The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers

"You want to cum, you fucking stud? You think you're so hot you can fire that load wherever you want, even inside your hot grandma's pussy? You want to fill up your grandma's fucking cunt with thick, hot cum, don't you?" she asked, her words driving into me.

"Yes." I answered.

"You want to bury that fat, juicy cock to the balls inside your grandmother's tight, old-lady cunt and fill it with your precious, rich, tasty cum?" she asked.

"Yes." I repeated, as if assent was the only the thing I could give.

"You want to spend your life as the family stud, being passed around between the family women like the studly piece of meat you fucking are?" she asked, her voice harsh with lust.

"Yes." I agreed.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me! Fuck your grandmother! Fuck your hot grandma! Yes! I knew it! I always knew it would be good. I always knew it, inbreeding... the incest... fuck yes, I always knew it would be good! But I didn't know it would be this fucking good! Yes! I love it, I fucking love it!" she screamed out, driving into me roughly. "God, you were meant for this. You were meant to end up in bed with me... you were meant to fuck your grandmother. God yes! You were meant for incest. Just like me... just like all of us!" she screamed out, gripping my ass roughly.

"Your future doesn't matter. Your dreams don't matter. Your job doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you don't want this, if you want to get married to some girl and live the normal fucking life. Oh God yes! You're a walking dick for us! That's it! And your job is here, right fucking here, filling us with cum, making us scream."

"Yes!"

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me like that! Fuck me hard! Yes!" she squealed. "Fuck me like that! Your destiny is to fuck us... fuck your relatives... yes... fill us with cum... fuck yes... fuck our brains out and breed us!"

"You've found a greater purpose... we were meant for this! Fuck! We were always meant for this! Our family wasn't meant to run from this... I know it! This is way too good to not do. We were meant to do this!"

"Ugh!" I grunted, a shiver running through my cock as I drove into her harder, my swollen balls slapping into her sweaty ass.

"You're gonna knock up your mother! Yes! You're fucking bitch of a sister! That slutty cousin of yours! I love it, I fucking love it! Your kinky, whorish aunt! Even your amazing, slutty, super-sexy grandmother! YES! Use us as your fucking baby factories, keep fucking filling us with hot cum every God damn day!"

"Holy shit!" I groaned, my balls twisting again.

"You're amazing! Fuck! You magnificent motherfucker! You're a God damn hero! Forsaking all other women for us. Your relatives, the women you're related to. Making sure our cunts get filled! FUCK YES! Honey... if I'm right... you're not dooming our family! You're making us stronger! The blood is strong! The seed is strong! We were meant for this! We were always destined to fuck! SHIT YES! You breed us... you breed us all, and you'll make us stronger. Our family... yes, oh God yes... our family will take the next step! We'll evolve! Become something even greater! Breed out the impurities... the imperfections. Our children, our future... the men we be even sexier, and the women somehow be even more amazing! Yes! Just like that! Keep fucking your grandma! Fuck my tight old cunt! Fuck that pussy like the good stud you are! Yes, you know what you're doing. You're so good at fucking, baby! Give me your cum... give us all your cum, fuck us all and spread that precious seed of yours. You have no idea how fucking valuable that cum is! We can't waste any of it. Not a single fucking drop! You need to fill our cunts, baby. Fill your grandmother's cunt with hot thick cum! YES! Forget your girl and join us! Tell Sandy to fuck off! Tell her she's ugly! Fulfill your destiny! Make us yours!"

"Yes! God Yes!" I groaned, getting close, not caring anymore about the slights against my girlfriend. The pleasure those words caused was too great to deny.

"Yes! Fuck yes! I love it! Oh God! Jesse! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, stud! Make your grandmother pregnant! Fulfill your destiny! Join us! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!" she screamed.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna cum!" I grunted, my body driving into her in overdrive, not losing a bit of speed as my cock neared the point of no return.

"Be our hero! Take your place at the head of the family! Save us! Save our family! Be a hero! BE the magnificent grandson you are and finish the job! Yes! Be a dear and cum inside your grandmother's hot, wet cunt!" she begged. "Make your slutty grandma cum!

"Ugh!" I grunted.

"Knock me up! KNOCK ME UP! KNOCK YOUR FILTHY GRANDMOTHER UP!" she screamed, her cunt quivering and spasming around me, pulling me closer.

"Yes! YES! I'm gonna fucking knock you fucking up!" I grunted, my dazed mind only able to repeat her twisted desires.

