The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH....."

"Ummm... maybe if I licked a little right here....."

"AHHHHHHH..."

I sat on my stool and leaned in to watch. My throbbing cock touched Karen's leg and reminded her of my need. One of Karen's hands left Vickie and cupped the sensitive end of my organ.

"Arggg..." I groaned. She continued to squeeze me as she opened Vickie's lips to expose her clit. I was amazed at how prominent it was.

"Are you going to suck on it?" I asked.

"Not yet, my dear," said Karen. "We women know how to drag this out to make the end much more satisfying. I am going to lick and nibble all around it while I am doing some other things, like this......."

Vickie's ass was now bouncing on her little seat, and strange noises were coming from her throat. I reached over and played with Karen's tits to encourage her. Just as it seemed Vickie was going to cum, Karen withdrew her mouth and fingers. She put one wet finger on Vickie's mouth and pushed it in past her lips.

"Lick my finger bitch," she said forcefully. Vickie complied, her hips still squirming on the seat.

Karen gave my cock one last pull and then took her hand away. "Sam, please bring me my purse. It contains a few things I need."

Eagerly I got up and retrieved Karen's large leather bag. I was very curious about what new toys she had in there. Grinning at me, she opened a zipper on the side and removed two tube-like devices. One was a thin, made of shinny metal, with a switch on one end. The other was plastic and a little thicker, and it was curved in a rough 'J' shape. It also had a switch on one end.

She held up the straight metal one. "This is going up her ass. Not too far...just enough so that when the vibrator is turned on all those little nerves will be buzzed until her pussy opens like the mouth of a cave."

"OH NO....." Vickie's ass squirmed against her seat, as if she were trying to seal it shut.

Next Karen showed me the curved plastic tube. "And this other one is going to curl up in her pussy and vibrate against her G spot. The shape allows me to do this without blocking access to her clit, so at just the right moment I can press down on it with my mouth."

"OHHH MY GODDDD...." Vickie was imaging the coming sensations.

"But first we need to lube this tube so it will slide easily into her ass. Sam, you and Vickie are both secreting enough stuff to change the oil on my car," she laughed.

And it was true. Between us she got enough juice to lather that metal tube to the point where it almost slipped out of her hand.

"Now take a deep breath Vickie. This may be uncomfortable for a few seconds, but then you will love it."

"Do I have any choice," she whined.

"No you don't. Your ass is exposed and open. I am going to just ease this up in like so...."

Vickie shifted her weight on the little seat but could not avoid the probe. "OpppPPP.... ooohh... aaaaHHHH..." she cried.

"Now for the vibration..."

"Ummmmm.. yess..... oh that's... that's.... ahhh....."

"Hold onto this please, Sam. I need both hands to work the other tube into her pussy."

I took hold of the end of the metal tube and pushed it slowly in and out of Vickie's ass. She was used to it now, and she humped back against it to get the maximum stimulation. Then Karen began feeding the curved plastic up into her pussy, turning it so the tip of the curve was reaching back up toward her lower stomach and her G spot.

"THERE..... OH MY GOD, THERE... RIGHT THERE.."

"Easy honey, let it probe around a little. I know where you want it, and it will end up there. First I am going to turn on the vibrator."

At that point Vickie went nuts. She shook that wooden clothes tree like a gale wind was blowing the branches. Karen's mouth descended on her clit and held on as Vickie screamed out her orgasm. My new personal assistant was one hot bitch when you got her going. And I knew from that moment she was going to have no problem making love with other women.

Karen removed her toys and stood up. "Your turn Sam. She is still riding the wave. Now she needs to be filled."

I kicked the stools aside and moved into the open space between Vickie's spread legs. My cock was at just the right height to penetrate her. She had her eyes closed and was shaking her head from side to side as if in a trance.

"Let me help you," breathed Karen, and she took me in her hand and guided me to the grotto. I went in easily and all the way. Vickie gripped me and began humping her hips like a woman gone mad. It was incredible.

With great effort I held back my orgasm to prolong both our pleasures. Karen added fuel to the fire by going to the side where she could jiggle the nipple clamps and whisper in Vickie's ear. I don't know what she said, but the effect was to drive Vickie to another powerful orgasm. She moaned and thrashed and moaned some more. I could hold back no longer.

