one to the other and sucked out more air.

"Please Sam... no more....", I begged him. My poor nipples were fat and long and terribly distorted. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I writhed and squirmed against the unyielding tree. I was crying more from the humiliation than from any real pain, and all the while I was aware of a growing sexual excitement.

Karen smiled at my predicament. "Keep going, Sam. I want nice big targets for my ruler."

"NOO.... PLEASE STOP..." I screamed. The thought of that ruler snapping against my sensitized flesh was too much. I knew it would hurt, but not how much. In the meantime moisture was oozing out of my pussy onto my thigh.

"Okay. Let's see how big and tasty they are now," said Sam. He released the suction and removed the jars. It felt like my tits were going to burst.

"Perfect--at least an inch long and throbbing for attention," he said as he lowered his head and took one succulent bud after another into his mouth. Using his lips, teeth, and tongue he tormented and persecuted my tender nips, drawing them out to even greater length. Karen watched, smacking her hand with the ruler, eager to get at me.

Sam finally raised his head. "Okay, Karen. She's all yours. Teach her not to disobey in the future."

"My pleasure," gloated Karen. She swung the ruler so that the flat part smacked up against the side of the tender cylinder that was my enlarged nipple. A stinging paid shot through my chest. I gasped and screamed.

"I'm sorry.... I will never disobey again.... I am yours to use.... please no more..."

But Karen just laughed and hit the other nipple. Then she drew the flexible plastic back like a bow and let it smack on the my pointy tips. Her eyes were flaring like she was in some kind of trance. Again and again she punished my poor tits, until finally Sam grabbed her wrist and restrained her.

"Easy Karen. I think that's enough for now."

"Please Sam, let me do her some more," pleaded Karen. "She's loving it. Put your hand on her pussy and you will find a dripping wet slut."

I was mortified. Sam slid his palm down my bare stomach and into my panties. I knew it was going to be like putting his hand into wet grass. My helplessness and humiliation had turned me on to the point where I was gushing.

"So true," laughed Sam as he felt me. I was ready to cum, but he took his hand away and put it up to my mouth.

"Lick me clean you hot bitch," he commanded. "Then I'm going to put some clamps on those naughty nipples of yours. I want to keep them long and tender while Karen shows you how to please a woman. You may need to know this technique on our weekend boat trip."

"NOO. NOOO... You can't.. My nipples cannot take anymore...", I pleaded as I continued to lick his fingers.

Sam drew his hand back and slapped me across the face. "Don't you EVER tell me what I can and cannot do! Karen, bring the clamps."

All I could do was hang my head and await my fate. Karen worked the claws of the clamps on me with great relish. I shut my eyes and bore the momentary pain. The clamps were connected with a small chain, which Karen tugged several times to make sure the jaws were secure. But with the size of my nipples there was plenty of contact with the rough surface of the clamps and no chance of them coming off.

I twisted and moaned and waited for what was coming next.

Chapter 19 – Sam

I was hard as a rock watching Karen torture Vickie's nipples by pulling on the chain. The fact that Karen was right about Vickie being wet made me stop worrying about Karen being too rough. Also, I did not like Vickie saying I couldn't do something. She had to be taught a lesson.

Karen put one hand on the bulge in my pants as she continued to jerk the chain. "Sam my dear, you have no idea how much punishment a woman's breasts can take when she is turned on. I've barely begun with this bitch."

I just smiled. God, her hand felt good on my cock. Her comments and touching were letting me know how much she wanted her tits to be abused just like she was doing to Vickie.

"Now Vickie," Karen continued, "you are going to tell me how you are going to behave in the future." She pulled the chain to the left, exposing the swollen side of one of Karen's breasts to the stinging swats of the ruler.

SLAP

"OHHH... I am going to be good... whatever you want...."

SLAP "What are you going to do about Ginger?"

"What do you mean?"

SLAP SLAP "You offended her by resisting her advances. She is a friend of mine... a good friend."

"AWWW... I am going to apologize... I am going to tell her she can touch me if she wants."

"Not good enough."

"OK, OK.... I will invite her out to lunch and tell her I want her to touch me."

SLAP "Better, but more detail. How is she going to be able to touch you in a restaurant?"

"All right... all right... please don't hit me there again... I will invite her to lunch at my house, and I will wear something sexy and make myself totally available to her."

