The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers

"Grandma... I don't want this." I declared again, my hands floating in the air, not knowing where to put them, knowing I could just use my superior strength to push her away, but hoping I could just reason with her.

"That's not what your cock says," she said with a wicked smile. "I can feel how much you want this. I can feel how desperate you are to be inside me. You want to fuck me, your own grandmother. You want to feel her perfect body. Here, just... touch me, Jesse." she began, grabbing my wrists and pulling my hands around her, slapping my hands against her round, tanned ass. She put her hands over mine and made them squeeze. I felt her firm ass between my fingers, gripped in my palms. And despite my better judgment, I had to admit her butt felt amazing. I didn't take my hands off of her once she moved her hands away. I didn't know what else to do, so I just kept squeezing my grandmother's amazing, meaty ass. "Feel me, really get in there and get used to touching my body. Your big hands and my hot body are about to become very well-acquainted. You may not want to admit you want to have sex with me just yet, but you can at least put your hands on my body. That's not so bad, right?"

"Grandma, I... this is a mistake and you know it... We can't do this. If this happens, there is no undoing it..." I said as I groped her hot ass, trying to make her see the ramifications of what she was doing.

"I've made my peace with this, Jesse," she whispered, her tone shifting from seductive trash-talk to one of sympathy. "When I was your age and I saw our family's story, I was as horrified as you are now, if not more so. I got married and had babies, and I have had an amazing life, hoping, like you, that whatever deviant desires that all those women fell victim to, I didn't have. I was hoping that I had that mental block that those other women didn't, the one that allowed me to keep thinking that incest is wrong and I could go on living a normal existence. And here I am, standing nearly bared in front of you, telling you how wrong I was. Telling you that the water's fine. Telling you how much better it is on this side, telling you to just embrace what your body is telling you, to embrace the truth, just like I did. I admit that I want to fuck my own grandson's brains out. Just admit you want to fuck me too, and then we can get down and dirty."

"I mean, look at yourself," she continued, "Either you're a masochist who allows himself to be put in these situations again and again, or you want this too. You've allowed your own grandmother to strip you nearly naked and press up against you. You've allowed me to make you grope my ass, and now you're doing it all on your own. If you didn't want this, a big strong man like yourself should have been able to fight this off, no sweat."

She was right. I mean, I didn't want this, but I had been hard all weekend, and I kept finding excuses to not just run away. I kept letting myself fall victim to these women's wiles. I let Grandma brute-force her way into stripping me near naked, and allowed her to force me to touch her. Why wasn't I fighting harder, unless... unless what she was saying really was true? Unless, somehow, someway, I did really want this. It couldn't be true, could it? I was so emotionally fraught, I couldn't think straight. My hands kept squeezing her amazing rump, hoping I could find a way out of this.

Grandma looked up at me with a small smile, sensing my anguish, sensing that this sympathetic approach was working. Knowing she was wearing me down, she reached behind herself, and, in one elegant motion, unclipped her bra. I felt her breasts sag slightly against my chest as the support disappeared. She let the flimsy undergarment slip from her shoulders, and then, taking a grasp of it, she ripped it away. And all of a sudden, her mammoth, naked breasts were pressing into my bare chest. She then slid her hands back to my wrists. She pulled at them and stepped back, sliding my hands up her sides. Now free of the bra, I got my first good look at her huge, naked breasts, the smooth, doughy flesh jutting out from her chest, sagging slightly, but still remaining heroically firm, her hard, pink nipples almost achingly stiff. And, it was as I saw these exquisite, mature breasts for the first time, she slid my hands upward, until my palms were suddenly filled with her soft, succulent, fleshy breasts. My fingers dug into the smooth, immaculate mounds, my hands squeezing firmly, feeling for the first time in my young life a pair of real, juicy, massive breasts.

I wish I could say that I was let down, or disappointed. I wish I could say that the appeal of big breasts was a myth, some fallacy created by an oversexed misogynistic culture. I wish I could say that I would be able to go on without wanting to have my hands on a pair of tits this big again.

But I couldn't.

They were simply incredible. Absolutely incredible. They were so soft, and smooth, and so utterly squeezable. I couldn't take my hands off of them. This feeling was addictively thrilling. I dug my hands into the flesh over and over again, squeezing them firmly, my fingers sliding over her nipples, toying with them. I couldn't get enough.

