The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow I managed to speak to her without getting caught by her eyes, and in the process I noted her other features. Her blonde hair was cut short and pulled back, with little strands teasing her ears. In spite of their coming from the North in the wintertime, her skin was nicely tanned. The tight bodice on her dress highlighted small but firm breasts with prominent peaks. I guessed her age at around thirty, and she was one sexy package.

George interrupted my appraisal. "You know Carolyn and I have been married only a few months," he said. "Our honeymoon lasted two weeks and almost killed me. But now I'm rested and ready to go again."

Carolyn and I both laughed. "How did an old codger like you get such a gorgeous new wife?" I asked.

"I don't kid myself," he replied. "I am a rich man who craves the attention of a beautiful woman, and Carolyn is taking advantage of her god given talents to set herself up for a comfortable life. On our wedding day I gave her one million dollars. For every year that we stay married, another million dollars goes into her bank account. Either one of us can end it at any time."

"Don't make it sound so mercenary," pouted Carolyn. "I love you for more than your money. Life with you is exciting."

"It sounds ideal," I said. "We should all take what we can from life, while we can. I admire you both."

George grinned at me. "So far she's kept up with me. But my demands are about to escalate."

"You don't scare me," said Carolyn. "Bring it on." Then, batting those irresistible eyes in my direction, she added, "By the way, I think your friend Sam is kind of cute."

I looked at George and saw he was loving it. "This is going to be a great weekend," he said.

At about that time the limo pulled into the parking lot at the marina. I signed the driver's ticket while they retrieved their bag and mine from the trunk. Vickie was waiting for us at the entrance to the pier. She looked good, but seemed a little disheveled.

"Everything OK Vicki?" I asked.

"Yes Sir, the 'Lady Jane' and I are ready to welcome you."

"Excellent. I want you to meet the Stockwells, George and Carolyn. This is my assistant, Vickie."

"Please to meet you," said George. "I understand you are coming with us. I hope you are in a party mood." The two women looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh yes Sir," she said. "This is definitely a party ship. Lunch will be served as soon as we cast off."

"I would like to get out of my travel clothes and into something more comfortable," said Carolyn.

"Right this way," Vickie said as she led us out on the wooden dock. We passed a number of smaller boats on our way to the end of the pier, where the crew of the 'Lady Jane' was lined up with the impressive yacht tied up behind them. Introductions were made, with everyone looking over everyone else with an eye toward the coming party. George and I both had a hard time keeping our eyes off of Felicia.

Vickie continued in her role as master of ceremonies. "Let's start with a quick tour of the ship, and then you can change clothes in your stateroom. Captain Mike is going to take us on cruise of the waterway while we have lunch. Then if you wish we can go swimming this afternoon on a private beach."

The Stockwells were very impressed with the yacht and their accommodations. I congratulated Vickie on a job well done, but made her undo one more button on her blouse. She was going to have to emphasize those big tits if she was going to compete with Carolyn and Felicia for the men's attention.

James untied the lines and jumped aboard. The big diesels on the 'Lady Jane' came alive, and we glided out into the channel. I stood with Vickie on the upper deck and admired the other big yachts in the marina. George and Carolyn went to their stateroom to change clothes.

In a few minutes our guests came up to the dining area. Carolyn was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and looked good enough to eat. We all sat down to a delicious seafood lunch and chilled white wine, served by a very flirtatious Felicia. The scenery was spectacular and the conversation lively. We had a light desert of sorbet and cookies, and finished off the third bottle of wine. Everyone was feeling very relaxed.

"This is great," exclaimed George. "I am going to have to send more business your way. Carolyn why don't you show Sam how much we appreciate his hospitality."

Carolyn had apparently been expecting this, because she got up immediately and came around the table to sit on my lap. I was already half hard from just looking at her, and she had to feel me stiffen under her tight ass. "Sam, you are wonderful for making such a nice experience for us. My husband wants me to express our thanks."

She twisted her body on my lap, her thousand watt eyes locked on to mine. I picked up my wine glass and offered her a sip, which she took while continuing to look at me over the rim of the glass. Her eyes sparkled with mischief, and she licked her lips just before lowering her head to kiss me.