"AHHHHHHH..... AHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHH......"

Then we both went limp against the tree, hanging like some kind of sleeping primates on the branches. Karen was smiling and caressing us both. I was satisfied and content to let Karen have Vickie to herself for the rest of the evening.

"Vickie I am going to leave you here with Karen. You have already been told to do whatever she says. She has many things to teach you."

Karen's eyes lit up. "Thank you Sir. I think Vickie is ready to learn how to please a woman. And I am ready to be pleased."

Chapter 20 -- Vickie

Karen was gentle with me as she untied my breasts and released me from the clothes tree. I was like a limp doll. She helped me to the couch, and for the next ten minutes held and kissed me, telling me how good I had been and how much she had enjoyed driving me crazy. She knew it was really going to hurt when the nipple clamps were removed, so she did it slowly and immediately replaced the hard jaws with her mouth, gradually reducing the pressure until I felt just her soft tongue lapping away the vestiges of the sharp pain.

Her soothing words and actions were a welcome change from the harsh but exciting treatment when Sam was present, and I found myself responding to Karen's empathy and attentions. She seemed to understand perfectly how the combination of helplessness, pain, and pleasure had made me feel.

There was no resistance on my part when she urged me to do some of the things to her that she had done to me. She lay back on the couch, and I used my mouth and hands as she directed. Only once, when I was ordered to lick her ass, did she have to remind me that refusing her was not an option. My body could not take another round of punishments Sam, at least not for a while.

My hesitant, virginal approach was obviously exciting for Karen, and she had several orgasms in quick succession. I learned just where and how to tease her, and when to apply the stimulus to drive her over the top. All the while she kept talking dirty to me, saying how she was so glad to have a sex-starved submissive like me in the company, how she and Sam were going to use me, and how I was going to love it. It got me so hot I had another small orgasm rubbing my pussy on the edge of the couch as I was licking her clit.

It was about ten o'clock when she finally had enough and allowed me to get dressed and go home. I ate a little cheese and fruit and then collapsed on the bed. The next day was Friday, and I knew I would be busy making the last minute arrangements for the boat trip with the Stockwells. As I fell asleep I reminded myself that I had to be in Sam's office by 9 am to serve him coffee and have my clothing inspected.

The next morning I dressed for the cruise in slacks and an open collar shirt. My low cut bra, courtesy of Ginger, would allow me to open quite a few buttons on the shirt, depending on the situation. I was counting on that to satisfy Sam's inspection. Given the tenderness of my breasts I was hoping Sam would be satisfied that day with just looking at them.

Carefully I selected the other clothes I thought would be suitable for two days and nights on a boat, and packed them in a small bag. By the time I had something to eat and got to the office it was already five minutes passed nine. I half expected to see Sam sitting in my chair taping his leg with the riding crop, but instead there was a note addressed to me on the desk.

"Good morning, Vickie,

I trust you had a pleasurable and educational evening with Karen last night, and that you are in the right frame of mind for helping me entertain the Stockwells. Regretfully I have a meeting this morning and cannot be there to check your appearance, but I will do so when we meet on the boat. If you have not brought a revealing bikini, I suggest you get one before this afternoon. I will be picking up the Stockwells at the airport and will bring them directly to the marina. We should be there about 11 am, and they will be needing lunch."

Fortunately Ginger had outfitted me with a bikini along with my new underware. I had resisted her choice because it was a size too small, and left little to the imagination, but now I was glad she had insisted. My voluptuous body in that suit was going to be a sharp contrast to the tight little body of Felicia in her skimpy neon blue bikini. Then there was Stockwell's new trophy wife. I wondered what she was going to look like in her swim ware. I had a feeling that the men's attention was not going to be on me.

Realizing that I had not thought about the food or the number of meals we would have on the boat, I decided to go immediately to the marina to check on things. The yacht rental company had seemed very professional, and I had rented the boat from noon on Friday to Sunday evening with full services, but you never know. If anything went wrong, it was going to be my ass, literally.