"Oh God! Oh god! OH GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! HOLY FUCK, I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM ON MY GRANDSON'S FAT FUCKING COCK! UGHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs, her body pressing into me as her back arched severely, her nails squeezing the life out of my flexed ass, her mature cunt squeezing at my thick cock, pulling me deeper toward my destiny, coaxing the cum from my over-pressured balls into her divine twat. And finally, blessedly, my balls turned the corner. The point of no return was passed.

I began to cum.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I roared, cum finally exploding from my cock in a thick, long rocket, coating the inside of my grandmother's wet, tight pussy, filling her womb. Jet after jet of cum fired from me directly into her waiting cunt, my thick teenage sperm filling up her old twat. My balls were so overfilled that they just kept firing, cumming more than I ever had in my life, exploding from my swollen meat in thick, creamy streams, each ending up filling the tight pussy smothering my fleshy weapon.

My ass drove down into her as she took my seed, her claws digging into my buttocks, no doubt breaking the skin. She was on the same plane of absolute bliss that I was, her limbs jerking under me, her cunt squeezing around me as the violent pleasure ran through her. Her squeezing cunt and my spasming cock were working in unison, our sex organs working to draw every thick drop of cum out from my balls deep into her waiting, ready cunt. My thick, beefy teenage cock and her tight, mature cunt were perfectly matched for this sole challenge.

My hands were overfilled with her luscious breast flesh as my mouth inhaled her nipple, gripping it between my lips as I steadied myself through this storm of pleasure. Our bodies were purely beastial at this point, fitting together in a way that seemed so wrong but worked so right. My orgasm seemed as if it would never end, as more and more cum kept firing from me, but she rode it out with me, her orgasm as substantial and world shaking as mine.

It was such a violent pleasure that my mind eventually blacked out, the pleasure too much to comprehend.

My brain couldn't handle it.

I don't know how much time passed before the fog began to clear. I felt a body under me guide me onto my back and slide out from underneath me. I was dizzy and my mind was a daze as this blurry figure moved around. My chest heaved, gathering breath, until the haze lifted fully. Grandma was coated with sweat as she woozily stepped across the room, my cum leaking down her legs. Her bare ass was pointed at me, and my eyes were locked right on it. She poured herself another drink and downed it quickly. She looked back at me and smiled wickedly, her eyes giving my nude splayed out form the once-over.

And despite myself, I did the same. I looked at my grandmother's naked body, taking in all that tanned, smooth, mature flesh, those jiggling tits, I had to look away. Knowing this body was my grandmother's was too wicked to think about for too long.

"That was even better than I ever hoped it could be," she admitted. "If I knew how good this would be... I would never have waited. None of the women would have ever stopped themselves from this," she said, glancing over at the family tree, before looking back at me. She stretched her arms across her sweaty tits, one after the other, and then cracked her neck.

"Want to know how I know this was meant to be?" she asked with a crooked smile. "Young guys and old ladies have one thing in common... we're always ready for round two." she stated, nodding at my cock. Somehow, someway, after what I had just gone through, my cock was still mostly stiff, resting on my belly in a pool of sex-juices. I looked at her as she approached, her nipples still-rock hard, and her clit throbbing. She joined me on the bed, and it was clear this wasn't over.

It was just beginning.

"We were playing around before," she began, "But now I make you mine!"

She began to crawl onto the bed, moving to my side.

"Dark forces are at work, Jesse. Dark, disgusting, illicit, forbidden forces run through our veins, and they have been there for hundreds of years. They make us stronger, they empower us. No grandma should be able to fuck this well, and no young man should be able to be able to handle the type of mature, illicit fucking a woman like me can offer. It will clearly take us a long time to exorcise these demons... a long time and a lot of sex. So let's give you what you want, what you've wanted from the start." She paused and turned, getting on her knees next to me, reaching back to pull one ass-cheek from the other, exposing her taut, clean, tight asshole. "It's time for you to worship my ass, Jesse. Take out all your nasty fantasies on my hot fucking ass!"