"Bravo!" said George. "I like to see my wife enjoy herself."

I glanced across the table at Vickie and saw the surprise on her face. She had expected that I might share her with George, but having George urge his wife on me was something else. Meanwhile Carolyn settled into my lap and started nibbling around my ear. George began to frown and looked like he might interrupt. I was enjoying Carolyn too much to allow that, so I enlisted Vickie to keep him occupied.

"Vickie, I am sure George is uncomfortable with all that pressure in his pants. Take care of it right now."

She looked at me, then at George, trying to interpret my command. George pushed back from the table.

"Yes, Vickie. I do need more room in my pants. If you could just loosen them...."

"Of course," she said, and dropped to her knees. He let out some long sighs as she undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. I watched long enough to be sure she was doing her job, and then turned my attention back to his wife.

Carolyn's T shirt had come out of her shorts, and it was easy to slide my hand under it and up over a bra encased breast. The conical point I had noticed before was now turgid against my palm. As I squeezed she squirmed and stuck a wet tongue in my ear.

"You are a naughty wife," I teased.

"Yes," she purred. "I deserve a spanking."

That sounded like a very good idea to me. "George, you wife is being naughty and needs to be spanked. Do I have your permission?"

George was leaning back in his chair with his legs extended and his pants down around his ankles. Vickie had his stiff cock in her hand and was licking the tip. Little bubbling noises were coming from his throat, but he managed to respond.

"What do you think Vickie? Should I let Sam spank my wife?"

There was only one way Vickie was going to answer, that is if she wanted to keep her job. She did not disappoint me.

"Yes George. Naughty wives must be punished right away. You are not available to do it right now, and Sam is very good at it. I think he should put Carolyn over his knee and spank her while we watch."

"AHHH.... that feels so good... yes, we will watch it together.... Sam, please spank my wife for me, and do it hard, on her bare ass."

Immediately I stood and carried Carolyn to where I could sit in an armless chair in a place that was visible to George and Vickie. She wrapped her arms around my neck, shivering and moaning softly. Obviously the idea of being spanked in front of her husband by a strange man was turning her on. It certainly was doing that for me.

I sat down and turned her over on my knees. There was a button on the side of her shorts at her waist, and I quickly undid it, pulling her shorts up and over her protruding ass. She squealed as I yanked the material down her legs to her ankles. "Grab the chair leg and hold on," I barked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Felicia standing in the doorway to the galley, watching intently.

Carolyn's nicely rounded ass lay exposed on my lap. The straps of her thong framed the tightly mounded cheeks, and I began exploring their texture with my finger tips. There was not much fat to cushion her once I started the spanking. When I reached the tops of her thighs she parted her legs slightly in open invitation. George had found himself one hot babe.

"OWHHHH...." she screeched as the first slap quivered her flesh. Quickly I followed up with a multitude of stinging blows, alternating from cheek to cheek. If she had thought this was going to be a pretend spanking, she was very wrong. My lust was raging and I wanted her cowed so that she would submit to whatever I wanted.

"Good... good..." yelled George. "Give it to her good. She had been too uppity lately and needs to learn her place."

Vickie's eyes were glazed over as she watched the young wife bouncing on my knees and sobbing. George had his hand down inside her shirt as she pumped on his cock. From the look on his face and the noises he was making I knew he was close to shooting his load.

When I thought Carolyn had had enough I stopped and put my hand up between her thighs. The fabric of the thong covering her pussy was soaking. "George your wife has been punished and now she needs to be fucked. If it's all right with you I am going to leave you in Vickie's good hands and take your wife into my stateroom and fuck her brains out."

"Go for it Sam. That's it Vickie.... don't stop.... "

I pulled Carolyn's shorts off of her ankles and turned her so that I could throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my bed. George and Vickie would probably have liked me to fuck her there on the dining deck, but she was on fire and I wanted to be lying looking into those bedroom eyes when I thrust into her. The weekend had just begun, and there would be more group fun later.

Chapter 22 -- Vickie

Like a good personal assistant I concentrated on doing what my boss wanted. In this case it was keeping George so hot that he would not care when his wife was carried away to be fucked. It was not that hard to do. He was one of those guys whose cock and balls are super sensitive to a soft, feminine touch. I caressed and teased him, alternating between being light and heavy, and dabbing the underside of his glans with my tongue.