I need not have worried. The 'Lady Jane' was ready to receive and pamper her guests. I was greeted by the booking agent, who introduced me to Captain Mike, First Mate James, and the cook, Sandra. I already knew Felicia, the stewardess. All were smartly dressed in white uniforms and red boat shoes. Sandra was an older woman, who wore pants like the men. Felicia, however, wore a short skirt and tight top, and looked very cute.

Mike was right out of central casting as a sea captain. He was a large man, about six-four, with big shoulders and a beer belly that looked like it could hold a couple of six packs. His bushy hair was thick and graying, and his bright blue eyes shown like beacons from his deeply tanned face. I guessed he was around sixty years old. He carried himself with confidence, and my overall impression was that he was competent and tough. He was certainly attractive.

The first mate, James, was of average height and build, and much younger, probably still in his twenties. He had the intelligent look of a college student working a part time job. With curly brown hair and classic features he probably had his pick of the coeds. I could see Felicia had been flirting with him, and he was eyeing her hungrily.

I must say I couldn't blame him. Felicia looked even better than when I had interviewed her. She was a petite girl, probably just over five feet, and perfectly proportioned. Her long hair was jet black, and framed a remarkably beautiful face with green eyes and full lips. Sexuality radiated from her like the mist over a pond on a hot day. I knew from the interview that she was twenty four, but her girlish appearance made her seem much younger.

After exchanging some pleasantries I requested a tour of the ship and a look at the provisions. I wanted to be sure there was enough food and liquor, as well as gear for swimming or fishing or whatever. Captain Mike led the way, with the booking agent tagging along.

"You will love this ship," he said. "It is big enough to provide every luxury, but small enough to be able to go wherever we want."

He was right about the luxury. The 'Lady Jane' was like a fancy four story hotel. The dining room had huge glass windows on three sides, and a table large enough to serve a dozen guests. There was a well decorated lounge with a bar, and several intimate sitting areas both inside and outside provided comfortable places for relaxation, reading, or whatever. On the upper deck a small swimming pool was surrounded by a terrace adorned with potted plants, chairs, tables, and chaises. In one corner a hot tub was well suited for a party on a cool evening.

Each of four bedrooms on the lower decks had its own full bath and a small balcony where the occupants could sit outside in complete privacy. At the rear of the lowest deck was a platform that provided access to a small launch that could be lowered for water sports or to ferry people to the beach. Secured neatly to the walls around the platform was equipment for fishing, diving, water skiing, and more. Captain Mike showed us stairs that led downward from the platform to the engine room and crew quarters, but did not offer to show us that part of the ship.

To my surprise there was a small elevator to take us from this lower deck back to the top. I got in first and stood at the back facing forward. The booking agent followed and stood beside me. Big Mike came in after us and turned in such a way that one of his arms ended up brushing the side of my breast.

"It's a little tight in here for three people," he said with a smile. I tried to pull back, but he leaned into me to maintain contact with my tit. He was clearly testing me.

"Please give me a little more space," I said tersely. I was determined to remain in charge. The booking agent raised his eyebrows, but said nothing.

"Sorry," he said, and shifted his position like he was trying to comply with my request. The net effect was to rub his arm across my hardening nipple. I took a deep breath and tried to maintain my composure as the elevator slowly ticked its way upward. Captain Mike's heavy after shave filled the confined space with a masculine, heady aroma.

Finally the door opened and released us into the bridge area at the highest point on the ship. The room was lined with instrumentation and communications equipment, and reminded me of the cockpit of an airplane.

The booking agent walked over to a computer terminal and typed in some commands. "I assume that you found the ship satisfactory," he said. "I am connecting to the internet so that you can transfer the funds to make the final payment for the cruise." He was not going to let the party begin without his money.

I entered the codes into the computer and sent a confirmation document to the printer. The agent took his copy, bid us a pleasant weekend, and left via the outside stairway. Captain Mike and I were left alone on the bridge, with two hours to wait before the passengers were due to arrive. He leaned back against the chart table and looked me up and down, not attempting to disguise his interest in my body, especially my tits.