My cock was now drooling on my slacks. I pushed it up against Karen's leg. She gave me a kiss and caressed my bulge with the ruler. "Haves patience Sir. You will get to use this big thing soon enough."

Karen returned her attention to the writhing Vickie. The chain was pulled the other way, presenting a fresh target for the wicked ruler.

WHAPP WHAPP "You be sure to do that with Ginger. She will teach you a few things. But now you are here with us. What are you going to do for me and Sam?"

"OHH.. anything.... anything you want... please...."

"Stop whining. You love it and you know it. Now what do you think we want?"

"I don't know.... just tell me and I'll do it...."

SLAPPPP "Use your imagination. What are you going to do?"

"OOOHHH.. I will.... I will lick your pussy and suck Sam's cock,"

That sounded good to me, but Karen wasn't satisfied. "What else are you going to lick?"

She hesitated, and Karen drew back the ruler. "OK.. ok... I will lick your tits and your ass.."

"And what about Sam's ass?"

Vickie shuddered in her bindings and seemed to cross a threshold into a realm of total abandoned. Karen's words and punishment had broken her. She sobbed and let go.

"Yes.... YESSS... I will stick my tongue up into his ass... and I will lick his balls... and he can fuck me anywhere he wants."

Karen smiled. "Good girl. Now I think you deserve a little reward. I am going to make you feel things you have never felt before."

I had an idea of what was coming. My custom clothes tree had a special feature that I had used several times to pleasure Karen. There were two narrow wooden planks concealed in the trunk on heavy duty hinges. When these boards were raised perpendicular to the trunk, they formed a 'V' with the apex at the trunk and the legs sticking out some thirty inches. The 'V" was located at about waist height and formed a kind of seat. A person tied to the tree could have their legs raised and secured to the boards, leaving them spread open. Their tormentor could sit on a stool inside the 'V' and have complete access to the most sensitive areas of their body.

"It's time to sit her in the tree," said Karen. "But first we have to get rid of the garter belt and panties."

The two of us undid various snaps and soon had Vickie naked except for her stockings and high heels. She made a valiant effort to keep her legs together, but Karen pinched her thighs and made her squirm so we could see how swollen and wet she was.

"Hold her ankles while I raise the platform," I instructed. The planks came up and locked into place, with Vickie standing between them. Karen wrapped her hands around one of Vickie's ankles and lifted her leg until her thigh was resting on the plank. I did the same on the other side, and then, putting a hand under her ass I raised her until she was sitting at on the point of the 'V'. A couple of straps around her legs and the planks, and she was secured in place, wide open for whatever we wanted to do.

"Now let's get a couple of low stools." Karen's voice was tinged with excitement. I knew how much she enjoyed the first time with another woman.

I brought the stools, but felt I was being too passive. My cock was about to burst and demanded that I participate. I wrapped my arms around Karen and grabbed her hair so I could pull her head back and kiss her. Her mouth opened immediately, sucking at my tongue.

"You are such a wicked personnel manager," I stammered when I got my mouth free. "What are you going to do to my new assistant?"

"I am going to tease her pussy and ass with my hands and mouth, and I am going to use a couple of my newest toys on her. We'd better hope everyone else has gone home, because she is going to be screaming out multiple orgasms."

"What about me?" I asked in a tone that told Karen I was still the boss.

She looked at me sheepishly, realizing that she was not going to be allowed to play with Vickie and ignore my growing lust. "Yes Sir. If you will sit on the stool next to me we can do this together. And it would be better if you took off your pants first. They seem to have a big wet spot."

"Okay, but you get out of your clothes too. You are definitely overdressed for this exercise."

We smiled at each other as we stripped. As always, I was overwhelmed by the sight of Karen's fabulous body. But as I tried to grab her tits she pushed me away playfully and pointed to the stool. Vickie meanwhile was twisting and squirming to try to escape from her vulnerable confinement. However, the look in her eyes said that she really didn't want to. Her bound tits swayed back and forth, jingling the chain.

Karen sat on her stool and maneuvered into position with her nose just above Vickie's pussy. I could see her long fingernails working their way up the insides of Vickie's thighs.

"She smells so ripe," said Karen. "I think I'll just put a finger here.... and there .... and here."

1...345678