"But... I have a girlfriend." I croaked, trying to cling to this last shred of decency, knowing I was sliding into something I never thought possible. But it was only coming from my mouth, as my hands kept squeezing, and my crotch kept rubbing into her.

"Don't worry... I'm your girlfriend now." Grandma said, licking her lips, knowing she had me on the hook. She moved slowly towards me, her lips parting, her mouth opening, her sinewy, slick tongue sliding from her mouth, like a shiny pink serpent, leading me to my doom. I shivered in disbelief as I felt her breath on my face, not knowing how I had ended up here. I closed my eyes, not wanting to witness my own capitulation.

And then her lips met mine.

I surrendered without a fight. Her soft, thick lips pressed against mine, her tongue teasing my closed lips, coaxing my lips open. And it did the trick, her silky tongue convincing me to unconsciously open my mouth, as if I was kissing my girlfriend, not my grandma. But as soon as they begin to part, she slid her lips against mine, turning her mouth sideways, forcing her tongue deep into my mouth. At first, I didn't reciprocate, merely letting her tongue into my mouth, letting it slide against my own. She was unrelenting as she made the kiss more lusty, her spit mixing with mine as her tongue ran circles around my own. She grabbed the back of my neck roughly as she forced herself on me, her mouth attacking mine like a horny, over exuberant teenager. Her thick lips formed a seal against mine as she Frenched me, trying to draw me into her fervor.

And she was successful.

The kiss felt amazing, the most lustful kiss I had ever felt. The fact that it was from my grandma was secondary. It was immediately clear that she was a far superior kisser than my young girlfriend, her years of experience in the art of pleasing men paying off. Her tongue was doing filthy, nasty things in my mouth, and I couldn't help but return the favor. Tentatively, I pushed back. I pushed my tongue against her, trying to enter her mouth. Sensing this act of contrition on my part, she reacted, eagerly allowing my tongue within her mouth.

The kiss deepened as our tongues waged war in each other's mouth, dueling for superiority as we swapped some serious spit. She pressed herself against me, grinding herself on me as we made out. The kiss was so feverish that spit was leaking from our mouths. Finally, she began forcing me back towards the bed. Our mouths separated with a pop as she shoved me roughly onto the edge of the bed again.

"Alright, no more bullshit," she proclaimed, breathing deep, impatient with the foreplay. Quickly, she reached down and peeled her thong off, exposing her naked cunt to me. As she pulled the tiny thong down, beads of moisture stretched from the tiny undergarment to her exposed pussy. She was clearly soaking wet, the plump lips of her cunt soaked with her juices. My grandmother was now completely naked in front of me, and my cock clearly proved her declarations accurate, throbbing in my constricting boxer-briefs.

"Mmm..." she purred, falling to her knees, resting her thin, sharp-nailed fingers against my thighs. "Now, let's see this piece of meat you've been teasing us all with." She slid her hands up my legs, sliding them into the hem of my boxer-briefs. Not waiting for any objections, she yanked my underwear down roughly, pulling it from me and tossing it away before I could react. That left her staring face-to-face with my engorged, throbbing cock. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped open.

"My God..." she sighed, clearly in awe of what she was seeing. "You are certainly not a boy anymore. You're a man, now. How long is that fucker, nine inches? God, it's so thick, too!"

I simply nodded, not knowing what to feel. On one hand, I was struck by how completely wrong it was that my naked cock was currently pointed at my grandmother's awestruck face. But, after all that had happened, there was part of me that was excited to finally just let loose, for this to almost be over and to vent this pressure within me. Part of me was happy to be naked, to show off my cock to a rapt audience. Part of me was thrilled by the inherent filthiness at what I was currently doing.

Part of me was happy to be showing my grandmother my cock.

She reached forward and wrapped her slim fingers around the base of my smooth, meaty shaft.

"Jesus... you're as hard as granite, Jesse! I have NEVER felt a cock this hard! You can't pretend you don't want this anymore. Jeez, I can't wait to feel this monster splitting me open," she sighed. She began to slowly stroke my throbbing member, stroking from the base to the tip, working up a slow, rhythmic pace. "There is nothing quite like stroking a hard, juicy young cock! Just the knowledge that I have total control of a big, strong man like yourself with just a few fingers... it's exquisite."