There was no way I was going to let him intimidate me. I decided to put him in his place. "Captain, we need to discuss where we are going today. Please keep your mind on your job."

He laughed. "My job is to make sure my passengers have a good time," he said. "I have been on excursions with Felicia before. I know what this trip is about, so don't get all high and mighty with me."

I felt the color rise in my cheeks. My attempt to take charge of the situation was dissolved by his knowledge that I had essentially booked a sex cruise. I could hardly be offended by his checking me out. Still I tried to recover.

"Yes, well what the other passengers do is up to them, but as the manager of this event I expect to be listened to and treated with respect."

Mike pushed off of the table and stepped right in front of me. For a big man he moved very fast. He grabbed one of my wrists and twisted my arm painfully behind my back. With his other hand he lifted my chin so that I was looking up into his face. His eyes were flashing.

"Now you listen to me! I am the captain of this ship. That means legally you have to obey my orders. If you read the contract you would know that. Either accept that right now, or get off. When your boss arrives with his clients I will tell them the trip is cancelled because you did not like my manner."

The nerve of that guy! Being the captain of the ship did not give him the right to assault me. I could have him arrested...that is, if I could prove it. With no witnesses it would be his word against mine. And the last thing I wanted was to have the trip cancelled and be blamed for it. Sam would be so angry I could lose my job, and if I wasn't fired, I would surely be severely punished. I swallowed my pride and backed down as gracefully as I could.

"I understand Captain, Sir. You are clearly in control here. But my boss will expect me to know what the plan is. Can we at least discuss it?"

He still held my arm so that I could not move without sending a sharp pain into my shoulder. My subservience seemed to placate him, but he moved to confirm his power by dropping his hand from my chin to my breast. He took his time squeezing and exploring while he talked to me.

"Yes, of course we can discuss it. I suggest that we start off by cruising along the inland waterway, looking at all the fabulous mansions and yachts. After lunch we can go out into the ocean and visit some of the uninhabited keys. You can all go swimming."

His fingers continued working my tit. My sore nipple hardened, and I felt the familiar tingling in my stomach. Captain Mike was going to do what he wanted, without worrying about consequences. It was turning me on, and he knew it.

"Please..."

"Please what...."

"Oh god....."

Chapter 21 – Sam

I decided to take a limo to the airport to pick up the Stockwells so that I would be able to sit and talk with them in the back seat. When they emerged from the baggage area I was waiting at the end of the pick up area.

"Hey George, over here," I shouted.

He smiled and walked toward me pulling a small suitcase. Beside him and holding his hand was a slender blonde. I had expected his new wife to be a beauty, and I was not disappointed.

"Hello Sam. I would like you to meet my wife, Caroline."

"It is a great pleasure," I said with true enthusiasm.

She smiled like a little girl on Christmas morning. "I am pleased to meet you, Sam. George has told me all about you and your great parties. We are really looking forward to this weekend."

"Wonderful. Let's get in the limo before the cops shoe us out of here."

Carolyn got in first, pulling up her flowing skirt and revealing a pair of nicely shaped legs and ankles. Once George was settled beside her, I pulled down the jump seat and sat facing them. The driver knew to take us directly to the marina, and as the car pulled away I got my first good look at my friend George's new trophy.

I was immediately struck by her eyes. Years ago I had heard a woman described as having "bedroom eyes", and I had thought that phrase was right on. It is difficult to describe eyes like that, but once you have seen them, there is no doubt about their nature. The pupils radiate a kind of sultry, sensuousness that make you want to grab her face in your hands and lavish it with kisses. I could stare into eyes like that for hours.

George began talking about their trip and how hard he had been working, but I was only half listening. My attention was focused on those light blue eyes that kept darting to mine like she was sprinkling sugar on cereal. A satisfied smile remained on her lips, a sign that she was well aware of the effect she was having. Not wanting to be caught ogling her, I turned toward George.

"Well George, after all that stress you need to unwind. The cruise I have arranged for you should be just the thing."

"Who else is going?" asked Carolyn.

"Only me and my personal assistant, Vickie," I said, "plus, of course, the crew, including a young stewardess to cater to our every need."

1...345678