He moaned and twisted in the chair. "Oh god Vickie..... you are so good at this... I want you to come work for me."

I smiled at him and rimmed his ass gently with my finger tip. "You are the one who will be cuming, George. But not just yet. I have other things I want to do to you."

"Ohhh... "

George was sweet. I liked giving him pleasure. After my rough treatment by Captain Mike I was glad not to be on the receiving end for a change. The captain had bared my tits and slapped them around until I begged him to just fuck me. That was apparently what he wanted to hear, because he bent me over the chart table and gave it to me good. Before he let me cum he made me promise to come see him on the bridge whenever I had free time during the cruise. I cannot believe what a slut I have become in such a short time.

The precum leaking out of George told me he was getting too close. I let go of his cock and began working his shorts down his legs. "Now hold still George while I get your pants out of the way."

He groaned but did as I told him, and I soon had him naked from the waist down. It was then that I noticed Felicia watching us from the doorway.

"Come here Felicia," I ordered. "You can help me keep Mr. Stockwell occupied while Sam fucks his wife."

Felicia had a big smile on her face as she sauntered toward us, swinging her hips. She probably thought it was about time she got involved in the action. Otherwise how was she going to earn that big tip?

"Yes mam," she said. "What would you like me to do?"

"Why don't you do a strip tease for our guest. Show him that tight little body of yours."

Felicia stood a few feet in front of George's chair and put her hands behind her head. Slowly she began rotating her hips. She looked in his eyes and licked her lips. My hand returned to his cock, which seemed to grow another two inches.

"Isn't she gorgeous George? Would you like her to take off her shirt so you can see her tits?"

"God yes..."

Her hips still moving, Felicia pulled her shirt up and over her head. As I had suspected she was not wearing a bra. Like mounds of coffee ice cream with cherries on top, her perky tits stuck out on her chest. With her hands back behind her head, she shook them so they danced in front of his face.

"Come closer so he can feel them," I said. From my position kneeling on the floor beside George's chair I felt like the director of a play, with the spasms in his cock providing the feedback from the audience.

George raised his hands and Felicia leaned toward him, dropping her tits into his palms. He squeezed and puller her forward so he could rub her stiff nipples back and forth across his face. As he nipped at them with his mouth I felt the blood surge through the hard column in my hand.

"Ahh, that's so nice George..," she sighed. "You are making me hot."

"She wants you George," I said. "Put your hands under her skirt and feel her ass."

He captured a tit with his mouth and dropped his hands to reach behind her thighs and pull her between his legs. She snuggled into him giving him easy access to her ass. I knew she was probably wearing a thong, so his hands would be closing on bare cheeks.

"OH George..'' she moaned convincingly. She was either a very good actress, or she was really getting turned on. I was pretty hot myself, so I suspected the latter. Maybe watching Sam spank Carolyn had gotten to her.

"Straddle my lap," panted George. "I can't last much longer and I want to fuck you."

Felicia yanked up her little skirt and climbed onto his lap, her legs spread wide. I pulled the front patch of her thong to the side and put the tip of his cock in just the right place. Her juices ran onto my hand. The girl was not acting.

"YESSSS...." she wailed as she lowered herself onto him.

I sat back and watched as the little minx rode him up and down like she was the pony on a merry-go-round. He held onto her tits and rained kisses on her face. In less than a minute it was all over. She collapsed onto him, and he wrapped his arms around her little body.

Chapter 23 – Sam

We lay on the bed exhausted from the explosion of our mutual passion. Carolyn had thrashed and screamed when I squeezed her sore ass and pulled her into me. Those sultry eyes that had aroused me so much had become electric when I had her naked in my arms on the cool sheets. She took me deep into her and shuddered with several climaxes before I let go and moaned my own pleasure.

Afterwards we clung to each other and drifted into a shallow sleep, occasionally murmuring sweet words to each other. The combination of the gentle rocking motion of the boat with the food, wine, and sex seemed to fill my head with fluffy cotton, making staying awake impossible. Carolyn professed the same sleepiness, and did not seem at all concerned about how her husband might be reacting to her absence.