She clearly relished the power she had over me, her hands making my balls swell with cum, taking me close to the edge. I had always heard that age always seems to show in the hands, and Grandma was no exception. Much of her body defied her age role as a grandmother, but her fingers looked aged, thin, slightly bony. So, knowing that it was such an aged, older hand pleasuring my smooth, pristine weapon, stroking it, controlling it, driving it wild with lust, it just added a new level of filth to this illicit encounter.

My head rolled back, not sure if I could truly handle the sight of my grandmother on her knees, stroking me. I had let this go this far by simply riding the pleasure she was bringing me, but I didn't know if I had the nerve to take this further.

"Focus on me, Jesse," she cooed. "Focus on my hand. Or better yet, focus on my big, bare tits." My eyes were drawn down, looking past her stroking hand, putting that pleasure to the side as I looked down on her monumental rack. They hung below her, hanging like oversized udders, the cleavage looking exquisitely soft and deep. "I always laugh when you young guys pretend to be so high and mighty when you proclaim you're butt-men instead of boob-men. Now, obviously, I've got tits and ass out the wazoo, so I attract all comers. But trust me, I haven't met a guy yet who can resist spending the night drowning between my massive jugs. Haha."

I couldn't stop staring at them, watching them jiggle lightly as she stroked me. I never minded my girlfriend having a small chest, but now that I was seeing such a giant pair of breasts in front of me... I was starting to realize I was missing out on something. Something very important. I mean... they were just so big! I mean, obviously, a guy isn't supposed to be sexually attracted to his grandmother, but most grandmothers don't have such perfect mature breasts. And not only was I staring at them naked, I had felt them. And squeezed. I felt her nipples between my fingers. And looking down at them, I only wanted to squeeze them again. I could spend all night playing with those mammoth boobs. Much like what she said in regards to me and my body, incest was totally, utterly wrong, but when a relative has a body like that, you might have to reconsider.

And I was. I really was.

What felt like madness a mere day ago seemed like my future. It now seemed inevitable. I was going to do this. I was going to cheat on my girlfriend, the girl I loved. I was going to have sex with a woman within my own family, specifically my grandmother. These women had worn me down, due to the pleasure I was feeling, and the pressure in my balls. I needed release, and my grandmother's lush body and aggressive attitude was providing the outlet. I knew it was wrong, I knew it was messed up, but at this point, I didn't care. My cock was calling the shots. My grandma was hot, she had huge tits, and I needed to cum.

Her hands were like magic. She stroked firmly with one hand while cupping my large balls in her other hand, caressing them gently, making them swell even more. And like she said before, I was harder than I had ever been before. My cock was hard as a bone, and my grandmother was the one who made it that way.

She leaned over to add some spit, lubing my cock. Her hand smoothly glided up and down my shaft, until she slowed down a bit, sliding her hand from the bottom to the top firmly, her eyes focused on the tip. It was as if she was trying to squeeze the cum out, and she got her wish, when a single heavy bead of pre-cum emerged from the tip.

"Hahaha! Yes! There it is!" she laughed, swiping the pad of her index finger across the tip, gathering that thick bead of cum onto her finger, before, holding my gaze, she extended he tongue and slid it up her finger, collecting the cum onto her tongue. "Mmm, why does young men's cum always taste so good??" she marveled, her fingers on her other hand curled around the base of my throbbing shaft. She just looked at my prick for a few seconds, before coming to a decision. "Well, I'll just have to get more straight from the source."

Before I could react, she pointed my cock at her face and leaned forward, taking my cock into her warm mouth.

"Holy fuck!" I groaned out in shock. The first blowjob of my life was from Sandy, and it was the first bit of sexual action I had ever gotten, and it was pretty amazing. Before tonight, she had been the only one who had done it, but now, there was a new person on that list, my own grandmother. And somehow, I had a feeling this incestuous encounter would be more memorable.

I immediately felt her tongue along the underside of my cock, sliding against my pulsing meat, curling around it. She was clearly very knowledgeable in the art of sucking cock, cause she had no issue taking my cock into her slim throat. I felt her hot spit quickly coating the many inches that entered her mouth. I felt her thick lips sliding around the circumference of my dick. She looked up into my eyes an almost evil, teasing glare, any trace of warmth now gone. She had suckered me in, drew me into her clutches, and now she had what she wanted, my cock in her wet mouth. I was about to reach down to push her away when she closed her mouth around me, her smooth lips forming a seal about six inches down the length of my cock. Her cheeks hollowed wickedly, her tongue pressed against the underside of my prick, and she began to inhale my cock.