I tried to stay strong, but it seemed so futile. When it came down to it, my own body had turned against me, my body lustily fucking hers, my mouth spitting filth, betraying my girlfriend in the process. Deep down, there was a part of me willing to forsake Sandy, forsake everything, all to satisfy my need for pleasure. My grandmother had tapped in deep enough to bring that side of me to the surface, and I didn't know if I could stamp that side of me out again. I had fallen, I had seen the other side, I had swam in those dark waters, and I could never forget that. I could never take that back. The damage had been done. I had already... I had fucked my own grandmother, and my cock wanted more. I knew better, I really did, but... her ass was making my mouth water. It really was amazing, and Grandma knew she could hook me in with it, tempt me into taking part in my own doom. I had already fucked her, how much worse was a little ass worship?

Her lips curled wickedly as I got on my knees behind her and approached her rear end. I tentatively rested one of my hands on top of her firm, rounded ass, my fingers pressing into her plush flesh. It was true, the words I said before... her ass was the type to be worshipped.

"There you go, baby, there you go," she cooed. "Come to me... come to Grandma."

I moved my face in close, appraising her round, mature ass from inches away. I looked it over, studying each soft bit of flesh. I ran the one hand along the top of it, and used the other to lightly touch her rear end, hesitant to dive in fully.

"There's nothing to be afraid of," she told me. "Don't be afraid to dive in," she urged, reaching back to grab at my scalp. But I didn't need any help. Her amazing firm, round, sweaty ass drew me in like a siren's song, and just as her fingers dug into me, I dove forward, bringing my face against my grandmother's amazing ass.

I rubbed my face and hands against her butt, my hands overeager, squeezing her firm rump. I rubbed my face all over her butt, immersing myself against it, the sweat from her mouth-watering ass sliding against my face. My lips found the firm cheeks, kissing it over and over again.

"Haha... that's it! That's it!" she moaned out as she felt my lips against her rear. "Look at you, big strong college boy, on his knees, kissing his grandmother's bare ass! Haha! I bet all your friends would be so impressed! And your girlfriend... haha, what would she think of her sweet, loving boyfriend worshipping his own grandmother's ass? That he would rather worship his grandmother's ass than go back to her. Yes, that's good, that's good baby."

I wasn't too affected by her words, I was too all-consumed by her ass to escape this fervor. My lips and tongue were all over her rump, kissing her firm cheeks, licking the beads of sweat off her juicy, round butt, even giving parts of the bare flesh that I could fit in my mouth some small, popping sucks. My hands were just as busy, playing with the jutting cheeks, not getting enough of the firm flesh.

She was still using her hand to pull one of the cheeks apart from the other, and I used my hand to give her other cheek the same treatment, pulling it away from the other, now exposing the full length of her ass-crack to me. My eyes widened as I fully realized how close of proximity I was in to my own grandmother's exposed, tight asshole. As furious as my ass-worship was, this caused even me to stop.

"Mmmmm, don't be afraid of it, honey," she said, her voice slithering into my ears. She saw my hesitance and smiled. "Awww, has Mr. Ass-Man never licked a girl's asshole before? Well, you must not really like little Sandy if you're not willing to do that for her. Not much of an ass-man if you've never rimmed a girl. Well, that changes tonight, cause you'll be rimming me. You'll be licking and sucking your grandmother's asshole, and trust me babe, you will LOVE it! Once you start rimming girls, you won't be able to stop. You'll be addicted."

"Your mouth is already watering. You're drooling over your grandmother's butthole. Your tongue is shaking. You know it's wrong, but it would be so good! God, I need it! I need you to feast on it! I wanted it as soon as I first saw you yesterday. As soon as I saw you, you fucking stud, I imagined you, just like this, on your knees, worshipping my asshole with your tongue. You want it! You want to taste it, cause you know it would taste divine. So, just... do it. Rim me, Jesse. Put your tongue on my ass! Open your mouth, press your lips around my asshole, and suck. Do it. Chop, chop. Get to it!" she commanded, shaking her butt at me, tempting me forward. I wish I could say I fought for Sandy, fought valiantly for our love, fought through hell to get back to her.

My mouth dove in between Grandma's ass-cheeks before the last word left her mouth.

"AHHHH! That's it!" she moaned loudly, as my tongue left my mouth and travelled up the crevasse between her jutting ass-cheeks. I licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top of her ass, my tongue licking every inch. My eager tongue attacked her tight hole, licking over the ridged flesh, swabbing it with my spit. "Right there, right in there!" she moaned, her hand clawing into the back of my head, forcing me between her cheeks, swiveling her hips in pleasure.