Our little nap lasted about half an hour. I awoke first and was enchanted to find Carolyn still draped over my body, her legs on the outside of mine, with my limp cock nudged up against her moist pussy. My hips moved of their own accord, as if directed by Mr. Happy to give him some stimulation. The result was a quick stiffening that brought Carolyn out of her slumber.

"Oh Sam, I must have drifted off. Are you ready to do me again?"

"It appears so," I laughed, "but I think we should rejoin the party. I don't want George to get angry with me."

"Don't worry about George," she said. "He likes to share me with his friends. It makes him feel powerful. And he knows I like it and will make it up to him."

I was curious about their relationship. "There's no jealousy?"

"No, there's no jealousy. We are the proverbial ships passing in the night, but who decided to tie up together for a while. You have to latch on to the opportunities that come your way. In a couple of years I will end my wild ways and go look for a life partner to settle down with. And I will have a couple of mil in the bank to help deal with life's challenges. As for George, he will be tired of me by then and ready for a new filly. In the meantime, I am giving him the ride of his life. Anything he wants I give him—his wildest fantasies come to life. His money is well spent."

It made a lot sense to me. In a way I was doing the same thing with Vicky, except that Vicky was older and was getting something out of it besides money. Maybe Carolyn was too. I decided to try to find out.

"You said that you liked it. I don't think the money is the only reason you are with George." I ran my finger tips very lightly over her face.

She laughed and wiggled her pussy against my gradually hardening cock. "You've got me there. I do like it. I like using my eyes and my body to get men all hot and bothered. It makes me feel super attractive and powerful. And when a man takes me the way you did it drives me crazy with lust. What can I say? I like sex."

"So you got off on the spanking."

Her incredible eyes lit up as she teased me. "Yea, I like being dominated and bossed around."

"Does George do that to you?" My finger tips traced the line of her eyebrows.

"You bet he does. It really turns him on to make me do sexual things with him and others. Before we got here today I knew he was going to give me to you. I was looking forward to it."

The way she was looking at me was irresistible. "Those eyes of yours are really something," I said.

"What about the rest of me?" She squeezed my hips with her open thighs and shook her tits so the hard nipples punched at my chest. I grabbed her ass and pushed into her, pumping like a barnyard dog. I was totally out of control.

"AHHH.... THAT'S IT SAM..... FUCK ME.... FUCK ME...."

For the second time I lost myself in the deep pools of her eyes as my cock took over and sought its satisfaction in devouring her. I had more staying power this time and was aware that she climbed and descended several peaks before I finally exploded. The woman was truly a sex machine.

I was still breathing heavily when I heard the door of my stateroom open. Carolyn was facing the door and whispered in my ear. "Don't look now, but your personal assistant is here to see you."

"Come in Vickie," I said, not bothering to turn over or unwind myself from Carolyn's naked body.

"Uhh... I am sorry to disturb you Sam, sir, but Mr. Stockwell is asking about you and his wife. He sent me to check on you."

"Well, as you can see I have been busy fucking his wife. Did you do your job and keep him happy."

"Oh yes. I got Felicia to help me."

"What did you do with my husband?" asked Carolyn in a tone that indicated she really didn't care.

"Well....."

"Come sit on the bed, Vickie, and tell us exactly what happened," I commanded.

There was just enough room on the edge of the bed for Vickie to sit beside me. I was still lying on my side facing away from her and looking into Carolyn's amused eyes. Carolyn had one bare leg slung over my hips, and my cock was still in her.

"Isn't Carolyn beautiful?" I said to Vickie. "You can touch her if you want."

Chapter 24 – Vickie

I thought Carolyn was indeed beautiful. Her long slender legs were perfectly shaped and topped by the kind of small rounded ass that we women spend hours in the gym trying to develop. From where I was sitting I could see her sultry eyes dancing back and forth between Sam and me. Her leg twitched in open invitation for me to caress her. Sam was quiet, still recovering from his orgasm, but Carolyn seemed ready for more.

With the tips of my fingers I traced a line along the back of her thigh and up over her ass.

1...345678