"Oooh... God!" I moaned out, any objections suddenly erased from my mind. The hand that was about to push her way paused in place before coming to a rest on top of her head, resting there as she began to bob up and down my throbbing weapon. She was sucking me so hard! It was if she was trying to suck every bit of flavor out of it, trying to suck out the cum that had been marinating in my swollen cock out through my pores. Her mouth swiveled around my post, working it over from every angle she could, her tongue and lips swirling around it.

She had no hesitance, no tentativeness. She knew exactly what she was doing and she could do it well. Very well. Grandma sucked at me with such passion, drool was escaping her mouth, dripping down the sides of my cock, pooling near my sack. She was taking more and more of my cock with each bob, now taking nearly all of it in her mouth. She was practically attacking my hard cock, sucking at me with the fervor of a teenage girl who just discovered she could deep-throat. Growls were escaping from deep in her throat almost unconsciously as my cock smoothly slid in and out of her wet, hot mouth.

"Grandma, I..." I began, trying to fight back, to think of Sandy, to deny myself this pleasure. But, I just couldn't. "Jesus, this feels so fucking good." I groaned. She finally pulled her head away from, bands of thick drool connecting her mouth and my soaked cock.

"Your cock is amazing!" she marveled, the spit breaking off from her smooth lips as she spoke. She slid her hand up and down my cock again, spreading the grease like saliva over every inch. "I can fucking taste your fucking need! I can taste how fucking badly you need to cum!" Looking at my dick again, breathing deep, she couldn't resist her hunger. She dove forward, her lips closing around the side of my pole, sliding up and down and all around the outer circumference of my raging dong. Her smooth, spit-soaked lips glided along my slick cock, her tongue ravishing it in the process.

I couldn't find words. I simply sighed. Her ravenous mouth felt incredible, her lips and tongue working magic, making my cock swell, almost ready to burst. She worked over ever side, pausing for a moment on the sensitive spot beneath the tip, her lips teasing the tip, her tongue driving me to the brink. She sucked at it, kissed it energetically, slathering it with saliva, focusing pleasure in that one single spot. She finally slid her mouth around the tip, only letting it halfway between her lips. She looked up at me, her teeth biting into the spongy tip ever so lightly so she could hold it there in place, growling like a cat as she shook her mouth, shaking my swollen shaft along with it. She finally reached up and grabbed my cock, slapping it against my flat belly. She stared right at my sack as she gasped for breath.

"God, you haven't cum in days!" she remarked with laugh, staring at my swollen nuts. "I can almost see the fucking cum in there. Here, let me make you feel better." With that, she leaned forward, nuzzling her faze against my scrotum, rubbing my nuts over every inch of her face, immersing herself against them. She finally opened her mouth and attached it to one of my large balls.

"Uhhhhh... shit!" I moaned out. Feeling her avid mouth sucking at my nuts was a new experience, and it felt good. Her tongue was gentle but firm, pleasuring my balls in just the right way. Soon, they were both coated with spit as she switched back and forth.

"God, I love big balls," she said to herself in a small moment her mouth wasn't occupied before savagely licking each of my balls. She then licked her way along the length of the shaft again before taking my cock back inside her mouth. She sucked the upper half of it again, working me right up to the edge, my pre-cum leaking into her mouth directly. Right as she brought me to the edge, she pulled back again, giving me a satisfied smile as she looked at my throbbing, pulsing shaft, covered in her spit, so close to exploding. "God, I could stroke this fucker all night, but we do have to move along," she said. She stood up in front of me, her entire body bared for me, her mammoth udders jiggling as she moved, coated with bands of her spit. "Normally, I would make you eat me out till I scream, till I can't fucking see straight, but I'm fucking soaked already, and I'm not waiting another moment for that fucking cock. We'll just have to save that for later," she explained, shoving me onto my back. I took a deep breath as I watched her join me on the bed, moving to straddle me. This was it, there was no turning back. I was about to cheat on my girlfriend. I was about to commit incest. I couldn't really do this, could I? I mean, I had already made out with my grandmother, and then I squeezed her huge, naked tits, and then I let her suck my cock... ooh, boy, I was in trouble. I moved to sit up, only to feel one of Grandma's slim hands dig into my chest, pushing me down.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,935 Followers
123456...9