I rimmed her asshole firmly, worshipping it with my tongue. I wish I could say I hated doing it, but the act itself, and the knowledge of who I was doing it to, drove me wild. It was so dirty, so filthy, so wrong, and that only made it better. My lips pressed against it as I stabbed at her asshole, trying to break through the tight hole.

"Ooohhh, hon! That's it! I can feel that tongue going crazy back there! You must really fucking love it! Wave a hot old ass in a young man's face, and the tongues start wagging, haha. Yes! I love it! I love that tongue in my tight fucking ass! Yes! Get it in there. GET IT IN THERE! AAAAAHHHHHH! YES!" Grandma moaned out as soon as my tongue broke through the tight sphincter. She ground her ass against my face roughly, holding my head in place firmly between her cheeks. She turned to look back at me, her eyes looking over the slopes of her ass, meeting my own gaze, my eyes one of the only parts of my face not smothered by her full ass. And as she stared me down, the look in her eyes was one of almost amusement, of cold arrogance. My tongue was working avidly, fucking her ass slowly, my drool coating her asshole. Finally, using her full ass, she pushed me back, my mouth separating from her rear end. I looked at her, confused. She looked over her shoulders and fully posed herself in front of me, on her hands and knees, shaking her ass at me.

"Alright, enough of that. You've made my ass nice and wet, and I'm ready," she told me. "Okay, grandson of mine, get behind me, get nice and comfortable, put that fat young cock against my asshole, and push. Push as fucking hard as you fucking can, cause I want to feel every inch of that mammoth dick up my tight fucking ass!" she snarled. I looked at her, in almost disbelief.

I mean, I had always fantasized about fucking with a girl up the ass, but I never expected it to actually happen. I always thought it was a thing that was reserved for porn. I never once pushed it on Sandy, or ever expected it from her. It's not the type of thing you could look down on a girl for not offering. And I certainly didn't expect my grandmother of all people to first make me this offer. I was frozen, conflicted, tempted to live out a fantasy I had always dreamed about, but hesitant because it was my grandmother offering to help me live it out. My grandma, with the perfect round ass, and those amazingly huge tits...

"What... did Sandy never offer you her ass? Her one moderately redeeming feature, and she's not willing to go all the way? Tsk, tsk... another check in the terrible girlfriend column. But that's okay. I'll be a better girlfriend to you than she would ever be. So go ahead, Jesse, do it. Fuck my ass! You won't regret it. It's tight, so fucking tight. It makes most guys lose it immediately, but not you... you're better than that. You're built to handle an ass like mine. I want you to force that fat cock inside me and tear my ass up! Demolish it with that fat fucker hanging between your legs. Fuck my tight ass until you make it cum all over that fat dick! Split my ass open, and make me fucking scream!"

The temptation was too much. I was still drooling over her. Her nasty words, her round ass, the way she wiggled it slightly, tempting me forward... I had already come this far. I mean, I had already had bareback sex with my own grandmother and ejaculated insider her mature cunt. How much worse was it really to fuck her up the ass too?

She smirked as I sidled up behind her, my hard dick leading the way. I reached down and slapped my dick against her ass, causing her cheeks to ripple, before sliding it so it caught within the crevasse between them. I slid it the tip of my once again hard cock up down the crack lightly before settling it against her ready asshole, teasing it.

"Do it, baby, do it!" she begged, her eyes wild and manic. I held my shaft with one hand and rested the other against her hip. "Just push it in and don't stop! Don't stop till I feel those fat fucking balls against me! I want every God damn inch!"

This time, I showed no reluctance. I flexed my hips and began to push.

"Aaaaahhhhh! Yes!" she sighed in pleasure, feeling the force of my large cock-head pushing at her. I gripped her hips, my fingers digging into her soft skin, pulling her back against me. I winced as her ass resisted my meaty intruder, not willing to give just yet. "C'mon! C'mon you motherfucker! Do it! Force that fat cock inside me!"

I pushed harder, gritting my teeth, pushing my cock against her rear entrance until finally, it yielded, and in an instant, the tip of my cock was swallowed by her ass.

"AAAAHHHHH! YES! FUCKING FUCK YES!" she groaned, her voice nearly hoarse as her asshole snapped around the tip of my dick.

"Ugghhhhh!" I groaned. It felt... it felt amazing. Fucking amazing! Feeling such tightness all around it. Looking down and seeing her round, juicy ass-cheeks split apart, my bulging column jammed in-between. The pleasure was divine.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,927 Followers
1...456789